Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts, are they the same?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts, are they the same?

Postby Renata » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Aliens, Gods, Ghosts, Angels, Spirits, Demons, Djinns, Genies, Mythical creatures etc, what if they are all the same? None of our minds are 100% settled about these things, what if they're all the same and present themselves accordingly to suit their needs and wants. It always seems to either boil down to control, advice, guidance, and or support when these creatures are'. As humans we are generous & give' most of the time not wanting anything in return, but even so you know that when you give you believe the same generosity will come back to you one day, so still an expectation is there.

My point is, why the existence of these creatures, if they are superior or so they seem, what does a human have to give, why are these things existing :?:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Great questions. Since these beings appear and disappear at will, they seem to be interdimensional.

What's interesting to note is that the only people who are saying that UFO's and aliens are demons are Christians. They've put up a lot of videos on YouTube claiming this. They do have some interesting points that support their theory though.

It seems that these entities are either performing an experiment on us, or we are their experiment, and perhaps their creation as well.

They may be having fun toying with us as a SIMS game or galactic virtual reality show. We may be just a pet project.

As to what they want, well some UFO researchers think they want to do genetic experiments on us to help save their dying species which is at the end of its evolution cycle.

They could also be parasitic in that they are drawing energy from us. All living things need to draw energy from something. They may be feeding off our negative emotions, such as fear, which is why the Illuminati that serve them engineer society and life on this planet to breed so much fear and stress. This is David Icke's theory. He also says that they do mass human sacrifices such as wars, and feed off the suffering and death of the souls. We are like cattle to them. Farmers slaughter cattle when they need to, so why wouldn't they do that with us? Humans have no moral problems with killing animals for food, so why would higher entities or aliens do so with us?

The Christian Gnostics said that there are entities known as the Archons who are manipulating the human race by feeding on their energy and life force. They love to confuse us and turn things upside down to screw things up.

Let's just hope that there are good entities, aliens, Gods, or beings up there as well, who are protecting us. David Wilcock says that his sources in the US military told him that the real reason the Cold War ended was because the UFO's deactivated all of the US and USSR's nuclear weapons and made them inert, to prevent our destruction. If so, then someone is looking out for us too.

Remember this: Reality is multi-layered. There are many layers of truth. Some are simple, and others are complex, while others are beyond comprehension. Truth is not something that comes on a silver platter. It does not come in a package like religion. It is a search, something you have to dig for, with indefinite layers to peel away at. You will probably never get all the answers, but you've go to revel in the search and mystery to continue searching.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Renata » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Those are good points Winston. Out of everything you mentioned, them having a parasitic relationship with us seems to be the most logical, because many great civilisations have risen & fallen yet humans are never eradicated. Maybe we're not on the top of the food chain after all.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Renata wrote:Those are good points Winston. Out of everything you mentioned, them having a parasitic relationship with us seems to be the most logical, because many great civilisations have risen & fallen yet humans are never eradicated. Maybe we're not on the top of the food chain after all.

Yes. That would make the most sense. Or we could be a galactic reality show entertainment to them. Or we could be a virtual simulation like in The Matrix. But then how do you explain why they gave mankind the tools, knowledge and language to start civilization, as the ancient myths say? What did that benefit them? And is there one alien race presiding over us, or many?

Also, why don't they all just show themselves to everyone and become an everyday reality to us, so there will be no speculation anymore? Even farmers show themselves to their cattle and livestock. They don't hide from them.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby C.J. » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:43 am

All of those entities are different "breeds", but they're still not beneficial to humans, due to their parasitic relationship. Humans are some of the best food in the universe, because they're so stupid and full of energy. Many of these entities can also do amazing stuff, if paid the right price (usually someone's soul/energy and many other tasks).

Unless you have the right tools, humans should NEVER speak or offer anything to these entities. Not just because of their parasitic nature, also because they can attract other evil entities/circumstances into your life as well.

Most of the humans in this world should also be ignored for that very reason.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 am

CJ it's interesting how you say they are different breeds. It reminds me of Greek mythology, where there were many gods, but some were bad, some good, some just had their roles & functions to carry out. I think all these entities are all the same & you could be right to say they are different breeds, or ranks. A lot of people would be critical & say god is good, but if so why allow all the war & poverty, right?

If I were a god :twisted: I would stop all wars & poverty with my power, but I would also punish people, the bad ones that is. So that's why I think all these entities Aliens, Gods, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts etc are the same & they just appear to us in different forms. Like how I'm my father's daughter, but my husband's wife. I'm the same girl but not.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:02 am

Why do you believe that these entities are all the same Renata?

I think the Greek Gods make more sense, because why should there be only one God and why should he be perfect? At least the Greek Gods don't pretend to be perfect and they act more human and have flaws and vices.

The Christians make extreme claims about their God that aren't realistic. No entity is 100 percent good, just and perfect, or 100 percent evil either, as Satan is portrayed. Those are extremes that are more like comic book characterizations than reality. Every entity has good traits and bad traits. God and Satan should not be excluded.

The God of the Old Testament Bible does not even act like a perfect being. He acts like a human being with character flaws, temper tantrums, violent rages, need to be worshipped, killing people to discipline them, etc. These are the traits of human monarchs. A perfectly enlightened being would not need to be like that. Even Buddha was not like that and behaved more enlightened than the God of the Old Testament. Buddha did not demand anyone to worship them or threaten them with punishment or death if they didn't.

I think something like the Greek Gods makes more sense, where there are many heavenly beings up there arguing over control, all with good and bad traits and flaws.

Either way, it's clear that God doesn't have the same morals that we do. Or else he or they would do what Renata would do.

They either have a higher purpose we don't understand, or like some mystics say, we are all the mind of God imagining ourselves, and thus the good and bad traits of God are within us.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Renata » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:41 am

I believe all these entities are the same Winston because if you compare the stories of gods, the stories of aliens, the sotries of demons, the stories of spirits & ghosts, they all have so much in common. They are Shrouded in mystery, contact us to control, advise, guide, and or support us via mystery, magic, and or deception. They all have too much in common. It could be a case of differnt aliases or it could be that we interpret what we encounter differently; different perceptions.

Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby somedude » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:06 am

Interesting discussion, I tend to keep an open mind about it all as much of it is difficult to prove without taking a cyanide pill or having access to a TARDIS heheh

Have any of you read the alien interview story about Airl? While I don't necessarily subscribe to the authenticity or truth to the book, it does present some interesting concepts, similar to what is being discussed here.
---

SD
somedude
Freshman Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal