Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:42 am

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:Everyone,
Here are some details about flights in the southern hemisphere of the earth that will shock you and make your jaw drop. This is from eric dubays ebook "200 proofs earth is not a spinning ball".


43) If Earth was a ball there are several flights in the Southern hemisphere which would have their quickest, straightest path over the Antarctic continent such as Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia. Instead of taking the shortest, quickest route in a straight line over Antarctica, all such flights detour all manner of directions away from Antarctica instead claiming the temperatures too cold for airplane travel! Considering the fact that there are plenty of flights to/from/over Antarctica, and NASA claims to have technology keeping them in conditions far colder (and far hotter) than any experienced on Earth, such an excuse is clearly just an excuse, and these flights aren’t made because they are impossible.

44) If Earth was a ball, and Antarctica was too cold to fly over, the only logical way to fly from Sydney to Santiago would be a straight shot over the Pacific staying in the Southern hemisphere the entire way. Re-fueling could be done in New Zealand or other Southern hemisphere destinations along the way if absolutely necessary. In actual fact, however, Santiago-Sydney flights go into the Northern hemisphere making stop-overs at LAX and other North American airports before continuing back down to the Southern hemisphere. Such ridiculously wayward detours make no sense on the globe but make perfect sense and form nearly straight lines when shown on a flat Earth map.

45) On a ball-Earth, Johannesburg, South Africa to Perth, Australia should be a straight shot over the Indian Ocean with convenient re-fueling possibilities on Mauritus or Madagascar. In actual practice, however, most Johannesburg to Perth flights curiously stop over either in Dubai, Hong Kong or Malaysia all of which make no sense on the ball, but are completely understandable when mapped on a flat Earth.

46) On a ball-Earth Cape Town, South Africa to Buenos Aries, Argentina should be a straight shot over the Atlantic following the same line of latitude across, but instead every flight goes to connecting locations in the Northern hemisphere first, stopping over anywhere from London to Turkey to Dubai. Once again these make absolutely no sense on the globe but are completely understandable options when mapped on a flat Earth.

47) On a ball-Earth Johannesburg, South Africa to Sao Paolo, Brazil should be a quick straight shot along the 25th Southern latitude, but instead nearly every flight makes a refueling stop at the 50th degree North latitude in London first! The only reason such a ridiculous stop-over works in reality is because the Earth is flat.

48) On a ball-Earth Santiago, Chile to Johannesburg, South Africa should be an easy flight all taking place below the Tropic of Capricorn in the Southern hemisphere, yet every listed flight makes a curious re-fueling stop in Senegal near the Tropic of Cancer in the North hemisphere first! When mapped on a flat Earth the reason why is clear to see, however, Senegal is actually directly in a straight-line path half-way between the two.


Flight time is obviously neglected. Geez you produce more junk than anyone has time to keep up with.
Here, Sydney to Santiago, 11h:30m nonstop:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?mode=search&leg1=from:Sydney,%20NSW,%20Australia%20(SYD-All%20Airports),to:Santiago,%20Chile%20(SCL-Arturo%20Merino%20Benitez),departure:12/16/2015TANYT&trip=roundtrip&leg2=from:Santiago,%20Chile%20(SCL-Arturo%20Merino%20Benitez),to:Sydney,%20NSW,%20Australia%20(SYD-All%20Airports),departure:12/17/2015TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:2,infantinlap:N&options=cabinclass:economy&origref=www.expedia.com%2FFlight-Search-All

With videos (of course "fake", or "made by insiders")

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCXTwvoPJNY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E9XfBIAtCE[/youtube]

This thread here handles this
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62950.0#.Vlo1INKrSHs


Also, no flight between capitals or major cities has to go over antarctica. Own up to your bullshit dudes:

Image


LOL who are you trying to fool Droid?

Firstly, your image above of Antarctica is bogus. The majority of maps of Antarctica show it to be much bigger than that and closer to the continents above it. Who drew that sloppy map you posted above? It sucks. Go to Google images and look for a more accurate map.

Second, your URL works against you. Look again:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?mode=search&leg1=from:Sydney,%20NSW,%20Australia%20(SYD-All%20Airports),to:Santiago,%20Chile%20(SCL-Arturo%20Merino%20Benitez),departure:12/16/2015TANYT&trip=roundtrip&leg2=from:Santiago,%20Chile%20(SCL-Arturo%20Merino%20Benitez),to:Sydney,%20NSW,%20Australia%20(SYD-All%20Airports),departure:12/17/2015TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:2,infantinlap:N&options=cabinclass:economy&origref=www.expedia.com%2FFlight-Search-All

It lists many flights to choose from between Sydney and Santiago. Notice that all of them involve ONE STOP except one. And the price of these flights is over $3,000. Who you trying to fool? Why did you post a link that works against your argument? LOL. Are you trying to shoot yourself in the foot?

It could be that the one nonstop flight is a shill. Remember that a nonstop flight can include a refueling stop, according to aviation law. Technically, a refueling stop doesn't count as a real stop. Also, the extremely high price of $3,000 makes it too expensive for most except the rich. So they are perhaps counting on hardly anyone taking that flight? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:58 am

About the Antarctica thing, wouldn't it be a bad idea to fly over the continent? There are no airports there and it's extremely cold. If a plane went down there and a rescue effort was needed, that would probably be much harder than pulling a rescue attempt in the ocean.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:12 am

Winston wrote:
Sorry Ghost, but:

1. Railroad engineers have stated that they do NOT take curvature of the Earth into account when designing tracks. Wanna see quotes from them? Are you interested in truth or dogma?


Who, all of them or lunatic fringe railroad engineers? Lol.

2. Ship navigators for centuries have use FLAT maps of the Earth to make their trigonometry calculations on. They didn't bring a globe on the ship. This has worked for centuries.


Which doesn't prove anything about the shape of the earth. Flat maps can be rolled up and are more convenient than carrying a globe.

3. Laser tests prove that the Earth has no curvature. I can post videos about that. But what's the point? You NEVER click on them or watch them because you aren't interested in truth here, only in dogma.


Because you post so much stuff no one can possibly keep up with all of it unless they treat it like a full time job. My VPN doesn't always work either, so I can't always just hop on YouTube and watch videos.

Sorry Ghost, but you are losing the flat earth debate. You have dodged many points and not studied both sides. True freethinkers study both sides of an issue objectively. You don't. You already made up your mind before doing any research. I follow the evidence. You haven't done that. You falsely assume that Copernicus is infallible and can't be questioned. You forget that Copernicus never proved that the Earth was spinning or moving. In spite of that, the scientific establishment took it as gospel truth because their agenda is to make us think that our lives are meaningless and that our world is insignificant and that there is no God, etc. to promote their Luciferian agenda and NWO.


I do look at both sides, you can't say I don't just because I can't look at every single thing. One thing I did do was watch that multi-part video series about the flat earth. But it was nothing concrete, with the guy speaking in the video just asking people to stay open-minded and suggest them into accepting the idea. He even used the "Truman Show" movie as "evidence." It was silly.

Also, the vast majority of people who accept the spherical earth (you know, almost everybody) does believe in God and that humans are special. So you shouldn't try to make it seem like spherical earth = atheism. That doesn't make sense.

The flat earth issue and geocentric issue is important, because it means that our life has meaning and purpose and a divine creator, and that we are not a meaningless cosmic accident as atheists and evolutionists claim. That's HUGE man. How can you not see that? Geez. Why are you so narrow on certain issues? I'm one of the few people who is open minded about nearly everything. Most people, including here, are not.


But they aren't mutually exclusive. You can believe in God and the spherical earth at the same time. Most people do.

1. How do you know the Earth is a spinning ball moving through space at supersonic speeds?


From deductions we can make on earth + photographic evidence. I know you'll say it's all faked or whatever, but that doesn't make it the case. People have been to space and taken photos of earth.

2. Can you show some evidence that the Earth is a globe? Or at least provide good reasons for it?


A lot of us have in this thread, but you say it's all fake or misunderstood. Lol. This is why I say the "debate" is pointless. There's no point when the other side of the "debate" just claims all your evidence is fake without understanding it.

The world looks flat and motionless to our senses, so the burden of proof is on you. Even you would admit that you don't feel any alleged movement of the Earth.


For something as big as the earth, there's no way you'd feel the movement. Come on, now. Statements like this show that you don't understand enough of the science behind things. I'm no expert either of course but I understand stuff like this. You don't feel it because it's so massive and you're moving with it. Similar to how the air in a car is moving with the car as it goes forward. The air doesn't "whoosh" back because it is moving with the car, similar to how we don't feel the earth's movement because we're moving with it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:50 am

Winston wrote:LOL who are you trying to fool Droid?
Firstly, your image above of Antarctica is bogus. The majority of maps of Antarctica show it to be much bigger than that and closer to the continents above it. Who drew that sloppy map you posted above? It sucks. Go to Google images and look for a more accurate map.


What are you smoking? or are you really being dishonest? Let's see:
https://www.google.com/search?q=antarctica+map&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis5PuesbzJAhUIO4gKHRURBXoQ_AUICCgC&biw=1242&bih=606
Most Antarctica images are localized, of course they're going to take most of the image, just as when you have a "map of the united states" where it of course takes most of the image, duh
See the ones where it is shown against the rest of the visible globe.

"Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia. Instead of taking the shortest, quickest route in a straight line over Antarctica,"
And again, this is bullshit, you don't have to go over Antarctica

The globe image I posted is straight out of Google Earth, you can do it yourself. Don't try to dilute the discussion by implying even the most official version is not consistent.
Image


Winston wrote:Second, your URL works against you. Look again:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?mode=search&leg1=from:Sydney,%20NSW,%20Australia%20(SYD-All%20Airports),to:Santiago,%20Chile%20(SCL-Arturo%20Merino%20Benitez),departure:12/16/2015TANYT&trip=roundtrip&leg2=from:Santiago,%20Chile%20(SCL-Arturo%20Merino%20Benitez),to:Sydney,%20NSW,%20Australia%20(SYD-All%20Airports),departure:12/17/2015TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:2,infantinlap:N&options=cabinclass:economy&origref=www.expedia.com%2FFlight-Search-All

It lists many flights to choose from between Sydney and Santiago. Notice that all of them involve ONE STOP except one. And the price of these flights is over $3,000. Who you trying to fool? Why did you post a link that works against your argument? LOL. Are you trying to shoot yourself in the foot?

It could be that the one nonstop flight is a shill. Remember that a nonstop flight can include a refueling stop, according to aviation law. Technically, a refueling stop doesn't count as a real stop. Also, the extremely high price of $3,000 makes it too expensive for most except the rich. So they are perhaps counting on hardly anyone taking that flight? lol


So all data that fit your bias is accurate while the data that don't must be bogus :roll: . You're too invested in the skepticism for the sake of it, whereas a true skeptic is skeptic of the conspiracy theo itself too; What if you're the one being brainwashed for a further agenda you can't even imagine with the information you have?
It seems even if we took you on that very flight you'd say it was all staged or something.

The burden of proof is on you if you think this flight is bogus, being that all other bookable flights everywhere (and their times) exist and make sense, as experienced by millions of individuals. And you and I have flown many times haven't we.
None of the flight times would match the flat earth map. simple as that. Nor the landmarks one sees over the window of the plane.
Is somehow Qantas in collusion with NASA to keep the scam afloat? Lol

As for the price, Qantas is just a better airline, at the level of ANA or Lufthansa, and they have a favorable market position.
See this
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/713568

The flight is 11h:30m, which matches exactly the distance of 7000 miles and the speed of a commercial jet, which is 600mph (mach 0.84).
Or are you claiming that a commercial jet can go past the speed of sound (mach 1.0) in order to deviate significantly and stop for refueling? Lol
And further, on the flat earth it would have to go at mach 3.5 or something like that, since according to these delusions the distance from Sydney to Santiago is triple that of New York to Santiago :lol:
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Check this out guys. How can there be a FLAT horizon of the earth 247 miles up into space???????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbRl5qYy2Kc[/youtube]

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:16 am

Sorry guys, but you live in the "Bubble" of your own delusions. It needs to be popped.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmOGqA7R7A[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGRRxOf6dU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YzeGRFDIms[/youtube]

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=50707.0 The most simple Experimental Proof of all.

Come back to reality.. We really need your help in the ultimate fight against evil... Don't become a Slave Zombie like the masses..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDxO6t7e2hM[/youtube]
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:41 am

Winston, we should make our own flat earth thread without these people. They obviously never watched any of the previous videos we posted which already debunked all of their new evidence. These are the people who honestly will never examine both sides of an issue. 99.99999% of everyone else is on one side, so that is the side they are on, simply because everyone else believes it. They will not even look at evidence to the contrary. These people are not interested in truth.

The first video by EntrepreneurNet even references the traditional news media of CNN, FOX, etc, and has the nerve to say that they wouldnt ALL be lying to us. So now the main stream media is to be our source of truth, as long as they agree with our mainstream opinions? If these round earth people are taking the words of the MSM as truth, then we already know what kind of knuckleheads we are dealing with, Winston. They willingly believe lies because they are told by authority figures who would never have a reason to deceive the commoners. Move along. Nothing to see here, folks.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 am

Adama wrote:Winston, we should make our own flat earth thread without these people. They obviously never watched any of the previous videos we posted which already debunked all of their new evidence. These are the people who honestly will never examine both sides of an issue. 99.99999% of everyone else is on one side, so that is the side they are on, simply because everyone else believes it. They will not even look at evidence to the contrary. These people are not interested in truth.

The first video by EntrepreneurNet even references the traditional news media of CNN, FOX, etc, and has the nerve to say that they wouldnt ALL be lying to us. So now the main stream media is to be our source of truth, as long as they agree with our mainstream opinions? If these round earth people are taking the words of the MSM as truth, then we already know what kind of knuckleheads we are dealing with, Winston. They willingly believe lies because they are told by authority figures who would never have a reason to deceive the commoners. Move along. Nothing to see here, folks.


O.K.

There are no Authorities in this world...
* CNN ≠ Truth
* the Bible ≠ Truth
* Book of Enoch ≠ Truth
* Rabbi's ≠ Truth
* Professors, Engineers, Philosophers ≠ Truth
* Chain of command ≠ Truth
* Book ≠ Truth
* Conspiracy Forums ≠ Truth
* Altenative media ≠ Truth

Authority is NOT truth. Truth is the Authority!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjEt7OM3pU[/youtube]

Truth is that in physical reality which you can measure, perceive with your 5 senses then reason on using the Trivium, until you've eliminated the impossible and what's left is a closest possible approximation of what The Real Is.

Adama wrote:They will not even look at evidence to the contrary.

Yes I have, and every single one of their claims can be debunked. Easily. I sat through another 2 Hour documentary on Flat Earth before commenting here. It was a good effort by a sincere truthseeker... but scientifically useless to me. It's all based on opinion & speculation. Not a single experiment. What is the best 2 or 3 Documentaries you've ever seen? I promise I'll watch it.

The problem with Flat Earth Society: We give you guys experiments & measurements and they just say "Lies!" and don't come up with an experiment of their own to counter it. Flat Earth'ers never presented a single, repeatable, experiment that can prove their theory, Or ones to counter our specific Evidence and reasoning. Ever...

Plus There are known liars & decievers in the Flat Earth Society. They are getting stronger. MILLIONs of views and likely making $1,000s a month on youtube. You want to get rich? Become a sellout like Eric Dubay. The Elite controllers of "Psychological Operations" will reward you handsomely for it. Those who are genuinely trying to explore & prove Flat Earth, I've found a few, are usually ignorant of basic physics. It's not their fault...

It's is the same Internet scam as any other. Only this one's supported by the state. and MASSIVE. It's relies on Social group-think & lack of knowledge... Cognitive bias. In-group vs. Out-group hostility. If you had base knowledge of Astronomy, Geometry, and Newtonian dynamics you would see yourself how easily it is to debunk. But because you are not seeking that knowledge our explanations will never make sense to you. However all the flat earth models I've seen, make sense to me... They're just a physical impossibility. Unless we're liteally living in computer program, like the Matrix, in which there is no Objective Reality.

Do you believe Reality is Objective? or Subjective?
If your a Solipsist then idk what to tell you.

Did you watch the 2nd & 3rd one with all the animations? That was not to shame you. That was for your own good. Tough love Bro. Do you actually understand the nature of these experiments? Not the results. Anyone can quote someone else. But do you understand the Why of it?

Can you show any rebuttals?

Science comes from the Latin work "Scientia" which literally means Knowledge. Look up the logo for Information Awareness Office of Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency. They know the relationship between Science & Truth. It's fundamental to the Elite's Control System. They have the Best, most educated, most Intelligent group of Scientists in the world. These are not your "Climate changers'" or "Quantum theory" idiot bandwagons. These are people who've sold their soul to the Darkside, for riches, knowledge, & power. The only reason we're even communicating right now is D.A.R.P.A. created the Internet to survive a Nuclear WW3.

Today Trillions $ get funneled in "Black Projects" which produced technologies so advanced you can't even imagine.

Science = Theory -> Prediction -> Experiment -> Perception -> Measurement (Grammar) -> Reasoning (Logic) -> Conclusions (Rhetoric)
Yes it really takes that much effort. You can't just read an ebook.

I understand not everyone has time to study Science, and you don't know who you can trust? Concur. These is no one in the mainstream, at any level, who is Credible Imo.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPipm6iYbsE[/youtube]
But you don't just stop using Science because the Institution itself is full of LIES..

The Elite want off this planet, Soon. and they will do whatever it takes to achieve it, and will leave all you Flat Earth'ers behind with the masses to die here. The only thing preventing them is an outside force of tremendous technology. Not some mythical "Firmament" in the Sky. I wish it were that simple.

I'll leave you guys alone if you want. But I think you're making a big mistake ...
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:02 am

Again Adama brings up irrelevant bullshit. People knew that the earth is a sphere thousands of years before the U.S. government, NASA, and the mainstream media. I mean, how obtuse can one guy be?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 am

Adama wrote:Move along. Nothing to see here, folks.


Just so you know Adama, I will be going though the list of your posts, examining from the very first one.

It's very important to me that H.A.'s Forum remain free of corruption. It's one of the last beacons of hope in an enslaved world.
One doubtlessly responsible for many American men "Taxpayers" leaving the system, and having a chance at reproducing. So TPTB have an incentive to sabotage it.

I do not seek a vendetta with anyone. Only Knowledge..
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:15 am

Ghost wrote:Again Adama brings up irrelevant bullshit. People knew that the earth is a sphere thousands of years before the U.S. government, NASA, and the mainstream media. I mean, how obtuse can one guy be?


Thanks Ghost.
They've known 9,000 years. AT LEAST. Since the last "reset"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3OXs_5AD2A[/youtube]

I bought your Boxes novel a long time ago but haven't had time to read it yet. Looking forward to it. Is it Autobiographical?
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Location: El Dorado

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Hey guys check this out. Look what happens when you buy a high powered telescope and look at the stars! They look nothing like suns, but instead like transparent hollow orbs with light at the center, kind of like a plasma ball or energy ball. I wonder if they could be souls. After all, some ancient cultures treated them as souls or deities. See the live demo here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g[/youtube]

I've always wondered how scientists and astronomers can know how many light years away a star is, or how big it is. Their methods are probably highly flawed and speculative and based on erroneous unproven assumptions.

Btw here's a shocker for you guys. Ever see a falling star? If so, notice how the falling star ALWAYS falls from top to down. It NEVER shoots from bottom to top, or from horizon toward us or above us. It always shoots from top to down. ALWAYS. If there is no up and down in space, how can that be? If falling stars are meteors, why do the meteors always fall from top to down? Why not in any other direction? Why never upward or even sideways? Blows your mind how you never thought about that huh?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:59 pm

EntrepreneurNet,
Dude your last few posts contains a TON of errors, mistakes, falsehoods and delusions. Let me correct you on some.

1. I do not believe that you watched any good flat earth documentaries or listened to Eric Dubay. If you did, you would not claim that there are zero experiments that you can do to verify the flat earth. If you did, you would know about the Bedford level canal experiment. Or the lighthouse experiment showing NO CURVATURE. Or the simple experiment of watching a ship disappear over the horizon with a telescope which would bring it all back into view, including the ship's hull. Etc. Eric Dubay has 200 proofs, many of which are experiments that YOU can do firsthand. I posted the link to them in PDF and video format already. So why are you lying and denying all this when it's out there? That seems either dishonest or delusional. Pretending that 200 proofs = 0 proofs is dishonest and denialist and a clear sign of cognitive dissonance.

2. You are not acting logically. You seem to be acting with a knee jerk reaction to all this, like Ghost is. You are both assuming that it's gospel truth that earth is a spinning ball and that outer space is so huge that our planet is just a speck of dust in the universe. Just because your first grade teacher showed you a globe and told you that that's our world. You are too emotionally invested in the globe that you can't accept that it may not be true, regardless of evidence or common sense. You also falsely assume that Copernicus, a man you never met, is infallible and cannot be questioned, when he could very well be an asshole, a Freemason, or anything for that matter. You are taking the opinion of a total stranger as gospel truth when you don't even know him. Again, you are acting emotionally, not logically.

3. If you really listened to Eric Dubay, you'd know that he considers the Flat Earth Society to be a shill and controlled opposition. He has explained why many times in his interviews. If you listened to them, as you claimed, then you'd know that. So the fact that you aren't aware of that, means that you seem to be dishonest in claiming to have researched him and the flat earth side. So why did you DISHONESTLY lump Eric Dubay and the flat earth society together? Can you elaborate on that? How many of Eric Dubay's interviews have you listened to?

And how can you say that Dubay is making money off this? He works as a Kung Fu teacher in Thailand, and sells ebooks yeah, but he only makes a few dollars from that. He isn't profiting off this at all. In contrast, how much money does NASA receive? Millions of dollars? Billions? Which is likely to be more corrupt and controlled? NASA or Eric Dubay? Enough said.

4. The problem you keep avoiding is that you simply have NO PROOF and NO EVIDENCE that the earth is a round spinning ball or moving through space. Everytime you and Ghost have been asked for some, you've come up empty handed. All Ghost can cite is NASA's CGI pictures of Earth. But that's a terrible argument. That's like saying that because I saw CGI dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park movies, that that proves that dinosaurs exist today. I'm sure you can see how bad that argument is. Especially since NASA Is a proven fraud, hoaxer, liar and murderer. And was started by Freemasons and Nazis, and receives government funding and is a military agency, etc. Geez. That makes them a bastion of truth and integrity huh? (sarcastic)

Bottom line is that you have no way of knowing or proving that earth is a globe or moving or spinning. You just take it on faith and assume it's gospel truth, because you have an EMOTIONAL investment in heliocentrism, not a logical one. Think about it. Meditate on it. Then you will realize your true motivations. And that they are anything but objective.

5. I agree with you that Michio Kaku is not a credible source. He sides with the establishment on everything, clearly assumes that authority = truth, and there is even one clip where he says that if you do not support global government or the NWO, then you are a terrorist. Did you see that? He is an establishment spokesperson and receives his funding from them obviously. I also agree with the Mark Passio clip about how authority is NOT truth. So why then do you take the ball earth model on faith, simply because authority says so? Aren't you contradicting your own beliefs?

6. It's not true that all ancient cultures believed in a ball earth. If you look at Wikipedia's entry on flat earth, it shows you many ancient cultures that believed in a flat earth. All ancient drawings and paintings of earth show a flat earth with a dome or firmament. You can see them even on Wikipedia. Ancient philosophers debated on earth's shape yeah. So there were both ball earthers and flat earthers in ancient history all the way up until the 1800's when it was debated in England. But again, how do you know earth is a ball? Can you give some evidence? Go for it, and I can easily shoot it down, as I've already done.

7. Yeah I saw some of those 10 minute debunking videos before that you posted. The thing is, he just makes a few points. He does not make as convincing of a case as Eric Dubay does. Listen to both of them and compare. Eric Dubay make a far stronger case than that 10 minute dude. Dubay's case is a lot more comprehensive as well. There's no comparison.

The challenge and burden of proof is on you.

Adama,
Yes you are right. They are not looking at the evidence or even considering it. They are merely denying it and ridiculing it. But that's their decision and will reflect badly on them, because it shows that they have NO EVIDENCE on their side and are arguing out of faith and motivated by emotion, not logic or evidence or objectivity.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
Yes you are right. They are not looking at the evidence or even considering it. They are merely denying it and ridiculing it. But that's their decision and will reflect badly on them, because it shows that they have NO EVIDENCE on their side and are arguing out of faith and motivated by emotion, not logic or evidence or objectivity.


Ghost, EntrepreneurNet,
Yes you are right. They are not looking at the evidence or even considering it. They are merely denying it and ridiculing it. But that's their decision and will reflect badly on them, because it shows that they have NO EVIDENCE on their side and are arguing out of faith and motivated by emotion, not logic or evidence or objectivity.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Adama,
This one is a clincher and is totally IRREFUTABLE. I'd even bet $100 on it. Give them this and they will be silent and say no more. This simple experiment with cardboard and holes prove that only light sources close by will produce angles, while farther light sources will produce parallel rays. Without the Sun being 93 million miles away and a million miles in diameter, their whole heliocentric model falls apart. You will be jumping for joy and breaking out the booze when you see this one!

Ghost, Droid, EntrepreneurNet,
Please watch all 20 minutes of this. I'll bet you $100 that if you watch this with a NEUTRAL and UNBIASED mindset -- one that is NOT already made up -- that you will NEVER again believe that the Sun is 93 million miles away and a million miles in diameter, because you will finally agree that it's impossible and that you were duped. This one ends the debate about the Sun. It shows with a simple demo why Ghost's theory about the clouds bending the Sun rays was totally false and grasping at straws. It PROVES without a doubt that the Sun is INSIDE the Earth's atmosphere, or close to it, and not way out in outer space. This simple experiment with cardboard and holes prove that only light sources close by will produce angles, while farther light sources will produce parallel rays. Wanna take me up on the bet? Adama will be jumping for joy and breaking out the booze when he sees this one! And tonight, you guys will be on your knees asking for the Creator's forgiveness! Watch and see!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ppPXChyTo[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests