Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Paranormal Activity: White N. Americans & their..

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Paranormal Activity: White N. Americans & their..

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:28 am

....new "soul" food!?
What's going on with this new food invention?

CROCODILE SLIDERS (IN LIEU OF HAMBURGER/CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS)
SCORPION PIZZA
BACON-WRAPPED CORN ON THE COB
DEEP-FRIED DONUT BACON CHEESEBURGERS
DEEP-FRIED CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH

I guess that Whites on this continent are becoming the new Black slaves or something
because they are inventing s.hit from the NWO government massa's scraps given to them under the table
or something. Bet you didn't catch that reference! lol

I know the Thai and Laotians eat cockroaches and bugs, which has copious amount of protein,
but why are North Americans (yes Canadians and Americans) so gung-ho about bringing out these three relatively all at once??

I hope Papa John's doesn't try this s.hit.

"Try our new Crocodile Sliders Pizza. Papa John's. Better Ingredients. Better Pizza (tm)."

http://t.co/orJW1qb0bT
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-stampede-2014-to-offer-scorpion-pizza-crocodile-sliders-1.2629654
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby KokujinKrusader » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:43 am

Good points, but this could be "the pimp announcing the game", preparing the American populace to eat things that we traditionally wouldn't find on our plates due to food shortages.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal