Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Which HA members are actually aliens?

Winston
1
6%
Moretorque
1
6%
Cornfed
1
6%
E Irrizary
0
No votes
Contrarian Expatriate
0
No votes
Ghost
0
No votes
Starchild
1
6%
Tsar
0
No votes
Jester
0
No votes
PaloAltoGuy
0
No votes
Publicduende
7
39%
Fschmidt
0
No votes
Taco
0
No votes
Drealm
0
No votes
Zboy1
0
No votes
Bao3niang
0
No votes
Mr. Darcy
0
No votes
Will N Dowd
1
6%
Anatol
6
33%
 
Total votes : 18

Re: Which HA members are actually aliens?

Postby Yohan » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:02 am

Publicduende tries always to present a 'balanced view', I personally consider it often as a 'twisted view'.

It's not in a writing style, called 'politically correct' but it's not really friendly and open-minded to men and their problems either.

I wonder if he ever tried to present his opinion within a pro-feminist forum, claiming something that 'probably women are not always right and maybe men are not always wrong either'.

I guess, he would be called to be an apologist, women-hater, fake and troll and banned and his postings deleted within a few minutes.

This HA-forum is indeed very much into 'free speech' - quite different from feminist platforms which require any person writing comments of 'political correctness'.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN







Re: Which HA members are actually aliens?

Postby publicduende » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:50 am

Yohan wrote:Publicduende tries always to present a 'balanced view', I personally consider it often as a 'twisted view'.

It's not in a writing style, called 'politically correct' but it's not really friendly and open-minded to men and their problems either.

I wonder if he ever tried to present his opinion within a pro-feminist forum, claiming something that 'probably women are not always right and maybe men are not always wrong either'.

I guess, he would be called to be an apologist, women-hater, fake and troll and banned and his postings deleted within a few minutes.

This HA-forum is indeed very much into 'free speech' - quite different from feminist platforms which require any person writing comments of 'political correctness'.


If it's "balanced" then it cannot be "twisted", and it certainly isn't "pro-feminist". I really don't care about what slant this platform has, I am just expressing my opinions based on my life experience and reasoning. And you know I am not on the same wavelength as you and several other HA members. And yes, it's because of that "free speech" that posters with far more "twisted" views than mine are allowed to roam free and express their insight without being outcast and banned for being sexist, racist and outright schizoid.

It still baffles me why, of all people, somebody like you who has been living for decades in a peaceful society like Japan, adult daughters and all, is still harbouring so many grudges against this alleged "pro-feminist" system that is single-handedly responsible for the decay of western civilisation. I respect your views because that was your experience, yet I do believe life is much more complex than that. It bears repeating: those who instigate or believe in the cause of gender antagonism is just playing the TPTB's game. Divide and conquer, no less no more.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Which HA members are actually aliens?

Postby Yohan » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:56 pm

publicduende wrote:If it's "balanced" then it cannot be "twisted", and it certainly isn't "pro-feminist". I really don't care about what slant this platform has, I am just expressing my opinions based on my life experience and reasoning.
.....
It still baffles me why, of all people, somebody like you who has been living for decades in a peaceful society like Japan, adult daughters and all, is still harbouring so many grudges against this alleged "pro-feminist" system that is single-handedly responsible for the decay of western civilisation.


I am also expressing my opinion based on my life experience similar to you. - I never made feminism alone responsible for my situation in Europe, I often mentioned the Catholic Church too and facing both as a young boy up to adulthood feminism and church, this is a terrible mixture. It is still causing me sometimes mightmares, even now 40 years later. I always try not to hate anybody, just thinking about my life now and in future - this helps.

Most people as far as I still know about their whereabouts who made my life painful at that time are now either dead or lonely and very old.

It seems you were lucky in your life while you were still young, but do not expect others to be lucky too. I consider the first 20 years of my life nothing but time waste.

I did not relocate to Japan with the intention to welcome US-feminism and European Christian moral values.

It gives me a strange feeling when I read your comment I should merely forget about 20 years of my life and should not even talk about it.

Sorry, but I have no intention to remain silent.
Last edited by Yohan on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Which HA members are actually aliens?

Postby publicduende » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Yohan wrote:
publicduende wrote:If it's "balanced" then it cannot be "twisted", and it certainly isn't "pro-feminist". I really don't care about what slant this platform has, I am just expressing my opinions based on my life experience and reasoning.
.....
It still baffles me why, of all people, somebody like you who has been living for decades in a peaceful society like Japan, adult daughters and all, is still harbouring so many grudges against this alleged "pro-feminist" system that is single-handedly responsible for the decay of western civilisation.


I am also expressing my opinions based on my life experience similar to you. - I never made feminism alone responsible for my situation in Europe, I often mentioned the Catholic Church too and facing both as a young boy up to your adulthood feminism and church, this is a terrible mixture. It is still causing me sometimes mightmares, even now 40 years later. I always try not to hate anybody, just thinking about my life now and in future - this helps.

Most people as far as I still know about their whereabouts who made my life painful at that time are now either dead or lonely and very old.

It seems you were lucky in your life while you were still young, but do not expect others to be lucky too. I consider the first 20 years of my life nothing but time waste.

I did not relocate to Japan with the intention to welcome US-feminism and European Christian moral values.

It gives me a strange feeling when I read your comment I should merely forget about 20 years of my life and should not even talk about it.

Sorry, but I have no intention to remain silent.


Well, as I said before, I am sorry about your first 20 years of your life, you've been unlucky. And, by the same token, I might have been lucky.

The main thing I am debating about is you seeing things as black and white based on your personal experience. If I were to base everything from my personal events only then yes, I would say feminism in the West has never been a problem and women are a mostly positive presence in my life.

Yet I don't. I recognise that the truth is somewhere in the middle, and generalising isn't helpful at all to understand the complexity of modern life and society.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests