Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Satanic Child Abuse, Sex Rituals & Sacrifices. True Stories!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby starchild5 » Fri May 13, 2016 2:09 am

The usual response of a race that was enslaved by the Jews, destroyed Mars and then brought here on Earth. No Wonder White Race has the same Resonance Frequency as Mars does compared to rest of human race

Usual Response of White Retards..Aka White Race with Genetic Defect aka Jew is Right syndrome.... :lol:

1. What's the Proof

2. You cannot believe everything you read online

3. They cannot commit conspiracy this big, the world will know it somehow

4. Show me the proof

5. Another BS CONSPIRACY

6. Do not believe anything you read online

7. Its impossible

8. Winston What you smoking :lol:

9. Probably Space Monster doing it :wink:

There is no such thing as perspective for an enslaved race. USE YOUR BRAIN THINGY>>>>There could be something into it, else the world would not be in such a BS place..Let me do some more research for a day and then I will comeback with a more sensible reply than merely saying..WHERE IS THE PROOF :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 am

Not THIS white retard!!! :shock:
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Fri May 13, 2016 2:37 am

starchild5 wrote:The usual response of a race that was enslaved by the Jews, destroyed Mars and then brought here on Earth. No Wonder White Race has the same Resonance Frequency as Mars does compared to rest of human race


And this is why we can't have nice things here on HA.

There is no point even arguing the point because such people are not worthy of the respect. You can't argue against schizophrenics and other people with serious mental disorders or who are just border line mentally retarded.

It is exactly stuff like this that drives away about 90 to 95% of the potential HAers that would join the forum and makes of an internet laughing stock. It also by extension makes a laughing stock of anyone who wished to go overseas to get married or just to live as people generally don't bother to make fine tuned distinctions.

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/the-happier-abroad-website-and-forum.11003/

This forum needs a reset.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Fri May 13, 2016 2:47 am

"the aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years"

That's the author of your source, you Dipshit.
Well, you look retarded.


Just shut up, fail.
Last edited by Eric on Fri May 13, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Fri May 13, 2016 3:16 am

Eric wrote:"the aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years"

That's the author of your source, you Dipshit.
Well, you look retarded!!


Just shut up, fail.


Says the guy slagging me for being immature. Nice.

Thanks for proving my point again.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Moretorque » Fri May 13, 2016 10:24 am

It would not surprise me at all if trafficking in human organs was a huge business, or if there was other crazy stuff going on in the process....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby starchild5 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:53 pm

cdnFA wrote:
starchild5 wrote:The usual response of a race that was enslaved by the Jews, destroyed Mars and then brought here on Earth. No Wonder White Race has the same Resonance Frequency as Mars does compared to rest of human race


And this is why we can't have nice things here on HA.

There is no point even arguing the point because such people are not worthy of the respect. You can't argue against schizophrenics and other people with serious mental disorders or who are just border line mentally retarded.

It is exactly stuff like this that drives away about 90 to 95% of the potential HAers that would join the forum and makes of an internet laughing stock. It also by extension makes a laughing stock of anyone who wished to go overseas to get married or just to live as people generally don't bother to make fine tuned distinctions.

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/the-happier-abroad-website-and-forum.11003/

This forum needs a reset.


If you want fakery...Go to Roosh or Gods like Productions or other politically correct forums...Just saying the same thing again and again will have no effect on me :roll: ....You already made your point that I'm retarded...NOW WHAT :lol:

Use any words you want buddy...I'm going to be this way ONLY....You can't do anything about it other than sucking it up on what I write or just put me on ignore... :P
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Fri May 13, 2016 3:02 pm

This is what I don't understand. I don't mean any offense, but you have this guy, cdnFa, who makes his points by insulting others (and gets surprised when it comes back to him) while he makes his points. He's on a forum of HappierAbroad (I can't figure out why still, he's on here?) because everything he says he seems to just balk at everything. But it's people like this - like look at what he just did for example, he said he's sick of this place and that "all the people are crazy/delusional/ or mean" and then claims that we are not factual, etc., but then goes and provides an autistic bloggers website for the back up of his information - from self identified anti-social (literally antisocial) wackjob...as if that's credible sources. It's just astounding to me - we can shower with facts and data, people like this guy, and he denies us - calls us all names... and gets indignant. Then his "facts" come from a "aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years" guy, and then all his followers on said forum who are also literally most likely psychopath and will admit being so. That's your source?

This is literally delusional. He won't look at facts, refuses to acknowledge reality - but instead throws up fists and fights childishly by hurling insults/names during debate(s), when the debates are calm.
I've noticed this group of people, which seems to be a larger & larger segment of our population always do things like this. They behave in similar ways; ie; they would go to a forum like that to provide "facts" or a rebuttal. They resort to ad hominem attacks during civil conversation, and can't understand that when someone insults them back/ it's either because they realize they are a fool/ and or just don't care anymore.
They have non-existent emotional regulation.

These are tactics employed by "left" and progressive culture - and you see it here. Just constant attack attack attack, insults, pettiness. Emotional reasoning, ....just a general inability to reason. I don't mean that insulting, this is honestly the truth.
I wouldn't even debate with this guy, if he wants to leave he should.
I can't figure out why he's here on this forum.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Adama » Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 pm

You must understand though, certain people have little self control. They simply can't contain themselves. Nor can they stand it when someone disagrees with their beliefs. Anyone who disagrees must be destroyed. Also take notice that people like this are often haters of God. You see now who it is who is feminist, unable to regulate their own emotions, lack respect for others' beliefs yet demand complete acceptance of their own horrible beliefs. These people are fools who love evil. They pursue it. Live and let live is alien to them. All this, and this is just the internet. No one should make internet beefs. That's why I just put reprobates on ignore as fast as possible.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Sat May 14, 2016 6:35 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Lclgqy4Ps[/youtube]

Look at the Jew Al Goldstein (pornographer) in his natural foul, disgusting habitat. Rare footage of just how some of these people think.
Look at the supremacy/narcissist complex - and wonder where it comes from in this country.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Sat May 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Eric's comment shows how little he understands what is actually going on and how little he understands of how he actually is.
I get everything from what you people say. You provide the rope with which to hang yourselves. I simply draw out these things you, Adama and Starchild say and put out a big shiny neon sign next to it and make the obvious inference. The response I get is more along the lines of insults with nothing to back them up.
I find it rich that someone claims everyone hates Jews, I point out that this just isn't correct and then he says well not in the politically correct something or other of the US and then goes on to say most people just don't know. I point out that he is contridicting himself and he responds with no defence other than insults and then begging me to stop picking on him via PM with nothing more than more insults. Now he is bitching about how insulting I am.

Again, this is a person who does not operate on the basis of facts, logic or reality, this is a person with no self knowledge.

I also find it funny the whole, "These are tactics employed by "left" and progressive culture - and you see it here. Just constant attack attack attack, insults, pettiness. Emotional reasoning," Yeah because nobody here ever acts that way towards feminists or SJWs. Nope, never see it here.

As for why I am on the forum, this is happier abroad. Not Stormfront. I'd say most people who go abroad to improve their lives are not of the Hitler is a good guy, Jews are Aliens, the earth is flat, satanists are raping our children and what ever other wackadoodle stuff goes on here.


As for the self control comment. That is moot. I see foolishness, I point it out. Some people see a sunny day and they leave the house to take a walk. Neither things are harmful, they are both enjoyable, what is the need for self control. We are not talking about drinking coke or eating bacon here.

I've explained it before, it is not a difference of opinion that is the issue, it is when the opinion has no grounding in reality or worse is self contradictory that sets you up for the well deserved abuse. You are a person who thinks torture and mass murder is just. That is about as messed up as f***ing children. If some NAMBLA twat came on here derping on about kids wouldn't you react the same way I do to you?

"lack respect for others' beliefs yet demand complete acceptance of their own horrible beliefs."
You think people who disagree with your beliefs deserve to go to hell
Even though it has been explained to you in detail, you keep insisting in telling the LIE that people like me hate god.

English, do you understand it motherf***er. I mean really.

Also
" These people are fools who love evil."
Yet
"Nor can they stand it when someone disagrees with their beliefs"
And he doesn't see the problem with is.

I don't insult you people, you insult yourselves. I just point it out for the amusement of those few non crazy people who haven't been drove off the site yet.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 1:21 am

Is there some reason you keep going on about this? You are butthurt about something that happened, and you keep going on. Someone with self control - or a little wits, would have stopped by now; but no, not you. You keep on going. No one wants to read your long drawn out comments. You're a fool. That's not an insult - IT'S THE TRUTH. Let people have a goddam opinion, you moron! That's the whole issue here. So what if what I said offended you - get over it. So what, you don't agree? Okay, then so what. Do you really have to go on crying and whining like a little baby about it, telling us how smart you really are!? in every thread.....after every response. No one gives a shit. You're in the wrong forum.
I never said any of the crap that you said I said!! I mean, nowhere did I ever say the damn earth was flat, that I justify mass murder, etc. I've never said that. You're just a moron! So what if people have an opinion that isn't yours, and you're too foolish to see that it actually IS grounded in reality, but are too politically correct to let yourself see that reality.
You go on after each thread, giving little jabs like a 4 year old. Mature please.
God, grow a pair, and get on with it.

I mean how OLD are you? Get a life!!
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 4:40 am

Eric wrote:I never said any of the crap that you said I said!! I mean, nowhere did I ever say the damn earth was flat, that I justify mass murder, etc. I've never said that. You're just a moron! !


I was referring to the board in general, do I really need to provide the links. You have said some pretty nutty stuff yourself.

Read it again, I know reading and thinking isn't really your strong point but go ahead.
"As for why I am on the forum, this is happier abroad. Not Stormfront. I'd say most people who go abroad to improve their lives are not of the Hitler is a good guy, Jews are Aliens, the earth is flat, satanists are raping our children and what ever other wackadoodle stuff goes on here. "

Did I mention you by name, no, I was referring to the forum. I was actually going to point that out but silly me, I didn't want to play Captain obvious.
OTOH you are part of the crazy.


I don't see too many people here letting SJW and feminists having their opinion so why the tears when someone calls you on your bullshit. Hell I get lumped in with feminists not because I think everything is rape or prattle on about some non existent wage gap or the million other 1st world feminist fail but simply because I think women are Soylent Green.
People are allowed to have opinions and express them. My opinion, and I am not the only one on HA is that some other opinions here are daft. Funny that, usually it is the PC SJW who don't grasp that concept. Usually those on the right get that concept, I guess not the manosphere.

You don't offend me. I just have absolutely no respect for you and for reasons that would be obvious to most people. *Everyone* feels that way about some people and their ideas. Everyone. Even Winston put down those who think people who think Elvis is still alive are daft.

But everyone who thinks I am the one who is hurt and whining like a baby, look up the Irony of Eric and look at him pulling a temper tantrum
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30803

I don't get how you can't figure how you think you are winning this exchange. You sound just like the Black Knight from Quest for the Holy Grail who getting his limbs chopped off insists he is winning.

BTW here is a post saying you don't care and you blocked me. Liar.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30731&p=255996#p255996

You getting pissed off for people laughing at your opinions yet you say
"Anyone who claims that you're an idiot or longwinded and refuses on those grounds to debate you or to see/hear your side of an argument (on the holocaust) - is a Kosher certified moron. They instantly become a fool, thinking themselves wise. "

So everyone should respect everything you say even when it has no relation at all to reality and anyone who doesn't is a moron, but if anyone calls you a moron they are meanies who are insulting.
You are so easy dude.
I don't care about being insulted, you are just projecting again. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of being insulted by those who take offence at being insulted. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of being insulted for something [being like a child] when the person tossing the insult is the one who is obviously displaying these traits. I also also called out those who has insulted when those insults really have no basis in reality [god hating]. Insult me, go ahead, take your best shot, but make sure those punches land hard or I will enjoy handing your ass back to you. If you land a solid punch I'll respect you for it.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby fschmidt » Sun May 15, 2016 5:06 am

cdnFA wrote:People are allowed to have opinions and express them. My opinion, and I am not the only one on HA is that some other opinions here are daft. Funny that, usually it is the PC SJW who don't grasp that concept. Usually those on the right get that concept, I guess not the manosphere.

Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.

The modern world is insane and intolerant. I wish God would give me instructions to build an ark and wash away the rest of the human scum from this planet.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 5:13 am

fschmidt wrote:
cdnFA wrote:People are allowed to have opinions and express them. My opinion, and I am not the only one on HA is that some other opinions here are daft. Funny that, usually it is the PC SJW who don't grasp that concept. Usually those on the right get that concept, I guess not the manosphere.

Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.

The modern world is insane and intolerant. I wish God would give me instructions to build an ark and wash away the rest of the human scum from this planet.



For once, fschmidt. I agree with you!
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest