Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Were the Apollo Moon Landings a hoax?

Yes. It is obvious from all the evidence, smoking guns, and the fact that they haven't been back to the moon.
10
45%
No. That's a crazy conspiracy theory that is implausible. Too many people would have had to be in on it.
8
36%
Unsure or undecided. I'm on the fence on this one.
4
18%
 
Total votes : 22

Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Mr.Darcy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 am

Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm







Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:55 am

You have grown tiresome.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby Jester » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:48 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?


I think quite a few people here know that moon landings were faked. Already a thread on this:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=13262

Really hard to convince people though. People just keep coming up with one excuse after another. They are frantic to preserve their cherished illusions.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby fschmidt » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:15 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?

The answer is pretty obvious, we haven't been back because our culture is in decline. I think the moon landings will be remembered as the high point of our culture, after which we went into rapid decline.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 am

fschmidt wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?

The answer is pretty obvious, we haven't been back because our culture is in decline. I think the moon landings will be remembered as the high point of our culture, after which we went into rapid decline.


Man you are a lot dumber than I thought.

Even if the moon landings were real, our culture being in decline has nothing to do with what NASA does. Man you know nothing about the real world and what runs things. I don't think there's any point in trying to educate you on the facts and evidence.

You probably believe in the official stories of the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby germanguy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 am

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?

The answer is pretty obvious, we haven't been back because our culture is in decline. I think the moon landings will be remembered as the high point of our culture, after which we went into rapid decline.


Man you are a lot dumber than I thought.

Even if the moon landings were real, our culture being in decline has nothing to do with what NASA does. Man you know nothing about the real world and what runs things. I don't think there's any point in trying to educate you on the facts and evidence.

You probably believe in the official stories of the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well.


Why are you so rude? He didn´t say anything stupid at all...If the US are in decline they don´t have money to spend on projects like a moon landing. Thats simple logic really...

And to call somebody stupid because he doesn´t believe in conspiracy theories is a bit weird too...
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 am

It's worth seeing the Mythbusters episode about the faked moon landings. They disprove most of the supposed evidence, like the shadows and the flag waving in a vacuum.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Jester » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 pm

xiongmao wrote:It's worth seeing the Mythbusters episode about the faked moon landings. They disprove most of the supposed evidence, like the shadows and the flag waving in a vacuum.


The shadows and the flag are not the most convincing evidence. Lots of other evidence.

Instead of trusting government-licensed, Jew-owned, Pentagon-censored corporate media, try reading this:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=13262
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby Mr.Darcy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:22 pm

germanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?

The answer is pretty obvious, we haven't been back because our culture is in decline. I think the moon landings will be remembered as the high point of our culture, after which we went into rapid decline.


Man you are a lot dumber than I thought.

Even if the moon landings were real, our culture being in decline has nothing to do with what NASA does. Man you know nothing about the real world and what runs things. I don't think there's any point in trying to educate you on the facts and evidence.

You probably believe in the official stories of the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well.


Why are you so rude? He didn´t say anything stupid at all...If the US are in decline they don´t have money to spend on projects like a moon landing. Thats simple logic really...

And to call somebody stupid because he doesn´t believe in conspiracy theories is a bit weird too...


But we have plenty of money to spend on useless wars and bailing out bankers. I think the whole flag waving evidence is dumb. I think the lack of 40 years of a man on the moon is more compelling.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, all I do is ask them why we haven't been to the moon in 40 years and the standard reply is pretty much been there done that. This just baffles me that a lot of people think like this. Do yall share the same opinion?

The answer is pretty obvious, we haven't been back because our culture is in decline. I think the moon landings will be remembered as the high point of our culture, after which we went into rapid decline.


Man you are a lot dumber than I thought.

Even if the moon landings were real, our culture being in decline has nothing to do with what NASA does. Man you know nothing about the real world and what runs things. I don't think there's any point in trying to educate you on the facts and evidence.

You probably believe in the official stories of the JFK assassination and 9/11 as well.


Mr. Wu, that was a unnecessary and unprovoked attack on a member guest of your own forum, GOOD JOB :D

I have not bothered to study the moon landings in depth because of 2 factors, 1 if they were there the evidence is on the moon still so we should be able to see the equipment there and 2 as someone else put it the Russians would have loved to disprove the moon landings if they were faked because of the moon race we were engaged with them in.

If the left behind equipment is on the moon from the Apollo missions it should be easy enough to get like Hubble to zoom in on it or even the more powerful land based telescopes they are building today to take a look or some other country to do a fly by and verify, have the Russians disproved it?

The movie " The Right Stuff " had a one liner in it that pretty well sums up the condition of this world and about NASA, the actor said if you want to be Buck Rodgers you need funding, no funding no Buck Rodgers.

People do not realize we do as we are told for the most part by the funding and who funds us? the credit monopoly!

Sorry Mr. Wu, NASA does not do what it wants.

We all know God did 9/11 and JFK, he gave the orders to pull it off to his chosen ones.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 am

germanguy wrote:Why are you so rude? He didn´t say anything stupid at all...If the US are in decline they don´t have money to spend on projects like a moon landing. Thats simple logic really...

And to call somebody stupid because he doesn´t believe in conspiracy theories is a bit weird too...


Because he said a really dumb statement. Why doesn't the US have no money to spend on wars like Iraq? Or for all the many US military bases abroad? Your logic and his totally sucks. It makes no sense.

It's not about the money. They just don't want to try the same hoax again because it would be too easy to catch this time. They could not use the same grainy footage as the first time.

Do you have any common sense? Are you a gatekeeper?

I told you before, before you make up your mind about the moon hoax, read my 35 arguments in my conspiracy report about it. It shows you clearly that the weight of evidence is clearly on the side of the moon hoax. In other words, there is a LOT MORE evidence that the moon was a hoax than that it wasn't.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

Please don't discuss this topic until you've read through the 35 arguments in the report above. Otherwise you are just talking out of your dumb ass, or you are a gatekeeper, or brainwashed person who believes that authority=truth.

Here's a hint: The more an objective person digs for the truth and looks at the evidence, the more one believes that the moon landing was a hoax. That's the tendency.

Please try to learn something. I've studied this topic for years. You haven't.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 am

xiongmao wrote:It's worth seeing the Mythbusters episode about the faked moon landings. They disprove most of the supposed evidence, like the shadows and the flag waving in a vacuum.


Dude, that's already been addressed and debunked in other threads. Why should I rehash it again?

Since you don't even have the logic skills and common sense skills to know that your ad size, ad position and profile photo sizes on your dating site are all off and disproportionate, how can you have the logic skills to evaluate this subject?

The Mythbusters lied and were caught in it. They lied about the albedo of the moon's surface. And they did a botched experiment too.

In fact, the Mythbuster's Adam Savage was confronted by moon hoax expert Jarrah White about his botched experiment during a public event. Adam Savage had no defense. All he could say was that he was an entertainer and that his show was entertainment, not science. So he effectively admitted that the Mythbusters show is not a serious search for truth.

Here you can see the confrontation between Adam Savage and Jarrah White at the Amazing Meeting in Las Vegas:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TH4BfIwBXs[/youtube]

Please watch and learn. Spend some time on this issue, rather than being ignorant. Look at both sides. You clearly haven't done that.

Also, the flag waving thing was never debunked. Mythbusters claimed that the flag waved because the astronauts were rotating the pole. But that's not true. There are clips of the flag moving when the astronauts are NOT touching the pole or rotating it. One of the clips is in the video above.

So it's a FALSE explanation.

Can you stop taking false explanations and peddling them as truth?

Questions for you:

1. If the moon landing was real, then how come the photos were faked? Why did they have to fake the photos?

2. Why did they use fake backdrops in many photos?

3. Why do astronauts light up while standing in the shadows, when the surface of the moon is comparable to that of cement pavement, and not bright like a light bulb, like Mythbusters LIED about?

Mythbusters have lied on their show multiple times. If you do the research, you will learn that.

Can you spend some time researching this, rather than continuing to feign ignorance? Otherwise, you are NOT QUALIFIED to discuss this.

I'm tired of repeating the same things over and over again.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Moon hoax conspiracy

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:37 am

Moretorque wrote: Mr. Wu, that was a unnecessary and unprovoked attack on a member guest of your own forum, GOOD JOB :D

I have not bothered to study the moon landings in depth because of 2 factors, 1 if they were there the evidence is on the moon still so we should be able to see the equipment there and 2 as someone else put it the Russians would have loved to disprove the moon landings if they were faked because of the moon race we were engaged with them in.

If the left behind equipment is on the moon from the Apollo missions it should be easy enough to get like Hubble to zoom in on it or even the more powerful land based telescopes they are building today to take a look or some other country to do a fly by and verify, have the Russians disproved it?

The movie " The Right Stuff " had a one liner in it that pretty well sums up the condition of this world and about NASA, the actor said if you want to be Buck Rodgers you need funding, no funding no Buck Rodgers.

People do not realize we do as we are told for the most part by the funding and who funds us? the credit monopoly!

Sorry Mr. Wu, NASA does not do what it wants.

We all know God did 9/11 and JFK, he gave the orders to pull it off to his chosen ones.


Well he did make a dumb statement. That's the truth. So why shouldn't I say that he's dumb? Remember that I don't often call someone dumb. I wouldn't call a statement dumb unless it was REALLY DUMB.

Not all dumb statements are valid arguments. You know that don't you?

Use some simple logic here: Why is it that the US always has money to do something it wants to do, but it doesn't have money to do something it doesn't want to do? Is that just a coincidence?

Obviously, lack of money is just an EXCUSE not to do something they don't want to do. The US banking cartel prints money out of nothing. Why would they ever lack money? Think about it. It's just an excuse not to do something they don't want to do.

Why does the US never run out of money for wars, or nuclear weapons during the Cold War, but it runs out of money when it comes to teacher's salaries, or Social Security funds? How come the government didn't lack money when it spent millions investigating Bill Clinton on the Monica Lewinsky scandal?

Do you seriously believe that every excuse the government gives you is automatic fact? LOL You seem to have a blind trust in everything government tells you, despite its track record of lying. Why is that? Ask yourself that. Is it because you're brainwashed?

Think about it. Do you see now why his argument was dumb?

As to your other points, they've been addressed. And you've just proven my point.

Yes you are right. The Apollo artifacts should be viewable with a telescope or the Hubble. But they aren't. Astronomers in Australia said that it is possible to install optics in their telescopes to see the Apollo lunar lander on the moon. But they refuse to do it or are afraid to for some reason.

In fact, Joss Hawthorn of the Anglo-Australian Observatory said he would install optics in their telescopes so that you can see the Apollo artifacts on the moon. But after saying that, he NEVER followed up on it for some reason. If you want, you can contact him to see if he's followed up. No one else has been able to get him to follow up on this. I wonder why.

Think about this: If Joss Hawthorn installed the optics in the telescope, and could not find the Apollo artifacts on the moon, and went public with it, his career would be over and ruined. Think about that.

As to the Russians not calling us out on it, I've already addressed that in my report. Can you read it next time before discussing this issue?

Here I'll paste it below. Please read it so I don't have to repeat it ok?

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

Why didn’t the Russians call us out on the moon hoax?

Another question commonly asked is: “Why didn’t the Russians call us out on the Apollo Moon Hoax?â€￾ That’s a very good question. Based on my research, here is the explanation:

First, how do you know that the Russians fell for it? Did you read Russian newspapers in 1969? Remember that you only know what the US media told you about this, so if they don’t tell you that the Russians thought it was a hoax, then you won’t know about it. Most whistleblowers of the JFK assassination and 9/11 are ignored by the mainstream media, even when they have earth shattering evidence that will expose a conspiracy; the US media just don’t want to hear about it.

According to a poll by the Russian Public Opinion Fund, 28 percent of Russians surveyed did not believe that American astronauts landed on the Moon, and this percentage is roughly equal in all social-demographic groups. That’s a sizeable percentage. You can see a press release about it in Russian here: http://bd.fom.ru/report/cat/sci_sci/kosmos/of001605

Second, remember that you do not know what really goes on between two countries. All you know is what you hear in the media. The truth is, most diplomatic negotiations between nations is done behind closed doors and is not reported to the public. This means that there are many secret deals between nations that go on all the time that you don’t know about, including between the US and Russia. Such deals may include covering each other’s asses, not exposing each other’s crimes in exchange for favors, etc.

Bart Sibrel explained that if the Soviets knew about the moon hoax, they would use it as a bargaining chip. (see his interviews linked below) Rather than expose the US, which would gain them nothing, they would more likely use it to blackmail the US to gain advantages or favors. Plus, if they accused NASA of fraud, then the US may expose dirty secrets of the Soviets in return, so that it would turn into a pissing match. The point is, you simply don’t know the true relation between the US and the Soviets. The whole space race could have been a public charade, for all you know. Or the US and Russia could have been “partners in crimeâ€￾. Also, at the time, Russia depended on America for wheat, which they got at below market prices, so they needed to maintain a good trading relationship.

If you want to know what the Russians really thought of going to the moon, the fact that they gave up and said it was not technologically possible, even though they were ahead of us in the space race, speaks for itself. According to the book “Journey To Tranquilityâ€￾ in 1963 Sir Bernard Lovell was given a tour of Soviet observatories and space facilities. He was then instructed by the Soviets to pass on the following message to NASA deputy administrator Hugh Dryden: “The Russians could see no immediate way of protecting cosmonauts from the lethal effects of solar radiation.â€￾
Last edited by Winston on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 am

For those of you who are able to see the big picture and able to connect the dots, and willing to consider that they may be wrong, here are three facts for you to contemplate. Look over them and tell me if you don't think there's anything fishy about it. Think about them and see if you aren't scratching your head.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

– FACT: Every major technological accomplishment in history has been repeated well under forty years, all except one. Within forty years of Christopher Columbus setting foot in America in 1492, thousands of other Europeans had done the same. Within forty years of the Wright Brothers flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1903, thousands of other people had done the same. Within forty years of Sir Edmond Hillary reaching the summit of Mount Everest in 1953, thousands of other explorers had done the same. And within forty years of Yuri Gagarin’s orbit of the earth in 1961, many others had done the same. Yet forty years after 12 men allegedly set foot on the moon in 1969-72, not a single person or country has done it, nor attempted to do so (including the Russians who were ahead of us in the space race). Does this not seem highly strange and illogical?

– FACT: Since the Apollo Moon Missions in 1969-72, which sent astronauts 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times, no one has ever gone higher than 400 miles above the Earth. Even the Space Shuttle missions have gone below that, remaining well under 400 miles.

– FACT: So far, 14 astronauts have died in Space Shuttle missions that went 200 miles above the Earth, yet during the Apollo program NASA allegedly sent astronauts 240,000 miles to the moon and back six times, with no loss of life at all? In other words: 200 miles = 14 casualties, 240,000 miles = 0 casualties. Does that seem odd? Would you buy that? Can you fathom the enormous difference between 200 and 240,000 and how big of a stretch that is?

If these don’t leave you scratching your head, then nothing will. What all this means is that inexplicably, NASA was able to send men 600 times farther in 1969 than it can today! How believable is that? Have you ever heard of technology going backward by such an extreme magnitude?! It’s totally illogical and nonsensical.

To give you an idea of the proportions we are talking about, picture this: The Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter and the moon is 240,000 miles away. That means that you’d have to line up 30 Earth globes to equal the distance to the moon (since 8,000 x 30 = 240,000). What this means is that in 1969, NASA could send men the distance of 30 Earth globes, but today, it can only send humans barely above the Earth under 400 miles! (If you have a model globe in your home, 400 miles would be about an inch above it.)

Look at the implications here: Today, NASA does not have the technology to go higher than 400 miles above Earth, and has indirectly admitted it by their actions (in not doing so) and words. In a press release, NASA stated that the Van Allen Radiation Belts that surround the Earth are too dangerous to send humans through and is trying to figure out how to solve this problem. See here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/03/ ... 7820080331
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:22 am

Winston wrote:To give you an idea of the proportions we are talking about, picture this: The Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter and the moon is 240,000 miles away. That means that you’d have to line up 30 Earth globes to equal the distance to the moon (since 8,000 x 30 = 240,000). What this means is that in 1969, NASA could send men the distance of 30 Earth globes, but today, it can only send humans barely above the Earth under 400 miles! (If you have a model globe in your home, 400 miles would be about an inch above it.)


Winston, I concur about the Moon conspiracy and the possibility that the highly decorated veteran pilot Gus Grissom was assassinated because he was going to go public back in '67.

On the other hand, a spacecraft on the way to the Moon, assuming it can hit 25K miles/hr to escape the Earth's gravitational force, does not need its over-thrusters running continuously to reach the Moon. That part is Newton's first law... an object in motion, stays in motion, unless acted upon by another force.

The problem, however, is that this object then slows down, forms an orbit around the Moon, and then sends off a lander, which lands perfectly. And then, the two ships re-attach, and then, break off from the Moon's escape velocity, to get back to Earth. That's where I have serious doubts that such a logistical feat could be pulled off by simple thrusters in an early computer era machinery without some defect, misfiring, or even a miscalculation somewhere, without a supercomputer on Earth verifying all the parameters. Realize, robotic satellites to the Moon have not returned to Earth. If the two crafts (orbiter and lander), missed by a simple fraction of a foot, the lander and the orbiter may have collided and the mission would have been over right there and then. Thus, I'm skeptical of the mission.

And yes, the radiation belts and all is another issue which has never been addressed properly.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Next

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest