Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What is it with all these conspiracy theories on HA?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby C.J. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 am

Cornfed wrote:What you are seeing there is the last gasp of an elite outside the old hereditary ruling elite. Sooner or later those people will be marginalized and the hereditary elite will be the only players left standing. The need for co-operation is one of the reasons they organise themeselves around family bloodlines, which provide a natural basis for co-operation.

Exactly. One thing we can learn from the elite, is that self-importance kills ambition. The need to keep things a secret and retain their great power, is of the greatest concern, ABOVE ALL ELSE. There is guaranteed to be in-fighting within, but I think all families in those circles know to put their personal desire aside when it comes time to exercise their power for their greater good.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:winston, of all things, do not f***ing say I swallow the kool-aid like the americans around me. all these conspiracy theories are simply foolish to think. even foreigners in this forum think these conspiracy theories you believe in are foolish. in mexico, people would be saying you have the mentality of some random fool from a village.

I know many foreigners from Malaysia, Thailand, Colombia and Sweden who believe that most of their kind are much too stupid, and too pre-occupied with the bare neccessities, to even think about conspiracy theories. It's the same as in the west - the 5% are always smarter and "savable" than the 95%.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
zboy1 wrote:come on, even ladislav thinks all these conspiracy thoughts are foolish.

ladislav is a very wise individual. He doesn't discount such theories outright in most cases - however, he debates with those from which his standpoint is radically different. Nothing wrong with that. :)

I'm tired of humans and their never-ending retardia though. :(
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm







Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 am

C.J. wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:winston, of all things, do not f***ing say I swallow the kool-aid like the americans around me. all these conspiracy theories are simply foolish to think. even foreigners in this forum think these conspiracy theories you believe in are foolish. in mexico, people would be saying you have the mentality of some random fool from a village.

I know many foreigners from Malaysia, Thailand, Colombia and Sweden who believe that most of their kind are much too stupid, and too pre-occupied with the bare neccessities, to even think about conspiracy theories. It's the same as in the west - the 5% are always smarter and "savable" than the 95%.


who I talking about is middle-class and upper-class saying that.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
zboy1 wrote:come on, even ladislav thinks all these conspiracy thoughts are foolish.

ladislav is a very wise individual. He doesn't discount such theories outright in most cases - however, he debates with those from which his standpoint is radically different. Nothing wrong with that. :)


ladislav does what I do, ask for proof of your thoughts, and holly but hold, no proof. all what winston (and many others) on this forum are doing is just ranting without solid evidence. if I give any evidence to counter back, you will say it's too mainstream or that it isn't workable. so, we are in a limbo.

I'm tired of humans and their never-ending retardia though. :(


LOL. calling me a retard when you aren't giving any evidence to support your statements. :lol: [/quote]
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby C.J. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 am

AnonymousAmerican wrote:who I talking about is middle-class and upper-class saying that.

That doesn't mean much. It doesn't matter how much money you make. Your income doesn't cancel out how stupid you can be. I know rich and poor folks of varying IQs. But it's usually the rich ones who are kind of.... off :D

AnonymousAmerican wrote:ladislav does what I do, ask for proof of your thoughts, and holly but hold, no proof. all what winston (and many others) on this forum are doing is just ranting without solid evidence. if I give any evidence to counter back, you will say it's too mainstream or that it isn't workable. so, we are in a limbo.

That's because it depends on what you say. If you say something which can, after a couple google searches, provide no factual basis for your point(it's easily countered by anecdotes), then you're SOL.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:LOL. calling me a retard when you aren't giving any evidence to support your statements. :lol:

Um, didn't direct that at you, I directed that at most humans. Would you like me to insult you? I got a book you can read! Well, being the typical westerner, I suppose that's insult enough! :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:28 am

C.J. wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:who I talking about is middle-class and upper-class saying that.

That doesn't mean much. It doesn't matter how much money you make. Your income doesn't cancel out how stupid you can be. I know rich and poor folks of varying IQs. But it's usually the rich ones who are kind of.... off :D


people in those income levels are typically educated people. of course, some can come out being fools.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:ladislav does what I do, ask for proof of your thoughts, and holly but hold, no proof. all what winston (and many others) on this forum are doing is just ranting without solid evidence. if I give any evidence to counter back, you will say it's too mainstream or that it isn't workable. so, we are in a limbo.

That's because it depends on what you say. If you say something which can, after a couple google searches, provide no factual basis for your point(it's easily countered by anecdotes), then you're SOL.


problem is, winston doesn't provide evidence. all he does is rant to no end, and no proof. at least taco provide some evidence to his claims, even if I don't agree with them at times.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:LOL. calling me a retard when you aren't giving any evidence to support your statements. :lol:

Um, didn't direct that at you, I directed that at most humans. Would you like me to insult you? I got a book you can read! Well, being the typical westerner, I suppose that's insult enough! :D


how the f**k is that an insult......
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby C.J. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:35 am

AnonymousAmerican wrote:people in those income levels are typically educated people. of course, some can come out being fools.

There are different categories of knowledge it seems. Book smarts. Street smarts. Introverted smarts.

Rich people have lots of money, but little direction. It's clear what they know.

AnonymousAmerican wrote:how the f**k is that an insult......

I'll let you figure that out on your own... Life can be so much better when you're not corrupted. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 am

C.J. wrote:I'll let you figure that out on your own... Life can be so much better when you're not corrupted. :)


:yawn:

says the guy who thinks alien rule the world.

anyway, I'll end it at this, as you follow the same path as winston and not of taco.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 am

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
C.J. wrote:I'll let you figure that out on your own... Life can be so much better when you're not corrupted. :)


:yawn:

says the guy who thinks alien rule the world.

anyway, I'll end it at this, as you follow the same path as winston and not of taco.


Dude, if you don't like talking about conspiracies than avoid the topic in this forum! Is that so hard to do? There's plenty of other topics on HA, so turn your attention to those areas, instead of calling the people that believe in conspiracy theories 'stupid.' Don't waste your time doing that...I don't want to have to ban you from this forum--if your going to continue to engage in stupid,petty name-calling.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:14 am

zboy1 wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
C.J. wrote:I'll let you figure that out on your own... Life can be so much better when you're not corrupted. :)


:yawn:

says the guy who thinks alien rule the world.

anyway, I'll end it at this, as you follow the same path as winston and not of taco.


Dude, if you don't like talking about conspiracies than avoid the topic in this forum! Is that so hard to do? There's plenty of other topics on HA, so turn your attention to those areas, instead of calling the people that believe in conspiracy theories 'stupid.' Don't waste your time doing that...I don't want to have to ban you from this forum--if your going to continue to engage in stupid,petty name-calling.


now you're tempting me to do hardcore trolling. :lol:

but I stopped doing that sort of stuff long ago.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby C.J. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:24 am

AnonymousAmerican wrote::yawn:

says the guy who thinks alien rule the world.

anyway, I'll end it at this, as you follow the same path as winston and not of taco.

Um, I think Winston is a bit crazy, low energy and kind of directionless, as nearly all westerners are. Can't blame the guy, ridding yourself of all the western corruption can take a while and a truly open mind. He's doing a lot better than many folks in the same state of parasitization though.

And Taco, I don't know much about that guy. All he does is post news stories. :lol: But I'll tell you one thing, most westerners aren't much different from one another. Just how it is. :D

Btw, I said many times that all this conspiracy stuff is more about the humans that have chose to "cheat", than the unseen forces that they're in bed with. :) Although, if you knew what kind of BS you had to deal with just to be worry-free, rich, healthy and sexy easily and without having to break the law, you'd probably be in a padded room from the utter confusion. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:26 am

Germanguy, is there any aspect of your life that is 100% the way you want? What I'm getting at is, you take the good and leave the bad. You consider conspiracy to be bad. Your only choice is to ignore it.

There are several posters here who I think are idiots, or feminists, or just plain shouldnt be here. I try not to complain, because other members dont see it that way. I mostly just skip over their posts for the known idiots.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:40 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:problem is, winston doesn't provide evidence. all he does is rant to no end, and no proof. at least taco provide some evidence to his claims, even if I don't agree with them at times.


Why are you lying? That's immoral and unethical you know? I never rant without evidence or a good reason. Are you a shill? Then why are you saying the opposite of what's true?

Look at my big conspiracy report. It's full of shitloads of evidence.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

Now you see how stupid and dishonest you are?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Mr.Darcy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Okay, yall need to shut the f**k up and quit calling us weird. If you believe in Christianity than you believe in talking snakes, talking burning bushes, a neolithical ship capable carrying twice of every animal of the world, a 6000 year old earth, and a supreme being that nobody has a clue of what it looks like nor have seen. Not only does this go against scientific evidence, but it goes against reality too. Therefore, I think I'm more opt minded to call you a loon. At least we are able to back our claims with hard evidence instead of faith based evidence. Just shut the f**k up please!!!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby fschmidt » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrG1r3S6ZA[/youtube]
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Winston wrote:
Why are you lying? That's immoral and unethical you know? I never rant without evidence or a good reason. Are you a shill? Then why are you saying the opposite of what's true?



You were saying on the the thread of a guy from Taiwan saying that the US is ran by Jews that USA is a Jewish country. your only evidence was a guy that you probably don't know saying that very statement.

let me ask you these things:

are the majority of americans of Jewish descent?

are the majority of americans religiously Jewish?

are the majority of americans from some culture that's either Jewish or of a culture similar to Hebrews (Palestinians and other arabs, etc)?

Winston, you're smarter than to make these foolish statements. it makes you look bad.

Look at my big conspiracy report. It's full of shitloads of evidence.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm


LOL. i like how you believe in the moon conspiracy theories. those are the funniest ones to see. hell, even mythbusters debunked that conspiracy in one of their episodes. I guess you won't count it as they're americans and too mainstream. :lol:

Now you see how stupid and dishonest you are?


LOL. calling me stupid and dishonest. I thought you were respectful winston and didn't go low as to making insults. if you want to go that route, I'll gladly comply as I am not afraid of insulting people (don't think I am like all the american male wussies that plague this country).
[/quote]
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay, yall need to shut the f**k up and quit calling us weird. If you believe in Christianity than you believe in talking snakes, talking burning bushes, a neolithical ship capable carrying twice of every animal of the world, a 6000 year old earth, and a supreme being that nobody has a clue of what it looks like nor have seen. Not only does this go against scientific evidence, but it goes against reality too. Therefore, I think I'm more opt minded to call you a loon. At least we are able to back our claims with hard evidence instead of faith based evidence. Just shut the f**k up please!!!


nobody here is using religion as any evidence for theories.

that would be asking to just lose a debate. don't try to manipulate things, as you will only burn yourself.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest