Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Was the Holocaust a Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Was the Holocaust a Hoax?

Postby Yasukuni » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 am

Many people are saying that 6 million Jews didn't die. The liberal media also seems to be making Hitler out to be worse than he actually was. Jews are known for lying, so why should anyone believe their side of the story?
Yasukuni
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:32 am







Re: Holocaust Hoax

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:55 am

Yasukuni wrote:Many people are saying that 6 million Jews didn't die. The liberal media also seems to be making Hitler out to be worse than he actually was. Jews are known for lying, so why should anyone believe their side of the story?


Because they have been programmed since the day they were born by the counterfeiting operation controlled by the Jews!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am

Yasukuni, your first post on HappierAbroad is about denying the Holocaust and praising Adolf Hitler? Are you a troll or what? Why aren't you on Stormfront then? I dislike Zionist Jews as much as anyone, but denying the Holocaust ever happened is messed up in my opinion...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 pm

zboy1 wrote:Yasukuni, your first post on HappierAbroad is about denying the Holocaust and praising Adolf Hitler? Are you a troll or what? Why aren't you on Stormfront then? I dislike Zionist Jews as much as anyone, but denying the Holocaust ever happened is messed up in my opinion...


Odbo?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Mr.Darcy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 pm

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby fschmidt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

So Mr. Darcy, are you denying that the Holocaust happened? I am asking because, as a public service to the sane members of this forum, I am maintaining a list of conspiracy nuts who should be put on ignore and I want to know if you should be added to that list.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:55 pm

fschmidt wrote:So Mr. Darcy, are you denying that the Holocaust happened? I am asking because, as a public service to the sane members of this forum, I am maintaining a list of conspiracy nuts who should be put on ignore and I want to know if you should be added to that list.


Hey I think most of us believe it happened but not the way we are being told, you putting people on ignore because they say what they think is childish. Free speech in a intelligent society is mandatory, now in a society of socially engineered idiots free speech is not acceptable because we cannot have the truth by chance come out by mistake.

I never questioned anything Jewish until I started to follow the money and the money for the most part leads to people who are claiming they are of the tribe of Gods land. After I learned how this money system works I do not believe anything I have been told by the mainstream since the day I was born.

I realize that in order to do this one world system it must be based exclusively on the lie period by our rulers.

I think it's time we grow up as a species or we can parish.
Last edited by Moretorque on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby C.J. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:59 pm

What led me to deny the "official" holocaust death toll, is WHY the satanist jews use the number 6 million. It may surprise you.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 pm

C.J. wrote:What led me to deny the "official" holocaust death toll, is WHY the satanist jews use the number 6 million. It may surprise you.


People who are on Q know that 6 million did not get the axe at the hands of the Nazi's, Forget about all that, we know the International Bankers took Germany over after WW1 so it is obvious they created the Nazi party.

Forget about the religious aspect of the whole thing, look at it like another empire builder building a one world government and system and using religion as a tool to meet that end. They love it when people look at it from a religious point of view because then the subject is easily muddied up in their favor.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:59 am

fschmidt wrote:So Mr. Darcy, are you denying that the Holocaust happened? I am asking because, as a public service to the sane members of this forum, I am maintaining a list of conspiracy nuts who should be put on ignore and I want to know if you should be added to that list.


Acch der ist der verdammt Geshtapo!! Ubergaulaiter Schmidt wilst schreiben deine name in das Buch!!!

Achtung!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Moretorque » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Jester wrote:
fschmidt wrote:So Mr. Darcy, are you denying that the Holocaust happened? I am asking because, as a public service to the sane members of this forum, I am maintaining a list of conspiracy nuts who should be put on ignore and I want to know if you should be added to that list.


Acch der ist der verdammt Geshtapo!! Ubergaulaiter Schmidt wilst schreiben deine name in das Buch!!!

Achtung!!


I agree, with whatever you said ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby C.J. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 am

Jester wrote:Acch der ist der verdammt Geshtapo!! Ubergaulaiter Schmidt wilst schreiben deine name in das Buch!!!

Achtung!!

Sad thing is, Winston allows such NWO behavior. What's next, free HA tours, that lead to debtor camps?

Regardless, I'd still go. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Cornfed » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:44 am

The more you think about the hollowhoax the less plausible it seems. Supposedly the Nazis took the trouble to carefully document and ship Jews all the way across Europe and housed them in specially constructed camps containing elaborate facilities (including even a brothel in the case of Auschwitz) just to kill them, and despite this there are millions of "Holocaust survivors" that they somehow failed to kill. Pull the other one.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4944
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Jester » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:59 pm

The Nazis deporting Jews were no worse than the Americans interning Japanese-Americans.

In the final months of the war, with Allied planes were attacking German trains, so inmates got little food, and grew scrawny. Hence the photos. No worse than prisoners in the U.S. Civil War. If the intention had been to kill, obviously NO food would have been wasted in the interned Jews.

Credible ("revisionist") historian David Irving (who actually visted Germany repeatedly, and read original sources in German) reported that several trainloads of Jews en route to concentration camps WERE machine-gunned in 1945, apparently to avoid devoting resources to building more housing etc. in the camps. Murders for sure.

And Irving's account is believable - machine guns were the obvious way to kill people.

Execution by gas is baloney. Zyklon B is an insecticide, still in use, and was obviously used for delousing (killing lice). Death from typhus, carried by lice, is a major cause of death in concentration camp situations. Jews who did not understand the shouting guards, or panicked, and opened their eyes or inhaled, had a very unpleasant experience.

Incidentally, if the Japs had been invading the West Coast, and bombing our cities, America would have exterminated all Japs in our concentration camps. There would have been no survivors. The Germans did NOT do that, so there WERE survivors.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Jester wrote:The Nazis deporting Jews were no worse than the Americans interning Japanese-Americans.

In the final months of the war, with Allied planes were attacking German trains, so inmates got little food, and grew scrawny. Hence the photos. No worse than prisoners in the U.S. Civil War. If the intention had been to kill, obviously NO food would have been wasted in the interned Jews.

Credible ("revisionist") historian David Irving (who actually visted Germany repeatedly, and read original sources in German) reported that several trainloads of Jews en route to concentration camps WERE machine-gunned in 1945, apparently to avoid devoting resources to building more housing etc. in the camps. Murders for sure.

And Irving's account is believable - machine guns were the obvious way to kill people.

Execution by gas is baloney. Zyklon B is an insecticide, still in use, and was obviously used for delousing (killing lice). Death from typhus, carried by lice, is a major cause of death in concentration camp situations. Jews who did not understand the shouting guards, or panicked, and opened their eyes or inhaled, had a very unpleasant experience.

Incidentally, if the Japs had been invading the West Coast, and bombing our cities, America would have exterminated all Japs in our concentration camps. There would have been no survivors. The Germans did NOT do that, so there WERE survivors.


The difference is that we justify our actions for the good of humanity or we just pretend to not acknowledge it. We say Japan deserved the atomic bombings. Yet, the citizens of Japan did not go to China and commit genocide, it was the military. In addition, add in the hypocrisy of the Allies morals as well.
Last edited by Mr.Darcy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Next

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest