Stalking or weird co-incidence?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Stalking or weird co-incidence?

Post by Cornfed »

I know a guy who is a recent convert to the conspiracist anti-bankster/Jew/Illuminati outlook and would blog extensively about it. Since he started doing that, a number of strange things have happened to him. The most recent one was that he got phone calls from blocked numbers where the caller insisted his car had been in an accident (it hadn't). Then one morning when walking across a stretch of park he crosses about a dozen times a week he came across a burnt-out car of the same make and model as his car parked on a pedestrian bridge he normally crosses. (How it even got there I don't know).

I wonder whether this is just a co-incidence or someone is sending a message. You would think that the elite would have bigger fish to fry, but on the other hand, what are the odds? If it was someone sending a message then I guess it worked, as he has decided to retire from blogging.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. He's not the only "conspiracy" blogger to report those types of things.