Jack Ma Is the Richest Person in Asia

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Jack Ma Is the Richest Person in Asia

Post by starchild5 »

Those who didn't believe in my earlier thread. Jack Ma has become the the Richest Person in Asia and He soon will be the richest in the world. Guaranteed.

http://time.com/3631277/jack-ma-richest ... -ka-shing/

and as predicted his stock price is up to 105 USD as exactly we talked from 91 USD when it came with the IPO, and by this year, it will soon cross over 175 to 200 USD.

Jack Ma is Grey Alien Hybrid - Buy Largest IPO in US History
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=24524

-------------------
WHAT THE F...They are mixing humans with greys openly now... :shock: :shock: .. :D :D and people have no clue what is really happening..They just think its all due to "Hard work" lemme have a one big freaking laugh.... :P :P :P

All these talk of hard work pays, an ordinary teacher from rural china BS story like silicon valley garage stories to fool the people that if you too work hard you too will become sucessfull BS...DON"T BUY IT...

Its all a rigged game....I was just waiting for next big news on him but it came earlier than I expected....

This guy ain't going no where....He is the FIRST ONE...that they are programming to take over earth...Like him many will come very soon...The Nerds shall inherit the earth or rather greyHuman Hybrids :) :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jack Ma Is the Richest Person in Asia

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:Those who didn't believe in my earlier thread. Jack Ma has become the the Richest Person in Asia and He soon will be the richest in the world. Guaranteed.

http://time.com/3631277/jack-ma-richest ... -ka-shing/

and as predicted his stock price is up to 105 USD as exactly we talked from 91 USD when it came with the IPO, and by this year, it will soon cross over 175 to 200 USD.

Jack Ma is Grey Alien Hybrid - Buy Largest IPO in US History
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=24524

-------------------
WHAT THE F...They are mixing humans with greys openly now... :shock: :shock: .. :D :D and people have no clue what is really happening..They just think its all due to "Hard work" lemme have a one big freaking laugh.... :P :P :P

All these talk of hard work pays, an ordinary teacher from rural china BS story like silicon valley garage stories to fool the people that if you too work hard you too will become sucessfull BS...DON"T BUY IT...

Its all a rigged game....I was just waiting for next big news on him but it came earlier than I expected....

This guy ain't going no where....He is the FIRST ONE...that they are programming to take over earth...Like him many will come very soon...The Nerds shall inherit the earth or rather greyHuman Hybrids :) :)
Wow you called it! Congratulations. Let's see if you are right again and it reaches at least 175. Perhaps you are the opposite of Taco lol. We need someone on this forum who can actually make accurate investment calls :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Jack Ma Is the Richest Person in Asia

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
Wow you called it! Congratulations. Let's see if you are right again and it reaches at least 175. Perhaps you are the opposite of Taco lol. We need someone on this forum who can actually make accurate investment calls :)
Yes. It will, it could reach 175 in couple of months or year, these guys are incredibly smart and they have their own time line but we have got hold of their Nerve center. I'm expecting a big jump around Chinese new year

However, I have been wrong way too many times as well when I followed the economics, MainStream guide to investment route :) ....

Its only when I came to know the game is rigged, that they always promote their own kind, came into Conspiracy that I have not been wrong so far.

Anything with Jack Ma is a Go :) ...