Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Jack Ma is Grey Alien Hybrid - Buy Largest IPO in US History

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Moretorque » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:32 am

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.


Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.

The first choice of Alibaba was Hong Kong.

My whole point of the thread was....Since we know...He is their GUY..They won't allow the stock to come down and it will keep on rising.

Sometimes, you know he is their guy...but we do not know how much higher he is or how much higher he will be allowed to go....

Like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerburg etc etc as we know are their guys, but after few 100 billion dollars, they are not allowed to rise up. Their role is limited.

What I'm saying is...This guy Jack Ma will be higher than all the US billionaires company combined. It already is bigger than Amazon & Ebay combined.

This is the window of opportunity we have since we know he is one of their guys BUT THE VERY TOP ONE...not on the level of bill gates etc...


Do you believe there are space monsters who lurk amongst us? and that the central bankers are just monsters from another world cloaked as human beings? Why hasn't Japan released Godzilla yet to take care of them like I have seen on TV ? that is real isn't it ? shucks have I been duped again. :oops:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL







Postby starchild5 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:10 am

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.


Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.

The first choice of Alibaba was Hong Kong.

My whole point of the thread was....Since we know...He is their GUY..They won't allow the stock to come down and it will keep on rising.

Sometimes, you know he is their guy...but we do not know how much higher he is or how much higher he will be allowed to go....

Like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerburg etc etc as we know are their guys, but after few 100 billion dollars, they are not allowed to rise up. Their role is limited.

What I'm saying is...This guy Jack Ma will be higher than all the US billionaires company combined. It already is bigger than Amazon & Ebay combined.

This is the window of opportunity we have since we know he is one of their guys BUT THE VERY TOP ONE...not on the level of bill gates etc...


Do you believe there are space monsters who lurk amongst us? and that the central bankers are just monsters from another world cloaked as human beings? Why hasn't Japan released Godzilla yet to take care of them like I have seen on TV ? that is real isn't it ? shucks have I been duped again. :oops:


.....ohhhh...So now you trying to be funny and make yourself look "smarter" than you are .... :D :D

Dude...I'm not that palaaltoguy with 180 IQ crap....Perhaps your smart sarcasm will ride with him ....Don't try to be sarcastic here and act smart when you don't know *bleep*



...Yeah...There are big giant space monsters everywhere...I know one ..and its right up in your ass....Check it out....Its right their in your ass...ohh you can't find it....let me tell the Japanese to send the Godzilla's in your ass to take care of them...
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 am

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.


Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.

The first choice of Alibaba was Hong Kong.

My whole point of the thread was....Since we know...He is their GUY..They won't allow the stock to come down and it will keep on rising.

Sometimes, you know he is their guy...but we do not know how much higher he is or how much higher he will be allowed to go....

Like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerburg etc etc as we know are their guys, but after few 100 billion dollars, they are not allowed to rise up. Their role is limited.

What I'm saying is...This guy Jack Ma will be higher than all the US billionaires company combined. It already is bigger than Amazon & Ebay combined.

This is the window of opportunity we have since we know he is one of their guys BUT THE VERY TOP ONE...not on the level of bill gates etc...


Do you believe there are space monsters who lurk amongst us? and that the central bankers are just monsters from another world cloaked as human beings? Why hasn't Japan released Godzilla yet to take care of them like I have seen on TV ? that is real isn't it ? shucks have I been duped again. :oops:


.....ohhhh...So now you trying to be funny and make yourself look "smarter" than you are .... :D :D

Dude...I'm not that palaaltoguy with 180 IQ crap....Perhaps your smart sarcasm will ride with him ....Don't try to be sarcastic here and act smart when you don't know *bleep*



...Yeah...There are big giant space monsters everywhere...I know one ..and its right up in your a**....Check it out....Its right their in your a**...ohh you can't find it....let me tell the Japanese to send the Godzilla's in your a** to take care of them...


Just wait till Godzilla and Mothra come to save us, you'll see!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby starchild5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:14 am

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.


Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.

The first choice of Alibaba was Hong Kong.

My whole point of the thread was....Since we know...He is their GUY..They won't allow the stock to come down and it will keep on rising.

Sometimes, you know he is their guy...but we do not know how much higher he is or how much higher he will be allowed to go....

Like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerburg etc etc as we know are their guys, but after few 100 billion dollars, they are not allowed to rise up. Their role is limited.

What I'm saying is...This guy Jack Ma will be higher than all the US billionaires company combined. It already is bigger than Amazon & Ebay combined.

This is the window of opportunity we have since we know he is one of their guys BUT THE VERY TOP ONE...not on the level of bill gates etc...


Do you believe there are space monsters who lurk amongst us? and that the central bankers are just monsters from another world cloaked as human beings? Why hasn't Japan released Godzilla yet to take care of them like I have seen on TV ? that is real isn't it ? shucks have I been duped again. :oops:


.....ohhhh...So now you trying to be funny and make yourself look "smarter" than you are .... :D :D

Dude...I'm not that palaaltoguy with 180 IQ crap....Perhaps your smart sarcasm will ride with him ....Don't try to be sarcastic here and act smart when you don't know *bleep*



...Yeah...There are big giant space monsters everywhere...I know one ..and its right up in your a**....Check it out....Its right their in your a**...ohh you can't find it....let me tell the Japanese to send the Godzilla's in your a** to take care of them...


Just wait till Godzilla and Mothra come to save us, you'll see!


They are already saving whom they want and it does not include you and me :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby starchild5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:16 am

It’s Official: Alibaba Is The Biggest IPO Ever

http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/22/its-of ... /?ncid=rss
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby droid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:41 am

How can they have a margin of 40% ?
Where's the competition?, is it a government backed monopoly?

You always lose me with the alien stuff starchild5, but I really like your posts, you always have kind of a positive attitude. But you're letting other posters get to you lately lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:04 am

droid wrote:How can they have a margin of 40% ?
Where's the competition?, is it a government backed monopoly?

You always lose me with the alien stuff starchild5, but I really like your posts, you always have kind of a positive attitude. But you're letting other posters get to you lately lol.


Droid that processor of yours may be a little slow and need some updating, our rulers have been working on this con for centuries. When you break this system down you are not going to believe our rulers portfolios. Anybody who would invest in these paper promises right now needs to be real careful of the world wide corporate system they have laid out .
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:41 pm

droid wrote:How can they have a margin of 40% ?
Where's the competition?, is it a government backed monopoly?

You always lose me with the alien stuff starchild5, but I really like your posts, you always have kind of a positive attitude. But you're letting other posters get to you lately lol.


What good is a 40% profit margin for the investors if all the prices rise 40% on the stuff you need to survive? there is no independent by the masses competition in the socialist Utopia it's all an illusion. The only competition is the herd trying to claw it's way up the pyramid to get easier access to the phony checkbook that the engineers use to manage us the cattle.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

I just checked it out. My investigation shows he is not a Grey-Alien he is just Ugly.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Postby droid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 pm

That's too absolutist Moretorque, the whole thing with "everything's rigged" without allowing for statistical variations and/or sub-plots. You sound like cornfed.
Automakers and Airlines make 5% and 1% respectively. Here's some interesting graphs
http://www.yardeni.com/pub/sp500margin.pdf


that processor of yours may be a little slow and need some updating
But my logic is undeniable :D
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby droid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Jonny Law wrote:I just checked it out. My investigation shows he is not a Grey-Alien he is just Ugly.
Thanks and Enjoy :)
But he probably gets more *action over there than all of us HAers combined.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:58 pm

droid wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:I just checked it out. My investigation shows he is not a Grey-Alien he is just Ugly.
Thanks and Enjoy :)
But he probably gets more *action over there than all of us HAers combined.


It helps when you have at least $6 billion in assets, and that is before the IPO.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:18 am

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.


Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.


I am, or better, used to be a lukewarm follower of conspiracy theories. There's an ocean worth of stuff as far wide as eye can stretch (and spare time permits), ready to dive into. Trouble is, with so many exotic islands of diverse and contrasting information and so many sirens luring you towards any conceivable conclusion, from total collapse to new age renaissance, it's very, very easy to lose the compass. Indeed, lose the very notion of needing one.

So according to Ben Fulford, for instance, there is not a single elite of power brokers but several, gathering around at least two distinct polar opposites. The one Asia-based Ben theorises is actually based in China (Triad?) and has recently been in open warfare with the Anglo-american one which agenda the recent US policy expresses all too well. Ben Fulford says the Asia-based elite does not want humanity to be decimated and enslaved, and that they are secretlty inflicting mortal blows to their rivals. So all good for BABA? Or Google? Some others researchers/journalists would add that even on top of the two polar opposite agendas there is a superior elite and power, which both have to ultimately follow. Then it all gets dense and supernatural from there.

Look, I am a believer that our presence here has been by design. Whether whoever made us used entirely their own (alien) DNA, or a mixture of their DNA and "local" genetic material (large apes, bears, etc.), the gifts of self-awareness and free will are something that distinguishes us. Whatever TPTB wants to play, it will ultimately always be our choice between freedom and fear, radicalism and conformism. It is a choice that we make several times a day, indeed several times an hour, when we speak and listen, when we work and play, when we love or hate.

If you think in terms of what your free will will make out of whatever happens around you, whether it will impact you directly or indirectly, in the short or long term, then you will realise that there has never been anything, and never there will be, to prevent you from living a full and fulfilling life, the way you want it to be, so long respect and - when desired - love for your neighbour are the overarching principles.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Moretorque » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 am

droid wrote:That's too absolutist Moretorque, the whole thing with "everything's rigged" without allowing for statistical variations and/or sub-plots. You sound like cornfed.
Automakers and Airlines make 5% and 1% respectively. Here's some interesting graphs
http://www.yardeni.com/pub/sp500margin.pdf


that processor of yours may be a little slow and need some updating
But my logic is undeniable :D


Look Droid I will try and explain it to you real quick like. I could do a much better job if we went out and had some chips and solder together however :D .

Look all these wars that have been fought throughout the last few centuries and more have had treaties created behind the peoples of the worlds back, after the last few centuries there is only one intact house we know of who has not been conquered by treaty and guess who? the people who are using this phony financial system to take the world over that is who. Plain and simple, even you nor Mr. Peabody the worlds smartest hound have the brains to figure it out and Mr. Peabody has a time machine and you can process a billion bites a second. THEY ARE THAT SMART!!!!!

Nobody would have ever been able to figure this out with out the net and the brave souls who have been piecing our real history together to make sense of what is unfolding today. It took them a long time to set this up, none of the Central Banks who have been operating world wide have had independent audits the last few centuries I know of.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby OutWest » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:22 am

publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.


Unable to actually understand what is happening as you describe, it is easier to just attribute it to aliens.
State controlled enterprises are certainly part of the Alibaba story, but there are others for sure.
If the business at hand is best talked about "over lunch in Singapore", you are likely dealing with
a company that is NOT part of the state company complex. Many Chinese companies are actually quite a bit larger than their official and taxable profile.

However, there is an Achilles's heel to much of the Chinese miracle, and it is one many Chinese millionaires are well aware of. Consequently, at least half of Chinese rich want to relocate out of China.
Why would that be?

For a while at least, manufacturers can overcome marketing deficiencies by making price a destination. Once cheap labor is replaceable by even cheaper robotics, the innovative content of the
product will become relatively more significant. Merely being a workshop that produces cheap copies
of goods originating in the West is a business model with a limited life span.
China does not produce a culture that can push universal concepts throughout its production. The basic logics of most of its products originated in the West. Moving beyond that limitation is a tall order.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest