Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby HouseMD » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:18 pm

droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I've actually got a pretty same community of friends already, and I'm working on the long process of saving 2 million dollars so I can be financially free. I have a devoted, loyal, loving, traditional girlfriend, and I've got a ten year plan that is extremely comprehensive. I'd say I'm doing okay.


That's too much, I always remember we can have a sudden heart attack at 35-40, then all the effort for what?
If you can still make 100K "part time", that should do it, unless you really like expensive stuff.

I look forward to spending just 20K a year in Vietnam or wherever and have my computer/online projects exceed that (still by as much as possible of course). At this point I've simplified my life so much that seems a nice balance, I would think.

I've had a fairly good life thusfar, and I'm still having an excellent time. So I figure, enjoy the life I have now, save for the life I want later. I should be able to travel half the year at 36, be debt free by 39, and be able to never work again by the time.I'm 45-46. I'm enjoying my life in the mean time, doing international aid work and rotations for a month each year and spending my 4 weeks of yearly vacation traveling as I please.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby Eightfold Path » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:54 pm

HouseMD wrote:I've already built a solid community in the real world. And once I've gotten myself settled, I plan to expand it and get involved with others. Unfortunately, I'm in the midst of training and have very little income and flexibility.

A fairly simple concept to grasp, and yet, there is pushback from the naysayers. So be it.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby fschmidt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:38 am

OutWest wrote:What fool would post serious efforts about ANYTHING on a forum like this except broad generalities? At this point, you are even willing to judge my intentions? Perhaps you might reconsider. You are seeming to me, to be quite lost on the edge of despair, a cynical sage, but I don't take my own superficial impressions too seriously

Which forum is better than this one? Of course this one isn't great, but the rest are worse.

I feel free to judge the entire english speaking world because if anyone had anything worthwhile to say, I would have found it by now. But no, the entire english speaking world is worthless. No one is suggesting doing anything worthwhile.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby fschmidt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:41 am

HouseMD wrote:I've actually got a pretty same community of friends already, and I'm working on the long process of saving 2 million dollars so I can be financially free.

It is MUCH easier to make 2 million dollars than it is to find one person who does not deserve to be shot.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby OutWest » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:56 am

fschmidt wrote:
OutWest wrote:What fool would post serious efforts about ANYTHING on a forum like this except broad generalities? At this point, you are even willing to judge my intentions? Perhaps you might reconsider. You are seeming to me, to be quite lost on the edge of despair, a cynical sage, but I don't take my own superficial impressions too seriously

Which forum is better than this one? Of course this one isn't great, but the rest are worse.

I feel free to judge the entire english speaking world because if anyone had anything worthwhile to say, I would have found it by now. But no, the entire english speaking world is worthless. No one is suggesting doing anything worthwhile.


You are sounding quite comical. If ANYONE in the English speaking world had anything worthwhile to say, they would have of course included you in the loop?

Or at the very least, they would have posted it on a little amusing forum like this one? As a pastime, this forum is amusing, but its not a serious moral or intellectual pathway.

Great men even now, conspire against evil, lay traps for deluded evil tyrants, stand in the gap for a remnant of humanity and when evenings come, know that walk in the garden of the Creator. A word to the wise is unnecessary.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:05 am

fschmidt wrote:Which forum is better than this one? Of course this one isn't great, but the rest are worse.


I can't think of a single one.

fschmidt wrote:I feel free to judge the entire english speaking world because if anyone had anything worthwhile to say, I would have found it by now. But no, the entire english speaking world is worthless. No one is suggesting doing anything worthwhile.


To be fair, a lot of people here aren't exactly suggesting anything worthwhile either. There are a few guys here who suggest for men to go abroad and find love, raise a stable family, build up a legacy and leave something positive behind in the world. But I see a lot of men with a different, very flawed mentality. They don't care about love, they care about sex and "catching up" only, trying to live the life that eluded them in their teens and twenties. They are pleasure seekers who lose their money and time on whores and die leaving nothing but regrets behind.

The basic philosophy of HappierAbroad is admirable, but I would say only a small percentage of the members actually make a net positive contribution to the world and are a part of raising a healthy next generation. The rest is just pissing away their potential, refusing to contribute and expecting others to solve things, or is just too much of a cynic or defeatist to even try. When people take a worthwhile idea and don't do anything worthwhile with it, what is the point?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby Eightfold Path » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:To be fair, a lot of people here aren't exactly suggesting anything worthwhile either. There are a few guys here who suggest for men to go abroad and find love, raise a stable family, build up a legacy and leave something positive behind in the world. But I see a lot of men with a different, very flawed mentality. They don't care about love, they care about sex and "catching up" only, trying to live the life that eluded them in their teens and twenties. They are pleasure seekers who lose their money and time on whores and die leaving nothing but regrets behind.

The basic philosophy of HappierAbroad is admirable, but I would say only a small percentage of the members actually make a net positive contribution to the world and are a part of raising a healthy next generation. The rest is just pissing away their potential, refusing to contribute and expecting others to solve things, or is just too much of a cynic or defeatist to even try. When people take a worthwhile idea and don't do anything worthwhile with it, what is the point?

This poster is one of the negative ones, and even he sees the holes in this "say something worthwhile" logic. I mean, those who criticise the site for "not saying anything worthwhile" and yet choose to spend their time here might want to look inwards to answer some of their own questions. I'm curious as to why some users need a "sane society" to be happy. Putting stock in others -- especially when you think the world is doomed to begin with -- is not a healthy strategy or philosophy. But to each their own. Regardless, I find the quoted user agreeable in this instance. Very few men (VERY few men) here are actually preaching the site's mantra. More trolling, racism, religious clashing, general lunacy and defeatism take place hourly than any productive discussion on leaving the west. Perhaps the general opinion of western society here has "bleed into" the site's meta. Since "Happier Abroad" has mostly western members the rhetoric becomes: Life happier abroad > life outside of the west> life in the west is undesirable > the west is greatly flawed > the west is deplorable > this is why the west is deplorable > people agree > negative thought loop. From there, people connect with others due to their own realities/reasons why the west is "amoral" or toxic or what-have-you.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby fschmidt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:59 am

Folks, the earth is flat, so don't travel too far because you may fall off the edge. And above all, please don't reproduce because humanity deserves extinction.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby Entrepreneur » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:05 am

.
Last edited by Entrepreneur on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 am

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:52 am

Entrepreneur wrote:Do you actually believe in Love? I sure don't.


Yes. And I am a happier man for it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Earth is Flat, Motionless and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:34 am

Check this out. The leading flat earth researcher, Eric Dubay, an expat in Thailand who is a freethinker and conspiracy buff too, has come out with a new groundbreaking PDF and 2 hour video called "200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball". It contains 200 objective proofs and hard facts that demonstrate that Earth cannot be a spinning sphere in outer space! Some of the proofs are easily testable and can be done yourself. Check it out. It's very logical and makes sense.

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball - by Eric Dubay

Video version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

PDF version to download:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/l679prcg097ny8u/200_Proofs_Earth_is_Not_a_Spinning_Ball%21.pdf

Online webpage version:
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat, Motionless and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby HouseMD » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Winston wrote:Check this out. The leading flat earth researcher, Eric Dubay, an expat in Thailand who is a freethinker and conspiracy buff too, has come out with a new PDF and 2 hour video called "200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball". It contains 200 objective proofs and hard facts that demonstrate that Earth cannot be a spinning sphere in outer space. Check it out. It's very logical and makes sense.

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball - by Eric Dubay

Video version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

PDF version to download:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/l679prcg097ny8u/200_Proofs_Earth_is_Not_a_Spinning_Ball%21.pdf

Online webpage version:
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

That is literally some of the dumbest crap I've ever read. I don't have enough time to refute each item, because I'm learning real science and it's pretty damn time consuming. Slowing down light was my favorite one, omg, that's just plain dumb. How does he not even know what happens to light when it changes medium? That's like, high school science level stuff. It slows, but not measurably by any methods at the time. What it does do that is significant is CHANGE ITS ANGLE.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Earth is Flat, Motionless and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby fschmidt » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:16 pm

HouseMD wrote:That is literally some of the dumbest crap I've ever read.

Why would you even bother reading these links? And why would you expect people like this to know about refraction?

Anyway, I read a book about Islam recently which proves that there is no lower limit to human stupidity.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JBRUKZS

For Muslims, science itself is a heresy because science teaches that natural forces cause things to happen while modern Islam teaches that Allah is the only force in the world.

The depth of human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby Adama » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:57 pm

fschmidt wrote:Folks, the earth is flat, so don't travel too far because you may fall off the edge. And above all, please don't reproduce because humanity deserves extinction.


How could one fall off the edge? No one can approach the edges. There is no such danger. You'll die of frostbite, lack of food, and rough seas just attempting to approach the edge. Or from lack of fuel and breathable air.

If you believe the human race deserves extinction, that just shows the lack of love in your heart. You hate people who disagree with your beliefs. That is not right. They are still people. Unless you say they are less human because they believe something which you think is stupid. But then that shows us again, the lack of love for others in your heart.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Flat, Motionless and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 pm

fschmidt wrote:Anyway, I read a book about Islam recently which proves that there is no lower limit to human stupidity.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JBRUKZS

For Muslims, science itself is a heresy because science teaches that natural forces cause things to happen while modern Islam teaches that Allah is the only force in the world.

The depth of human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.


Haha, this is comedy gold! Reminds me of those folks who calculate the earth to be 6000 years old based on the Bible. They apparently view the Flinstones cartoon as an excellent historical documentary and insist humans and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the exact same time despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Both Islam and Christianity had their golden age, in which science and culture flourished. Those days are long gone, and barbary remains. All we can do is laugh and move on, because a brick wall cannot be argued with.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest