Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Adama wrote:I'm okay with you being an atheist.


I'm not an atheist.

I am just saying that part of the reason people don't want to believe is because it would take them away from atheism, and it is also because science wants to prove that God doesnt exist.


People don't disbelieve that the earth is flat because they prefer to be atheist. The shape of the planet has no bearing on whether or not God exists.

You may think it is a non sequitur, but it isnt. It is accurate, but I suspect you don't know how mind control works. TV, media and film are about controlling what you think about and how you think. 99.9% of the information on TV could be factually accurate and true, but it only takes that 0.1% that is false to throw you completely off the right track. Just as they do not expose certain things in the media which they do not want you to think about, they also show you the things they want you to believe in. Every space movie further reinforces to the subconscious mind that the earth is round. That is the reason why I say it is hard to grow up watching these fantasies, which the subconscious mind can not distinguish as fantasy, and then accept that the earth may actually be flat.


TV (well, let's just say media in general) is used to influence the population, obviously. To say that TV and movies are used to reinforce belief in a spherical earth is a figment of your worldview, and as such, all I can say is I disagree.

Please don't use God and BS in the same sentence. Don't you think that might be offensive to me?


Don't you think distorting God's creation might be offensive to God? I think this is general problem with creationists: they try so desperately to limit God, trying to fit him in a little box, proclaiming His greatness while reducing him to making a universe that doesn't make sense, and worried for example that the theory of evolution could somehow disprove God's existence.

I don't understand why you say that I believe God doesnt know what he's doing, but I also suspect the statement is mostly irrelevant to the topic. And don't you find it a bit puzzling that you as a non-believer are trying to tell me that I am insulting God? Your unbelief is the real insult against God, if we are to talk about insults. But again, this would take us off topic, and that is not necessary, is it? By the way, by what mechanism would a miracle work, if it doesnt work like magic? Magic is definitely real. Ask anyone who is into magic. They even claim there is light and dark magic. But again, off topic. But just trying to illustrate here that God works mysteriously. You can not comprehend the ways. Neither can I.


I do believe in God, though probably not the same as you do. And, yeah, no point into going off topic for that.

And for the bold part, I just wanted to say you have an exceptional talent to say some hilarious things.

There is no doubt that the sun is right up there in the sky, right above the clouds, but perhaps still outside of human reach. Winston and I do not have to agree on everything, and I bet if you scoured the entire earth, you would not find two scientists who agree on 100% of everything on a given topic. As they say, everyone has their own individual opinion and belief. As I said before, many prominent scientists disagree with Stephen Hawking about the situation surrounding the Big Bang. Somehow no one cares about those differences.


Obviously no two people agree on everything.

I don't think there are any Bible verses which clearly state the earth is flat, but with all the verses on the subject taken together, you can say that according to the Bible, the earth would have to be flat. But I don't have those verses to cite for you, and to be honest, I didnt even know about those verses until I started looking into the topic. It is nice, however, that the book does indeed confirm that the earth probably is flat.


I do not think it's a direct reference or statement that the earth is flat. I believe (I forgot where exactly) the Old Testament refers to the corners of the earth, insinuating that the earth is flat. But as I said earlier, the Bible is not a science textbook, and any reference to the earth being flat was due to their (understandable) ignorance of the fact.

I am also under no obligation to conduct any experiment. Why don't you go down to the local shop and buy a salad and report back to me? Are you obligated to do that just to prove to me your observations? Nope.


The reason you won't do it is because you know I'm right. Quit acting like a brat.

At this point you might as well stick your fingers in your ears and yell "NEENER NEENER I CAN'T HEAR YOU GHOST!!!"
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Adama wrote:All these characters have to do is watch a few videos. They wont even do that. Yet these same characters will tell me to go conduct some experiments, as if I want to put on a lab coat and protective glasses.


I did watch some of the videos, not all 57 million of them (spamming links and videos does not make a good discussion or thread.) From the ones I watched, I didn't see any hard evidence. 95% of it was speculation and imagination.

All I asked you to do was a simple 1 minute experiment with a flashlight and a cardboard disk. Obviously, the reason you won't do it is because it would prove that the flat earth (or at least your version of it) is impossible.

They also think that just because an opinion is popular, it must therefore be true.


No one here is saying that. You are one asinine motherf***er. After everything I and others have said that debunks the flat earth, this is all you can come up with is that if someone accepts that the earth is a sphere, then they must be doing it because of groupthink. I think God must've put you here to test my faith or something. You're so intellectually dishonest that you won't even perform my little experiment that would prove that your particularly bullshit model of an already bullshit model of the earth is extremely bullshit.



Isnt that a non sequitur? I would think so. It is called group think.


You and your unintentionally hilarious sentences.

No one cares about that either. They also refuse to believe that the world is controlled. Every aspect of life is controlled. Politics, organized religion, science, banking, education, courts, major corporations, government, military, media. All of these are controlled by the same entities. They might believe that 9/11 is an inside job, but they refuse to take the next step to see that 9/11 wasnt the first 9/11. Practically all the major events in modern history have been intentionally planned and controlled from the start. They'll refuse to believe that too. But once you realize that IS true, then you know, they are operating under massive deception to fool all of humanity into thinking, feeling and behaving exactly the way they are instructed to.


Political conspiracies are an entirely different ballgame, as I've said already. Lying about the physical world in this manner isn't even possible, and on this scale...is laughably impossible.

They may even know that modern feminism is a creation of the CIA, as shown by Gloria Steinem and Betty Friedan's association with intelligence agencies. But we'll just ignore that they intentionally destroyed the family.


I do know that, and you know why? Because there's f***ing evidence.

*By the way, have you ever heard of political fiction? Educational fiction? Military fiction? International banking fiction? There is romantic fiction and science fiction. I guess it is okay to have some kinds of fiction but not others. Since somewhere in our minds we already know that political parties are also controlled by the same entities behind the scenes, why is it so hard for these people to see that it doesnt just stop with feminism and 9/11?


All those sub-genres would just normally be grouped under science fiction. With CTs such as you, it's circles within circles within circles.

Nothing we know is true!

OK, where's the evidence?

There isn't any!

Why not?

Because TPTB are covering it up!

Why? How?

With TV because they want us to believe that we can build rockets and explore space even though I don't believe we can do that stuff anyway!

Why would they want us to believe we can build rockets and explore space if we really can't do it?

Because they want us to believe that we can get to God with spaceships! Because they want us to all be atheists!

But if they want us to all be atheists, then why would they want us to believe we can get to God if God supposedly doesn't exist?

YOU ATHEIST!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Think differently.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nVwrSk1p4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb7iR3JgoOo[/youtube]

This shows how the educational system is about obedience and enslavement of the mind.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:54 pm

I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Ghost wrote:I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.


I am happy for you, if you were. What's with the go F myself? Are you so offended? Do you have control over your emotions? This is just a discussion here. This isnt life or death.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 am

Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.


I am happy for you, if you were. What's with the go F myself? Are you so offended? Do you have control over your emotions? This is just a discussion here. This isnt life or death.


No, it's not a discussion. It's half a discussion. Your half of the discussion is missing, filled instead with your feeble attempts to dodge the obvious corner you've been backed into.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Adama » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:46 pm

:D
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Adama » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:So what is the firmament or air/space barrier supposed to be made of?


A clear, impenetrable substance made by God. It is supposed to separate the waters above from below, meaning there is water up in the sky above the firmament too.

I was just watching Doomsday Preppers on NGC. I realize now that asteroids too must be another lie to further the round globe/outer space hoax. They want us to believe dinosaurs were wiped out by an asterioid, and that every several million years life on earth gets a reset. But that too is a lie. Asteroids can not destroy the earth, because nothing can enter or leave this plane. Stars can fall from the sky, but asteroids must also be a lie.


They've just discovered that there is a glass wall or force field around the Earth that protects it from harmful things from space. Yet they can't explain how the Apollo astronauts were able to get through it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Put2IlKXkac[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqJK7ZCMis[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b1kOJFXZDw[/youtube]

Banano wrote:How come pilots dont speak out about flat earth? They would know for certain if round or flat. We are talking about a millions of pilots over the past 100 years and they are not dumb people.


That's already been addressed. Didn't you read? Pilots are trained to fly, not think critically. In this world, "smart" means to memorize things and follow procedures, it doesn't mean to think critically. If a pilot got suspicious about the round earth theory, who would he talk to about it? If he tells the FAA or his employer, he would be declared mentally unstable and lose his pilot's license. If he talked to other pilots about it, they could report him. If he told his wife, she would wonder what kind of nutcase she married. Etc. You can't just freely speak your mind when you have a job to protect. Duh.


Do you think the Van Allen Belts are real? I havent looked into it yet, but I do have doubts about its legitimacy. They also say now that there is some terrible cosmic ray radiation which the sun emits. These are pretty instantly fatal. There's no way to detect for them ahead of time, cause if you could detect for them, you've already been dosed with them, and that is far too late. There is no material on earth which could possibly protect from that kind of radiation. Just another snag in the moon theory that no one cares about. :mrgreen:
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.


I am happy for you, if you were. What's with the go F myself? Are you so offended? Do you have control over your emotions? This is just a discussion here. This isnt life or death.


No, it's not a discussion. It's half a discussion. Your half of the discussion is missing, filled instead with your feeble attempts to dodge the obvious corner you've been backed into.


Ghost your lucky you can't be toasted by him.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Do you think the Van Allen Belts are real? I havent looked into it yet, but I do have doubts about its legitimacy. They also say now that there is some terrible cosmic ray radiation which the sun emits. These are pretty instantly fatal. There's no way to detect for them ahead of time, cause if you could detect for them, you've already been dosed with them, and that is far too late. There is no material on earth which could possibly protect from that kind of radiation. Just another snag in the moon theory that no one cares about. :mrgreen:


Your "cosmology" is so loose, I can't even follow it. I thought - if anything - that you would say this supposedly impenetrable part of the Van Allen Belts was the firmament, but you apparently might think the Van Allen Belts are real? I thought you believe that outside the firmament is just water? You keep spamming things and referencing things without linking to any sources, which is just sloppy and even trollish. I mean, by all means, make an argument about something. But if you're going to make up bullshit, at least provide a better source than Youtube videos by some random guys who also don't source anything in their videos. You're just making it up as you go. At this point, I just wish there was some consistency I could follow in your notion of the universe.

The two explanations I have found for spaceflight through the Van Allen Belts is that NASA sent the rockets on certain trajectories to go through the belts at less radiated points and that for Apollo flights, the trip through the belts was so short that the radiation the astronauts took on was far from lethal. The CT response is basically: "No, they would have died instantly!" But all that is a statement of disagreement. That's not an argument for anything.

http://www.wwheaton.com/waw/mad/mad19.html:

So the effect of such a dose, in the end, would not be enough to make the astronauts even noticeably ill. The low-level exposure could possibly cause cancer in the long term. I do not know exactly what the odds on that would be, I believe on the order of 1 in 1000 per astronaut exposed, probably some years after the trip. Of course, with nine trips, and a total of 3 X 9 = 27 astronauts (except for a few, like Jim Lovell, who went more than once) you would expect probably 5 or 10 cancers eventually in any case, even without any exposure, so it is not possible to know which if any might have been caused by the trips.


http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/tour/vanallen.html:

As we saw in our section on plasma motion, particles tend to bounce from pole to pole and drift east or west. The van Allen Belt particles do likewise. Instead of smooth donuts, it would be more correct to show the clouds as having sharp poleward 'horns' rather than a smoothed shape. At the peak of the horns, particles either collide with the atmosphere and are lost from the Belts, or are reflected back into space along the magnetic field. There is also another aspect to these Belts of particular interest to manned space flight and satellites. Because the magnetic field of Earth is shifted off the rotation axis, in space, its influence is stronger in equatorial regions over South America. This also means that, because the Belts follow the Earth's magnetic field not its geographic shape, they are closer to the ground over South America and the South Atlantic.

This means that if you were in a Space Shuttle, Space Station or operating a satellite as it passes over the South Atlantic, you will be closer to the Belts and receive a larger than average dose of radiation from them as their particles penetrate your spacecraft or satellite skin. This region is called the South Atlantic Anomaly. It affects astronaut radiation dosages as well as data and signal transmission quality from all spacecraft passing through this continent-sized region.

Humans have been affected by Belt particles, though not as severly as some people might believe. Space Shuttle and Space Station astronauts inside their crafts receive about 2? mRems of additional dosage each time they pass through the SAA. Over the course of a week, this adds up to 7 x 30 = 210 mRems which is just below the dosage you get at ground-level in a single year (about 350mRem). Apollo astronauts, however, were forced to traverse the most intense regions of the Belts in their journey to the Moon. Fortunately, the travel time was only about 30 minutes so their exposures were not much more than the total dose received by Space Shuttle astronauts (TBD). This fact counters some modern speculations that the moonlandings were a hoax because astronauts would have instantly died as they made the travel through the belts. They may have experienced minor radiation poisoning if they had been in their spacesuits on a spacewalk, but no spacewalk was ever scheduled for these very reasons. The shielding provided by the Apollo space capsule walls was more than enough to shield the astronauts from all but the most energetic, and rare, particles. Still, the astronauts reported seeing 'shooting stars' (TBD?). These were caused by very energetic particles streaking through the fluid in the eye and leaving behind a luminous, but fleeting, trail of light. Similar streaks have ben reported by astronauts in the Space Shuttle and other near-earth missions during solar storms. It is not known what the long-term consequences of these kinds of brief exposures are upon astronauts, but prospective travelers to Mars will no doubt see many more of them!


The takeaways being that only CTs are making some kind of claim that the Van Allen Belts would be instantly fatal, which is just a baseless claim with no evidence; Apollo missions flew through the belts within about 30 minutes (according to the NASA link above), which, along with the shielding of the Saturn V and the suits meant the astronauts didn't receive that much radiation. The belts also are not uniform, and the Apollo missions used certain trajectories to avoid the most intense parts closest to earth. STS astronauts also can receive more or less radiation from them depending on where they are.

Now, I'm not sure if anyone brought it up, but I did read a bit about how modern electronics in satellites have to be hardened (similar to protecting them from an EMP) because of the belts, but I'm not sure if Adama or anyone else had some contention about satellites supposedly being impossible because of the belts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:I home-schooled. Go f**k yourself.

With your lack of even the simplest of logic, I think you must have gone to public school.


I am happy for you, if you were. What's with the go F myself? Are you so offended? Do you have control over your emotions? This is just a discussion here. This isnt life or death.


No, it's not a discussion. It's half a discussion. Your half of the discussion is missing, filled instead with your feeble attempts to dodge the obvious corner you've been backed into.


Ghost your lucky you can't be toasted by him.


Can't toast me at all. Ghosts are completely immune to fire and radiation, including the Van Allen Belts, even without a spacesuit. :wink:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby HouseMD » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 pm

You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in their astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that tops out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

You can see it yourself dude. All of it. Space is literally right there, it isn't crazy hard to figure this out yourself.
Last edited by HouseMD on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:37 am

HouseMD wrote:You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in theur astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that toos out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

You can see it yourself dude. All of it. Space is literally right there, it isn't crazy hard to figure this out yourself.


Facts will only confuse public education victims whose grasp of science is reverting back to medieval levels.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby droid » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:05 am

HouseMD wrote:You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in their astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that tops out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

You can see it yourself dude. All of it. Space is literally right there, it isn't crazy hard to figure this out yourself.


Great points. Great link!

Image

The thing with this kind of image is that it allows flat earthers to say that the lens provides a fake curvature, which is true, especially in some of NASA's shots. But that is misleading, in the sense that there is actually a curvature visible by the naked eye, even though it's not as strong as what is feigned by the lens. You can even see this from a commercial jet, which flies at half the height of the MIG.
Also it's important to realize that curvature perception not only comes from the profile of the horizon but from the actual ground surface and its features.
And in addition, one should be able to see much much further towards the edge and a lot more stuff if it was a flat disc.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:41 pm

OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:You guys do realize that you can take pictures of the ISS with the proper camera equipment and an 8.5" or larger lens telescope right? It's easy to do if you have the technical experience. Friends at my college did it as an extra credit project in theur astronomy class, it isn't exactly rocket science. And if you'd like to see the curvature of the Earth, you can pay to go to the edge of space in a MIG that toos out at over 75k feet: http://www.incredible-adventures.com/edgeofspace.html

You can see it yourself dude. All of it. Space is literally right there, it isn't crazy hard to figure this out yourself.


Facts will only confuse public education victims whose grasp of science is reverting back to medieval levels.



Believe it or not Mr. West our rulers want to take the masses back to medieval times as they build their break away Star Trek civilization for themselves.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest