Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Satanic Child Abuse, Sex Rituals & Sacrifices. True Stories!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 7:48 am

Eric wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
cdnFA wrote:People are allowed to have opinions and express them. My opinion, and I am not the only one on HA is that some other opinions here are daft. Funny that, usually it is the PC SJW who don't grasp that concept. Usually those on the right get that concept, I guess not the manosphere.

Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.

The modern world is insane and intolerant. I wish God would give me instructions to build an ark and wash away the rest of the human scum from this planet.



For once, fschmidt. I agree with you!


You have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion, that does not imply that others must allow their resources to let you spread your ideas.
The existence of the forum shows this to be the case.Winston had the right to set up his forum, he has the right to say what he wants and to decide what he expects from his guests, however he does not have the right to force the owners of gayalbanianbeekeepers.com to let him post on his site.

BTW remember back when Eric said this
"I never said any of the crap that you said I said!! I mean, nowhere did I ever say the damn earth was flat, that I justify mass murder, etc. I've never said that."
Just a few messages later he is wishing he could build an ark and have god engage in mass murder.

Tee Hee. Maybe he said it elsewhere, maybe he didn't, but he sure believes it and he did doth protest too much. Probably thinks the earth is flat also.
All I know is that if it were me, I'd point out I didn't say something but I'd admit to actually believing in it, but then I am not a repeated liar with little grasp of reality and the IQ of a tree stump.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am







Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby fschmidt » Sun May 15, 2016 8:17 am

cdnFA wrote:You have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion, that does not imply that others must allow their resources to let you spread your ideas.

What a crock of shit, this is the argument behind most modern censorship. When I build the ark and you are drowning next to it and ask for line, I will deny you my "resources" and let you drown.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 8:18 am

Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.


That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby fschmidt » Sun May 15, 2016 8:30 am

Eric wrote:That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them. ; )

If I wasn't a moderator here, I would stop having anything to do with this forum. I am sick of modern culture and all of its members. The only reason I stay here is to protect free speech, something I value.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 9:22 am

fschmidt wrote:
cdnFA wrote:You have the freedom of speech and the freedom of opinion, that does not imply that others must allow their resources to let you spread your ideas.

What a crock of shit, this is the argument behind most modern censorship. When I build the ark and you are drowning next to it and ask for line, I will deny you my "resources" and let you drown.


That would be your right to do so. I can ask to be let onto the ark but I have no right to force my way on although if I were in such desperate straits, I'd probably try. It is easy to do the right thing when your life isn't at stake.

So basically you are suggesting that the concept of free speech implies that all websites, newspapers and magazines should be required to print everything and anything they get? I believe in property rights.


See Eric, this is how it's done.
Last edited by cdnFA on Sun May 15, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 9:50 am

Eric wrote:
Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.


That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them.


1: You quoted the entire post. You didn't retract until I pointed out the illogic.
2: You also insisted that you don't care what I say, now you want to beat me up. Also you bitch about insults and how bad the left is, yet here you are talking about a bit of the old ultra violence
3: Everyone. Hmm. I count you, plus 1 guy who mocked both of us and supposedly someone who is reporting my posts even though nothing was done in that thread by the Mexican fellow who asked about his Japanese wife and got turned into a massive clusterfornication as well as another thread where everyone ganged up on him.
I am not inventing stuff, I am pointing out the errors and illogic of your posts. If you want me to stop doing that then either 1: Run a tighter ship or 2: stop posting.
So again a disconnect with reality, it isn't everyone, it is basically you. Even a moderator who has posted here didn't bother to voice an opinion of our spat.

I can't believe you keep responding, even worse, responding as if you are winning, even worse responding as a higher moral agent when your reactions have been pretty childish where as the only childish thing I've done has been to not let it go. If anyone should be banned for our interactions, it is you but you can't seem to see that.

Also I am not here to make friends. If I did fine, but that isn't why I go on forums, I go on forums for information, and a few laughs.

Also where have I ever blamed anyone or tried to blame anyone for my problems. My problems predate this forum and will continue long after. I do blame some people for keeping this forum down, but those are the forum's problems not mine. It isn't my forum nor my source of income. This forum could be more like Thaivisa or forumosa.com but on steroids.

This thing of ours is not a permanent state of affairs. You could take a step back and review things and figure out you are heavily outclassed. Maybe I will grow board of all this. Maybe I will get real lucky and get an account deletion for my efforts, a forum where a poll shows 68% of people dig that hitler fellow isn't exactly a place I will fight to stay, although I am a creature of habit so having my account go into the dustbin of history would actually be a good thing.

Here is something you should think about.

I don't react this way to starchild even though he says some pretty messed up stuff. Sure I've said a few things but it didn't get this far.
I don't really go after Adama very much even though his views are profoundly evil and disturbed. I've said my peace and we are pretty much done. I've never gone after Ghost, actually I am cool with him even though he recently posted in response to a question some stuff I am opposed to. I've pointed my opposition to things Winston believes in but I haven't hammered the point with him either. I've been a bit harsh with one guy here in the past and revoked my view when he explained things better a while back. I am actually a pretty reasonable guy, I've been on many forums with many diverse people for many years.
It's just you. It isn't even having a difference of opinion, it is more that you are just flat out wrong and you keep insisting that you are right, that A is B. You don't need to be a randbot to figure out that it isn't. That and the blatant hypocrisy. I'd hazard a guess that you have some mental health problem, not in terms of giving up, but in not seeing the obvious. You also seem to be oblivious that you are just making things worse for yourself and making yourself look much worse then I am. That thread where I posted those screen caps with your permission. Have an honest read of them. Seriously, how can't you see it.
Other people post, I give my opinion, generally speaking it stops pretty soon as both sides realise that there isn't much point in going on. I am not going to do the research to prove people wrong and their positions [except for Adama] are not on the face of it with the evidence they present wrong, I just think they need better evidence radar but again too much effort and it wouldn't work anyway. Me and Adama have an understanding, I think he is a cultist who can't tell good from evil and he thinks I am evil and hates his invisible friend. Discussion pretty much done. He could throw bible quotes at me but I assume he realizes that it would be pointless as I don't accept it as a source.

You are just a weird little man.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Adama » Sun May 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Eric wrote:
Where on the right is free speech allowed? There is virtually no free speech anywhere on the internet, this forum is an exception.


That's the part I agreed with. It sounds like you just want a fight. I'd be R E A LLY happy to settle that with you in real life, outside in a parking lot. I'd love to. This is an internet forum, however so I - and everyone else... is asking you, to please stop.
Can't believe I keep actually responding. It seems like you're not making friends here, maybe you should think about that - instead of 'blaming everyone else' for your problems, everytime you make them.


Don't you understand by now? He can't stop. He can't contain himself.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby cdnFA » Mon May 16, 2016 4:23 am

Adama wrote:
Don't you understand by now? He can't stop. He can't contain himself.


I have stopped in the past, I will stop in the future.
I choose not to stop. Why should I. I enjoy letting somebody's words make a fool of them. There is a difference. However you are a guy who can't comprehend that someone might disagree with you without hating your imaginary friend so...
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Satanic Ritual Child Abuse and Sacrifices - True Stories

Postby Winston » Mon May 16, 2016 1:26 pm

HouseMD wrote:So much unsubstantiated BS it is astounding. Some kids were certainly abused, but claims of satanic rituals and such are just laughable.


gnosis wrote:
Eric wrote:No. You're wrong, she's telling the truth. Can't you tell?


You cannot naively take everything you hear at face value. People have all kinds of different reasons for making up wild stories. Part of being a discerning man is recognizing that.


You are right. These stories could be all made up. Who knows. We can't prove them either way. But they could be real too. You should acknowledge that. Why is there a lot of consistency in these girls' stories though? This was back in the 80's, before there was internet, so they couldn't have known about each other's stories.

Some of these stories sound over the top, as though the girls and women were deliberately trying to gross you out as much as possible. Reality tends to run in shades of gray, not extremes. For example, the parts about aborting fetuses during the Satanic rituals and then having everyone in the Satanic covens eat the fetuses, etc. Eeeeew. I think it would be very difficult to get people to do that, even if they were Satanists, don't you? What kind of person would eat a fetus? I can't imagine that.

Also, no one would sit there and watch a live baby being sacrificed and killed. Not even evil people would do that. It would gross people out beyond belief. I don't think anyone could accept it. Not even bad people would allow that to happen in front of them.

Also, why are there no videos of these Satanic ritual abuses? And no convictions in court? There are videos of Satanic rituals and witchcraft rituals in covens, but they usually only involve some priest chanting stuff and holding up cups and daggers within a circle of people. They do not show any sexual abuse of children, or of people eating fetuses or sacrificing live babies, etc.

However, stories like this have been around for hundreds of years. They date all the way back to medieval Europe. So they are nothing new. Who knows. It's kind of like Bigfoot. Lots of stories but no physical proof, at least not for the extreme aspects of the stories.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest