Are the Illuminati/Freemasons enemies with the Vatican?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Are the Illuminati/Freemasons enemies with the Vatican?

Post by Winston »

Jordan Maxwell said in his video "Matrix of Power" that one of the reasons why JFK was killed was because he and his brothers were Roman Catholics, which threatened the Freemasons that ruled America with a Kennedy Roman Catholic Dynasty that would reign for 24 years. He says that the Vatican and the Masons are old enemies.

See here:

However, when you listen to David Icke, he seems to say that the Illuminati control the Freemasons and the Vatican.

Is there a contradiction here? Are all secret societies working together or are they at war with each other too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Are the Illuminati/Freemasons enemies with the Vatican?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

As Jordan Maxwell points out himself fragments or factions of the Illuminati gangs often have turf disputes and often shoot a few of each others members.

When you have that level of psychopathy there are going to be some sparks.

Kennedy was not shot because he was a catholic. What happened was his father Joe controlled him to a very great extent. It was decided to put the young handsome Kennedy into the presidency partly because he was so easily controlled by his father who was a long time Illuminist. Who would suspect a "war hero" and a man who had such a nice wife etc.....of course kennedy was on pain killers for his back and had hot and cold running women in the white house...but all that was kept quiet in those days.

But Joe had a stroke and was quite ill. He could not control JFK as he once did. After that JFK thought, being president, he might be able to make a few decisions around here and improve the lot of the american people. This was not on the agenda.

The same with reagan.....he thought as president he might be able to do something...so they organised a "lone gunman" for him too....but he survived...and I guess he decided to do as he was told.

The Illuminati control all the worlds religions....but note that one of the purposes of the religions are to generate hatred and conflict.....so sometimes people are killed over these things......remember....it is only at the VERY top that there is a single purpose....every level below that people are deliberately thrown into conflict to "divide and conquer"...And I think that division starts in the committee of 300....which is why I think there is a level above that which includes the 13 families..and perhaps there is even a hidden hand above that.

http://www.gwu.edu/~erpapers/mep/displa ... d=erpn-jpk
" A few months after JFK's inauguration, a massive stroke struck Joe Kennedy, leaving him paralyzed and mute, but mentally alert. Before his death November 9, 1969, he suffered in silence as his sons John and Robert were assassinated and threats against his son Edward escalated."
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The reasons JFK was killed/used were numerous. He was planned for the slaughter, probably before he became president. He was much more useful after death to the psychopaths that run things.

It's pretty obvious different gangs united the same purposes are gonna have problems. When you have the whole world under your hands, other people want it too! The difference between mere gangs of fools and the illuminati, are that they're united under the same purpose REGARDLESS. Becuase they know, united we stand, divided we fall.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard that JFK was killed in a Freemason ritual sacrifice. There are articles about it online. The time, location and manner in which he was shot are all reminiscent of a specific sacrifice ritual in Freemasonry. Is that true?

I thought JFK was slaughtered mainly for his plan to withdraw from the Vietnam War, which the military industrial complex badly wanted for some reason.

In addition, LBJ was going to be dropped from the ticket and he knew it, and he was going to be prosecuted for his crimes too. So he had the biggest motive to plan the assassination of JFK. LBJ's mistress Madeleine Duncan and lawyer Barr McClellan have come out and said this. Also, LBJ had a long history of assassinating people, including his sister Josefa, using a hitman known as Malcolm Wallace. A Texas tycoon named Billy Sol Estes testified to this.

All of this is crucial big news, but none of it was covered by the mainstream media, only the alternative media and also on the History Channel in the last episode of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", but they pulled that episode due to pressure.

How was JFK useful to the Illuminati after he was killed? In what way? To serve as a warning to subsequent Presidents?

Are the Vatican and Illuminati enemies? They probably were long ago at least. But I don't know about now.

Did the Illuminati exist before Adam Weishaupt in 1776? If so, then why did they claim to be founded in 1776?

And did it go on after it was officially disbanded? Did they make it look like they were disbanded so that their enemies would not track them down, but went underground instead?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne