Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat, Stationary and Under a Dome

Post by Adama »

This is why I dont like people. You prove that you don't think like everyone else, and that you're a non conformist, then most of the people will simply write you off as a fool, rather than simply accepting that you may have a different belief about some things. Any time an individual goes against the standard group think, he must be insulted, ridiculed, his intelligence and grip on reality are questioned, simply because he believes things that ordinary people actually believed before science was corrupted by exalting it as religion rather than basing it on observation and experimentation.

These people do not realize that they themselves have been subject to conditioning which has perfectly worked on their own minds. That is that they are told to think anyone who believes the earth may be flat is an idiot.

But if we ran around thinking the president actually runs the country or the world, no one would think we were idiots.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:If we're going to go with line of logic saying that a flat earth is designed to trap us, then it is technically doing a worse job than a spherical world. On a flat earth, there would still be the possibility of getting past the ice wall to whatever is beyond. On a spherical world you can't even do that. Gravity is a much harder force to fight than cold.
I'm kinda thinking that flat-earthers have trouble with women and other elements of reality. The curvature of the earth is an observable fact both from the air and sea. Specially built private aircraft have flown over Antarctica,
Those are very long flights under hostile conditions.. Numerous Aerial and satelite pics of Antarctica may be found.
You haven't examined the links and videos above. So you don't have a qualified opinion yet. See the Mark Sargent documentary first called "flat earth clues". It will blow your mind. Of course it's a crazy idea but when you see the 100 proofs they have, it's not so crazy anymore. The earth looks flat from above. Get on a plane and you will see. Eric dubay has a hot Thai girlfriend so it's not true that they can't get women. See below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

No one has to agree with me. I can not say with certainty much of anything.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:If we're going to go with line of logic saying that a flat earth is designed to trap us, then it is technically doing a worse job than a spherical world. On a flat earth, there would still be the possibility of getting past the ice wall to whatever is beyond. On a spherical world you can't even do that. Gravity is a much harder force to fight than cold.
I'm kinda thinking that flat-earthers have trouble with women and other elements of reality. The curvature of the earth is an observable fact both from the air and sea. Specially built private aircraft have flown over Antarctica,
Those are very long flights under hostile conditions.. Numerous Aerial and satelite pics of Antarctica may be found.
You haven't examined the links and videos above. So you don't have a qualified opinion yet. See the Mark Sargent documentary first called "flat earth clues". It will blow your mind. Of course it's a crazy idea but when you see the 100 proofs they have, it's not so crazy anymore. The earth looks flat from above. Get on a plane and you will see. Eric dubay has a hot Thai girlfriend so it's not true that they can't get women. See below.

Winston- the curvature of the earth is observable from both sea and air. That is a very qualified opinion. I have seen it many times. At sea, very high land features are at first visible on the horizon at their top only. A 6 ft man on the shore, sees the horizon only a couple of miles away. Even the masts of tall ships come into view at their top first, as they move on the curve of the earths surface. I have seen this many times, the last time was just last week.

From the air, one can easily observe at the correct time of day, that the edge of the sunset is shallowest at its edge, which allows you to fly up out of that darkness and actually be fully illuminated by the sun, yet observe directly below that it is dark and the lights are on. I have witnessed this a number of times. This edge moves quickly as the earth rotates on its axis.

The location of planets and observable stars is predictable, based on calculations that use given information on the turning of the earth on its axis as well as its trajectory in orbit around the sun. Hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers engage such facts.

And yes, people have flown over the north pole. It takes specially equiped aircraft due to the extreme distances and extreme cold. Numbers of private pilots have made the trip.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The thing I dont get is, the earth is spinning on its axis at 1000 MPH, but it is also orbiting around the sun at some odd speed.

The sun is orbiting around the center of the galaxy at some enormous speed close to 500,000 mph or some other absurdly high speed.

And every galaxy has its own independent movement, at several hundred thousand mph.

All that motion, yet the stars are exactly the same every night, and they have been for at least the past 6,000 years.

This tells me the earth is fixed in place. That also tells me they are lying about the true nature of earth, the sun, the planets, space and the universe.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Adama wrote:The thing I dont get is, the earth is spinning on its axis at 1000 MPH, but it is also orbiting around the sun at some odd speed.

The sun is orbiting around the center of the galaxy at some enormous speed close to 500,000 mph or some other absurdly high speed.

And every galaxy has its own independent movement, at several hundred thousand mph.

All that motion, yet the stars are exactly the same every night, and they have been for at least the past 6,000 years.

This tells me the earth is fixed in place. That also tells me they are lying about the true nature of earth, the sun, the planets, space and the universe.
If you knew anything about astronomy, or if you were a sailor, or just an observant sky watcher, you would know that the positions of the stars in the sky changes by time of year, which correlates with the changes in position of the earth as it makes its seasonal trip around the sun. The stars relative positions also changes by time of night.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OutWest wrote:
Adama wrote:The thing I dont get is, the earth is spinning on its axis at 1000 MPH, but it is also orbiting around the sun at some odd speed.

If you knew anything about astronomy, or if you were a sailor, or just an observant sky watcher, you would know that the positions of the stars in the sky changes by time of year, which correlates with the changes in position of the earth as it makes its seasonal trip around the sun. The stars relative positions also changes by time of night.
That doesnt contradict anything I wrote above. The stars should have changed greatly over the past 6000 years, if everything is moving through space at such vast speeds, which means we could not be in the same position twice ever, and therefore the stars should never show a repeating pattern ever. The north star could not be the north star if everything in space is zooming in different directions at high speed for thousands of years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote: Winston- the curvature of the earth is observable from both sea and air. That is a very qualified opinion. I have seen it many times. At sea, very high land features are at first visible on the horizon at their top only. A 6 ft man on the shore, sees the horizon only a couple of miles away. Even the masts of tall ships come into view at their top first, as they move on the curve of the earths surface. I have seen this many times, the last time was just last week.

From the air, one can easily observe at the correct time of day, that the edge of the sunset is shallowest at its edge, which allows you to fly up out of that darkness and actually be fully illuminated by the sun, yet observe directly below that it is dark and the lights are on. I have witnessed this a number of times. This edge moves quickly as the earth rotates on its axis.

The location of planets and observable stars is predictable, based on calculations that use given information on the turning of the earth on its axis as well as its trajectory in orbit around the sun. Hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers engage such facts.

And yes, people have flown over the north pole. It takes specially equipped aircraft due to the extreme distances and extreme cold. Numbers of private pilots have made the trip.
No. When you are on a plane, the Earth and the horizon looks flat. Only NASA photos show the Earth's curvature, and they use a curved lens to show you that. We all know that NASA lies a lot and stands for "Never A Straight Answer" so they aren't credible. They claim to have lost all the original Apollo telemetry tapes which are in many boxes taking up several rooms.

Yeah when ships sail off, the bottom disappears first. However, you can use a telescope and see that same ship again. So if the ship is going around the curvature of the Earth, how can a telescope bring it back into view?

When you watch a woman walk away in the distance, you also see her legs disappear first and then her skirt floating in the distance at the bottom. It's the law of perspective.

The positions of the stars could easily look the same if the earth was disc shaped and the stars were revolving above it. So that's not really a proof for a globe model.

We were talking about the South Pole, not North Pole. Supposedly, Antarctica is the edge of the flat earth and is restricted airspace. Every major country has to sign a contract agreeing to never explore it. It's banned to go there. So you gotta wonder what they are hiding.

Listen to some of Eric Dubay's interviews on YouTube. He addresses a lot of questions and gives a lot of easy to understand proofs why the Earth cannot have any curvature.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eric+dubay

His book on Amazon "The Flat Earth Conspiracy":

Some of the points he brings up are:

1. Train tracks are designed completely flat. They have no curvature at all. So how come hundreds of miles of train tracks don't go off the globe Earth and ascend up into the air?

2. If a plane moves at 500mph, then the pilot would have to point the plane's nose down every minute on an Earth globe, or else it would go off into space.

3. Why do rockets going into space have to fly up? Why don't they fly sideways in a straight line off into space on a globe Earth?

4. The way gravity is supposed to work isn't consistent and has too many double standards. How can gravity hold water down on the bottom of the Earth, especially when water is always level? How come gravity always brings down any object that goes up, but it doesn't bring down the Moon or satellites up there down to the Earth? How does it just let the Moon orbit the Earth without it coming crashing down? Gravity is still a mystery and can't be measured or controlled. What you're told about gravity is just a theory still.

5. How do the 20,000 satellites up there stay in the Thermosphere, when the Thermosphere is supposed to be 3000 degrees F? At that temperature, metal and steel will melt, so how do all those 20,000 satellites not melt? And why are there zero photos of satellites? There are only drawings and animations of satellites, no real photos of them. Why? Did you know that a science fiction writer invented satellites? His name was Arthur C Clarke.

6. How come you can still see a ship 6 miles away with a telescope if it should theoretically be around the curvature of the Earth, on a globe with a circumference of 25,000 miles?

7. How come the Hubble Space Telescope can take great images of things many light years away in space, but it's never pointed at the Moon so we can see it in more vivid detail? How come it's never pointed at the Earth either?

Do you have answers to any of these questions?

I think I know the answer to an earlier question. The reason flights between two points both ways on a plane takes the same amount of time on a spinning globe, is the same reason that when you are on a moving train, you can throw a ball back and forth between two people and it will move the same speed both ways.

Eric Dubay has a hot Thai girlfriend by the way. lol. Isn't she cute?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston is a true believer now!

Yes, that is exactly it!

All of "Space" is science fiction. There is absolutely no proof to it whatsoever. It is a matter of faith. It is a belief system. All these boys who grew up watching Star Trek, Star Wars, A Space Odyssey , etc. really do not want their religion taken away.

Let's check this one out.

The Sun orbits the center of the Milky Galaxy (fiction) at 800 thousand kilometers an hour (x 24hrs/day x 365 days = 7 billion kilometers every year)!*

Why aren't the stars changing? Those other stars are in other galaxies and they should be orbiting the center of their galaxies. And the center of their galaxies are probably going into their own distinct trajectory through the universe. In other words, they aren't necessarily traveling at the same exact speed and course as the Milky Way's.

How is it that over generations the north star has remained the north star? How have the other stars maintained their place, year after year? That is because the earth is fixed.

The constellations should not last for long either, since every star is in motion at 7 billion kilometers per year and is moving away from every other star. How do these constellations hold together for thousands of years? I bet the sailors and astronomers know!

* Besides that, you will have to wonder where they come up with the figure of 800 thousand kilometers an hour. They can not even locate a missing plane here on this tiny earth. Yet we are supposed to believe the sun is literally moving through the galaxy at an astronomical speed, while dragging the enter solar system with it.

Do you really believe that? It's nonsense. All of it.
Last edited by Adama on June 26th, 2015, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

NASA scientist can not confirm coordinates of where Mars Rover landed. He also doesnt know the answer to some other questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm not a true believer in anything, except HA of course. lol. I was just bringing up some interesting questions by Eric Dubay.

Adama, check this out. Antarctica is not restricted from travel. There are flights and cruises there. How do you explain that?

http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au/What-To-Expect (this one claims to go over the South Pole)

http://www.wikihow.com/Travel-to-Antarctica

http://www.coolantarctica.com/Travel/an ... l_home.php

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/antarctica/ ... cles/77663

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:I'm not a true believer in anything, except HA of course. lol. I was just bringing up some interesting questions by Eric Dubay.

Adama, check this out. Antarctica is not restricted from travel. There are flights and cruises there. How do you explain that?

http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au/What-To-Expect (this one claims to go over the South Pole)

http://www.wikihow.com/Travel-to-Antarctica

http://www.coolantarctica.com/Travel/an ... l_home.php

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/antarctica/ ... cles/77663
TBH, I dont get why they bring that up at all, cause I dont think it really matters whether or not people take trips there. Mark Sargent is probably wrong here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Post by Winston »

I've been reading Eric Dubay's book "The Flat Earth Conspiracy" on Kindle. So far it's very mind blowing. I highly recommend anyone interested in this topic to check it out. Here is the link to it on Amazon. It's available in paperback and Kindle.

The book contains many simple proofs you can easily verify to prove that the Earth has NO CURVATURE and is NOT MOVING OR SPINNING. Many excerpts are cited from the book "100 Proofs That Earth Is Not A Globe" by William Carpenter written in the 1800's. When you see how many proofs there are -- many of which you can try yourself -- you will be astounded and emotionally shaken up because it will ROCK the foundation of your beliefs.

For example, the train tracks that were laid out during the 1800's when the railroad transportation systems were designed in America and England, were designed for a FLAT EARTH by railroad engineers and architects. The tracks were all designed to be LEVEL and the curvature of the Earth was NOT accounted for in the design. It had to be level or else the train could not run safely, so there was NO CURVATURE at all in the train tracks. Yet the tracks run hundreds of miles around a supposed "ball Earth" without rising up in the air, which is impossible if Earth is a sphere.

That's just one proof. There are 99 more. It's mind blowing. Another proof is that you can see light from lighthouses 30 miles away and even farther, which is theoretically impossible on a globe Earth with a circumference of 25,000 miles, or even on a globe with a bigger circumference. Either way, the curvature on such a sphere would make it impossible to see light from a lighthouse 30 miles away. The math doesn't lie.

Another interesting proof is that all the photos and videos taken from amateur hot air balloonists shows a LEVEL horizon over the Earth and below, even at very high altitudes above the clouds. There are videos of this on YouTube too, so you can see them yourself. The only videos that show curvature above the Earth are the ones from NASA. But all the independent ones show no curvature at all!

Furthermore, the videos from a hot air balloon above the clouds show that there is a HOT SPOT that looks like a spotlight directly UNDER the Sun!!! A spotlight directly under the Sun means that the Sun is not that far away, not 93 million miles as you've been told, but much closer. Also, just look at the Sun on any given day and ask yourself "Does that look 93 million miles away?" It does look much closer than that.

There are many more proofs. I would suggest you get the book if you're interested, but I gotta warn you that if you take the Flat Earth model seriously, it could seriously f**k you up psychologically because your whole life you saw the world as a globe, and thus such a belief is too deeply ingrained within you. So not everyone can accept this information and its proofs.

You can also download one of the books that Eric Dubay referenced called "100 Proofs That Earth Is Not A Globe" in multiple formats for free here:
https://archive.org/details/onehundredproofs00carp

Eric Dubay also writes a lot about conspiracies, spirituality and holistic health. He teaches Wing Chun Kung Fu in Thailand and is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. You can visit his websites here:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com
http://www.bangkokwingchun.com

If you are ever in Thailand, you can take his Kung Fu classes. Here is an interview he did with Vinny Eastwood about how he quit his slave job in America and moved to Thailand and how he was guided by synchronicities.

Synchronicity and Quitting Your Slave Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fnweWO-pu8
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2012 ... slave.html

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu, Aristotle of ancient Greece in 200 BC made the point the earth must be a sphere because when you go out to sea around about 20 miles distance you no longer see land on the horizon because obviously the earth has a curvature.

Mr. Wu who is your supplier ? could you hook me up please ??? 8)

Actually I find this insulting, what is going on today with the sciences and especially at what they call learning institutions is beyond belief. The schools have been turned into feminist sh it holes for the ignorant and junk science rules the day here in America as of late. This is being done on purpose !

Mr. Wu obviously needs to go into drug rehab. :cry:
Time to Hide!