Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Were the Apollo Moon Landings a hoax?

Yes. It is obvious from all the evidence, smoking guns, and the fact that they haven't been back to the moon.
9
43%
No. That's a crazy conspiracy theory that is implausible. Too many people would have had to be in on it.
8
38%
Unsure or undecided. I'm on the fence on this one.
4
19%
 
Total votes : 21

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Ghost » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:41 am

Moretorque wrote:Never mess with a Droid. I will research it further, thanks.

What was Winston saying about having the Hubble point at the moon to show the equipment left but for some reason they would not do it ? The Hubble never focused on the moon and if it would have it could easily show the equipment correct ?


Hubble is meant for taking photos of very distant and vast things in the universe. I'm guessing there would be resolution problems trying to photo tiny, man-made equipment on the moon. Probably could find it and "see" it with Hubble, but it would probably look like a splotch.

Regardless, it's clear that you would just say it was faked. You never believe photographic evidence anyway.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby droid » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:08 am

Moretorque wrote:Never mess with a Droid. I will research it further, thanks.

What was Winston saying about having the Hubble point at the moon to show the equipment left but for some reason they would not do it ? The Hubble never focused on the moon and if it would have it could easily show the equipment correct ?


From what i understand, large telescopes, especially hubble, are not so much about magnification, but rather light gathering to see dim stuff with clarity.

I bought an 8"x5' telescope a few years back and learned about this. I could see the moon real nice and got to see mars as a tiny disc.

But for example, the Andromeda galaxy is supposedly the size of the moon on the sky, but it's so dim you can't easily see it with your bare eyes. The telescope would gather light and let you see it, without a high-magnification lens. Unfortunately I never got to spend time seeing Andromeda :cry:

As far as the moon landing equipment, i think it's just too far :(
The moon itself, being so large, is only 1 degree in your field of vision. Even though it seems big.

Now for the equipment, assuming say a piece 20 meters across, you have:
ArcTan of (20 meters / 300.000.000 meters) = 3.8x 10^-6 degrees, or four one-millionths of a degree

It would be great to see all the stuff, but no scope is capable of anywhere near the magnification needed to make such piece discernible to the eye :(

Hubble resolves to within 0.05 arcsecs.
http://hubblesite.org/the_telescope/nuts_.and._bolts/res101.php
It would have to be more than ten times as powerful.

Hey I'm not saying the whole thing wasn't a hoax, I'm like 80% real / 20% hoax on this. But like you say, one has to separate the chaff from the grain.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby droid » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 am

One question I have is, how is this hoax theory reconciled with the one that says the astronauts saw flying saucers during the flight and on the moon, and that NASA is covering it up?? No flame here, actually curious about it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby fschmidt » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 am

I just watched "Apollo 13: The Untold Story".

http://www.amazon.com/Apollo-13-Untold-John-Aaron/dp/B00HNMMJKW/

This is a documentary with footage from the time. What is striking is how human the people were, how different from the two-legged beasts who infest America today. The Americans of that time were capable virtually anything. Americans today screw up virtually everything they do.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:45 am

fschmidt wrote:I just watched "Apollo 13: The Untold Story".

http://www.amazon.com/Apollo-13-Untold-John-Aaron/dp/B00HNMMJKW/

This is a documentary with footage from the time. What is striking is how human the people were, how different from the two-legged beasts who infest America today. The Americans of that time were capable virtually anything. Americans today screw up virtually everything they do.


America does not exist anymore, America had to be destroyed by the ruling elite because all the brains had come here because people had rights over the state plus we stole a bunch of land here and it was cheap and people had property rights as well but no longer. I see most Americans as just being to dumb to figure out what happened and the fact the people are supposed to be coining their own money by the documents left by the founders.

Under no circumstance do the ruling elite want people to understand what really happened here so they can blame the republic as the problem when in reality the republic was hijacked long ago by the foreign credit monopoly.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:53 am

droid wrote:One question I have is, how is this hoax theory reconciled with the one that says the astronauts saw flying saucers during the flight and on the moon, and that NASA is covering it up?? No flame here, actually curious about it.


I don't believe anything put out by these people, it started with the staging of the Martian invasion in the 30's with War of the Worlds. Droid these people lie about everything to get their way and laugh at how stupid we are.

They write it on paper with a pen, then film it and call it history. Go see the speech where Neil Armstrong said being a Astronaut was about being a parrot.

You got me on the camera, stuck my foot in my mouth. I know I can find the problems with the Hasselblad give me a little time. You needed a whole new camera and one was never built from the ground up or proper film developed for this adventure.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:57 am

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Never mess with a Droid. I will research it further, thanks.

What was Winston saying about having the Hubble point at the moon to show the equipment left but for some reason they would not do it ? The Hubble never focused on the moon and if it would have it could easily show the equipment correct ?


Hubble is meant for taking photos of very distant and vast things in the universe. I'm guessing there would be resolution problems trying to photo tiny, man-made equipment on the moon. Probably could find it and "see" it with Hubble, but it would probably look like a splotch.

Regardless, it's clear that you would just say it was faked. You never believe photographic evidence anyway.


My step father is a Astrophysicist who worked for NASA and has also developed optics for them but not on Hubble however, he said it has a 8 FT mirror and should be able to see the moon debris with no problem.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Ghost » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 am

Moretorque wrote: My step father is a Astrophysicist who worked for NASA and has also developed optics for them but not on Hubble however, he said it has a 8 FT mirror and should be able to see the moon debris with no problem.


Doesn't mean he's right; experts disagree on things all the time.

So, I'm really not getting this. It just doesn't make sense.

You think that the moon landing was hoaxed; therefore, all the photos and videos of it are fake.

So they faked all that stuff, but they couldn't fake photos of the leftover modules on the moon.

Which doesn't make any sense. And like I said, you already disbelieve all photographic and video evidence, so it wouldn't make a difference. I'm starting to think NASA could take you to the moon yourself and you still wouldn't believe it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Moretorque » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote: My step father is a Astrophysicist who worked for NASA and has also developed optics for them but not on Hubble however, he said it has a 8 FT mirror and should be able to see the moon debris with no problem.


Doesn't mean he's right; experts disagree on things all the time.

So, I'm really not getting this. It just doesn't make sense.

You think that the moon landing was hoaxed; therefore, all the photos and videos of it are fake.

So they faked all that stuff, but they couldn't fake photos of the leftover modules on the moon.

Which doesn't make any sense. And like I said, you already disbelieve all photographic and video evidence, so it wouldn't make a difference. I'm starting to think NASA could take you to the moon yourself and you still wouldn't believe it.


No the problem is NASA never focused the Hubble on the moon to try and show the moon expedition leftovers should have been a easy thing to do, Winston had some info on this. Wish he would chime in here.

The Apollo 11 press conference is the nail in the coffin for me period! No way did they go to the moon on that mission. Like I said my cousin meet Neil and he had nothing to say about going to the moon. I have watched his interviews and I do not believe he ever went there.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby droid » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:13 pm

God damn it, did anyone read what i posted? Hubble only resolves to 0.05 arc seconds, not enough to see the leftovers at that distance.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Ghost » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 am

droid wrote:God damn it, did anyone read what i posted? Hubble only resolves to 0.05 arc seconds, not enough to see the leftovers at that distance.


Moretorque read it, but doesn't care. There be monsters in the clouds...

When you're a conspiracy hammer, everything looks like a conspiracy nail.

:lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:23 pm

I am reading up on the Apollo moon missions now, there are so many problems with the official version on all fronts from the Lunar Module side of things. The Saturn 5 was real but the tip of the rocket was a prop.

I will study this in more detail but there is way more scientific evidence suggesting they did not go rather than they did.

Take like the lunar module lifting off the moon, no visible rocket exhaust plum but as stated I will look further.

Thanks for all the detailed information Droid.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Adama » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:40 am

droid wrote:One question I have is, how is this hoax theory reconciled with the one that says the astronauts saw flying saucers during the flight and on the moon, and that NASA is covering it up?? No flame here, actually curious about it.



It's just a story that takes people further down the rabbit hole. If you can get the esteemed astronauts to saw they say UFOs, well that just means that the people who trust them will start to believe that aliens are real. It also furthers their other lies about the nature of our "solar system," with other planets, outer space, and a spherical earth being real.

Now everyone truly believes that there are billions of galaxies out there, with trillions of stars, and at least one of them will have intelligent life. These people watched too much Sci Fi, like the Contact movie with that closeted lesbo Jodie Foster.

Do you believe there is a feminist agenda in TV and the movies? We aren't just lied to with feminism. They have orchestrated a lie about every aspect of our reality in order to turn black into white and black into white. Consider everything you've learned about life, the opposite of what we are told is the truth. They tell us lies only to distract us from the true nature of reality. They do this because they are led by demons in their secret societies, they hate God (probably just the same as some who are reading this), and they have an overwhelming desire for wealth by any means, along with the infinite desire for fame, with respect and adoration from millions of people for being so smart.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Poll: Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

Postby Adama » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:44 am

The telescopes are just artists conceptions and photoshop. WInston also knows this. It is quite easy to tell that they do this, because they even admit it when they show earth photos. If they can't take a real photo of the earth (instead using "composites" of many images), how then can the Hubble see into deep space? It can't. It is just another lie to suck billions of dollars from the public, while they serve their lord of demons in deceiving the nations.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests