Rothschild Too Big To Jail?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rothschild Too Big To Jail?

Post by Tsar »

Rothschild Too Big To Jail? Russia, Egypt, Iceland, Iran, China, & Hungary Say No!

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/10/18 ... ry-say-no/

Interesting story on a website that reports on this that don't make it into the mainstream.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rothschild Too Big To Jail?

Post by fschmidt »

What a stupid article. I mean what does HSBC have to do with Rothschild? Nothing.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:What a stupid article. I mean what does HSBC have to do with Rothschild? Nothing.
I think the article is hinting at despite all the horrible things the bank contributed in that no one was punished because America is controlled by Rothschild-Illuminati interests and that the Rothschilds or someone within the Illuminati has a major interest in HSBC, and that special interest didn't want to lose easy access to the American financial market. All the banks could have been allowed to collapse and new ones would have filled the vacuum in 2008 or whenever. The only reason why that isn't happening isn't because of saving jobs, it's about protecting a small group of elites' fortunes and their power. All the banks that contributed to the crash and other financial crimes go unpunished because they are controlled by powerful interests that control the government. There aren't many countries that would take on powerful interests or expel them. why hasn't Greece left the Euro? Why haven't other countries left the Euro? Iceland abandoned it's debts and although it has a weak fiat currency, generally it's better off.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

fschmidt wrote:What a stupid article. I mean what does HSBC have to do with Rothschild? Nothing.
Rothschild are some of the biggest satanists in the western world. They and their ilk have control over nearly everything. To think otherwise, is to ignore QUANTUM PHYSICS itself!

Banking is the core of power, of the satanist scum. Take THAT away, and they have little else to control.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

C.J. wrote:
Rothschild are some of the biggest satanists in the western world. They and their ilk have control over nearly everything. To think otherwise, is to ignore QUANTUM PHYSICS itself!

Banking is the core of power, of the satanist scum. Take THAT away, and they have little else to control.
What has quantum physics got to do with the Rothschildts and satanism?