Buddhist caves in Indian built by Ancient Aliens?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Buddhist caves in Indian built by Ancient Aliens?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. It's very fascinating.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I doubt aliens were much interested in spreading Buddhism or helping to build their temples back in the day. A better theory is that those beings depicted on the walls where Earth Elementals or Demons that may have been controlled or manipulated to help build the structure. Similar to how Solomon was able to control Elemental beings that helped him build his temple back in the day. This knowledge on how to work with or control these beings used to be well known to the initiated but has probably been lost over time or if still known a carefully guarded secret amongst the initiated few.

If you listen to these two Coast to Coast AM shows they give you more info about these beings, look them up on YouTube or BitTorrent sites:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/04/29
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/05/06
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S,
Those Coast to Coast show archives you posted can only be streamed by paying members only. Better if you post the links to them on YouTube. Here is the link to the second interview you posted about the Djinn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtdbxfcXenc

The Djinn & Dreams - Coast To Coast AM - May 6 2013

Date: 05-06-13
Host: George Noory
Guests: Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Grant Cameron

Expert on the paranormal Rosemary Ellen Guiley discussed her recent research into the Djinn - powerful spiritual entities that have been described throughout history, as well as her long standing work on dreams. She characterized the Djinn as a race of supernatural beings who were here on the Earth before humanity, but lost dominion of the planet and now live in a parallel dimension to ours. They have access to our world, and there are those among them who are rather hostile to humans, though not all of them are negative, she said. "Based on my research of years and years tracking these entities throughout the paranormal realm, they account for a lot of our negative experiences-- hauntings, possessions, entity encounters...and ET abductions," she revealed.

According to one ancient Arabian legend, the Djinn originated from the winds-- "they were literally primordial wind spirits, often responsible for ill winds that blew in, bringing in disease and bad luck," she detailed. In the Koran, they are explained as preexisting humans created from a substance called smokeless fire, and this may reflect their shapeshifting ability to take on different forms. Interestingly, Guiley concluded after years of studying Shadow People accounts that they are actually Djinn, whom she also believes are connected with alien abduction/hybrid scenarios. Sightings of Shadow People would often precede abductions, she said, sometimes by weeks, months, or years. She also described strange shadow creatures called scuttlers that have been associated with the breakdown of equipment, and health problems. "In writing The Djinn Connection...my purpose here is to bring the Djinn to the attention of the western audience, especially to investigators and researchers...they're not on our radar, and we need to know about them," she stated.

Speaking about how to recognize precognitive dreams, Guiley said they typically have a different signature, though that can vary from person to person. "Some people will only have precognitive dreams a few times in their lifetimes, and other people will have them quite frequently," she noted. She also touched on dream incubation, lucid dreaming, and how one can successfully interpret their own dreams (see related guide).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Almost all cultures & religious groups have writings about them. The thing about this is if you stare into the abyss long enough it will stare back. Better to not dig into the unknown.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:Mr S,
Those Coast to Coast show archives you posted can only be streamed by paying members only. Better if you post the links to them on YouTube. Here is the link to the second interview you posted about the Djinn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtdbxfcXenc

The Djinn & Dreams - Coast To Coast AM - May 6 2013

Date: 05-06-13
Host: George Noory
Guests: Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Grant Cameron

Expert on the paranormal Rosemary Ellen Guiley discussed her recent research into the Djinn - powerful spiritual entities that have been described throughout history, as well as her long standing work on dreams. She characterized the Djinn as a race of supernatural beings who were here on the Earth before humanity, but lost dominion of the planet and now live in a parallel dimension to ours. They have access to our world, and there are those among them who are rather hostile to humans, though not all of them are negative, she said. "Based on my research of years and years tracking these entities throughout the paranormal realm, they account for a lot of our negative experiences-- hauntings, possessions, entity encounters...and ET abductions," she revealed.

According to one ancient Arabian legend, the Djinn originated from the winds-- "they were literally primordial wind spirits, often responsible for ill winds that blew in, bringing in disease and bad luck," she detailed. In the Koran, they are explained as preexisting humans created from a substance called smokeless fire, and this may reflect their shapeshifting ability to take on different forms. Interestingly, Guiley concluded after years of studying Shadow People accounts that they are actually Djinn, whom she also believes are connected with alien abduction/hybrid scenarios. Sightings of Shadow People would often precede abductions, she said, sometimes by weeks, months, or years. She also described strange shadow creatures called scuttlers that have been associated with the breakdown of equipment, and health problems. "In writing The Djinn Connection...my purpose here is to bring the Djinn to the attention of the western audience, especially to investigators and researchers...they're not on our radar, and we need to know about them," she stated.

Speaking about how to recognize precognitive dreams, Guiley said they typically have a different signature, though that can vary from person to person. "Some people will only have precognitive dreams a few times in their lifetimes, and other people will have them quite frequently," she noted. She also touched on dream incubation, lucid dreaming, and how one can successfully interpret their own dreams (see related guide).
I stated in my original post those links were for informational purposes only and implied that if they want to look for the shows they should do their own search on YouTube or a bittorrent site. I'm not going to do all the work for the casual reader when I know most people don't really give a shit about this topic because they don't believe in the dJinn/Earth Elementals/Alien conspiracies. IF they can't sense whatever with their 5 senses it doesn't exist to them. We are in the extreme minority regarding this subject matter.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Renata wrote:Almost all cultures & religious groups have writings about them. The thing about this is if you stare into the abyss long enough it will stare back. Better to not dig into the unknown.
The whole purpose of human existence is to experience the unknown, everyone is going to die sooner or later. Learned experiences are the only way to live. I'll shine a flashlight into the unknown, I don't give a damn. A well-balanced spiritually grounded human comes out stronger, not weaker.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Mr S wrote:
Renata wrote:Almost all cultures & religious groups have writings about them. The thing about this is if you stare into the abyss long enough it will stare back. Better to not dig into the unknown.
The whole purpose of human existence is to experience the unknown, everyone is going to die sooner or later. Learned experiences are the only way to live. I'll shine a flashlight into the unknown, I don't give a damn. A well-balanced spiritually grounded human comes out stronger, not weaker.
I understand. I'm just scared of stuff like that because it is real. I would rather not be faced with it.

Where I grew up there are places & people who practice voodoo, siah, and shamanic magic, exorcisims too. Catholics, Buddhists, Muslims & Hindus do exorcisms so they are all familiar with this. The Quaran & the Hindu Puranas has a whole chapter about the Djinn that you can read. I'm sure the Catholics have writings about it too but chrisitans are given edited biblical texts. There are some things I would just rather leave alone.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Ancient Aliens Debunked... check it out...