Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Post by Adama »

It's amazing to me how much faith people put in other men; men they will never meet.

I made up my own astrophysics on the fly, but guess what? I am allowed to do that. Astrophysics is completely bogus. It is a philosophy based upon grand fiction.

The same men who believe that all religion is man-made and that God isnt real somehow manage to have enough faith to believe astrophysics is real, and that things really do work on Newtonian principles, whoops, but Einstein had to come along to plug all those holes, such as the hole in the theory of gravity.

Unfortunately for these wise men who call themselves scientists, their new theories always have holes themselves, which can only be plugged by more theory. Even though they call themselves scientists, they never present any real proof for their theories. They just present those theories as fact. They may throw in some calculus to add some credibility to their statements, but that is also meaningless. Why is it meaningless? Cause the top astrophysicists don't agree on much of anything except the major things, and even those things, such as the Big Bang, they can not agree upon the circumstances surrounding them.
Last edited by Adama on February 1st, 2018, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I never said I did not believe in God, what I said was the God of the bible is mother. As far as science goes look around you at what works today for modern conveniences that make living comfortable and you will find science made most of it possible.

The people who promote religions and gods to me just seem really out of touch with reality.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:Moretorque, I'm afraid you've been misled your entire life. The true Great One is the Giant Space Turtle (EBUH - Elephants Be Upon Him.) You need to get your act together. I know because it's OK to make up stuff - Adama just said so. But the GST has been passed down since antiquity, thereby overruling Adama's ideas, since they are both made up. The universe is a fun place.

I think we can all agree that scientists/science have their problems. But a system like has been going on here - a system of presenting a reason why, for example, a flat earth can't be true, and then having the opposition ignore and shoot back some other cool but nuts notion of why the earth really is flat without doing anything to debunk the first argument or trying and failing to debunk it - is, in fact, a much worse system than whatever it is scientists use as a system.

Anyway, I'm going back up to the Sea of Tranquility. Got to finish auctioning off some Apollo scrap to Starchild's buddies. They're quite the collectors. Starchild decided happier abroad was too narrow and decided to up the ante a little bit. Why choose from a couple hundred countries when you can have billions of galaxies...
Okay, that's fine.

Do you believe the illuminati is real? Do you believe the world is run by the Rothschilds and the Freemasons and possibly the Jesuit order? If people can believe these people have been conspiring together since the early 1700s, why is it so hard to believe there has been a conspiracy in science just as there has been in banking?

The Freemasons pretty much admit that they are NASA. Isnt that enough to make you suspicious right there?

Do you think God and Satan are real? I think that is also part of the problem. People think of God as some detached being who is just letting things transpire rather than a powerful entity. They don't even think Satan is real. They just think that people are bad. No, the really evil people do channel demons, the same way some people practice real magic. This stuff is real. Look at the illuminati pyramid made by Springmeier.

Lastly, scientists do not even use the scientific method. As I said before, they use theories to back up other theories. They will toss in some mathematics, cool images (drawings) and really imaginative stories, but that is all they are.

Does it really matter what shape the earth is? No. Does it matter if you believe it, or if I believe it? No. I am just saying I think it is a grand deception, just like banking, feminism, communism, wars, health care, politics, religion, terrorism, etc are all major deceptions conducted by factions of TPTB against the common citizen.

Is knowing any of that going to transform your life? Nope. I am just fascinated by the truth and uncovering their lies.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, believe what you're told by authority figures. They have your best interests in mind. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:Your belief is so flimsy you don't even bother coming up with more layers of bullshit, so you're easily disarmed by my little 'disk and flashlight' experiment.
That's an insult and a dare in one sentence. Hey, do I look like Marty McFly playing chicken? I dont even get why you would make such a statement. I guess you believe that I dont really believe, and that's fine, if you believe that.

All I am saying is that they are lying. I could certainly be wrong about a lot of things. But they are lying. Are they lying about water being wet? No cause you can try that one out directly. That would be an absurd lie, or perhaps asinine.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't understand what the point is to this.

What have The Christer's brought to the table for humanity ? besides mostly rantings.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote: All I am saying is that they are lying. I could certainly be wrong about a lot of things. But they are lying.
They have no ability to lie about the shape of the earth, even if they wanted to. (And really, the reasons for doing so are silly at best.) The shape of the earth can be determined by simple observations and experiments.
Are they lying about water being wet? No cause you can try that one out directly. That would be an absurd lie, or perhaps asinine.
You can also test out my little disk and flashlight experiment or observing how ships disappear into the horizon.
That's fine that you believe that way. Keep in mind though, you are basing your faith in men. You ever hear of those health studies other groups of scientists come out with? Do you know that scientists often receive grants for conducting studies? Often times, the results of those studies just so happen to come out in the favor of the companies which sponsored those scientists. Have you ever heard of anything like that?

Then another company sponsors another group of scientists working in the same field of study. Those scientists can reach very different conclusions.

When I wrote that they have lied about practically every major event in human history, you dismissed the whole notion immediately. However, by that same measure, I can dismiss practically any so called evidence the scientific community comes up with. The scientific community relies on groupthink. Most of them are not even conducting real science, as I have written many times. There is no way to observe to confirm their theories. When a theory fails, they invent a new theory to plug the first theory's holes.

As I also stated before, most of those astrophysicists can not agree on how things happened. I could paste quote after quote of scientists saying that prominent thinkers like Stephen Hawking are wrong. They don't have a clue either, but at least some scientists realize that there are no answers to the true nature of the universe.

Freemasons have been involved from the start. They are part of a secret society. What's so secret about it? They are exchanging temporary power here on earth for the praise of Satan, making terrible oaths which deny Christ, and conspiring to deceive humanity on every level. If that doesnt leave a huge clue, then there is some real spiritual blindness at work.

It's a big lie, as I wrote before. Most people can not envision governments telling big lies, but it is proven over and over again that governments excel at lies and manipulation.

What are the reasons to lie? Simple. They want you to believe that God didnt create the universe. They want you to believe that aliens can descend upon the planet at any time, that man can ascend into heaven under his own power without God, that you can live any way you want without consequence because there is no God. This lie is the same as their lies about evolution. The universe sprang out of an explosion of nothingness, which violates many of the scientific laws these scientists claim exist. Yet no one cares that scientifically it is impossible to create something from nothing? How could they ever confirm that theory that the universe sprang from an explosion of nothingness? There is no proof, yet people will believe that because the education system, the media and NASA are each controlled.

People know that education is controlled too. They still don't believe that lies can be taught in school, even unknowingly by well-meaning people.

Other people believe that if they practice witchcraft they can do magic. Somehow they are willing to do those things, yet they still believe God and Satan are made up by men.

I don't know the true shape of the earth. I am convinced, however, that they are lying about the true nature of the shape of the earth, about NASA, space travel, intercontinental missiles (why was JFK so worried about missiles in Cuba if they can be launched from Russia? They can't blow them out of the sky wherever they originate), and on and on.

I'm a reasonable guy. You know from my other posts that I am not mentally unbalanced.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Springmeier is a Christian who explains how the ******* have been in control for centuries. Just watch the first 10 mins, if you're interested.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:Springmeier is a Christian who explains how the ******* have been in control for centuries. Just watch the first 10 mins, if you're interested.

The people running the money system have been in somewhat complete control for about 2 centuries.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:It's amazing to me how much faith people put in other men; men they will never meet.

I made up my own astrophysics on the fly, but guess what? I am allowed to do that. Astrophysics is completely bogus. It is a philosophy based upon grand fiction.

The same men who believe that all religion is man-made and that God isnt real somehow manage to have enough faith to believe astrophysics is real, and that things really do work on Newtonian principles, whoops, but Einstein had to come along to plug all those holes, such as the hole in the theory of gravity.

Unfortunately for these wise men who call themselves scientists, their new theories always have holes themselves, which can only be plugged by more theory. Even though they call themselves scientists, they never present any real proof for their theories. They just present those theories as fact. They may throw in some calculus to add some credibility to their statements, but that is also meaningless. Why is it meaningless? Cause the top astrophysicists don't agree on much of anything except the major things, and even those things, such as the Big Bang, they can not agree upon the circumstances surrounding them.

So yes, I am a fool for not knowing or believing in astrophysics. But really, you're a fool for believing the lies told to you by Freemasons on record, but more importantly because you don't believe God.
Adama, it's not faith, their works are reproducible, even though those men no longer exist.
For example, right now i can point a gun or slingshot and calculate in a piece of paper the parabolic trajectory, and determine exactly where the projectile will land.
And there are a myriad other examples one can test without investing a lot of money, from the electrical voltage and current laws, thermodynamics, aerodynamics etc etc.

You write off the calculus behind these, but perhaps it's because you haven't studied nor understand it.
Of course not everything in the universe is understood yet, but there is enough understanding to make reasonable calculations for many practical undertakings, yes, including astrophysics.

I don't see a contradiction between the existence of god and understanding the workings of part of the creation, as science currently presents it.
Actually, if you ever study differential calculus, you'll better appreciate the beauty with which god put the creation together.

Of course you are allowed to make your own astrophysics and present an alternative view, as this is an open forum. Threads like these are actually good, challenging current notions. But one has to remain within a logical context, otherwise discussion is moot.

Like ghost suggested, if some things are lies, it doesn't mean its' all a big lie. If that was the case things would be easy, but it's just too intellectually comfortable to assume an all or nothing stand.
The Actual intellectual work is to discern all the different pieces.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?