Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston on Jim Fetzer Radio about Conspiracies

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi all,
Guess what? I just did another interview with Professor Jim Fetzer this morning. This time, we didn't talk about conspiracies so much. Instead, we talked about America vs. other countries and many shocking comparisons that most Americans don't know about why things are better overseas. I asked Jim about it beforehand and he was interested and fascinated with the issues I brought up.

This is groundbreaking because the conspiracy movement does not talk about going abroad to get away from the problems in America, because they falsely assume that:

- Everything in America is the same everywhere else, since America is "the world".
- Americans represent all people on the planet.
- All solutions to the problems in America must come from America, never from outside America.

I wanted to break these fallacious assumptions in the conspiracy movement. So I took Jim's invitation to be on his show as an opportunity to do so. Jim Fetzer is a big name in the conspiracy movement who has a lot of listeners. So this may be the opening we need to break into the alternative media, which has not covered our movement yet.

I'll let you know when he posts the interview.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi all,
My second interview with Jim Fetzer has now been posted. This time I talked about the benefits of getting out of America and draw some comparisons of America vs. Abroad that the conspiracy movement doesn't address. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014/08/winston-wu.html

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston on Jim Fetzer Radio about Conspiracies

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Here in this discussion about the Apollo moon hoax, Jim Fetzer, who interviewed me before, mentions my name at 10:35 as a great researcher.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdeplQFbDBs[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal