Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed that those "actors" (if they are) on the ISS do not look like high calibre or high quality people? They look kind of goofy and not serious. Like goofballs or hillbillies, the kind of people who will do anything for money. Do you get that feeling from them too? It's as if the ISS has low criteria or low qualifications on who they will accept as a crew member. It's as if the screening process was simply:

Q: Are you willing to participate in a hoax if we pay you? And will you keep it a secret for life under penalty of death and the death of your loved ones?
A: Yeah sure. Why not? Sounds like a good deal! Let's do it!
Q: Ok we will prepare the contracts for you to sign. You will then be briefed further.

If so, then NASA would not try to recruit anyone to be an ISS crew member. Certainly not someone like Adama that gripes about truth and morals and God. They would look at the background of the applicant and pick people who have a history of lying for money and showing no conscience about it. Right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

OutWest wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 12:10 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 11:57 am
Look, all of this stuff is addressed in the flat earth videos. The two sticks and the rest of it. There are hundreds of persuasive arguments for flat earth on there, a very small handful for the globe. You're just not familiar with the discussion you're dismissing. You're being outgunned -- by a large margin. For anyone who can get his mind around NASA and the other countries' space agencies being fraudulent organizations and faking all pictures of the globe earth, it just becomes no contest. The rest of the evidence overwhelmingly points to a flat, motionless earth around which the sun and moon revolve.

And speaking of the "pictures" of earth, most of which NASA admits are photo shopped, they keep producing perfectly round spheres. Aren't they aware that chief apologist Neil DeGrasse Tyson is now describing the earth as "an oblate spheroid" and "pear-shaped?"

Get a job in Antarctica -- lol. You think you can do that, and do you think you'd be allowed to explore on your own? Maybe they would hire a doctor, but if they let you go exploring the outer reaches unsupervised, please get back to us.
I do not have the inclination to delve over hundreds of slices of baloney, but I would welcome some compilation of a "Top ten" proofs of a flat earth so that I can focus on dispatching those. What I have read so far has people who are not even literate in basic scientific terminology, mathematics or Physics enough to have a conversation.

And YES, you can explore Antarctica on your own, providing you have a viable rescue plan in place if things go wrong. The "Pear shaped" earth references are referring to differences within exact measurements of the shape of the SPHERE, that are not perceptible on models but are there never-the-less. If you take an exact measurement of a basketball, it is likely not a perfect sphere at all, but it is certainly not shaped like a sliced of pizza.

Send me the real meat of it, so far all i have seen is cheap baloney!
Read my subsequent post. You can keep saying that anyone can go to Antarctica, but there is a well-enforced treaty in place saying you can't go without special permission. As we've discussed before.

Everything you've said above you've just spun right out of your head. Why would I want your take on these arguments? You have said that one can see the earth's curvature from an airplane. That is not true. You have said that the bottom of a ship going out of view before the top proves the earth's curvature. That is not true. You have said that anyone can go and explore Antarctica. That is not true.
Last edited by gsjackson on December 3rd, 2017, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
Have you guys noticed that those "actors" (if they are) on the ISS do not look like high calibre or high quality people? They look kind of goofy and not serious. Like goofballs or hillbillies, the kind of people who will do anything for money. Do you get that feeling from them too? It's as if the ISS has low criteria or low qualifications on who they will accept as a crew member. It's as if the screening process was simply:

Q: Are you willing to participate in a hoax if we pay you? And will you keep it a secret for life under penalty of death and the death of your loved ones?
Q: Ok we will prepare the contracts for you to sign. You will then be briefed further.

If so, then NASA would not try to recruit anyone to be an ISS crew member. Certainly not someone like Adama that gripes about truth and morals and God. They would look at the background of the applicant and pick people who have a history of lying for money and showing no conscience about it. Right?
Yes, I'm sure that any organization intent upon fooling the public has a well-developed system in place for determining who will play ball and who won't. Mind control and who was susceptible to it were very much the rage in certain government circles around the time NASA was formed.

But going back to the motivation of the astronauts to lie, I'm not sure you'd need to take it any further than assuming they were told we were in a propaganda war with the USSR, a battle to the death with godless communism, and the public relations victory of a moon landing was much needed in this war. The pictures of a ball earth came along with the deal out of necessity, and once everybody was in for a dollar, who was going to upset such a large apple cart?

Meanwhile NASA reports that there may be breakthroughs afoot in how to penetrate the Van Allen radiation belt and someday put a man on the moon. Oh wait..... Well, I guess it wasn't a problem in 1969 because, as one of the astronauts put it, they didn't know about it. But in fact they did. It was postulated in 1957, and the Soviets gave it as the reason the moon could not be reached.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 12:02 pm
OutWest wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 11:56 am
HouseMD wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 10:40 am
And while it may be true that you were once a man of some intelligence, it seems that either your intellectual or logical faculties have suffered some significant deterioration over the years. Your mind is so open it appears that your brain has fallen out.
Are all flat earthers lazy asses? It is not that hard to go to Antarctica and document it as a vast 100,000 mile long sea wall if that was the case.
When does the expedition leave? Maybe it is that if flat earthers made actual inquiry on the ground about their claims, that would make them scientific researchers, and all of science is a fraud, right? So to maintain their purity, flat earthers stay way from those tainted scientist and all their methodologies, like on the ground inquiry and documentation. Of course, it may be that flat earthers are unable to get to the extreme south as if you use a flat earth type map, as soon as you get south of the equator, your navigation quickly goes to hell.

PS, Note to MD: That space station project you did, well, I confess. I faked you out. Just as you were set to get your shots, I used my medieval catapult to launch on old lawn mower with three trash cans attached with chains across your camera view! Gotcha! If you had really studies your pics, you would have seen that Briggs and Stratton logo!

I would also hope that you can soon come clean on this science fakery as a Doctor! Cells do not exist! Have you eve seen one? Are you to tell me that a human body is some trillions cells all coordinated and working together like magic? Only a moron would believe such poppycock. Cell theory is part of the same scientific complex that brought us that round earth hoax! Flea ! Flea!
We've gone over this before in this same thread, and as I said I've read the relevant treaty. You need special permission from the U.S. government to go to Antarctica, otherwise you will be turned back. Let me know when you've gotten that permission to go exploring on your own.

The regulations focus on having a viable rescue plan in place. Otherwise, there is no one there to turn you back. As if there are hundreds of thousands of men working on the Antarctic Border Patrol. There have been several groups busted after the fact when their adventures required rescue efforts or there was loss of life. Im waiting for that video.."Watch our group turned back by the Antarctic Border Patrol!"
If you inform yourself about both Arctic and Antarctic extreme conditions, it is not the kind of place where you can run your zodiac up to the beach and go strolling around to check it out. Conditions are extreme and very remote. Otherwise you are free to go there if you have all the assets you need for exploration and rescue.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

OutWest wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 12:36 pm
gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
And while it may be true that you were once a man of some intelligence, it seems that either your intellectual or logical faculties have suffered some significant deterioration over the years. Your mind is so open it appears that your brain has fallen out.
Are all flat earthers lazy asses? It is not that hard to go to Antarctica and document it as a vast 100,000 mile long sea wall if that was the case.
When does the expedition leave? Maybe it is that if flat earthers made actual inquiry on the ground about their claims, that would make them scientific researchers, and all of science is a fraud, right? So to maintain their purity, flat earthers stay way from those tainted scientist and all their methodologies, like on the ground inquiry and documentation. Of course, it may be that flat earthers are unable to get to the extreme south as if you use a flat earth type map, as soon as you get south of the equator, your navigation quickly goes to hell.

PS, Note to MD: That space station project you did, well, I confess. I faked you out. Just as you were set to get your shots, I used my medieval catapult to launch on old lawn mower with three trash cans attached with chains across your camera view! Gotcha! If you had really studies your pics, you would have seen that Briggs and Stratton logo!

I would also hope that you can soon come clean on this science fakery as a Doctor! Cells do not exist! Have you eve seen one? Are you to tell me that a human body is some trillions cells all coordinated and working together like magic? Only a moron would believe such poppycock. Cell theory is part of the same scientific complex that brought us that round earth hoax! Flea ! Flea!
We've gone over this before in this same thread, and as I said I've read the relevant treaty. You need special permission from the U.S. government to go to Antarctica, otherwise you will be turned back. Let me know when you've gotten that permission to go exploring on your own.

The regulations focus on having a viable rescue plan in place. Otherwise, there is no one there to turn you back. As if there are hundreds of thousands of men working on the Antarctic Border Patrol. There have been several groups busted after the fact when their adventures required rescue efforts or there was loss of life. Im waiting for that video.."Watch our group turned back by the Antarctic Border Patrol!"
If you inform yourself about both Arctic and Antarctic extreme conditions, it is not the kind of place where you can run your zodiac up to the beach and go strolling around to check it out. Conditions are extreme and very remote. Otherwise you are free to go there if you have all the assets you need for exploration and rescue.
That is almost certainly not true, but feel free to cite your source. As I point out above in the edited post, you also have said that one can see the earth's curvature from an airplane. That is not true. And you said that a ship's bottom disappearing on the horizon before its top proves the earth's curvature. That is not true.

if you want a report from someone who explored Antarctica before the treaty was in force, check Capt. Cook's log. Three years, 60,000+ miles trying to sail around it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 12:35 pm
Winston wrote:

Yes, I'm sure that any organization intent upon fooling the public has a well-developed system in place for determining who will play ball and who won't. Mind control and who was susceptible to it were very much the rage in certain government circles around the time NASA was formed.

But going back to the motivation of the astronauts to lie, I'm not sure you'd need to take it any further than assuming they were told we were in a propaganda war with the USSR, a battle to the death with godless communism, and the public relations victory of a moon landing was much needed in this war. The pictures of a ball earth came along with the deal out of necessity, and once everybody was in for a dollar, who was going to upset such a large apple cart?

Meanwhile NASA reports that there may be breakthroughs afoot in how to penetrate the Van Allen radiation belt and someday put a man on the moon. Oh wait..... Well, I guess it wasn't a problem in 1969 because, as one of the astronauts put it, they didn't know about it. But in fact they did. It was postulated in 1957, and the Soviets gave it as the reason the moon could not be reached.

How the moon shots got around the radiation belts is massively documented. It is not a secret, and yes, they were studied extensively since 1958, and yes, the Astronauts knew of their existence and the difficulties it could pose. It WAS a problem in 1969 that was addressed extensively.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:

How the moon shots got around the radiation belts is massively documented. It is not a secret, and yes, they were studied extensively since 1958, and yes, the Astronauts knew of their existence and the difficulties it could pose. It WAS a problem in 1969 that was addressed extensively.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You can find footage on youtube of one of the Apollo astronauts saying, when asked, that he didn't now anything about the Van Allen radiation belt.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 1:04 pm
You can find footage on youtube of one of the Apollo astronauts saying, when asked, that he didn't now anything about the Van Allen radiation belt.

Maybe, it is a good thing that the engineers behind the project were well aware.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 9:12 am
Winston wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 6:02 am
HouseMD wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:41 pm
Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 1:06 pm
HouseMD wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 9:52 am
There are numerous exercise harnesses and such on the ISS which astronauts use to secure themselves to exercise equipment.

No one has "come out" about it because it's real. I mean, come on. There's plenty of fascinating videos filmed there, literally hundreds over the years, and they do certain things that simply cannot be replicated outside of zero gravity, such as fluid dynamics and the way female astronaut's hair moves.
I don't understand. How exactly is that guy on wires using exercising equipment? Why is he on wires? Why doesnt he float around without wires if hes in space?

And if this is a practice interview then why dont the two in front say so and say they're on earth training? It doesnt make sense.

You gotta admit you dont know if that ISS thing is for real. You've never been there so you're taking it all on faith simply because you're an establishment defender and trust that the powers that be are honest and dont lie.
I posted a full hour long tour of the ISS. There are no special effects that have ever been used that can recreate some of the things done in that video and on others, and it shows a 360 degree view of many compartments that would be impossible to film with wires and rigging as there is no place for them to be. As to your video, I didn't listen to the audio so I really didn't know what was being said.

As to "just a defender of the establishment," as I said, in college I used a camera and telescope to take a picture of the ISS as part of a project in Astrophysics. I have seen it with my own equipment, the thing exists, period.
Youre not a hollywood cgi expert. How do you know what they can reproduce and what they cant? I think you underestimate them. Have you seen that movie with jodie foster out in space from 2013? They creates a space station and made it look very real.

Wires can be edited out easily. Some of the videos above show that. I can use camera tricks to make you look like youre somewhere else too by changing the background using a green room or blue screen. Do you know anything about filmmaking?

See kubricks odyssey by jay weidner.

So you took a photo of the ISS when it passed in front of the moon or sky? Its just a silouette right? How do you know that its real?

And why do you trust NASA? Can you explain? They are proven liars and murderers and its well proven amd established that the moon landing was hoaxed.

If youre not an establishment defender, then can you name some government lies and hoaxes that the government has not admitted to yet? Michael shermer and bill nye and lawrence krauss cannot name any. Because they are paid to defend the establishment even if they know they are lying. Wikipedia cannot either and claims the only proven conspiracies are the ones it has confessed to, otherwise they are merely "theories" with no evidence, which is untrue of course, but wikipedia is clearly an establishment defender too.

If you are not then can you do what they cant, and name some government lies that they refuse to confess to publicly? This is a litmus test which michael shermer and his pseudoskeptics failed. Because to them authority always equals truth. Is that your belief too?
Winston, this isn't worth discussing with you. I don't care about changing the opinion of your little echo chamber, it's a bunch of borderline crazy people reinforcing each others' ideas, and literally no amount of talking to you or evidence will fix that, as research has shown people who hold strong confirmation bias are basically immune to factual evidence or logic regardless of their belief system.

I've got a lot of problems with the establishment, but they're about real issues and not your nonsense. The government does a lot of shady and illegal things in a lot of areas, but you make the logical fallacy of assuming that everything all parts of the government do are shady and illegal. The Earth isn't flat, it's a bull**** idea believed only by people of the lowest intelligence, which has been known to be false by people using technology from literally thousands of years ago, and that's just how it is.
The schedule for viewing the ISS can be found here: https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 12:50 pm
That is almost certainly not true, but feel free to cite your source. As I point out above in the edited post, you also have said that one can see the earth's curvature from an airplane. That is not true. And you said that a ship's bottom disappearing on the horizon before its top proves the earth's curvature. That is not true.

if you want a report from someone who explored Antarctica before the treaty was in force, check Capt. Cook's log. Three years, 60,000+ miles trying to sail around it.
That's all you need to wake you up right there.

You even got Neil Armstrong saying how he couldn't see any stars while standing on the moon.

Then there are moon rock specimens that have been proven to be nothing but petrified wood.

They've lost all the Apollo footage.

There's actually tons of evidence against them. How is it possible to ignore all that? Many of them simply refuse to acknowledge the existence of this information. Just as they can't admit simple things, like you cannot see the curvature of the earth in a plane. It's completely flat. The earth may be a circle, but it is a flat circle.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

There many copies of the map of Capt. Cook's journeys. The 60,000 miles reference included the distance to and from England and many side-trips in both the Atlantic and Pacific. He did travel around Antarctica. He went a long ways all to be eaten...

Here is the text of the Antarctic Treaty. It is simple and short, and nowhere does it restrict access to Antarctica except that it prohibits military activity there. https://www.state.gov/t/avc/trty/193967.htm#treaty
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:

A man who views things with the simplicity of a tubby alcoholic Chinese farmer that looks the part saying that the PhDs riding on the ISS seem like hillbillies is the most ironic thing I've come across in months. Astronauts are specifically selected to be charismatic ambassadors of science, in addition to having research-level credentials in the sciences and personalities that can handle the isolation of space.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

OutWest wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 2:38 pm
gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:

There many copies of the map of Capt. Cook's journeys. The 60,000 miles reference included the distance to and from England and many side-trips in both the Atlantic and Pacific. He did travel around Antarctica. He went a long ways all to be eaten...

Here is the text of the Antarctic Treaty. It is simple and short, and nowhere does it restrict access to Antarctica except that it prohibits military activity there. https://www.state.gov/t/avc/trty/193967.htm#treaty
Aside from the relative ease by which one can visit, you can also easily get jobs in Antarctica, as few people want to work there and they are always hiring for everything from janitors to bartenders at the research bases.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

What is unclear about Article VII, section 1 of the Antarctica treaty? You have to get permission of the United States or the government of whichever signatory nation you are a citizen of if you want to go there, for employment or any other purpose. Try getting that permission for unbridled exploration.