Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The moon landings hoax - part two

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The moon landings hoax - part two

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:21 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am







Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Anything that this corrupt government tries to pump out as truth is actually false. They are using crowd/groupthink psychology tactics.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The moon landings hoax - part two

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:Furthermore, everyone who enrolls in biology is naive and misguided. They are studying lies which don't have any practical application in the real world.


Let's stop right there. The purpose of studying biology is to apply to medical school. And then afterwards, you get a six figure salary, either suturing up or drugging up ppl.

You were doing well, since the moon landings look more and more like a hoax by the year (even if you exclude the Grissom assassination theory) and the fact that much of evolutionary theory, has holes all over the fossil records (with sketchy hypothetical scenarios linking Homo Sapiens to other species) but then, you blow it with taking biology, when young adults need to find work in healthcare.

First, you get a job. And then, you tell your profs to f'ck off with their grant getting theories.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:37 pm

I moved this thread to the "Paranormal, Conspiracies, Mysteries" forum since this is a conspiracy theory.

I'm glad to see Paloaltoguy's post here. It makes me much less worried about him as a business competitor.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Jester » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Actual moon landing film begins just after 2:00 on this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tWYmIOWGk[/youtube]

Noone could fake this shit in a studio. Nope. No way. Not no how.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby MrMan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 am

Do you think aliens infiltrated the government and faked the moon landing.

Oops, there are no Jews were Illuminati in my conspiracy. I'll have to rethink that one.

About the moon landing, I could see how that could be faked. Instead of dumping what would now be billions more into it, they could have just faked it to win the space race. How would we know?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby Moretorque » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:30 am

It was faked, go watch the press conference when the 3 Astronauts supposedly went and came back. They tell you it's faked just by watching the video of how they react in the conference, there was no way they could go there in 8 years. Build the launch vehicle yes but all the other associated technologies to get them there and back safely no no way not even close and they new this so they faked it.

There are a few good reasons why they faked it.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby MrMan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Moretorque wrote:It was faked, go watch the press conference when the 3 Astronauts supposedly went and came back. They tell you it's faked just by watching the video of how they react in the conference, there was no way they could go there in 8 years. Build the launch vehicle yes but all the other associated technologies to get them there and back safely no no way not even close and they new this so they faked it.

There are a few good reasons why they faked it.


link please?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby Ghost » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:46 pm

I do not believe it was faked. I interpret things like this: America was once a noble culture that even in recent times was capable of great things. By harnessing massive amounts of resources and some of the greatest minds from around the world, it did accomplish spaceflight, including the ability to land on the moon. America has lost the ability to do this because it is in decline.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:21 am

Ghost wrote:I do not believe it was faked. I interpret things like this: America was once a noble culture that even in recent times was capable of great things. By harnessing massive amounts of resources and some of the greatest minds from around the world, it did accomplish spaceflight, including the ability to land on the moon. America has lost the ability to do this because it is in decline.


Ghost it was faked, once they got rid of Kennedy they really ramped up the deception. England the CITI love to sit back and laugh at the dumb herd. This was one of the major tests to see what they could get away with as far as illusion on the power of their deception media platforms.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:41 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:I do not believe it was faked. I interpret things like this: America was once a noble culture that even in recent times was capable of great things. By harnessing massive amounts of resources and some of the greatest minds from around the world, it did accomplish spaceflight, including the ability to land on the moon. America has lost the ability to do this because it is in decline.


Ghost it was faked, once they got rid of Kennedy they really ramped up the deception. England the CITI love to sit back and laugh at the dumb herd. This was one of the major tests to see what they could get away with as far as illusion on the power of their deception media platforms.


There's no way that many people would remain silent. Something like that happens, with many thousands involved...it won't stay a secret for long. And keep in mind that astronauts did not keep their mouths shut on certain things either. Edgar Mitchell of Apollo 14 openly believes in ETs and has openly stated he thinks Roswell involved actual ETs. Even Buzz Aldrin admitted to seeing a UFO on Apollo 11. It would be more alarming for someone in high positions like astronauts to reveal UFOs than to say the moon landings were faked, IMO.

The Soviet Union also would have spread the word if they had even the slightest evidence that the moon landings were faked.

The problem with a conspiracy of this scale is that there is no way that many thousands of people will keep their mouths shut. At least with TPTB, the conspiracy is more a way of thinking that produces unimaginable greed and thirst for power. And it isn't even really a secret. For much of history, people knew only a few men really ruled the world. Anyway, there was no real reason to fake it; America was already losing the Space Race. Another loss would not have been surprising and they could have gone and done it later. And if they fake the moon landings, why stop there? Why not make up something else even more incredible? And why don't they still do it? America has been to the moon. If America faked anything else now (trip to Mars, anyone?) people would probably believe it readily.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Moretorque » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:31 am

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:I do not believe it was faked. I interpret things like this: America was once a noble culture that even in recent times was capable of great things. By harnessing massive amounts of resources and some of the greatest minds from around the world, it did accomplish spaceflight, including the ability to land on the moon. America has lost the ability to do this because it is in decline.


Ghost it was faked, once they got rid of Kennedy they really ramped up the deception. England the CITI love to sit back and laugh at the dumb herd. This was one of the major tests to see what they could get away with as far as illusion on the power of their deception media platforms.


There's no way that many people would remain silent. Something like that happens, with many thousands involved...it won't stay a secret for long. And keep in mind that astronauts did not keep their mouths shut on certain things either. Edgar Mitchell of Apollo 14 openly believes in ETs and has openly stated he thinks Roswell involved actual ETs. Even Buzz Aldrin admitted to seeing a UFO on Apollo 11. It would be more alarming for someone in high positions like astronauts to reveal UFOs than to say the moon landings were faked, IMO.

The Soviet Union also would have spread the word if they had even the slightest evidence that the moon landings were faked.

The problem with a conspiracy of this scale is that there is no way that many thousands of people will keep their mouths shut. At least with TPTB, the conspiracy is more a way of thinking that produces unimaginable greed and thirst for power. And it isn't even really a secret. For much of history, people knew only a few men really ruled the world. Anyway, there was no real reason to fake it; America was already losing the Space Race. Another loss would not have been surprising and they could have gone and done it later. And if they fake the moon landings, why stop there? Why not make up something else even more incredible? And why don't they still do it? America has been to the moon. If America faked anything else now (trip to Mars, anyone?) people would probably believe it readily.


Ghost once you understand the system, it's just like the pyramid on the $ bill. The whole thing is compartmentalized. The people who built the fake systems were compartmentalized and they thought there part they built was really a piece of a machine that really went to the moon. The Saturn V launch vehicle was real but the lander module was not and that is what they faked so it was only part of the rocket.

They kept the ABOMB secret remember?????

Only the astronauts and upper level such as top engineers new such as Dr. Von Braughn. The elite controlled all the media we were fed and we are gullible. You have to remember the elite created the Soviet Union so they controlled them by controlling the credit.

Nobody can understand the economic system so they dupe us, they have unlimited money to warp our reality, if it was not for the net everybody would still think the war on terror was really to curb terrorism when in reality it's so they can come across everybody's borders illegally and demolish the borders and say we own your country for the numbers you barrowed to run your economy and if the countries governing body says no the elite go terrorist then dupe the dumb herd to do their bidding for ink and paper and send daa herd to war on a lie.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL


Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests