Why Does Ancient Art Contain Depictions Of Flying Aircraft?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A few things they don't like to talk about in archeology class.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/why-does ... dinosaurs/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting stuff. Re machines, I assume that pre-Flood civilzation had at least the theory of flight, perhaps model planes, perhaps actual. Though propulsion could have been different. Egyptian hieroglyphs must be a recording of memories handed down by Noah.

Re dinosaurs, one is also mentioned in the chapter of the Book of Daniel called "Bel and the Dragon", found (uncensored) in the Catholic Bible. The dragon, or dinosaur, is in the private zoo of the richest man on earth, the King of Persia (with his throne in Babylon). So no way it was common, it had become very rare, fit for a great king's zoo. The story makes clear that the "dragon" was nothing supernatural, as Daniel starkly proves.

Anyway all this occurred around 600 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_and_the_Dragon

For a dinosaur to be around - or at least remembered - 800 years ago in Cambodia is easily imaginable. There are still a couple of families of flying dinosaurs around, one well-kown and often-sighted in New Jersey, the other elsewhere in North America - Vancouver? Not sure.

The Loch Ness mother and child were still alive till recently, I saw the sonar images in "Scientific American in the late 60's or early 70's. They apparently have died in the last couple of years, no more sonar findings.

There is a dinosaur in Lake Victoria in Africa also. Many natives have seen it, but it is not official because no Whites have seen it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I think We get played with like a bunch of dumb kids ... as every great civilisation rises it gets intercepted by beings that feeds it the same technology & book of tricks. I don't know if these beings are gods, aliens, demons, or some creature but all the civilsations that have rised & fallen, they all bear similar structures, architecture etc. Besides egypt, there are pyramids littered all over the globe. Also Mayan/Inca artifacts & buildings are similar to Egyptian, but both are worlds apart.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Watch the series "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel. The episodes are all on YouTube and they are on Season 6 now. Season 6 is great and deals with a lot of fascinating topics. Check it out.

Also read some of Erik Von Daniken's books. He was the pioneer of the ancient astronaut theory, which is gaining more and more support among freethinking archaeologists. His first book "Chariots of the Gods" was a hit and opened the doors to this subject for many people.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

This would make a great Dr who episode.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:This would make a great Dr who episode.
There are many Doctor Who episodes where the Doctor and his companions go back in time to prevent alien invasions in the past. Probably about a third of the episodes have this plot. But it is paradoxical, because if aliens destroyed the Earth in the past, then how could there be a present? Doctor Who never explained that. In one episode, his companion asked him about it but his explanation was gibberish.

Furthermore, how the Doctor always by coincidence always arrive at the exact time in the past or future when aliens are about to destroy the Earth? That's never been explained.

But the aliens in Doctor Who never help mankind evolve like the ancient myths and legends say. They are always trying to take over the Earth or destroy it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:This would make a great Dr who episode.
There are many Doctor Who episodes where the Doctor and his companions go back in time to prevent alien invasions in the past. Probably about a third of the episodes have this plot. But it is paradoxical, because if aliens destroyed the Earth in the past, then how could there be a present? Doctor Who never explained that. In one episode, his companion asked him about it but his explanation was gibberish.
Furthermore, how the Doctor always by coincidence always arrive at the exact time in the past or future when aliens are about to destroy the Earth? That's never been explained.
But the aliens in Doctor Who never help mankind evolve like the ancient myths and legends say. They are always trying to take over the Earth or destroy it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

Time travel permits an effect to precede its cause, which is illogical. Perhaps this is one reason the Vulcans in Star Trek thought it was impossible. There are also good reasons why time travel is usually not included in "hard SF" category (example: Arthur C. Clarke).
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Does Ancient Art Contain Depictions Of Flying Aircra

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:A few things they don't like to talk about in archeology class.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/why-does ... dinosaurs/
If they taught about old high civilizations, someone might start asking uncomfortable questions about why those civilizations failed.
Also, you can't control a population that gets perpetually more knowledgeable; you need an occasional "reset".
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

momopi wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

Time travel permits an effect to precede its cause, which is illogical. Perhaps this is one reason the Vulcans in Star Trek thought it was impossible. There are also good reasons why time travel is usually not included in "hard SF" category (example: Arthur C. Clarke).
+1. I remember I first thought of the paradox of time travel when I read Harry Potter as a kid, and concluded it isn't theoretically possible to change events in the current timeline, by altering events in the past.

By the way, the rise and fall of civilizations and the similarities between these things happening a number of times in history, may have more to do with the fact that humans then and now are genetically similar, thus prone to make the same progresses as well as mistakes, hence the same progress and mistakes are made, but in different (evolving) forms every time. (i.e. our society is more evolved and complex than the Roman Empire, however it still adheres to the same basic principles of rise and decay).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jester wrote:Interesting stuff. Re machines, I assume that pre-Flood civilzation had at least the theory of flight, perhaps model planes, perhaps actual. Though propulsion could have been different. Egyptian hieroglyphs must be a recording of memories handed down by Noah.

Re dinosaurs, one is also mentioned in the chapter of the Book of Daniel called "Bel and the Dragon", found (uncensored) in the Catholic Bible. The dragon, or dinosaur, is in the private zoo of the richest man on earth, the King of Persia (with his throne in Babylon). So no way it was common, it had become very rare, fit for a great king's zoo. The story makes clear that the "dragon" was nothing supernatural, as Daniel starkly proves.

Anyway all this occurred around 600 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel_and_the_Dragon

For a dinosaur to be around - or at least remembered - 800 years ago in Cambodia is easily imaginable. There are still a couple of families of flying dinosaurs around, one well-kown and often-sighted in New Jersey, the other elsewhere in North America - Vancouver? Not sure.

The Loch Ness mother and child were still alive till recently, I saw the sonar images in "Scientific American in the late 60's or early 70's. They apparently have died in the last couple of years, no more sonar findings.

There is a dinosaur in Lake Victoria in Africa also. Many natives have seen it, but it is not official because no Whites have seen it.
The main purpose of the Smithsonian Institute is to warehouse archeological discoveries that do not support mainstream thought(lies). Its all part of keeping the people of this planet in permanent slavery, mentally and physically.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
The main purpose of the Smithsonian Institute is to warehouse archeological discoveries that do not support mainstream thought(lies). Its all part of keeping the people of this planet in permanent slavery, mentally and physically.
Really? Like the ending of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jester wrote:
Taco wrote:
Really? Like the ending of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Exactly, at first the globalists(not their real name) just wanted to lie about things in the mainstream media after a while they started lying about everything.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Here's a great article about Ancient Art & history showing UFOs/Flying Aircrafts from different eras & civilisations. Some of the the drawing are interesting if they are indeed real >

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... achines-2/
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -