Satanic Panic & Child Ritual Abuse Stories - Truth or Fantasy?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse & Child Sacrifices - Truth or Fantasy?

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 12:03 pm
I did some checking and Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip never visited Kamloops, BC in 1964 so this is a fake story from a nutjob.
What do you mean? How do you know that? There seem to be multiple articles about this story. What about that court in Brussels? Have you googled to see if that is official?

How do you know the media didnt cover it up? There are many important things that the media never reports, such as the court ruling that Princess Diana was killed by an unlawful killing, or that a civil court ruled that Martin Luther King was killed by a conspiracy and not by james earl ray, or that E Howard Hunt confessed on his deathbed that he was involved in the JFK assassination, etc. Tons of important info doesnt get reported in the media. So why do you use that as a basis?

However i gotta admit that the story is implausible for one obvious reason though. If i were the Queen of England, and i wanted to use children in a Satanic sacrifice, i wouldn't abduct them in full public view after making a public appearance. I would hire henchmen, mobsters, secret agents or mercenaries to abduct children from orphanages or third world countries. And not have my name or reputation be associated or connected in any way. Furthermore I'd put many intermediary groups and layers between me and the kidnappers so the crime could not be traced to me if the kidnappers were caught.

But the last thing I'd do is to show up publicly and take children on an outing and disappear with them. Thats the least conspicuous way to do it. No public official would commit a crime in full public view like that. They would do it covertly by using others or subcontracting hitmen or mafia or secret agents. Im sure a woman of immense power and wealth like Queen Elizabeth II would have far easier and more covert ways of abducting children than that, if she wanted to that is.

Thus this story is highly suspicious and doesnt fit basic logic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 1:16 pm
gsjackson wrote:if some court handed down a verdict that should be ascertainable.
It's a fake hoax story and a court that does not exist. Use your brain people.
Oh ok, it's a "people's court of conscience." I guess that should have been a dead giveaway to the hoax -- that the royal family would ever be convicted of anything in a regular court.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:38 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 1:16 pm
gsjackson wrote:if some court handed down a verdict that should be ascertainable.
It's a fake hoax story and a court that does not exist. Use your brain people.
Oh ok, it's a "people's court of conscience." I guess that should have been a dead giveaway to the hoax -- that the royal family would ever be convicted of anything in a regular court.
Here is their website. This page of theirs claims that Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip abducted 10 children in Canada in 1964 and one eyewitness to it was taken to a mental hospital and murdered there.

http://itccs.org/2011/02/28/star-eyewit ... -hospital/

Here is their about us page that explains who they are. It sounds like it is an international organization. But it doesnt seem like it has any power or jurisdiction. But that doesn't mean the story is a hoax.

http://itccs.org/what-is-itccs/

Even if this is a real court it doesnt have the power to arrest someone as high up as Queen Elizabeth II. It only has the power to declare her guilty in the court of public opinion.

I remember that some court or international group also convicted george w bush and tony blair of war crimes too. But it had no power to actually arrest them unless they went to certain countries. So bush and blair cannot go to any country for they could be arrested in some of them.

I dont know if the Queen Elizabeth abduction story is true or not. But it makes no sense. A queen would not show up and personally abduct children. If she wanted to do that she'd have people do it for her covertly by proxy. So I'm skeptical of it.

I'm surprised the queen hasnt taken down that website. She could sue the webmaster for libel. However that would draw more attention to it and legitimize the claims and thats probably the last thing she wants.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Sacrifice Stories - Truth or Fantasy?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This Jewish woman went on the Oprah Winfrey Show and told the world that her Jewish family was involved in Satanic ritual sacrifices of babies. She said that her family wasn't the only one, and that this goes on in many Jewish families across America. Wow that's shocking. How did this ever get to air on Oprah?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Disturbing documentary about Jewish ritual child sacrifices. Warning: Don't watch this if you don't have a strong stomach. It contains graphic, disturbing images and content. Is any of this true? Why are these sacrifices necessary? Can't Jews get whatever they want with their money and power without such ritual murders and sacrifices?

Video description:

"In order to destroy the prestige of heroism for political crime, we shall send it for trial in the category of thieving, murder, and every abominable and filthy crime. Public opinion will then confuse in its conception this category of crime with the disgrace attaching to every other and will brand it with the same contempt."
-- Protocol 19, Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

If you want to learn and understand why the Jews can commit such insane crimes as ritual murder, you must know the secret Jewish teachings. You must know the teachings of the Torah, the Talmud, and the Schulchan Aruch. These laws and teachings are proof that the Jews feel themselves superior to all nations, that it has declared war on all other races, and that it is the sworn enemy of the whole of non-Jewish humanity."

Even Tacitus, the Roman historian wrote:
"The Jews are a race that hates the gods and mankind. Their laws are in opposition to those of all mortals. They despise what is to us holy. Their laws condone them in committing acts which horrify us." [Historian V.3-8]

A well-known Jewish scholar [Dibre David] writes:
"If the Gentiles knew what we are teaching against them, they would kill us." The Jewish secret laws are based on the fundamental principle that states:
"Only the Jew is human. In contrast, all non-Jews are animals. They are beasts in human form. Anything is permitted against them. The Jew may lie to, cheat, and steal from them. He may even rape and murder them."

-- This is a must read & check here : JEWISH RITUAL MURDER By ARNOLD LEESE :
http://jewknowledge.weebly.com/jewish-r ... urder.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you guys think the unsolved perplexing JonBenet Ramsey murder, described in the thread below, was also a case of Satanic ritual sacrifice? If so that means her parents were involved in the Illuminati or Satanic cults right?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36141

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Satanic Panic & Child Ritual Abuse Stories - Truth or Fantasy?

Post by Winston »

Was the Satanic Panic of the 1980s a mass mental illness?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I just finished watching the four part Netflix miniseries "Sons of Sam". Very spooky and bone chilling. Will change the way you look at everything and make you doubt your own beliefs. Very rad. Apparently, there is a real Satanic cult connected to the Son of Sam kiling spree, the Manson Murders, and Scientology too. Whoa. It's called "The Process Church of the Final Judgment" and has published magazines so it is a real cult, or was at least. They may have changed their name and moved away after being exposed.

It's not clear though how deep the connections are, some say that the connection is a loose one, not an organized conspiracy, in that bad people tend to gravitate together, since like attracts like, as we all know. Others say it's part of a deep underground dark enterprise, such as Maury Terry, who is the focus of the Netflix series "Sons of Sam". David Berkowitz himself said that the Satanic cult he belonged to were members of the Process Church too. So apparently the "Satanic Panic" of the 80s may not have been baseless after all.

The cult preaches the merging of good and evil, or the union of opposites, which is a classic Illuminati doctrine. Here is some background info about it. I've heard that the Illuminati and the highest levels of Freemasonry (not the lower blue degrees) preach a similar philosophy to it. So perhaps this church is a branch of the Illuminati network? It also sounds similar to the Sabbatean Frankist cult of 1666 too. Very chilling.

Wikipedia entry on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_C ... l_Judgment

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this elite financial insider revealing in this video interview below that he witnessed the financial elite sacrificing children at a Satanic ritual. Very disturbing. So maybe the Satanic Panic thing was true after all? He also mentions the Protocols of Zion too and Luciferianism. What do you think @Lucas88?

https://stopworldcontrol.com/bernard/

https://rumble.com/vwze4y-amazing-testi ... rnard.html
Ronald Bernard was directly working with the highest people of the financial elite, who effectively rule the world. He was very good at moving their massive money flows, in such a way that nobody could discover their criminal practices. At a certain point they invited him to join their Holy Mass in the Churches of Satan. Bernard found it amusing to see the naked women, and enjoy the drugs and alcohol. The next step however shook him: he was invited to participate in the sacrificing of children. He discovered that most people who operate at the highest financial levels of our world are all part of a religion called Luciferianism, where children are sacrificed.