Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was the Holocaust a Hoax?

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
Adama wrote:You have a choice. You can disobey the truth and go after money and power and ungodly lusts. Or you can put your faith and full trust in Christ and then try your best to follow Him.

Most people don't want Christ because they want to do whatever they want to do, which are things outside the laws of God.

Usury is a sin before God. If you therefore want to lend money at interest, well then you are a sinner in open rebellion and enslaving others. You want to be a homosexual? Then eternal damnation for you. You want to extort others? Then eternal damnation awaits you. You want to have sex with other men's wives? Well then eternal damnation awaits you. You want to cheat your customers out of goods while charging them full price? Then you're breaking the laws of God. You want to teach people that they can fornicate, commit adultery, transform the genders, then you are in direct opposition to God. You want to believe in your own righteousness and judgment rather than on God's in Christ, then you have become your own god, and eternal damnation awaits you.

The present day Christianity itself is Satanic...Bible is twisted and only few can decipher it and there are 100s of meaning that can be interpreted from each paragraph by design of Satan.

Christ would never write bible and warn about Anti-Christ...Satan would ...because he is afraid of Christ..

What you are saying is common sense ..That is why humanity have guilt after every wrong act and turn to Christ...

Our Guilt shows we are connected to something Divine..

Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism are all Satanic creation with Cunning Holes left out deliberately to exploit by darker forces whenever they need it.

Even if Jesus wrote the Bible..We are not reading the one, but supplied by Vatican...otherwise, we would be in heaven already.

--------------

What we really need right now is not GOD but humans coming together.

All Division must cease...I'm ready to let go of all my belief's just so that we all humans can come closer and create our own reality not one of Satan...

The need of the hour 2017 is that we all need to join forces...We can talk about God after two years....2017/18 is the most critical time for humanity.
Not quite, Starchild. The Vatican and Catholicism are from Satan, as you can see, the Pope himself doesn't believe in God and thinks a personal relationship with Christ is dangerous. He doesn't know God. He is just a false prophet pretending to be Christ's representative on earth while openly denying Him. And all the Catholics are deceived by him.

The Vatican has their own Bible, but they don't use the King James. They invented their own Bible.

The real bible is against Catholicism in the following ways:
1. Christ openly foretells everyone not to call anyone their spiritual Father, because only God is our Father in the spirit.
2. Christ openly foretells everyone not to pray in vain repetition. Catholics all pray in vain repetition.
3. Christ told us to beware of men (in this case preachers) wearing long robes, which the Catholics do, wearing dresses.
4. The Bible says don't be deceived into the worshiping of angels. Catholics worship dead saints and elevate dead persons into deities to be worshiped.
5. The Bible says Christ is the mediator between God and men, while Catholics believe it is Mary.
6. The Book of Jeremiah shows us a people who worship the Queen of Heaven, which is the same thing Catholics do by revering Mary as the Mother of God.
7. The Bible never even mentions the word sacrament.
8. Sacraments are not necessary for salvation, and sacraments are works, when salvation is by faith in Christ alone, meaning Catholics are damning themselves to hell through giving themselves the glory through trusting in their own works, rather than giving God the glory and trusting in Christ's work on the cross.

Those are just the ones off the top of my head. Catholicism is not from God. However, Christianity, which is the faith in Christ (not in the Pope, or in sacraments, or in our own ability to refrain from sin). Catholicism is about the same as Islam as far as true Christianity is concerned. I have even met some Catholics who don't even know what a sacrament is, who believe in Buddhism reincarnation, and who trust in the Pope instead of the Bible.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:...
No expert here but what is your opinion of Orthodox Christianity, Russian, greek etc? I don't remember you posting about that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
No expert here but what is your opinion of Orthodox Christianity, Russian, greek etc? I don't remember you posting about that.
It's almost exactly identical from an outsider's perspective compared to Roman Catholicism. The main difference is baptism from my understanding, and that only because they can read the original Greek, while Catholics can't.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
It's almost exactly identical from an outsider's perspective compared to Roman Catholicism. The main difference is baptism from my understanding, and that only because they can read the original Greek, while Catholics can't.
There are a number of differences. Roman Catholicism has a much more multi-layered hierarchy. The Eastern Orthodox have deacons, priests, with a bishop at the city level. Roman Catholics have all kinds of other layers of hierarchy on top of that.

The Eastern Orthodox can have priests who are married, but a priest is expected to remain single after his wife dies if he is to remain a priest. They choose bishops who are celibate. The congregation is involved in choosing the priest. At least, when the congregation is supposed to declare that a priest candidate is worthy, if someone in the congregation says he is not worthy, then that is a matter for the bishop to investigate. I gather it is more 'grass roots' in that sense. And I hear it doesn't really have the liberal element the RCC does, not in the same way at least.

Theologically, the Eastern Orthodox disagree with the idea that the Spirit proceeds from the Son. The eastern and western churches at Nice agreed on the Nicene Creed. The western churches added that the Spirit proceeds from the Son without taking it to an ecumenical council. The Eastern Orthodox disagree with that.

I think the Eastern Orthodox also have 2-D icons, paintings. They don't have statues like the RCC.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
There are a number of differences. Roman Catholicism has a much more multi-layered hierarchy. The Eastern Orthodox have deacons, priests, with a bishop at the city level. Roman Catholics have all kinds of other layers of hierarchy on top of that.

The Eastern Orthodox can have priests who are married, but a priest is expected to remain single after his wife dies if he is to remain a priest. They choose bishops who are celibate. The congregation is involved in choosing the priest. At least, when the congregation is supposed to declare that a priest candidate is worthy, if someone in the congregation says he is not worthy, then that is a matter for the bishop to investigate. I gather it is more 'grass roots' in that sense. And I hear it doesn't really have the liberal element the RCC does, not in the same way at least.

Theologically, the Eastern Orthodox disagree with the idea that the Spirit proceeds from the Son. The eastern and western churches at Nice agreed on the Nicene Creed. The western churches added that the Spirit proceeds from the Son without taking it to an ecumenical council. The Eastern Orthodox disagree with that.

I think the Eastern Orthodox also have 2-D icons, paintings. They don't have statues like the RCC.
Thanks for the explanation in detail. For some reason, I doubt any of that matters that much as far as being a doctrinal difference. These differences are very slight. And, as far as things most people would know, there doesn't seem to be a real difference except for the type of baptisms they perform.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote: Not quite, Starchild. The Vatican and Catholicism are from Satan, as you can see, the Pope himself doesn't believe in God and thinks a personal relationship with Christ is dangerous. He doesn't know God. He is just a false prophet pretending to be Christ's representative on earth while openly denying Him. And all the Catholics are deceived by him.

The Vatican has their own Bible, but they don't use the King James. They invented their own Bible.

The real bible is against Catholicism in the following ways:
1. Christ openly foretells everyone not to call anyone their spiritual Father, because only God is our Father in the spirit.
2. Christ openly foretells everyone not to pray in vain repetition. Catholics all pray in vain repetition.
3. Christ told us to beware of men (in this case preachers) wearing long robes, which the Catholics do, wearing dresses.
4. The Bible says don't be deceived into the worshiping of angels. Catholics worship dead saints and elevate dead persons into deities to be worshiped.
5. The Bible says Christ is the mediator between God and men, while Catholics believe it is Mary.
6. The Book of Jeremiah shows us a people who worship the Queen of Heaven, which is the same thing Catholics do by revering Mary as the Mother of God.
7. The Bible never even mentions the word sacrament.
8. Sacraments are not necessary for salvation, and sacraments are works, when salvation is by faith in Christ alone, meaning Catholics are damning themselves to hell through giving themselves the glory through trusting in their own works, rather than giving God the glory and trusting in Christ's work on the cross.

Those are just the ones off the top of my head. Catholicism is not from God. However, Christianity, which is the faith in Christ (not in the Pope, or in sacraments, or in our own ability to refrain from sin). Catholicism is about the same as Islam as far as true Christianity is concerned. I have even met some Catholics who don't even know what a sacrament is, who believe in Buddhism reincarnation, and who trust in the Pope instead of the Bible.
True
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this. Israeli prime minister benjamin netanyahu says hitler didnt want to exterminate the jews and that a muslim leader talked him into it. This statement caused a public outrage. See below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are these statements i heard true? If so how do proponents of the holocaust explain them?

1. The census report says the jewish population in europe in 1938 was in the 15 million range. In 1948 the census reported the jewish population of europe was still in the 15 million range. How can that be? Wheres the missing 6 million?

2. The jewish holocaust wasnt a public issue until 1965. Before that no one knew about it. Somehow it took 20 years for the holocaust victims to realize what happened. Very implausible and inexplicable and suspect as well. How can that be? Is that true?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Satire book on the Holohoax. Download link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Holohoax-J ... 901240177/

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=17535464

Tales of the Holohoax - A Journal of Satire - pdf [TKRG]

Genre: Humor, Satire
Publisher: Heretical Press
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1901240177
ISBN-13: 978-1901240177
Format: PDF

Tales of the Holohoax Hilarious satire which demolishes the Holocaust hoax and exposes its mendacious promoters

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Check out these newly discovered photos of Auschwitz that are inexplicable and not what you'd expect to see at all. How can anyone explain this? Even the reporter was baffled.

The German group looks very fun and light-hearted like they're on vacation or something. How can that be? Wtf?! Lol

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Wow. Check out these newly discovered photos of Auschwitz that are inexplicable and not what you'd expect to see at all. How can anyone explain this? Even the reporter was baffled.

The German group looks very fun and light-hearted like they're on vacation or something. How can that be? Wtf?! Lol
There is nothing out of the ordinary in those photos, though there might appear to be to people who lost family in the camps. Anyone who has served in the military or law enforcement knows that leaders take great pains to preserve the moral and mental health of the rank and file during war and atrocities. To not do so would mean burnouts, suicides, desertions, and turncoats.

The strategy here was to send Nazi soldiers on retreat to recharge their batteries and boost their moral. The same was done during the slaughter of the Kulaks and the Jews in Tsarist Russia, and the same would be done in any other bloody campaign.

The way this is presented by the Holocaust Museum official is that it is inexplicable. But I beg to differ. The older woman who actually suffered thru a death camp has every right to be morally indignant. But the rest and relaxation respites for German soldiers in death camps is reflective of their leadership's desire to boost moral and esprit de corps during those difficult and trying times.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 6:30 pm
There is nothing out of the ordinary in those photos, though there might appear to be to people who lost family in the camps. Anyone who has served in the military or law enforcement knows that leaders take great pains to preserve the moral and mental health of the rank and file during war and atrocities. To not do so would mean burnouts, suicides, desertions, and turncoats.

The strategy here was to send Nazi soldiers on retreat to recharge their batteries and boost their moral. The same was done during the slaughter of the Kulaks and the Jews in Tsarist Russia, and the same would be done in any other bloody campaign.

The way this is presented by the Holocaust Museum official is that it is inexplicable. But I beg to differ. The older woman who actually suffered thru a death camp has every right to be morally indignant. But the rest and relaxation respites for German soldiers in death camps is reflective of their leadership's desire to boost moral and esprit de corps during those difficult and trying times.
I don't buy that. If I were exterminating people in large numbers, I certainly would not look that relaxed and happy in photos, as if I were on vacation.

Btw @Contrarian Expatriate how do you explain these Auschwitz testimonials from inmates that describe it as a lot more pleasant, like a summer camp? These testimonials are from the Shoah Foundation. Please watch them before commenting, rather than dismissing them automatically.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bcmREkkOkaew/

Also CE, how do you explain this quote below?

https://antizionistleague.com/scrapbook ... runo-baum/
One of the main instigators of the big lie in his 1949 book “resistance in Auschwitz”, Baum wrote: “I believe it is no exaggeration if I say that the biggest part of Auschwitz propaganda, which was spread in the world around that time, has been written by us in the camp.”

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Was the Holocaust a Hoax? Or greatly exaggerated?

Post by Spencer »

this history have difrent sides we not know for 100% real truth for we not there but before many jewman aliving today say me they have family relativo not survive the war get extermnation for this so so serious somber for what if we expresion doubting but only discovring later we make wrong asumings for this involving deathbed millions and millions
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:50 am
this history have difrent sides we not know for 100% real truth for we not there but before many jewman aliving today say me they have family relativo not survive the war get extermnation for this so so serious somber for what if we expresion doubting but only discovring later we make wrong asumings for this involving deathbed millions and millions
I agree with you Spencer. If the Holocaust really did happen, then it's cruel to question it or deny it. However, there's a lot of things about it that don't add up. And objective researchers seeking the truth should be allowed to investigate and get answers to the discrepancies and try to solve them, don't you think? If the establishment makes that illegal then they must have something to hide, if truth is not to their advantage, right?

For example, no one has explained why before 1939 there are many newspaper references to "6 million Jewish victims" as explained above. That is a big red flag. And every pro-establishment person does not want to deal with that question and tries to ignore it. They should dig deeper and find out the answers, don't you think? And let the chips fall where they may.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Actually, Hitler tried to export all the Jews in Europe to the Middle East. That's well documented. When that failed, then they were hauled to concentration camps. So the original plan was to export them, not genocide them. Not everything you hear about Hitler is true. There is a lot of false propaganda against him in the Western media. Just because he did bad things doesn't mean that every lie about him must therefore be true. Stalin and Mao killed a lot more people than Hitler did. So did Genrik Yagoda, in the Russian Revolution he killed 10 million people, yet for some reason he is not famous.