Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm

Yes, Winston. It is pretty clear that the sun is inside the earth in the sky and not a zillion miles away. If we were zooming around the sun, and if the sun was zooming around the center of the so called galaxy, the stars would be vastly different from year to year and never in the same configuration more than once. People can navigate by the stars, that's how reliable they are. But science would have us believe that we are zooming around the sun and the sun is zooming around the center of the galaxy, and of course the galaxy is zooming at thousands of miles an hour. Yet none of the stars change ever, and they remain in the same configuration in the sky night after night and year after year.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Here's another good one that explains how the Sun works on the flat earth. It addresses Ghost's question about that. Notice in the time lapse video clips that:

1) When you are at a high altitude or above the clouds, the Sun INCREASES in size and gets BIGGER than when you are at ground level. That cannot be if the Sun was 93 million miles away and a giant size! It can ONLY be if the Sun was small and close above!
2) When you are at a high altitude or above the clouds, as the Sun moves toward the horizon, it shrinks in size and gets SMALLER! Again, the sun cannot shrink in size if it's 93 million miles away! That can ONLY be if it were a small size or spotlight!
3) After the twilight sunset, the remaining light follows the departing Sun. The last glow of light does NOT fade out EVENLY over the horizon, as it should if the Sun were 93 million miles away! Gotcha!
4) As the Sun moves away it does a curve ball motion, which is exactly what you'd expect if it were moving in circles over a circular flat disc shaped Earth.
5) The video clip of the Sun moving back and forth, never setting, from Alaska during the Summer corroborates all this as well.
Etc. BINGO! You ball earthers have LOST! Now we can break out the champagne and celebrate!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NruZ5vzRhQ4[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:08 am

Winston wrote:Adama,
This one is a clincher and is totally IRREFUTABLE. I'd even bet $100 on it. Give them this and they will be silent and say no more. This simple experiment with cardboard and holes prove that only light sources close by will produce angles, while farther light sources will produce parallel rays. Without the Sun being 93 million miles away and a million miles in diameter, their whole heliocentric model falls apart. You will be jumping for joy and breaking out the booze when you see this one!

Ghost, Droid, EntrepreneurNet,
Please watch all 20 minutes of this. I'll bet you $100 that if you watch this with a NEUTRAL and UNBIASED mindset -- one that is NOT already made up -- that you will NEVER again believe that the Sun is 93 million miles away and a million miles in diameter, because you will finally agree that it's impossible and that you were duped. This one ends the debate about the Sun. It shows with a simple demo why Ghost's theory about the clouds bending the Sun rays was totally false and grasping at straws. It PROVES without a doubt that the Sun is INSIDE the Earth's atmosphere, or close to it, and not way out in outer space. This simple experiment with cardboard and holes prove that only light sources close by will produce angles, while farther light sources will produce parallel rays. Wanna take me up on the bet? Adama will be jumping for joy and breaking out the booze when he sees this one! And tonight, you guys will be on your knees asking for the Creator's forgiveness! Watch and see!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ppPXChyTo[/youtube]

This is sad; sorry to be harsh but if you guys had set foot in an goddamned classroom once in your life and solved some calculus and physics problems, as well as verified the results, you wouldn't be so gullible to these kind of swindle. No wonder you are the victim of all kinds of scams lol, since to you more-material = truth, or (200 wrong arguments) > (1 correct argument)
The very fact you are willing to bet shows that you are not the open minded truth seeker you claim to be. Well, so be it, I'm on my way to Vietnam right now, but I'll prepare a presentation or video addressing the bullshit above as soon as I can, be ready to shed out the $100 haha :P
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:01 am

Winston wrote:Here's another good one that explains how the Sun works on the flat earth.

1) When you are at a high altitude or above the clouds, the Sun INCREASES in size and gets BIGGER than when you are at ground level. That cannot be if the Sun was 93 million miles away and a giant size! It can ONLY be if the Sun was small and close above!
2) When you are at a high altitude or above the clouds, as the Sun moves toward the horizon, it shrinks in size and gets SMALLER! Again, the sun cannot shrink in size if it's 93 million miles away! That can ONLY be if it were a small size or spotlight!
3) After the twilight sunset, the remaining light follows the departing Sun. The last glow of light does NOT fade out EVENLY over the horizon, as it should if the Sun were 93 million miles away! Gotcha!
4) As the Sun moves away it does a curve ball motion, which is exactly what you'd expect if it were moving in circles over a circular flat disc shaped Earth.
5) The video clip of the Sun moving back and forth, never setting, from Alaska during the Summer corroborates all this as well.

Sounds like research done by in-patients in a secure mental ward during early medieval times. LOL

The atmosphere of the earth has to be considered of course.
Despite air cannot be seen, it's not 'nothing', but something which really exists and it is about optical refraction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Earth
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby EntrepreneurNet » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:24 am

RIP Enlightenment
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28798
There can be no progress here...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_eXegPAWc[/youtube]
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:09 am

Just to humor the madness a bit, there are some things that need to be clarified or answered:

How many different "models" of the flat earth theory (FET) are there? As far as I can tell, there are at least two: one with the sun inside the "firmament," and the other with the sun outside it. Do all flat earthers even agree on which "model" is correct?

How are the seasons accounted for in FET? The earth is supposedly stationary, so why do seasons happen? What causes them?

The sun is supposedly a spotlight type of thing in FET, right? What is the shape of it? How does it stay localized, and not visible at all when it is nighttime?

What is the moon in FET? How does it glow, given it has no light source of its own? (Is the small sun still reflecting light off of it in FET?)

If there is no gravity, or laws of physics in FET, then why do the sun and moon stay in the sky and not fall down? Is it magic?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Ghost wrote:Just to humor the madness a bit, there are some things that need to be clarified or answered:
How many different "models" of the flat earth theory (FET) are there? As far as I can tell, there are at least two: one with the sun inside the "firmament," and the other with the sun outside it. Do all flat earthers even agree on which "model" is correct?

It's a morphable model, according to the circumstances. So due to quantum physics it can have different configurations at the same time and can be "defended" by different observers simultaneously. This was covered briefly in Adama's PHd dissertation.

Ghost wrote:How are the seasons accounted for in FET? The earth is supposedly stationary, so why do seasons happen? What causes them?

I think the spotlight sun's planar "orbit" increases and decreases in diameter. But never mind the detail that night and day being 12 and 12 on the Ecuator during summer is just an "illusion". On this model the day would be shorter for most places most of the time, according to mainstream hoax physics. Well that's assuming the "spotlight" is just round, but that's still undetermined I believe.

Ghost wrote:The sun is supposedly a spotlight type of thing in FET, right? What is the shape of it? How does it stay localized, and not visible at all when it is nighttime?

They say the earth is flat, yet things can disappear behind the horizon, but never below it!
So no vanishing points are necessary, since mainstream perspective, as studied by Leonardo and Michelangelo (Masons/illuminati agents) is a hoax.
Also, a very important detail, the angular velocity of the sun to the observer needs not change as it "vanishes" in FET perspective. Remember that according to Winston's linked video the sun is following a planar path above the observer, yet is always at the same "visual distance" from the observer. I know it's difficult to wrap your head around this, it takes many years of study and research.

Ghost wrote:What is the moon in FET? How does it glow, given it has no light source of its own? (Is the small sun still reflecting light off of it in

As per the perspective laws described above, the sun can disappear "behind" the flat earth horizon (never below it!), and even though it's just a "spotlight" towards the earth, it can still illuminate the moon. It's still unclear whether the moon follows the sun's planar orbit, or the stars' radial orbit around and below the earth. Perhaps as stated above, said orbit may depend on the observer.

Ghost wrote:If there is no gravity, or laws of physics in FET, then why do the sun and moon stay in the sky and not fall down? Is it magic?

The beauty of the FET model (not to be confused with Field Effect Transistor) is that you can make your own laws of physics as you go, as demonstrated by Adama. This is ground breaking work towards a unified universal theory that covers the very big and the very small.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Has anybody on this thread successfully explained why the light houses do not prove the earth is round ? this is why on the old ships they had a high watch tower so they could see out farther because of the earths curvature.

Also I just watched a video captured by a passenger in an airliner flying at 35000 feet , he was filming a Shuttle launch and it's pretty obvious the shuttle is following the curvature of the earth to reach orbit. The Shuttle peaks to a certain height then actually goes below that peak as it blasts further out reaching orbit hugging the curvature of the planet as the circle radius it's following dips below the horizon .

Another thing, as you watch them lay down Chem Trails at a high altitude you will notice the trail to be in a circular ark.

This is actually plain scary and tells me the elite want to take us back to medieval times where they build their breakaway civilization above our intellect. All real science for the masses is to be destroyed.

They new exactly when to hit the switch also, waited for the educated groups to stop breeding and the medieval mind set groups #'s to explode in order to phase the thinking class's of peoples out.

This conspiracy is totally diabolical, I suggest everybody get old books like encyclopedias, dictionaries, as well as science, health books and journals for reference points on real information.

This new group they are attempting to build on a world wide scale should be called the Christer Class! :shock: :oops:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:10 am

Moretorque wrote: Another thing, as you watch them lay down Chem Trails at a high altitude you will notice the trail to be in a circular ark.

Oh come on man , you had a great post so far. THis makes me wanna target you for termination haha.
On my flight to Vietnam the plane was putting out plenty of condensed moisture for many hours, right next to my window. So the airlines are in collusion with the government(s) and carry tons and tons of chemicals to spray it out the back of the engines? or am i mistaken about the claims?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:30 am

Very funny Mechanical Man! :wink: , where I live in Florida you would not believe how much they spray. There should not be a cloud in the sky and it looks like milk from one end of the horizon to the other on a lot of days. Florida is known to be experimental and lots and lots of military here along with NASA.

When Sky Net does her thing this place will be targeted for termination. :roll: .
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat May 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Check this out. This black guy named Dave Murphy is on a late night talk show in Macedonia talking about the flat earth. He presents a lot of interesting arguments and evidence that support the case that we are on a flat earth. Whether you believe it or not, he is interesting to listen to and very passionate about his presentation too. His explanations are easy to follow and understand. Let me know what you all think of it. Also, at 27 or 28 minutes in, you get to see a girl with huge breasts, which will make you forget the topic for a while. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNbjFoA8sJQ[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 am

Winston wrote:Check this out. This black guy named Dave Murphy is on a late night talk show in Macedonia talking about the flat earth. He presents a lot of interesting arguments and evidence that support the case that we are on a flat earth. Whether you believe it or not, he is interesting to listen to and very passionate about his presentation too. His explanations are easy to follow and understand. Let me know what you all think of it. Also, at 27 or 28 minutes in, you get to see a girl with huge breasts, which will make you forget the topic for a while. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNbjFoA8sJQ[/youtube]

I just watched 27-30 and just from that bit, it seems this guy is talking nonsense. He's mixing up acceleration with speed, something even a middle school C level physics student should easily be able to distinguish.

Moreover, a very gradual acceleration cannot even be perceived by a person anyway. If you are in a moving car which increases from 60 mph to 65 mph over the course of 5 minutes, you will not feel that acceleration cus it's too gradual to be noticed. If you take an airplane straight from the north pole (0 mph to the equator where the distance travelled is around 1,000 mph, you will not notice the speed change cus the trip will take at least 10 hours (assuming a speed of 600 mph). Se every hour, your spin speed increases roughly 100 mph, or 1.6 mph per minute. Such a gradual acceleration will not be noticed by a human being.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:50 am

I'm someone (aka my ancestors line ) in India who has been into both Flat Earth and Globe Model, but at the end of the day, IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER.

I'm FLAT EARTHER MYSELF but Americans as usual are not taking things into perspective and been fanatic with Flat Earth. They are a young race and do not understand how the world works in its entirety.

We in India believed in Flat Earth for majority of our time and then Globe for last 500 years.

See, Winston ..There is no debate on my mind like other members here on flat earth :) but i know it does not matter at the end of the day...The Reason...Well I created a video on why Flat Earth Nor Globe matters as there are far more important things to worry about. Watch the video to know why..very Important... :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcEg72EJ2OU[/youtube]
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun May 15, 2016 2:24 pm

starchild5 wrote:I'm someone (aka my ancestors line ) in India who has been into both Flat Earth and Globe Model, but at the end of the day, IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER.

Who the hell do you think invented most of the modern world we live in ? Americans invented a lot of it.

The earth will be flat after this monster melts it down for all the natural resources and then uses the leftovers as pavement for a galactic highway ..... :roll:
Last edited by Moretorque on Mon May 16, 2016 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Sun May 15, 2016 4:04 pm

I do like his alien accent though: "theyve arr gointo keel ashh ohll anyvay", it's really approprate. But maybe that's just the intergalactic translator/intercom
Good message
droid
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal