Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
15 posts • Page 1 of 1
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
I'm not big on conspiracy theories, as you know. What I can say is he is wrong about the Boston bombings. They happened, I know people who were working at MGH that day that had to deal with many of the victims. Those people weren't actors, they were very real, and very wounded. Who did the bombings, well... I'm just sayin', what the f**k were these guys doing there:
Craft International crew, in PMC gear, at the blast site before the bombs went off, with backpacks similar to those used in the bombing.
Kennedy was most certainly shot from behind. You don't really move much when you get shot, it's simple physics, m1v1+m2v2=m3v3. The bullet used to shoot Kennedy weighed 10.4 grams and was fired at a speed of 731.5 m/s maximum. Kennedy was on the lighter side, weighing roughly 160 lbs, or 72.6 kg, and was moving forward at a speed of roughly 2.23 meters/second (he appeared to be going about 5 mph in the video footage). Given 72.6*2.23+0.0104*731.5=72.6104*x, x is equal to 2.33 m/s, or an increase of .21 mph if Kennedy were sitting completely slack. He was not sitting in such a manner, however, and would likely have reflexively attempted to stabilize his position, negating the majority of that slight speed increase through a stiffening of his back muscles. When he is shot in the head, his head does exactly as expected in an explosive impact- he is hit on the anatomical right side of the head from behind, leading his head to go slightly forward and to the left, due to the torsion the impact would create on his neck as the bullet and skull fragments exited his skull. It was a one-man job, and a damn good one, but whether it was the alleged killer who did the need is most definitely up for debate. Oh, and the whole magic bullet theory idea that has been floating around for years relies on a limousine in which two people are sitting in normal limo seats. The seats were not normal, however, as the fronts seats were placed directly on the floor to make the president appear more prominent during the parade. Connally was also sitting more toward the center of the car, while Kennedy was leaning toward the right.
The whole Lennon thing seems a bit off. I don't think the military industrial complex likes when the most powerful man in the world is preaching peace.
I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, but I think some people knew what was going to go down and made zero attempt to stop it.
Whether there is some massive plan to take over the world, or if it is just a bunch of disparate and very wealthy people working out of self-interest that just happen to be f***ing us all over along the way out of greed, who knows. But you're no doubt going to be in a better position if you acquire the most resources you can before a potential crash or takeover occurs. Worst case scenario, you have what you need to survive. Best case scenario, you're in a damn good spot financially and ready for anything the world can throw at you.
Your not quit up on what is really going on, there is way more proof to prove the conspiratorial point of history put out by the non mainstream than the points the mainstream make to try and make their view, The mainstream history has so many holes in it it's ridiculous.
Just look what's going on right know, they have our troops fighting along side Al Qaeda in parts of the world. The CIA created this group in 1979. It's of no matter they know multiculturalism produces a populace with the intelligence of a bag of rocks and they just sit back and laugh at us.
That was the plan from the beginning, these people are not stupid they have great minds in their think tanks!
People do not seem to get it, we are dealing with a mafia that manufactures money and has unlimited funds to pay everybody off and do their bidding to make their point of view our perceived reality.
This will give you an idea of just how much credit they have introduced into the system that controls our lives daily to yearly. The system has been twisted so much economically that an average house that was 15,000 $ in 1971 before tricky Dick shut the gold convertibility window sold for an average of 300,000 $ before the economy crashed in 2008. That is some serious debasement of a currency by introducing excess credit to the system.
This con is pretty good to say the least, they are armed exclusively with the lie because if the people ever new their real goal they would cry foul immediately.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 8th, 2013, 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
In 1980, ten years after the Beatles broke up and a few years after he had made any sort of splash musically, and one month after after Ronald Reagan was elected on a great tidal wave of backlash against the '60s? My recollection is that, like much of the left during that period, Lennon had withdrawn from public affairs and was leading a very secluded, private, inner-directed life. I think the impact that any of the Beatles had culturally at that point was very limited.
That's not to say there might not be something fishy about the assassination.
Re: Boston. There were some people from my area injured, too.
I think he may have just worded it oddly. I got the impression English may be his 2nd or 3rd language.
Here, it might be called it a false flag -- the event happens, the victims are certainly real, but the actions are of someone either trained or mentally unstable & drugged, not some random "lone nut" acting on his own without any help.
не поглеждай назад.
"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Thanks for the correction. I wasn't alive at the time, so I've got no f***ing clue. And I really meant to say he was more of the "most powerful non-governmental, non-corporate civilian," but if he was just a washed up hippie then I don't see why they offed him. Seems like a waste of resources to kill a has been.
Ah, I see what he meant. "Paid actors" being the paid assassins, not the victims. As in paid to commit an act of terror, not paid for a performance. Got it.
I suspect much. There are certain signs that things are going bad I look for, at which point I'll be like "the tinfoils were right". But I'm a prepare for the worst, hope for the best kind of guy.
If they actually take our guns, start throwing people in FEMA camps, or start restricting travel, then I'm down for a revolution. At that point, going abroad is pointless, you won't be able to escape what is coming. Worse yet, you might be stuck in a country that they stop importing foot, water, or medicine to. So I guess on that day I'll stand and fight. But they have to make the first move, because anything you do up until the dominoes start falling will just further their agenda. They'll just point at you and say, "this crazy guy with all the guns and dangerous ideas is a terrorist! We need to get rid of all of the guns in this country to stop men like him!" And then you'll be off to prison forever, or executed, or what have you. I'm not going to be that guy. I'm just going to sit back, and wait, and hope nothing comes to fruition in my lifetime. When and if it does, that's when I'll get down to business. But until then, I'm going to live a damn good life, traveling about and spending my days with hot girls and pockets full of fiat cash.
Time to Hide!
And you recommend this course of action to others?
Needing to keep quiet, for more than a decade, about the substitution of a double for Paul (and perhaps for other Beatles?) must have grated on the outspoken, iconoclastic Lennon.
As I remember the Oliver Stone movie makes clear that several shots were fired.
My perception, watching the Zapruder film, was that the first shot produced the motion you describe.
The back of his head was blown off by a subsequent shot. We know that shot came from in front of him, because exit wounds are larger - and the large exit wound was the back of his head.
The Zapruder film shows Jackie clambering onto the back of the convertible to retrieve that piece of his skull.
(1) more than one shot.
(2) At least one of which came from in front (manhole cover, grassy knoll, whatever)
Plus - you fail to explain:
-- why Oswald would ignore the obvious frontal head shot as the limo drove straight toward his position, then make a near-impossible out-the-window-to-the-right left-handed shot as Kennedy passed Oswald and drove away.
--the immediate, coincidental murder of Oswald by a mobster while in police custody
BTW while I know you're right about the physics of getting shot, I am suspicious that headshots could be different. It's the mass of Kennedy's head we are concerned with, not his whole body, right? Also, perhaps you know, does trauma to the brain or nervous system cause a spasm qualitatively different from a shot to the torso?
Where do you get these numbers from? I thought you weren't into conspiracies. So where are you getting these calculations and numbers from? Gerald Posner's book? You must be citing them from somewhere, most likely a source that is defending the lone nut theory.
How does m1v1+m2v2=m3v3 prove that bodies don't move when shot? It sounds like a meaningless string of numbers. Are you a shill mixing truth with fiction?
Anyone can make up any fancy theory. But I challenge you to show that an object like a head will move toward the shooter rather than away from it. Common sense tells you that an object moves away from the shooter, not toward it. I've yet to see a shooting demonstration that proves otherwise.
Anyone can say that an object moves toward the shooter when shot. Anyone can lie too. The problem is that people like you believe any lie they hear, as long as it defends the official lone nut theory, which makes no sense. You don't appear to have listened to both sides. Have you seen any episodes of the documentary series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy"? It is a must see, and you need to see it before commenting further.
Posner's "Case Closed" is propganda. The guy is an attorney. Attorneys are not truth seekers. They are paid to carry out an agenda. You know that right? Posner ignores A TON of evidence and sweeps it under the rug. That definitely smacks of an agenda. Truth seekers don't do that.
Can you answer these questions. If there was no conspiracy and no secrets in the JFK assassination, then:
- Why minutes after the assassination, J Edgar Hoover immediately said that Oswald was guilty and acted alone? How could he know that after a few minutes? That's a dead giveaway that he was a patsy set up in advance. What could be more obvious? No one can explain that away.
- Why the Dallas District Attorney said the SAME DAY of the assassination, that it was a "moral certainty" Oswald alone was guilty and no one else was involved. How could that be a moral certainty when there was no investigation and no way he could have known that? Unless of course, he was trying to frame him.
- Why 16 doctors and 40 medical personnel at the Parkland Hospital saw head wounds with a rear exit wound that contradicted the official autopsy photos, which can only mean that they were altered?
- Why there was a massive cover up attempt and suppression of evidence? If there was no conspiracy, then why classify documents and silence witnesses and sabotage Jim Garrison's prosecution case? That makes no sense. If there's nothing to hide, then why suppress?
- Why people with incriminating evidence, such as Dorothy Kilgallan who was the only person to interview Jack Ruby, suddenly decided to "commit suicide", or were made to look like they did?
- Why did most people at Dealey Plaza hear shots coming from the grassy knoll, including a police officer? Why were there fake Secret Service agents behind the fence at the grassy knoll?
- Why did Kennedy's head in the Zapruder film move to the BACK AND LEFT after the fatal head shot, if the shot came from the rear? No tests have ever shown that an object moves toward the shooter rather than away from it, as the lone nut theorists claimed and lied about, such as Gerald Posner (Case Closed) and Vince Bugliosi (Reclaiming History), who are attorneys, not truth seekers.
- Why was the arrest of Oswald never explained? The story goes that he entered a theater after the assassination without paying the ticket price. The theater staff called the police and all of a sudden, 20 cops showed up to arrest Oswald. Wouldn't the cops have been too busy looking for the assassin of JFK and the murderer of Officer Tippit to have bothered with a guy who entered a movie theater without paying? Yet they sent 20 men to get him? That's never been explained.
- Why did the Secret Service lower their protection around Kennedy's limo? They were all behind him or in front of him. Why was there no protection from the side? And why did the limo driver, William Greer, slow down to almost full stop when the shots began firing out, instead of speeding away? Why did he only speed away after Kennedy was killed by the fatal head shot? Actions speak louder than words don't they?
- Why did the Warren Commission move the bullet wound on Kennedy's back up 6 inches to try to match the "single bullet theory" needed for a lone assassin theory to work? Why alter the data if there's no conspiracy?
- Why did the guy running the morgue that housed Lee Harvey Oswald's body say that the FBI came and took ink prints of Oswald's hand, and then immediately after, they claimed that Oswald's fingerprints were on the alleged rifle? If he alone was guilty, then why would they have to take fingerprints from his body and plant them on the rifle? That makes no sense.
- If the fatal head shot came from behind, then why did Jackie Kennedy climb onto the back of the limo to try to retrieve a piece of her husband's head that was blown off? Shouldn't she have climbed to the front of the limo? CNN's piece NEVER addressed this. They obviously aren't objective truth seekers.
Regarding the single bullet theory, see this documentary where Cyril Wecht, head of the American Academy of Forensic Pathology, totally destroys it.
Destroying the single bullet theory, Part 1
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!
See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World