Drone Caught On Tape Over Austin

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Drone Caught On Tape Over Austin

Post by zboy1 »

Unbelievable! Drone videoed in the sky while Infowars reporter is interviewing actor Daniel Sunjata

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Drone Caught On Tape Over Austin

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:

Unbelievable! Drone videoed in the sky while Infowars reporter is interviewing actor Daniel Sunjata

I'm thinking those drones would make good target practice...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Drone Caught On Tape Over Austin

Post by E_Irizarry »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

I'm thinking those drones would make good target practice...
Yeah...some Cariocas need to be imported to Austin for the SXSW conference and blow those drones out of the sky for target practice just they like do at the police helicopters back in Rio.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!