Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 5th, 2017, 11:13 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:Apparently to verify the nature of the universe and the big bang, a person has to dumb things down, and use visualization. This is what theory consists of. Einstein having some daydreams about the nature of light. Instead of just opening their eyes to believe what they can see, they trust in fancy explanations that defy reality and rely upon fantasy.

And they don't think God's Word is true. Instead, God only talks in parables and apparently not so many of His Words hold true meaning for these people. So just like the ancient Romans, they have a god for everything. God is the God they pay lip service to. But truly they believe in science as God. That way science will allow them to believe in other gods. So essentially they are free to do as they want without giving God the glory for His Creation.
I think you're giving them too much credit in saying they embrace science like a religion. It's more of a status symbol for them. They think they know more than most people about these theories, and that allows them to feel superior. Tocqueville noted about Americans in a letter to his father in France that they were always looking for some little degree of status that provides them a perch from which they can look down upon their neighbors. Nothing has changed in 175 years.

And part of the status conferred is the self-belief that they are intellectually bold by refuting traditional religious beliefs. There's an interesting letter from one of the early exponents of evolution in 19th century England that says something like regardless of how persuasive evolutionary theory is or isn't, the intellectuals will lap it up because it allows them to feel superior to the masses and their religion.

I don't think these guys really believe this shit. They don't even think about it on that level. It's part of the little status garment they put on each day, and by God nobody's going to rip a hole in it.

BTW, I just watched Neil deGrasse Tyson supposedly debate someone about whether the moon landing took place. He actually made one sort of substantive argument -- just enough fuel to go to the moon and back was put into these rockets. Not sure how he knows how much fuel was put into the rocket, so he's responding to people who are arguing that NASA lies about everything by telling them to accept something NASA has said. The rest of the 30-minute "debate" was just the gasbag's usual attitudinizing about how the culture could have produced people ignorant enough to disagree with him.

Wise in their own conceit. Pride. Ego. Self-exaltation. Boasting themselves in mischief and spite. Swift condemnation for those who disagree. Mocking, insulting, slandering and condemning. This is self-exaltation.

I have noticed in my life, that there are a lot of people who don't even care about the facts, just as long as they get to oppose you, your point of view, your beliefs and your opinions, just so they can glory in oppression; for that feeling of victory, turning everything into a debate so they can win. Swiftly everything must be turned into a competition of words for their self glorification, and somehow winning through ridicule is a valid victory.

Some of these can't even limit themselves to the argument at hand. They attack the person, while they think they are the better person for doing the attacking. But any other time they are very wary of ad hominems (but maybe that too is just a deflection for when they begin to lose, they can accuse the other person of doing what they do best).

And as for the arguments themselves, they are pure fantasy. How is fantasy correct? Yet they think the Bible is fiction, but they trust in the fantasies of other men, which they call theories. Especially because, these fantastic theories can't even be reproduced except for inside their heads.

Their religion violates its own precepts with great frequency. Most of it can't be reproduced in any way, which is a fundamental violation of the most fundamental precepts of science. Yet somehow this goes overlooked. None of their beliefs even line up and they don't support each other. Neither is there a real foundation. It is just fantasy, built upon fantasy, mixed in with ridicule for the unbelievers. It's a snowball of lies and fantasy.

You can even look at Einstein's theories of Relatively and you can see, it's just fantastical nonsense, supported by the mathematics of the self-esteemed wise men. And whoever doesn't understand or whoever questions them or their false religion, receives more condemnation.

People don't even realize that battery is when you actually hit someone, but the assault is done with words. Everything must be turned into war or competition (debate) so they can win, even if it is an unfair victory. This also reveals the integrity of the person, when you see how low they are willing to go just to feed their egos the glory of victory.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 5th, 2017, 11:22 pm

gsjackson wrote:
I think you're giving them too much credit in saying they embrace science like a religion. It's more of a status symbol for them. They think they know more than most people about these theories, and that allows them to feel superior. Tocqueville noted about Americans in a letter to his father in France that they were always looking for some little degree of status that provides them a perch from which they can look down upon their neighbors. Nothing has changed in 175 years.
If a man in the states is alone, more than likely, other people around him who see that he is alone will automatically write him off. They will call him a loser, simply because he is alone. Because, if he were a good person, in their eyes, he would be surrounded by good people just as they are surrounded by good people. That makes it even harder in the states, because so many people will judge you, simply because you're alone. That's actually up there with being almost like a rapist or a pedophile, like a kiss of death.

However, if you go to almost any other country in the world, if you are alone, that will not provoke people to scream "loser" when they notice you out all alone. Most people outside of the states wouldn't even give a thought of you being alone, and it certainly wouldn't automatically mean the man is a loser. You might even make some friends who will help establish you.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2017, 10:20 am

Lol Winston Wu style arguments.

Image
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 7th, 2017, 12:25 pm

Winston, thank you for allowing this thread, and thank you for participating in this thread.

I do have a question. When this thread was first posted, there were many warnings that even entertaining this idea would threaten the existence of this forum and tear it asunder. That is, people were saying this topic being discussed would ruin this forum.

Winston, has readership or participation in your forums changed in anyway because of this thread?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Winston » October 9th, 2017, 10:32 am

Adama wrote:Winston, thank you for allowing this thread, and thank you for participating in this thread.

I do have a question. When this thread was first posted, there were many warnings that even entertaining this idea would threaten the existence of this forum and tear it asunder. That is, people were saying this topic being discussed would ruin this forum.

Winston, has readership or participation in your forums changed in anyway because of this thread?
Your welcome. Well i dont know. I havent noticed overall traffic getting less. Its about the same. But some members have left and stopped posting for various reasons. This thread may have just been the straw that broke the camels back. Some are ridiculing this thread and claiming that its taking over the forum, which is psychological and not realistic since one thread cannot take over a forum. They merely dislike the topic and are using it as an excuse to ridicule. But hey, free speech includes topics like this. No one is forcing them to participate in this thread.

As Noam Chomsky said, "if you believe in free speech then you must support free speech for views you dont like, otherwise you do not support free speech."

People are hypocrites and do not understand or accept that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 9th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Winston, thank you for allowing this thread, and thank you for participating in this thread.

I do have a question. When this thread was first posted, there were many warnings that even entertaining this idea would threaten the existence of this forum and tear it asunder. That is, people were saying this topic being discussed would ruin this forum.

Winston, has readership or participation in your forums changed in anyway because of this thread?
Your welcome. Well i dont know. I havent noticed overall traffic getting less. Its about the same. But some members have left and stopped posting for various reasons. This thread may have just been the straw that broke the camels back. Some are ridiculing this thread and claiming that its taking over the forum, which is psychological and not realistic since one thread cannot take over a forum. They merely dislike the topic and are using it as an excuse to ridicule. But hey, free speech includes topics like this. No one is forcing them to participate in this thread.

As Noam Chomsky said, "if you believe in free speech then you must support free speech for views you dont like, otherwise you do not support free speech."

People are hypocrites and do not understand or accept that.
Yes, and even those posters who protested so much haven't left, as they should have by their own words, but also, they participate in this thread. That is highly ironic. It seems to me how they were just trying to put a limit on discourse and knowledge.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 11th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Winston wrote:Lol Winston Wu style arguments.

Image
Those are good, Winston. For some reason people refuse to acknowledge what the Bible tells them plainly. That is that Satan is the god of this world and he is deceiving the nations. His job is to blind your eyes so that you can't see reality clearly.

He first did this to Eve. He's still doing it, with our "scientists", politicians, banksters, actors and many of the esteemed wise men of the world.

Astronauts are Freemasons, and Freemasonry is just hidden Satanic worship. Don't they have a clue?

For some reason they can't believe in the unseen. That there is occult, hidden knowledge, and they use it to invert reality. The average person is just duped. And the real foolish ones among them will fight for their own enslavement the same way men who are described as manginas fight for the honor of unruly women.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Winston » December 2nd, 2017, 5:19 pm

This video by a Christian truther below explains why the flat earth movement is a psyop created to discredit the geocentric model by associating flat earth with geocentrism, which gained strong credence when the groundbreaking documentary "The Principle" came out.

One of the film's producers, Rick Delano, noticed that right after "The Principle" was released, flat earth theories began circulating YouTube and the web almost instantaneously, which cannot be just a coincidence. It seemed timed to discredit geocentrism - a theory which argues that earth is a sphere but is stationary and lies at the center of the universe.

NASA has discovered data to confirm geocentrism from its latest space probes but is reluctant to announce it to the public because it would mean rewriting its whole scientific model of the universe based on Copernicus and Galileo's model, and thus admitting that it was wrong all this time. Furthermore it would also mean that science and NASA would have to admit that it means that there must be a God or creator too, which is a big no no for its atheistic agenda.



Here also is a roundtable discussion from the same channel about NASA's lies and deceptions.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 395
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by TruthSeeker » December 2nd, 2017, 5:36 pm



If they have to fake any part of it the whole thing is fake

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 395
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by TruthSeeker » December 2nd, 2017, 5:37 pm



Look! Winston @ 0:04

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 395
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by TruthSeeker » December 2nd, 2017, 5:48 pm

If you think about it these astro-nots are really evil because they are willfully deceiving. Why do they do it? The love of money is the root of all evil. They get great careers, salaries probably nice families plus they are under the threat of death if they talk.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27839
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Winston » December 2nd, 2017, 5:59 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 5:37 pm


Look! Winston @ 0:04
Lol thats me floating around attached to wires? It'd probably take more than one wire to hold me up. Lol

Why is that guy floating around with wires attached to his back on the international space station? Did NASA forget to edit out those wires? Lol. If so this footage must have gone viral. Geez if those are actors, then dont they have any conscience or integrity? Why haven't any of them blown the whistle? Were they threatened with death if they blew the lid off the whole thing when they signed on for this hoax?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » December 2nd, 2017, 6:52 pm

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 5:59 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 5:37 pm


Look! Winston @ 0:04
Lol thats me floating around attached to wires? It'd probably take more than one wire to hold me up. Lol

Why is that guy floating around with wires attached to his back on the international space station? Did NASA forget to edit out those wires? Lol. If so this footage must have gone viral. Geez if those are actors, then dont they have any conscience or integrity? Why haven't any of them blown the whistle? Were they threatened with death if they blew the lid off the whole thing when they signed on for this hoax?
There are numerous exercise harnesses and such on the ISS which astronauts use to secure themselves to exercise equipment.

No one has "come out" about it because it's real. I mean, come on. There's plenty of fascinating videos filmed there, literally hundreds over the years, and they do certain things that simply cannot be replicated outside of zero gravity, such as fluid dynamics and the way female astronaut's hair moves.


HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1619
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » December 2nd, 2017, 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes

Another video that pretty much gives you near full 360 degree tour of the place.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » December 2nd, 2017, 7:19 pm

As if some unclassified person is going to get ahold of some NASA practice flight footage, where they are also giving practice interviews. People can literally believe anything.

And what kind of exercise does flying around like Superman with a harness benefit? Does that help their diminished muscle mass and bone density?

Much more likely like other bloopers, they didn't even notice. And they know people are going to bend over backwards so that they can deny what is BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!

People see, but they can't really open their eyes to see. Like knowledge is just blocked from recognition within their processing centers. Unbelievable to witness such deniers of the truth in favor of lies!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”