F**k I Just Saw a Human Soul Today

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

F**k I Just Saw a Human Soul Today

Post by starchild5 »

What the F :shock: :shock: :shock:

What the F************************kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Folks...It's not at all what has been told to us ever...Its freaking crazy...

I haven't slept today after experiencing it...

First. Its a THING. Its NOT UNIVERSAL. IT GROWS.

Universe DID NOT CREATE IT. BEINGS DID. These beings are sooo sooo up there in dimension that even being a craziest "conspiracy theorist", I could not stretch my imagination that far....Its Incredible ..I feel so small...I never ever thought..IT Exists...These Kinds of Things are even possible...My brain is getting re-wired now.

The Ignorant Call it God, Jesus, Religion Whatever...But that's just a twist not the complete story, not the truth that could straight things up...Its now clear as ever that religion is BS.

Know that. IT IS THE MOST VALUABLE THINGY IN THE ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE RIGHT NOW.

You know Satan, Aliens, Illuminati, Rothchilds and the Whole Making Deal with the Devil thing..Its now crystal clear as to Why they want our Soul...F**k....They have Diamonds, Money, Gold, UFOs, technology that is million years ahead of us, They could live for ever and Yet they WANT OUR SOUL...ASK WHY??

NOW WE KNOW WHY..

-------------------------

There is nothing in the known universe that is as precious, valuable as our Soul Folks.....We already know, there are soul less humans...That is correct and not all of us have a Soul...We are mere containers for it ...Our Bodies generate Souls. We Grow Souls Inside of us and When we are ready, they come to grab it by making deals. The Chosen One thingy is nothing but a human having a soul.

We are more special than we are led to believe. We are far far more powerful than we have been told. They have taken everything away from us, our mind to know what we really are. They just left us so much as to be able to grow souls.

The Matrix is not all designed for what I thought it was for. Its just for Soul Harvesting folks. Nothing Else. The Entire Charade from Democracy to Government to Paper Money to Illuminati to Aliens to Satan etc etc is for the Soul.

I just cannot describe clearly in words. These are few of it.

1. Once you have a Soul. You can cross dimensions that are impossible with UFO Crafts.

2. It is the greatest Star Gate, Worm Hole Ever Created in the known Universe.

3. It merges Multi-Verse....It can Merge, Allow you to travel to all Known Dimensions Ever...

4.LOL....I also saw beings trying to create Souls ...They are not even close to defining what the F**ck it is...They are going in circles and have given up and now are hunting us and harvesting us

5. Get This...It can create Dimensions, Universe Itself ..WTFFFFFF...

YES. This thing is so powerful....It can create galaxies, star systems etc..

It can create all our desires ever. To simplify things. Its just the greatest Device ever created in the known universe. Its beyond what we know as LIFE.

6. It can be measured. Old Soul, New Soul, Collected, Traded, Used as a weapon etc

7. These are some of the basic function that I know off that I could relate to it that it could do, however, it can do far more than whatever we are it ever.

------------------

This is crazy folks. Never loose your soul. I don't know how to operate it. These guys know by trial and error. Even if you have a soul, you should know, how to use it. I'm hoping I will in time know how to operate my soul

This is ridiculous, my entire paradigm has shifted with this new information.

This soul thingy is beyond humans who contain it. We must know this Sh*t...

Use this info for your good. I will be back with more info..
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:So it doesn't come with an instruction manual? Well, darn. That's what I get for ordering a SOUL from a late-night infomercial.

:lol: :lol:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You should share whatever you are smoking.

It is not polite to keep all the really good stuff for yourself.

Thanks and enjoy :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jonny Law wrote:You should share whatever you are smoking.

It is not polite to keep all the really good stuff for yourself.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Will Do :) ...I'm in India...We invented this Ganja stuff that Americans, west are obsessed with, We invented Magic mushroom, Himalayas has the best weed on the planet, Weed grows here in the wild, Hashish, Charas etc were created here. We were smoking like for 5000 years and look where it has got us ...:)

Whatever I'm smoking It does not work after a certain level. Sure, it will make you high and delude you etc...but that's just one level. The barrier never gets broken with any kinds of drugs. That's why I don't believe in Ganja or other Psychedelic drugs ..Its stupid and it takes lot more to fool a hardcore conspiracy guy :)

Trust me with 5000 years of History, Smoking whatever...Does not work..It won't help you deal with American women :D :D
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

So what methodology did you use to come to this personal revelation? Everyone's contact with the true reality of the creator is unique and for their own growth, so I am not judging but maintaining a neutral stance as I myself have had personal revelations also.

BTW, has anyone tried to import and grow the components that make up ayahuasca? I would assume it could grow easily in the tropical parts of India if allowed to.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Mr S wrote:So what methodology did you use to come to this personal revelation? Everyone's contact with the true reality of the creator is unique and for their own growth, so I am not judging but maintaining a neutral stance as I myself have had personal revelations also.

BTW, has anyone tried to import and grow the components that make up ayahuasca? I would assume it could grow easily in the tropical parts of India if allowed to.

I'm now living in a village away from the Psychopathic City Life. I'm getting good food, water, fresh clean air, peace of mind etc...which activated my Pineal Gland and I was able to have what they call in the west Lucid Dream/out of body exp...which is the right of every human being.

I think people have so much knowledge that they just need a good place to realize it. I'm just lucky in that way. I'm feeling good living away from city life. I can think even deeper. I believe, if members here do the same, they would do it too easily.

City life is more vampiric...There is no energy left after work, family or even dating or getting laid, even sex takes away all the energy from the soul.

I'm feeling positive over all. The Irony is I loved city life and hated living in villages. The PTB controls the planet, so I have to move after a while to city life.

India is very fertile. Ganja aka weed grows here in the wild. Its no big deal smoking weed in India, untill the UN and west passed laws restricting its sales and classed countries as rogue who did not criminalize marijuana.

The best weed still grows in the Himalayas. We also have magic mushrooms growing everywhere, I'm sure ayawascha would grow here as well, but since weed was everywhere...nobody looked beyond that .

------------------

As above so below.

LOVE IS A CIVILIZATION.

The effect of that civilization in highest dimension is so dense that, our bodies are growing what society calls Souls/Spirit etc..The entire religion, spirituality, gods, new age is based on just that.

Its an incredible civilization. The beings I saw completely blew me away. They place itself is what we feel as LOVE

The Feeling of love is that Civilization.

I know how it sounds ...Just to prove I'm sane :)...I agree with HA lifestyle...I understand the loneliness, issues with American women, men being left out in the west etc...You see, These New Age Gurus, Yogis, preachers, church never talk these things but do a lot of talking on soul. What good is that...They would just blame the victim.

We would never do that....We understand totally what American men are going through, men in general are living through etc.

Every human being must know about this civilization. We are not the center of the universe. Infact, Now I feel earth is the most boring place in the universe :) We are living in one of the lowest dimension/energies on earth, we will move onto higher and higher energies in time.