Human Beings are the greatest force in the known universe

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Human Beings are the greatest force in the known universe

Post by starchild5 »

Before you can understand this post. Please read my other post on Malaysian Airlines MH370 Disappearance and why it would not be found and my open challenge of 1000 USD week over week of someone saying it will be....The story is old, so people would say...Ohh now, you can say that, that's why I have referred to my post on 11 March where I said the plane will never be found and till today I stand corrected.

viewtopic.php?t=23340

Human beings are the greatest force in the known universe...This is very very important for everyone of us to realize ...The entire Alien species in the known universe combined forces to create us so that one day, we will go BEYOND ...

I know this sound New Agy...however, new age does not cut it...All new age says is...If you realize who you truly are...you will be free, walk on water, eliminate poverty and misery from earth and happiness all around. NO....your true mission goes way way beyond it...You were not created for happiness and freedom...You were created for new existence itself...You will go beyond and create a space...where rest of species can live...happiness and freedom will follow once you go BEYOND...

I cannot stress this enough...I don't know if you would understand this now...But You will in time...You are meant to go BEYOND

Stars, Galaxies, UFOs, Aliens are mere dots infront of who you really are.....The problem is this AI knows it and we know New Age movement was all infiltrated by the darkness >> CIA and these words sound very much like New Agy...

It wants to muddy the water so that it you will have a difficult time making a decision and choosing the right side

We all are going through great difficulty on women, money, family etc....not to scare you but you need to know, it will get worse....We can already feel it...the past times of our life were way better than the present..This AI is trying to put us in a place...where we never will be saved ...GONE....can you imagine that,,,,suffering and misery for ever...

--------------------
We already have lost lot of energy fighting this THING....One way to reduce the misery and come closer to reaching our goal is to combine forces...We all need to be together as ONE force....

I will write a new post on my 100% success formula against Squeezeness, In-Decision, Pressure in life if you see it increasing be it may be due to women, money, job, family issues...Whenever you feel the squeeze....You can use this Technique that I will write in other post as my energy for today is depleted.

I'm not like Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, New Age Gurus or Physic readers etc who charge you 100s dollars for their advice.

We will do it in Reverse...The right way ...which will make you feel good already.... :D :D

I will give you 100 USD ..If my technique does not work... :D ..yeah...That's a promise..hows that make you feel :D :D

Whats the catch you say...because, there must be one....it could be a long con right....?

Well..I don't like investing in stock or car or house...I know the greatest instrument in the entire known universe is humanity...I invest on human race who would listen and do it....Once you create an existence....that would be my return.....:)

When you feel the difference...spread the message around....Humanity needs to wake up...
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Human Beings are the greatest force in the known univers

Post by Jonny Law »

starchild5 wrote:Before you can understand this post. Please read my other post on Malaysian Airlines MH370 Disappearance and why it would not be found and my open challenge of 1000 USD week over week of someone saying it will be....The story is old, so people would say...Ohh now, you can say that, that's why I have referred to my post on 11 March where I said the plane will never be found and till today I stand corrected.

viewtopic.php?t=23340

Human beings are the greatest force in the known universe...This is very very important for everyone of us to realize ...The entire Alien species in the known universe combined forces to create us so that one day, we will go BEYOND ...

I know this sound New Agy...however, new age does not cut it...All new age says is...If you realize who you truly are...you will be free, walk on water, eliminate poverty and misery from earth and happiness all around. NO....your true mission goes way way beyond it...You were not created for happiness and freedom...You were created for new existence itself...You will go beyond and create a space...where rest of species can live...happiness and freedom will follow once you go BEYOND...

I cannot stress this enough...I don't know if you would understand this now...But You will in time...You are meant to go BEYOND

Stars, Galaxies, UFOs, Aliens are mere dots infront of who you really are.....The problem is this AI knows it and we know New Age movement was all infiltrated by the darkness >> CIA and these words sound very much like New Agy...

It wants to muddy the water so that it you will have a difficult time making a decision and choosing the right side

We all are going through great difficulty on women, money, family etc....not to scare you but you need to know, it will get worse....We can already feel it...the past times of our life were way better than the present..This AI is trying to put us in a place...where we never will be saved ...GONE....can you imagine that,,,,suffering and misery for ever...

--------------------
We already have lost lot of energy fighting this THING....One way to reduce the misery and come closer to reaching our goal is to combine forces...We all need to be together as ONE force....

I will write a new post on my 100% success formula against Squeezeness, In-Decision, Pressure in life if you see it increasing be it may be due to women, money, job, family issues...Whenever you feel the squeeze....You can use this Technique that I will write in other post as my energy for today is depleted.

I'm not like Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, New Age Gurus or Physic readers etc who charge you 100s dollars for their advice.

We will do it in Reverse...The right way ...which will make you feel good already.... :D :D

I will give you 100 USD ..If my technique does not work... :D ..yeah...That's a promise..hows that make you feel :D :D

Whats the catch you say...because, there must be one....it could be a long con right....?

Well..I don't like investing in stock or car or house...I know the greatest instrument in the entire known universe is humanity...I invest on human race who would listen and do it....Once you create an existence....that would be my return.....:)

When you feel the difference...spread the message around....Humanity needs to wake up...
TOTAL BULLSH*T! TOTAL ARROGANCE!
Arrogance- (noun) an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

Dinosaurs thought they were Hot Sh*t until they went extinct.
Cancer feels like it is winning until it Kills the host.

HUAMN BEINGS ARE JUST A CANCER ON THE PLANET KILLING THE HOST AND TOO ARROGENT TO SEE THAT KILLING THE HOST IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM.

IN GREED AND ARROAGANCE HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE.
[/i]
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Human Beings are the greatest force in the known univers

Post by starchild5 »

Jonny Law wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Before you can understand this post. Please read my other post on Malaysian Airlines MH370 Disappearance and why it would not be found and my open challenge of 1000 USD week over week of someone saying it will be....The story is old, so people would say...Ohh now, you can say that, that's why I have referred to my post on 11 March where I said the plane will never be found and till today I stand corrected.

viewtopic.php?t=23340

--------------------

TOTAL BULLSH*T! TOTAL ARROGANCE!
Arrogance- (noun) an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

Dinosaurs thought they were Hot Sh*t until they went extinct.
Cancer feels like it is winning until it Kills the host.

HUAMN BEINGS ARE JUST A CANCER ON THE PLANET KILLING THE HOST AND TOO ARROGENT TO SEE THAT KILLING THE HOST IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM.

IN GREED AND ARROAGANCE HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE.
[/i]

:D :D :D
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm gonna go ahead and say black holes are the most powerful force in the universe. Humanity is frail and unimportant before the cosmos.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

HouseMD wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and say black holes are the most powerful force in the universe. Humanity is frail and unimportant before the cosmos.
That is what exactly this AI wants us to think...We are powerless....We need to Unite....