Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 8:48 am
If you think about it these astro-nots are really evil because they are willfully deceiving. Why do they do it? The love of money is the root of all evil. They get great careers, salaries probably nice families plus they are under the threat of death if they talk.
Going along with such a deception in theory makes a person a reprobate.

What are such people doing? They are deceiving the nations. Who is the god of this world who deceives the nations? Satan. So anyone working to deceive the nations is really working for Satan, making those people Satanic workers of iniquity and deception.

It's quite clear once you see what's going on.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:19 am
As if some unclassified person is going to get ahold of some NASA practice flight footage, where they are also giving practice interviews. People can literally believe anything.

And what kind of exercise does flying around like Superman with a harness benefit? Does that help their diminished muscle mass and bone density?

Much more likely like other bloopers, they didn't even notice. And they know people are going to bend over backwards so that they can deny what is BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!

People see, but they can't really open their eyes to see. Like knowledge is just blocked from recognition within their processing centers. Unbelievable to witness such deniers of the truth in favor of lies!
You attach the harness to exercise equipment, genius. Dude was probably going to another machine or just felt lazy and didn't take the thing off yet because it's an absolute pain in the ass to do in space.

Amusing how someone can be so adamant about lies when they, themselves, are the one perpetuating them. Again, you can take a picture of the ISS YOURSELF with a ****ing telescope and a camera. It's not magic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:28 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
If you think about it these astro-nots are really evil because they are willfully deceiving. Why do they do it? The love of money is the root of all evil. They get great careers, salaries probably nice families plus they are under the threat of death if they talk.

What are such people doing? They are deceiving the nations. Who is the god of this world who deceives the nations? Satan. So anyone working to deceive the nations is really working for Satan, making those people Satanic workers of iniquity and deception.

You're literally insane. Like, not just saying that, you're madly delusional.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 11:04 am
Adama wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:

It's just that for some people, they know parts of the Bible and they can see how it relates to the world. Other people are just stuck in the world and are earthly and have no real understanding of the scripture or how it applies to life.

Also my ego is not attached to the scientific establishment, and I have enough experience with them to see that much of science is just fiction.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 11:02 am
Adama wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:19 am
As if some unclassified person is going to get ahold of some NASA practice flight footage, where they are also giving practice interviews. People can literally believe anything.

And what kind of exercise does flying around like Superman with a harness benefit? Does that help their diminished muscle mass and bone density?

Much more likely like other bloopers, they didn't even notice. And they know people are going to bend over backwards so that they can deny what is BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!

People see, but they can't really open their eyes to see. Like knowledge is just blocked from recognition within their processing centers. Unbelievable to witness such deniers of the truth in favor of lies!
You attach the harness to exercise equipment, genius. Dude was probably going to another machine or just felt lazy and didn't take the thing off yet because it's an absolute pain in the ass to do in space.

Amusing how someone can be so adamant about lies when they, themselves, are the one perpetuating them. Again, you can take a picture of the ISS YOURSELF with a ****ing telescope and a camera. It's not magic.
Such speech is not justified.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:

See, this is why I'd rather have a computer diagnose an illness than anyone with an M.D. after his name. Just plug in the symptoms and have the machine match them up with instances of actual, physically manifested diseases. No opinions, no biases, no failed machine model of human functioning, no fealty to Big Pharma, no bullshit dime store psychology like this -- so long as they aren't built into the sofftware. Put me on the computer and let those characters stay in their offices with their thumbs up their asses. This one's avatar namesake, House, the master diagnostician, is strictly TV fiction. The only thing they analyze anymore is what tests to run to cover their butts against malpractice suits.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Besides all this, all the footage I've seen of exercise in space consists of the astronauts being strapped down into a stationary location, not flying across the ship.

And again, what benefit would flying with a harness convey on the human body? Isn't the whole point of exercise in space to preserve bone density and muscle mass? How does a flying harness do this?

How is a flying harness used as exercise in any way whatsoever?

And all the other discrepancies on the video just discredit NASA even more.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If I were a lawyer or a betting man, I would look at the evidence of a flying harness, not as proof of exercise, but as proof of deception and fraud.

Besides that, there is no reason to use an exercise harness to fly in weightlessness. A person can fly weightless in space without the need for a harness.

A harness would be needed, however, if a person were going to pretend to fly and then use TV magic to erase the wires!

Oh wait?! I must be insane for thinking this! Are they going to call me mentally retarded? And people can't see they are being beguiled and tricked by child like fantasy. They think they are too smart to fall for fantasy, when this stuff is just pure fantasy with the wires displayed right in front of them. But they are so deep in fantasy land that they say, hey, that is not proof of anything except the foolishness of the person who points out they are using wires!

I mean it is right there in your face, and they say NO. No to the truth. Anything but the truth.

Seriously, are you unable to come to any awareness? Have your eyes been shut? Is your mind blinded? Is truth your enemy?

So fascinating. What a terrible spell the world is under.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 9:52 am
There are numerous exercise harnesses and such on the ISS which astronauts use to secure themselves to exercise equipment.

No one has "come out" about it because it's real. I mean, come on. There's plenty of fascinating videos filmed there, literally hundreds over the years, and they do certain things that simply cannot be replicated outside of zero gravity, such as fluid dynamics and the way female astronaut's hair moves.
I don't understand. How exactly is that guy on wires using exercising equipment? Why is he on wires? Why doesnt he float around without wires if hes in space?

And if this is a practice interview then why dont the two in front say so and say they're on earth training? It doesnt make sense.

You gotta admit you dont know if that ISS thing is for real. You've never been there so you're taking it all on faith simply because you're an establishment defender and trust that the powers that be are honest and dont lie.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 1:06 pm
HouseMD wrote:
There are numerous exercise harnesses and such on the ISS which astronauts use to secure themselves to exercise equipment.

No one has "come out" about it because it's real. I mean, come on. There's plenty of fascinating videos filmed there, literally hundreds over the years, and they do certain things that simply cannot be replicated outside of zero gravity, such as fluid dynamics and the way female astronaut's hair moves.
I don't understand. How exactly is that guy on wires using exercising equipment? Why is he on wires? Why doesnt he float around without wires if hes in space?

And if this is a practice interview then why dont the two in front say so and say they're on earth training? It doesnt make sense.

You gotta admit you dont know if that ISS thing is for real. You've never been there so you're taking it all on faith simply because you're an establishment defender and trust that the powers that be are honest and dont lie.
I posted a full hour long tour of the ISS. There are no special effects that have ever been used that can recreate some of the things done in that video and on others, and it shows a 360 degree view of many compartments that would be impossible to film with wires and rigging as there is no place for them to be. As to your video, I didn't listen to the audio so I really didn't know what was being said.

As to "just a defender of the establishment," as I said, in college I used a camera and telescope to take a picture of the ISS as part of a project in Astrophysics. I have seen it with my own equipment, the thing exists, period.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 11:58 am
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:

See, this is why I'd rather have a computer diagnose an illness than anyone with an M.D. after his name. Just plug in the symptoms and have the machine match them up with instances of actual, physically manifested diseases. No opinions, no biases, no failed machine model of human functioning, no fealty to Big Pharma, no bullshit dime store psychology like this -- so long as they aren't built into the sofftware. Put me on the computer and let those characters stay in their offices with their thumbs up their asses. This one's avatar namesake, House, the master diagnostician, is strictly TV fiction. The only thing they analyze anymore is what tests to run to cover their butts against malpractice suits.
A computer would just as soon diagnose him with mental illness. He's literally the word-for-word definition of delusional. Even a computer of today's intelligence could analyze his statements and tell you that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Because the Bible is not real. It's a metaphor. And Satan isn't really out there destroying. He is also just a metaphor for the enemy inside ourselves!

This is what some people think. They really do think you're speaking nonsense when you say the spiritual world is real.

You'd think I was talking about the artificial intelligence that StarChild always spoke of.

Ironically though, it is highly likely that these same people believe aliens are real because they believe this outer space nonsense. I've seen these esteemed scientists make speeches where they say life on earth was seeded by aliens.

Yet if you say Satan is opposing God and trying to destroy creation, just as it has been told of in the Bible, a scientist will come out and say, "That's heresy. Someone confine that man to an asylum. We will have no such blasphemy against science."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

And isn't it always funny how they use insults against their targets. No, insults just reveal the content of your own heart.

By the way, if wickedness is in someone's heart, then truth and fairness will not enter in. They will fail that person. They will be in darkness and unable to see what is right before them. Wickedness needs to cease. Only then will the light enter in.

If someone is hurling garbage at a person, it doesn't mean that the target is worthy to have garbage thrown at him. It does mean that the person throwing the garbage has a lot of garbage to throw. And where does that garbage come from?

A man should clean up his own garbage, rather than hurling it at others.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 11:58 am
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:

My ex friend has a medical website that can diagnose illnesses. Its very successful and unique and hes a computer genius. See here.

http://www.diagnose-me.com

What you think of it HouseMD? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:41 pm
Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 1:06 pm
HouseMD wrote:

I posted a full hour long tour of the ISS. There are no special effects that have ever been used that can recreate some of the things done in that video and on others, and it shows a 360 degree view of many compartments that would be impossible to film with wires and rigging as there is no place for them to be. As to your video, I didn't listen to the audio so I really didn't know what was being said.

As to "just a defender of the establishment," as I said, in college I used a camera and telescope to take a picture of the ISS as part of a project in Astrophysics. I have seen it with my own equipment, the thing exists, period.
Youre not a hollywood cgi expert. How do you know what they can reproduce and what they cant? I think you underestimate them. Have you seen that movie with jodie foster out in space from 2013? They creates a space station and made it look very real.

Wires can be edited out easily. Some of the videos above show that. I can use camera tricks to make you look like youre somewhere else too by changing the background using a green room or blue screen. Do you know anything about filmmaking?

See kubricks odyssey by jay weidner.

So you took a photo of the ISS when it passed in front of the moon or sky? Its just a silouette right? How do you know that its real?

And why do you trust NASA? Can you explain? They are proven liars and murderers and its well proven amd established that the moon landing was hoaxed.

If youre not an establishment defender, then can you name some government lies and hoaxes that the government has not admitted to yet? Michael shermer and bill nye and lawrence krauss cannot name any. Because they are paid to defend the establishment even if they know they are lying. Wikipedia cannot either and claims the only proven conspiracies are the ones it has confessed to, otherwise they are merely "theories" with no evidence, which is untrue of course, but wikipedia is clearly an establishment defender too.

If you are not then can you do what they cant, and name some government lies that they refuse to confess to publicly? This is a litmus test which michael shermer and his pseudoskeptics failed. Because to them authority always equals truth. Is that your belief too?