What is it with all these conspiracy theories on HA?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

What is it with all these conspiracy theories on HA?

Post by germanguy »

Not a day without another weird conspiracy theory popping up... I thought this was a forum about international dating?

Is it only me that is annoyed about that?

The Holocaust didn´t happen, the moon landing is fake, 9/11 is fake, america is a jewish country, ...

What else is going to come up?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do you dislike such topics?

Do you think conspiracies don't exist, or that these "theories" are false? If so, can you give some reasons why you think so? I'd be curious to hear them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I agree with germanguy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you are a truth seeker, you will seek the truth in all things, including conspiracies, international dating, world affairs, etc.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I fully understand GermanGuy's point. It's like there are two sites in one here.

I usually come here to dream about girls and moving abroad. Then I get sucked into egghead discussions. Which is easy because, well, I'm an egghead.

Of course it IS Winston's site, and reflects his interests and personality.

Maybe 4 simple tags could be added to threads, to distinguish the general area:

(1) Why go abroad / America sucks / AW suck / FW are better

(2) WHICH FW are best for me?

(3) Logistics of travel, living abroad, residency, making a living abroad

(4) "Deep Thoughts"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Conspiracy theory, is a term commonly used to marginalize people that recognize what the truth is. For example, the media is always promoting America women with blonde hair and MBA's as the perfect house wives when in reality these are exactly the type of women you should be avoiding the most. Most of the guys here found that out the hard way. If you don't know what the truth is your going to get burned that's why most of the conspiracy theories on this forum are actually conspiracy facts.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Jester wrote:I fully understand GermanGuy's point. It's like there are two sites in one here.

I usually come here to dream about girls and moving abroad. Then I get sucked into egghead discussions. Which is easy because, well, I'm an egghead.

Of course it IS Winston's site, and reflects his interests and personality.

Maybe 4 simple tags could be added to threads, to distinguish the general area:

(1) Why go abroad / America sucks / AW suck / FW are better

(2) WHICH FW are best for me?

(3) Logistics of travel, living abroad, residency, making a living abroad

(4) "Deep Thoughts"
I think Jester's got the right idea. Personally, I like how this site is a "free thinking" site that can discuss all topics, not just women. I think tagging threads for each topic is a good idea. That way, those of us who don't want to participate in a certain topic can simply avoid them.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's no way to tag threads. Can't you just tell the conspiracy threads by their titles?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

If you don't like them than don't click on the topic title.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I agree with germanguy. too many talks of conspiracy shit that isn't worth my time explaining to winston why he shouldn't be wasting his time talking about them.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Maybe because we recognize obvious bullshit and actually talk about it unlike most Americans
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Maybe because we recognize obvious bullshit and actually talk about it unlike most Americans
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you want me to talk about non-PC talk, lets talk about how blacks in the US consistently bitch like feminists do about "racism" (whitey is evil, whitey takes everything from us, whitey raped our women, whitey needs to pay us reparations for slavery). would you like that as well? :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Maybe because we recognize obvious bullshit and actually talk about it unlike most Americans

you want me to talk about non-PC talk, lets talk about how blacks in the US consistently bitch like feminists do about "racism" (whitey is evil, whitey takes everything from us, whitey raped our women, whitey needs to pay us reparations for slavery). would you like that as well? :lol:
agree on this 100%

same goes for the asian people on HA...they complain all day how hard they have it and how racist the US is.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:

shit tier trolling
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look #1 priority for a truly thinking person is to leave where they are to try and go somewhere where they can find a truthful civilization based on real reality, now it is hard to do that when a group of people are building a civilization based exclusively on the lie and their ability to counterfeit unlimited money to bring forth their plan to lay claim to all by the planned lie.

Conspiracy education fits hand n hand with trying to find a stable place to live your life here on earth?
Last edited by Moretorque on July 2nd, 2013, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!