Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Rock wrote:
HouseMD wrote: Just buy a trip aboard a Russian fighter jet, it's easy enough to see the curvature of space yourself. I know a couple of docs that have done it and they say it's life-changing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFilg2nN9E

There are extreme yacht races around Antarctica. One of them is the Antarctica Cup. Sorry, there is no "Ice wall" Antarctica is a continent that has been repeatedly sailed around.
Not to mention a place you can actually work at without any security clearance whatsoever.

When you follow the trail of nut bread crumbs, inevitably, you find people incapable of reality based insight who are continually engaging all kinds of foolish notions one after the other. Fortunately, GPS and nav systems are not put together by flat earth nutters.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
HouseMD wrote: Just buy a trip aboard a Russian fighter jet, it's easy enough to see the curvature of space yourself. I know a couple of docs that have done it and they say it's life-changing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFilg2nN9E
But Rock, in your video above, at ten seconds into it, the Earth below looks CONCAVE, meaning it is curving UPWARD for a while. How do you explain that? If that's due to a distortion of movement, then the convex curve seen later on is invalidated as well, since both are shown, thus canceling each other out.
HouseMD wrote: You need at least 60 degrees of uninterrupted viewing angle to see the curvature of the earth from a commercial airliner, which is a much larger view than you get from the cabin. The higher up you go, the less viewing angle you need though, so it becomes really visible when you're at MiG altitudes.
But HouseMD, I did see some curvature from a plane during a flight above the clouds. I recorded it below so you all could see it. Don't you see the slight curve or slope in it?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBGTSG230Q[/youtube]

Here's a still of it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Exactly Winston, but the key here even thought they cancel out is that the line is not straight when at the middle of the image, but when slightly below it, meaning the actual line is slightly convex i.e. the curvature of the earth. Again the fish eye effect on these type of shots only gives an excuse to flat earthers.
--
Yeah House is mistaken there's easily 60* fov out a plane's window.
And not only that but you can clearly see the curvature on the features along the surface plane, as i've explained many times, it's not just about the horizon.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Outwest wrote:When you follow the trail of nut bread crumbs
:lol: :lol:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

droid wrote:Exactly Winston, but the key here even thought they cancel out is that the line is not straight when at the middle of the image, but when slightly below it, meaning the actual line is slightly convex i.e. the curvature of the earth. Again the fish eye effect on these type of shots only gives an excuse to flat earthers.
--
Yeah House is mistaken there's easily 60* fov out a plane's window.
And not only that but you can clearly see the curvature on the features along the surface plane, as i've explained many times, it's not just about the horizon.
That isn't one sixth of the horizon dude. If you stitched 6 views of the distant horizon together it still wouldn't be a 360 degree view. If it were, pilots would only need three tiny passenger-size windows to get the 180 degree view they require.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Well if they could stick their face to the window the way passengers can, they would just need three.
People really lack trig skills here, even an intuitive geometry sense, particularly in this thread.

For a 10" wide window, you just need to put your face or cellphone (10/2)*cotan(30) = 8" from the glass.

Besides, where did you get the strict 60 degrees number? Like i say, the curvature can be seen on the surface itself anyway.
Last edited by droid on March 6th, 2017, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

droid wrote:
Outwest wrote:When you follow the trail of nut bread crumbs
:lol: :lol:
The shape of the earth is not some curious matter of opinion. It is critical to navigation for both planes and ships. Depending on one's latitude, the east-west values of degrees, minutes and seconds vary in distance. The values diminish considerably as one departs from the equator in either a north or south direction. Many thousands of navigational calculations are used daily that depend on this fact. Without this TRUTH, planes would be going down all over the place. Aviation would stop and thousands of ships would be wandering hopelessly at sea. Consequently, a circumnavigation at 60 degrees south is considerably LESS than one at the equator. You may take the distance per degree at a given latitude and multiply it times 360 to get the total distance around the world at a given distance north or south from the equator.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Perhaps the earth is cashew or pecan shaped
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Can't you get some real simple radar equipment and a lounge chair along with some booze and wait for a ship to set sail and see what the radar say's after it is about 20 miles out along with a simple TELE scope to verify when the radar blip stops ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Can't you get some real simple radar equipment and a lounge chair along with some booze and wait for a ship to set sail and see what the radar say's after it is about 20 miles out along with a simple TELE scope to verify when the radar blip stops ?
You don't have to go that far...All you have to do is Question Emergency Landing of Air Planes

Flat Earth: Six Emergency Landings that prove the earth is Flat

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjDFv23Ng[/youtube]

Taiwan To LA Flight..Lands in Alaska to deliver a baby :lol: ..I think Winston, Rock Would Know this better as he is from Taiwan and goes to America often...but they should know that...if in Emergency..they will stop in Alaska :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc[/youtube]

But be very careful of Flat Earthers...as most are CIA agents...They do not believe in Aliens AT ALL...

They cannot believe in Aliens because the whole theory would collapse....but globers have even more problem because of NASA lies and fake moon landing
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Can't you get some real simple radar equipment and a lounge chair along with some booze and wait for a ship to set sail and see what the radar say's after it is about 20 miles out along with a simple TELE scope to verify when the radar blip stops ?
You don't have to go that far...All you have to do is Question Emergency Landing of Air Planes

Flat Earth: Six Emergency Landings that prove the earth is Flat

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjDFv23Ng[/youtube]

Taiwan To LA Flight..Lands in Alaska to deliver a baby :lol: ..I think Winston, Rock Would Know this better as he is from Taiwan and goes to America often...but they should know that...if in Emergency..they will stop in Alaska :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc[/youtube]

But be very careful of Flat Earthers...as most are CIA agents...They do not believe in Aliens AT ALL...

They cannot believe in Aliens because the whole theory would collapse....but globers have even more problem because of NASA lies and fake moon landing
A silly not very bright school boy video...not the sort of thing that adults should refer to. Young man drinks a LOT of beer...mashes beer cans on head...drinks MORE beer...makes idiotic flat earth video...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Billy told me that the flat earth topic has polluted the Rooshv forum too. Here is a thread about it on there too. lol

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-36254.html

They also have a thread on the "mountains = giant ancient silicon tree stumps" theory too. lol

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57725.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This whole thread was stupid and of course created by a GOD fearing christer :roll: , anyhow I just watched a night launch of shuttle STS 128 and it was taken at some distance and you see the motor glow light the entire sky up but you do not see the shuttle flame itself reaching toward space until about 15 or 20 seconds after launch because of the time it took to clear the curvature of the earth.

You can see it on UTUBE.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This life that we all love so much is just a blip on the radar of time. It is just a vapor, like mist. Some of us actually want glory, honor and immortality. Others love destruction. God fearing? You bet. Despite what Stephen Hawking says, the world (and the universe, haha) didn't come into existence through an explosion from nothingness.

People may think I am dumb for believing that God actually is right above the stars. But these same people believe there is a whole universe that came into existence spontaneously by an explosion of nothingness.

We'll see who's right.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If you have your way were all gonna burn in hell except you as you will be the only one witnessing paved streets of gold as you bark out commands to yourself pointing your finger from your throne.... :shock:
Time to Hide!