Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Were the Apollo Moon Landings a hoax?

Yes. It is obvious from all the evidence, smoking guns, and the fact that they haven't been back to the moon.
45%
No. That's a crazy conspiracy theory that is implausible. Too many people would have had to be in on it.
38%
Unsure or undecided. I'm on the fence on this one.
17%

Total votes: 29
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Post by Moretorque »

The previous post before the last one gave me lot's of hope for Adama but then ?????

Adama look around you, does the light bulb come on when you hit the switch ? or does it flicker on and off like the bulb in your head. It's like you are on and off on lots of your observations.

Prior to WW2 and then like in 1965 America had real science and real schools to present real science for all to see, the 1913 Federal Reserve act that was implemented was designed to destroy all this over time and it has pretty well succeeded.

You can go read where the ruling elite was claimed to have stated America must be destroyed because all the talent was coming here because of property rights physical and intellectual. Tesla is proof of this and they destroyed him good because he was to much for human progress but fortunately he lives on and touches our lives for the better everyday unlike those who would have us all live in the dark ages " Christers Excedra "..
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Was it Winston who landed on the moon? :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Art Bell recently hosted a debate on his show about the Moon Hoax between Jay Weidner (filmmaker) and Stanton Friedman (nuclear physicist and UFO expert). After too many suspicious events and unanswered questions were brought up during the debate, Friedman eventually started giving in to the possibility that the government is covering something up.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUzdMbhtYo[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Obviously the Moon landing is a Hoax. Why even go to the moon? It's just dirt. Seriously, how can a little rocket like that go so far and then come back? Doesn't make any sense.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw if any of you are still on the fence about the moon landing or wonder if theres a chance we really went, this will put all doubt to rest. Listen to some of Bart Sibrel's interviews on YouTube. He was the guy infamous for getting punched by astronaut Buzz Aldrin for calling him a "liar, coward and thief" and asking him to swear on the Bible that he walked on the moon.

Bart Sibel has mastered all his powerful arguments against the moon landing now, that if you take all his arguments combined its pretty much a 100 percent certainty that the apollo moon landings were a total hoax.

I used to be on the fence about this. But in addition to Bart Sibrel's smoking gun footage that NASA accidentally sent to him, he has a wide array of powerful airtight logical arguments that no one can refute, which he explains very well and articulately. Just listen to two or three of his interviews and you'll see what i mean. Theres probably no one better at proving the moon landings were a hoax better than Sibrel. Hes the most convincing man you'll ever hear on the subject. See below. His interviews will remove all doubt from your mind once and for all.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=bart%20sibrel&sm=3

Whats funny is that even though Bart Sibrel is so masterful and flawless in his arguments against the moon landing, when it comes to his Christian faith hes a total sheeple with zero skepticism or critical thinking towards it. He acts like the truth of the Bible is self evident, as though it were a given like 2+2=4 and doesnt need to be questioned or proven. Lol. Thats very ironic since his critical thinking and skepticism toward the moon landings is so laser sharp and masterfully brilliant. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is one of Bart Sibrel's best interviews on Veritas radio. Its only an hour and covers a lot of facts and arguments, including new discoveries that will blow your mind. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrWXfcgnOaw

His interview with Jimmy Church was also phenomenal. Church is an excellent host and does interviews on Coast to Coast AM too. This is a must hear as well. Totally convincing and will remove all doubt. Way too many airtight irrefutable arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4vLDSZXjz4

And if you have time, Sibrel's 90 min interview with Madison Star is a must hear as well. It covers a lot of ground and is very comprehensive. After listening to it you will feel like an expert on the Apollo moon hoax. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDRNO5Mr60U

I guarantee that if you listen to those three interviews above with a slightly open mind, say 10 percent of an open mind, you will have no doubt in your mind at all that the moon landings were fake. No doubt in your mind will remain at all. I promise you that.

When you have not one or two but 20 irrefutable ironclad arguments and proofs against the moon landings, you will be forced to admit, however reluctantly, that it must have been all a hoax.

The unique thing about the moon landing is that it was a positive conspiracy, something that Americans are proud of, not ashamed of. Thats why its the hardest one to convince Americans of. Theres too much pride and emotional attachment to it.

Btw Sibrel also answers commonly asked questions during his interviews such as "How could so many people be in on a hoax? Why didnt the Russians blow the whistle on the fake moon landings?" Etc.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm not sure whether this has been posted:

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I voted "Yes" because I do believe it was fake! Who stayed behind to film the team leaving the moon? When are they going back for him? Lol. Plus look how fake the rocket looks when it takes off! They look like fireworks. Plus, how is the flag moving in the wind when there's no atmosphere on the moon?

You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New documentary by renowned Italian filmmaker and truther Massimo Mazzucco called "American Moon" that goes over the evidence for and against the Moon landings being real vs fake. It's very informative and comprehensive with superb analysis and expert opinions.

American Moon
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7794734/

The whole documentary, 3 and a half hours long, is on YouTube below.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another thing not often brought up proving the moon landing is a hoax is that movie about using negresses to do calculations for the landing. Even though they were just using high school maths, the idea that you would use black females on a critical project to do anything that required human thought is ridiculous on its face. It is the same with letting small businesses contribute by making insulation and such. You would never actually risk doing that on a real project. They did it to get emotional buy-in across as broad a swath of American society as possible.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/video-sho ... 1401029784

What do you guys think of this?
@Winston
@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@gsjackson
@galii

More trickery and CGI?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A not quite Hollywood-worthy production. The moon must be a really small ball, given the curvature that we see. They appeared to have traversed about a quarter of it in just those few seconds. And where's all that sand the Apollo astronauts were kicking up? On another part?

If you fancy listening to a VERY scientifically-literate flat earther you should check out Austin Witsit (Youtube channel called Witsit Getsit). He's a trip -- a fairly young American who calls everybody Dude and Bro, but has not only first-rate science chops but impeccable debate skills and knowledge of the rules of logic. he just has these globetards for lunch. They're reduced to blithering, idiotic profanity.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:48 pm
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/video-sho ... 1401029784

What do you guys think of this?
@Winston
@Cornfed
@Moretorque
@gsjackson