Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » May 15th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Rock wrote:I just watched 27-30 and just from that bit, it seems this guy is talking nonsense. He's mixing up acceleration with speed, something even a middle school C level physics student should easily be able to distinguish.

Moreover, a very gradual acceleration cannot even be perceived by a person anyway. If you are in a moving car which increases from 60 mph to 65 mph over the course of 5 minutes, you will not feel that acceleration cus it's too gradual to be noticed. If you take an airplane straight from the north pole (0 mph to the equator where the distance travelled is around 1,000 mph, you will not notice the speed change cus the trip will take at least 10 hours (assuming a speed of 600 mph). Se every hour, your spin speed increases roughly 100 mph, or 1.6 mph per minute. Such a gradual acceleration will not be noticed by a human being.


You skipped to minute 27 just to see those big moving breasts in the sports car? lol
Man your patience is so short. Yeah some of his arguments can be explained away. But not all of them. In that hour, he made many arguments and points. Some of them are good though, such as the one about the North Star Polaris and the stars circling around it contradicting official astronomy, and the perspective angles on a flat earth vs. globe earth, etc. He also made a good point about how NASA in 50 years of space travel only has one photo of the earth from space, the rest are cgi, which is awfully suspicious. A girl who takes selfies of herself in the bathroom in 5 minutes takes more photos than NASA does of the Earth from space. lol

You gotta listen to all his arguments and then have a more balanced view of them. If you did that, you'd be forced to admit that some of his arguments are good and deserve a response, while others can be explained away. Please watch the whole hour of his presentation so you can have a more informed opinion. Not just 3 minutes man. That's so lazy and ill-informed. Watching 3 minutes out of one hour does not qualify you to do a PROPER REVIEW of his presentation. I think you know that.

Btw, yeah you may not notice a gradual speed change. But his point also was that we can usually feel movement, whether in a car, elevator or train. However, the fact that none of us can feel the Earth moving speaks volumes. Why is that? It means there's no real evidence that Earth is spinning at 1000mph or moving in orbit at 67,000mph.

I don't know whether the earth is flat or round. I'm still on the fence about this. However, I haven't seen any proof that the Earth is a globe either. NASA has only one photo of the Earth and it is highly suspect and suspicious, especially since it has no more and today only presents cgi images of Earth. The bottom line is that we simply DON'T KNOW that the Earth is a spinning ball. We merely assume it because everyone else believes it and we've been taught it from birth. So technically, we are taking it on faith. Therefore, I'd like to see someone address all his points. The fact that no scientist or astronomer is addressing all these points by the flat earthers, is highly suspicious and not a good sign for establishment science.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby starchild5 » May 16th, 2016, 4:13 am

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I'm someone (aka my ancestors line ) in India who has been into both Flat Earth and Globe Model, but at the end of the day, IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER.


Who the hell do you think invented most of the modern world we live in ? Americans invented a lot of it.

The earth will be flat after this monster melts it down for all the natural resources and then uses the leftovers as pavement for a galactic highway ..... :roll:


You are wrong again..American's did not invent anything meaningful except making their women sluts :lol: :lol: >>>>>>THE JEWS invented everything and put that on Americans like slavery...Slavery was complete jewish thing but now the white man takes blame for it ...

There are two different entities in America...JEWS and THE REST>>99% OF all inventions came from Jews...100% of all slavery was Jewish....like Jews rule hollywood true to Jews control American true thingy...The western civilisation that the world knows is actually a Jewish Civilisation

Flat Earth at this moment is a Psy-Op....It does not matter, they will kill us anyways...
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Rock » May 16th, 2016, 4:33 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:I just watched 27-30 and just from that bit, it seems this guy is talking nonsense. He's mixing up acceleration with speed, something even a middle school C level physics student should easily be able to distinguish.

Moreover, a very gradual acceleration cannot even be perceived by a person anyway. If you are in a moving car which increases from 60 mph to 65 mph over the course of 5 minutes, you will not feel that acceleration cus it's too gradual to be noticed. If you take an airplane straight from the north pole (0 mph to the equator where the distance travelled is around 1,000 mph, you will not notice the speed change cus the trip will take at least 10 hours (assuming a speed of 600 mph). Se every hour, your spin speed increases roughly 100 mph, or 1.6 mph per minute. Such a gradual acceleration will not be noticed by a human being.


You skipped to minute 27 just to see those big moving breasts in the sports car? lol
Man your patience is so short. Yeah some of his arguments can be explained away. But not all of them. In that hour, he made many arguments and points. Some of them are good though, such as the one about the North Star Polaris and the stars circling around it contradicting official astronomy, and the perspective angles on a flat earth vs. globe earth, etc. He also made a good point about how NASA in 50 years of space travel only has one photo of the earth from space, the rest are cgi, which is awfully suspicious. A girl who takes selfies of herself in the bathroom in 5 minutes takes more photos than NASA does of the Earth from space. lol

You gotta listen to all his arguments and then have a more balanced view of them. If you did that, you'd be forced to admit that some of his arguments are good and deserve a response, while others can be explained away. Please watch the whole hour of his presentation so you can have a more informed opinion. Not just 3 minutes man. That's so lazy and ill-informed. Watching 3 minutes out of one hour does not qualify you to do a PROPER REVIEW of his presentation. I think you know that.

Btw, yeah you may not notice a gradual speed change. But his point also was that we can usually feel movement, whether in a car, elevator or train. However, the fact that none of us can feel the Earth moving speaks volumes. Why is that? It means there's no real evidence that Earth is spinning at 1000mph or moving in orbit at 67,000mph.

I don't know whether the earth is flat or round. I'm still on the fence about this. However, I haven't seen any proof that the Earth is a globe either. NASA has only one photo of the Earth and it is highly suspect and suspicious, especially since it has no more and today only presents cgi images of Earth. The bottom line is that we simply DON'T KNOW that the Earth is a spinning ball. We merely assume it because everyone else believes it and we've been taught it from birth. So technically, we are taking it on faith. Therefore, I'd like to see someone address all his points. The fact that no scientist or astronomer is addressing all these points by the flat earthers, is highly suspicious and not a good sign for establishment science.


A person does not feel constant velocity. You only sense movement when acceleration or deceleration is involved. OR Newton's first law of motion is false. Does an astronaut in space traveling at thousands of miles per hour relative to earth's surface feel anything? According NASA and other space programs, the answer is no. So you say NASA is lying. Well see the last paragraph of this post to get my view on that in frame of the bigger picture.

"When viewed in an inertial reference frame, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force." Since moving at constant velocity is what your body does without any forces on it, there's no need for a net external force, and in fact there mustn't be one. If there's no external force, there's no possibility of what you would feel, i.e., an unevenly applied external force.

Of course, note that constant velocity is not the same as constant speed. If you're on a merry-go-round, your speed is constant, but your velocity is not. Velocity is a directional quantity and the direction is continually changing, which counts as Acceleration. And since you are caused to accelerate by a force applied through one part of your body (again hopefully a comfortable part), you can feel it.


As for stars, how do you or I actually know what they are. Which human has visited any star? For you and me, they are but tiny lighted dots in the dark sky. All we know is what we've read, what others have told us, etc. We cannot be sure what they really are. That even goes for the moon. Humans are tiny ants in a seemingly limitless universe. Our perception and understanding is as limited as our size. We are best equipped to deal with and understand everyday up close and personal life issues. The farther you go out into space or in the opposite direction (subatomic realm), the less understanding God has given us. It's a mystery for now Winston. Everything this guy or you think or talk about is pure conjecture, mental masturbation, nothing more than that. So whether you believe the earth to be round, flat, triangular, a random blob, illusionary or anything else your imagination can conjure doesn't matter. It's just a belief, your belief, not a fact. We have so-called facts which seem more plausible but in reality, there is no such thing as absolute fact for we humans. We can only guess at anything and everything based on what our senses and mind inform us. And neither or senses nor mind are infallible or limitless. Both are easy to fool via illusions and societal programming. So get a grip, have a beer, and flirt with some Taiwan girls lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Our Earth is Flat, Not Moving and Outer Space is a Hoax!

Postby Eric » May 16th, 2016, 5:01 am

fschmidt wrote:Folks, the earth is flat, so don't travel too far because you may fall off the edge. And above all, please don't reproduce because humanity deserves extinction.



LOL !! :!:
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » May 16th, 2016, 6:27 am

Winston wrote:I don't know whether the earth is flat or round. I'm still on the fence about this. However, I haven't seen any proof that the Earth is a globe either. NASA has only one photo of the Earth and it is highly suspect and suspicious, especially since it has no more and today only presents cgi images of Earth. The bottom line is that we simply DON'T KNOW that the Earth is a spinning ball. We merely assume it because everyone else believes it and we've been taught it from birth. So technically, we are taking it on faith. Therefore, I'd like to see someone address all his points. The fact that no scientist or astronomer is addressing all these points by the flat earthers, is highly suspicious and not a good sign for establishment science.


My question is, what exactly would constitute sufficient "proof" for you? without you saying that it was "staged" "faked" or something like that?
What would get you to say "oh ok i think there is 95%+ probability of the earth really being round" ?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2938
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Eric » May 16th, 2016, 7:01 am

I'm going to have to be honest. I do not understand this flat Earth crap.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » May 16th, 2016, 9:58 am

Eric wrote:I'm going to have to be honest. I do not understand this flat Earth crap.


I believe a lot of what is going on right now is because the elite want to take a majority of humanity back to a medieval mind set and I think a lot of the scientific bunk going around now is to test the water.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » May 17th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Rock wrote:A person does not feel constant velocity. You only sense movement when acceleration or deceleration is involved. OR Newton's first law of motion is false. Does an astronaut in space traveling at thousands of miles per hour relative to earth's surface feel anything? According NASA and other space programs, the answer is no. So you say NASA is lying. Well see the last paragraph of this post to get my view on that in frame of the bigger picture.

"When viewed in an inertial reference frame, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force." Since moving at constant velocity is what your body does without any forces on it, there's no need for a net external force, and in fact there mustn't be one. If there's no external force, there's no possibility of what you would feel, i.e., an unevenly applied external force.

Of course, note that constant velocity is not the same as constant speed. If you're on a merry-go-round, your speed is constant, but your velocity is not. Velocity is a directional quantity and the direction is continually changing, which counts as Acceleration. And since you are caused to accelerate by a force applied through one part of your body (again hopefully a comfortable part), you can feel it.


As for stars, how do you or I actually know what they are. Which human has visited any star? For you and me, they are but tiny lighted dots in the dark sky. All we know is what we've read, what others have told us, etc. We cannot be sure what they really are. That even goes for the moon. Humans are tiny ants in a seemingly limitless universe. Our perception and understanding is as limited as our size. We are best equipped to deal with and understand everyday up close and personal life issues. The farther you go out into space or in the opposite direction (subatomic realm), the less understanding God has given us. It's a mystery for now Winston. Everything this guy or you think or talk about is pure conjecture, mental masturbation, nothing more than that. So whether you believe the earth to be round, flat, triangular, a random blob, illusionary or anything else your imagination can conjure doesn't matter. It's just a belief, your belief, not a fact. We have so-called facts which seem more plausible but in reality, there is no such thing as absolute fact for we humans. We can only guess at anything and everything based on what our senses and mind inform us. And neither or senses nor mind are infallible or limitless. Both are easy to fool via illusions and societal programming. So get a grip, have a beer, and flirt with some Taiwan girls lol.


Can you give me a real life example where a person is moving on something and feels zero motion? Even on a plane or train, you feel slight motion, especially when the plane or train shakes or experiences turbulence. Please give me one example in real life where you are moving but feel no movement at all, not even the slightest. Even in an elevator, you feel movement.

Remember that the Earth is supposedly moving at VERY HIGH speeds, in multiple ways. It is supposed to be rotating at 1000mph, orbiting the sun at 67,000mph and the whole solar system is moving through the galaxy at 500,000mph. That's official astronomy. These are VERY HIGH speeds, not slow speeds. Yet we feel zero motion. Theory does not match reality.

Also remember that the Earth wobbles in its orbit, and tilts differently during the seasons, in the official model. Yet we feel no wobble or tilt. If a plane or cruise ship tilted or wobbled, we would feel it.

Why do you quote NASA as an authority? Did you forget that NASA has lied about many things in the past murdered a number of people in cold blood. I gave many examples earlier in this thread. Why would you trust such an institution? It's not like NASA is an honest saint or virtuous angel. Come on now. Get real. Why is NASA an authority on truth and honesty? Why would NASA never tell a lie? Because it's big and powerful and you worship that and wish that power = truth right? That's human bias. We all want to believe that government is a big caring daddy that tells the truth. It's an emotional bias not grounded in reality.

Yes I agree, we can't know what the stars are. But how do you know the universe is large and limitless? It could be just the Earth and the dome above it, for all we know. That's what the Bible says, that there is a firmament in the sky, and above it water. This means there is a dome barrier of some sort with water above it, as well as water below the Earth. You are sort of Christian. Well that is what your Bible says. Some ancient Indian texts say that too. Ask Starchild about it.

Did you know that science and NASA has recently said that the Van Allen Belts have now solidified into a solid force field that cosmic rays can't pass through? They sort of admitted that there's a force field around the Earth. It was even mentioned on the History Channel. That would indicate a dorm. And it means that we are trapped on Earth, even though we are protected from forces outside the Earth.

Yes this is all speculation. I agree. Neither of us have been higher in the sky than what a plane can take us. For all we know, the dome in the sky could be just a giant planetarium. Maybe the reason the sky is blue in the daytime, is because there's water above the dome? Also, keep in mind that rainbows can't be produced indoors, only outdoors. And rainbows are arc shaped, which may possibly reflect the dome shape above the Earth. So rainbows may be evidence of a dome above us.

Also please keep in mind that we do not see the moon spinning or rotating either. We don't even know for sure that the moon is a spheroid. Look at it through a telescope. You can't be sure it's even a ball. It could be a disc for all we know. Same with the sun.

Either way, please watch the whole hour video of that black guy's (Dave Murphy) presentation. If you care about this subject and want to discuss it, it's only fair that you listen to his whole presentation first. Otherwise, it's unfair for you to be casting judgment without watching it in full. So be fair please. It's only an hour long. If you can't invest an hour in it, then you shouldn't be discussing it. That's not fair. Not all his points are speculative. Some are simple and practical and can be observed by the average layman. If you watch his presentation, you would see that.

If either of us has the time, we can go to Google sometime and Google questions such as:

- "How do we know the stars are suns?"
- "How do we know how far away the stars are?"
- "How do we know the Earth is moving?"
- "What makes the sky blue?"
- "Why are rainbows arc shaped?"
Etc.

Then we can hear what mainstream science has to say about those questions, and see if their answers make sense or not. But it'd require time investment of course, which we are all short on. There are hundreds of things to do in life. We all have checklists of hundreds of things to do. And limited time. So we cannot do all that we would like to in one day.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » May 17th, 2016, 3:28 pm

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't know whether the earth is flat or round. I'm still on the fence about this. However, I haven't seen any proof that the Earth is a globe either. NASA has only one photo of the Earth and it is highly suspect and suspicious, especially since it has no more and today only presents cgi images of Earth. The bottom line is that we simply DON'T KNOW that the Earth is a spinning ball. We merely assume it because everyone else believes it and we've been taught it from birth. So technically, we are taking it on faith. Therefore, I'd like to see someone address all his points. The fact that no scientist or astronomer is addressing all these points by the flat earthers, is highly suspicious and not a good sign for establishment science.


My question is, what exactly would constitute sufficient "proof" for you? without you saying that it was "staged" "faked" or something like that?
What would get you to say "oh ok i think there is 95%+ probability of the earth really being round" ?


I already answered that many times. Anything that can be constituted as evidence would be great. Why do I need to define what is evidence to you? If you want me to give you some ideas, well for one thing, some photos of the Earth from space would be nice. Or videos of the Earth rotating from space too. As mentioned before, there is only one photo of Earth from space, that one taken in 1972 with Africa shown in front. No others in NASA's 50 years of space exploration history. That is very odd and suspicious? Don't you think? Come on. Admit it.

The rest of the Earth images from space are obviously CGI. Anyone can see that. Even a child can. So stop the denial please. Are you saying you can't tell the difference between something real and CGI? Come on. Don't play dumb. When you saw Jurassic Park, could you tell that the dinosaurs were CGI and not real? Did you see the recent movie "Jungle Book"? If so, could you tell that the talking animals in it were CGI too? If not, then we can't have an intelligent conversation here. Even I could tell they were CGI. Why can't you? The bottom line is: CGI IS NOT EVIDENCE OR PROOF! How many times does that have to be explained to you? NASA even admits that all it's photos of the Earth after 1972 are either CGI or composites from satellites.

The Japanese recently released a time lapse video of Earth spinning, and it was clearly CGI and animated. Everyone can see that. Even you can see that. So don't deny it. I don't know who they thought they were fooling. If you think it was real, then you are out of touch with reality and have lost your marbles.

Another proof I'd accept is if you'd take me on a plane across Antarctica to the other side. If you can do that, and we reach the continents on the other side according to the globe model then yes that would be proof of the globe model. Can you do that? Oh wait, let me guess, Antarctica is so cold that the plane's engines would freeze in midair right? lol. Always excuses, excuses. Try to use some critical thinking for once. Apply your skepticism toward NASA too, not just the flat earthers. Don't just take their word for it.

Ok now, let me show you some images Droid. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO REPEAT THIS OR COPY/PASTE IT AGAIN!

First, here is the ONLY photo of the Earth that NASA has, taken in 1972 by Apollo 17. It's known as "Blue Marble I". We've all seen it in textbooks.

Image

Gee that's sure a lot of detail from thousands of miles out in space don't you think? I don't know about you, but when I'm at the top of a mountain, when I look at terrain 20 or 30 miles away in the distance, it starts to lose its detail and color and becomes blurry, even on a clear day. Yet you can be thousands of miles in space and see that much detail of the clouds and continents on Earth? Hmmmmmm. Furthermore, why did all the Apollo Missions take only one photo? A girl taking selfies takes more photos of herself in one minute than NASA does in 50 years?! WTF?

Furthermore, Africa seems awfully big on that globe doesn't it? Not the same proportions that we see on portable globe models of the Earth. If you moved it down a little there'd be no room for Europe on that photo. lol.

Moreover, NASA and astronomy now says that Earth is not a perfect sphere, but more like an oblate spheroid, PEAR SHAPED in other words. Does that photo above look pear shaped? No it looks like a perfect sphere. BUSTED!

Next, here is Blue Marble II, taken in 2002, which NASA admits is a composite image taken by many satellites, and not a true photo.

Image

Now, look what happens when you zoom in on this image....... Get ready to be stunned......

Image

See what's in those squares and circles? Yes, that's right. The sections in them are IDENTICAL, which means whoever put this together used the CLONING TOOL IN PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!! Is your spine tingling yet? lol

If you've ever used Photoshop, you'd know that the cloning tool can replicate image sections, just as you see above. For more info on those two alleged Earth images, see here:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/10/06/nasas-blue-marble-earth-is-a-fake/

Finally, check out this NASA photo of a small Earth in the background behind an astronaut. Notice what happens when you take this photo and turn down the hues and saturation in an image editing program. Look in the upper right corner. Yes, you got it! There is an UNNATURAL UNEVEN SQUARE around the little Earth in the background, which means that NASA ARTIFICIALLY PASTED IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for your faith in the integrity and honesty of NASA!!!!!!!!!! Look who's laughing now! LOL

Image

So you gonna be honest and admit that all this is very damaging or what?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby The_Adventurer » May 17th, 2016, 3:39 pm

I've always been in the Earth is round, heliocentric camp, but I have to admit this stuff is pretty interesting.

I am also going to guess than none of the people making snarky comments, or making fun of this thread, have any explanations for the stuff Winston just posted....
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Rock » May 17th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:A person does not feel constant velocity. You only sense movement when acceleration or deceleration is involved. OR Newton's first law of motion is false. Does an astronaut in space traveling at thousands of miles per hour relative to earth's surface feel anything? According NASA and other space programs, the answer is no. So you say NASA is lying. Well see the last paragraph of this post to get my view on that in frame of the bigger picture.

"When viewed in an inertial reference frame, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force." Since moving at constant velocity is what your body does without any forces on it, there's no need for a net external force, and in fact there mustn't be one. If there's no external force, there's no possibility of what you would feel, i.e., an unevenly applied external force.

Of course, note that constant velocity is not the same as constant speed. If you're on a merry-go-round, your speed is constant, but your velocity is not. Velocity is a directional quantity and the direction is continually changing, which counts as Acceleration. And since you are caused to accelerate by a force applied through one part of your body (again hopefully a comfortable part), you can feel it.


As for stars, how do you or I actually know what they are. Which human has visited any star? For you and me, they are but tiny lighted dots in the dark sky. All we know is what we've read, what others have told us, etc. We cannot be sure what they really are. That even goes for the moon. Humans are tiny ants in a seemingly limitless universe. Our perception and understanding is as limited as our size. We are best equipped to deal with and understand everyday up close and personal life issues. The farther you go out into space or in the opposite direction (subatomic realm), the less understanding God has given us. It's a mystery for now Winston. Everything this guy or you think or talk about is pure conjecture, mental masturbation, nothing more than that. So whether you believe the earth to be round, flat, triangular, a random blob, illusionary or anything else your imagination can conjure doesn't matter. It's just a belief, your belief, not a fact. We have so-called facts which seem more plausible but in reality, there is no such thing as absolute fact for we humans. We can only guess at anything and everything based on what our senses and mind inform us. And neither or senses nor mind are infallible or limitless. Both are easy to fool via illusions and societal programming. So get a grip, have a beer, and flirt with some Taiwan girls lol.


Can you give me a real life example where a person is moving on something and feels zero motion? Even on a plane or train, you feel slight motion, especially when the plane or train shakes or experiences turbulence. Please give me one example in real life where you are moving but feel no movement at all, not even the slightest. Even in an elevator, you feel movement.

Remember that the Earth is supposedly moving at VERY HIGH speeds, in multiple ways. It is supposed to be rotating at 1000mph, orbiting the sun at 67,000mph and the whole solar system is moving through the galaxy at 500,000mph. That's official astronomy. These are VERY HIGH speeds, not slow speeds. Yet we feel zero motion. Theory does not match reality.

Also remember that the Earth wobbles in its orbit, and tilts differently during the seasons, in the official model. Yet we feel no wobble or tilt. If a plane or cruise ship tilted or wobbled, we would feel it.

Why do you quote NASA as an authority? Did you forget that NASA has lied about many things in the past murdered a number of people in cold blood. I gave many examples earlier in this thread. Why would you trust such an institution? It's not like NASA is an honest saint or virtuous angel. Come on now. Get real. Why is NASA an authority on truth and honesty? Why would NASA never tell a lie? Because it's big and powerful and you worship that and wish that power = truth right? That's human bias. We all want to believe that government is a big caring daddy that tells the truth. It's an emotional bias not grounded in reality.

Yes I agree, we can't know what the stars are. But how do you know the universe is large and limitless? It could be just the Earth and the dome above it, for all we know. That's what the Bible says, that there is a firmament in the sky, and above it water. This means there is a dome barrier of some sort with water above it, as well as water below the Earth. You are sort of Christian. Well that is what your Bible says. Some ancient Indian texts say that too. Ask Starchild about it.

Did you know that science and NASA has recently said that the Van Allen Belts have now solidified into a solid force field that cosmic rays can't pass through? They sort of admitted that there's a force field around the Earth. It was even mentioned on the History Channel. That would indicate a dorm. And it means that we are trapped on Earth, even though we are protected from forces outside the Earth.

Yes this is all speculation. I agree. Neither of us have been higher in the sky than what a plane can take us. For all we know, the dome in the sky could be just a giant planetarium. Maybe the reason the sky is blue in the daytime, is because there's water above the dome? Also, keep in mind that rainbows can't be produced indoors, only outdoors. And rainbows are arc shaped, which may possibly reflect the dome shape above the Earth. So rainbows may be evidence of a dome above us.

Also please keep in mind that we do not see the moon spinning or rotating either. We don't even know for sure that the moon is a spheroid. Look at it through a telescope. You can't be sure it's even a ball. It could be a disc for all we know. Same with the sun.

Either way, please watch the whole hour video of that black guy's (Dave Murphy) presentation. If you care about this subject and want to discuss it, it's only fair that you listen to his whole presentation first. Otherwise, it's unfair for you to be casting judgment without watching it in full. So be fair please. It's only an hour long. If you can't invest an hour in it, then you shouldn't be discussing it. That's not fair. Not all his points are speculative. Some are simple and practical and can be observed by the average layman. If you watch his presentation, you would see that.

If either of us has the time, we can go to Google sometime and Google questions such as:

- "How do we know the stars are suns?"
- "How do we know how far away the stars are?"
- "How do we know the Earth is moving?"
- "What makes the sky blue?"
- "Why are rainbows arc shaped?"
Etc.

Then we can hear what mainstream science has to say about those questions, and see if their answers make sense or not. But it'd require time investment of course, which we are all short on. There are hundreds of things to do in life. We all have checklists of hundreds of things to do. And limited time. So we cannot do all that we would like to in one day.


Turbulence is a form of deceleration or acceleration. Even when you are on a Merry-go-round you are experiencing acceleration cus you are in a path of rotation. So you feel the force caused by that acceleration. When a plane is in the air and there is no turbulence and it's a very smooth point (no changes in wind resistance, no climbing or descending, and no turning), you don't feel anything even though you are traveling at around 600 mph relative to surface of earth unless you believe the airlines are part of a conspiracy and lying to us about that too.

You need to read up on basic physics cus some of the questions you are asking are way too basic. Or maybe physics is a hoax too?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby OutWest » May 17th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:A person does not feel constant velocity. You only sense movement when acceleration or deceleration is involved. OR Newton's first law of motion is false. Does an astronaut in space traveling at thousands of miles per hour relative to earth's surface feel anything? According NASA and other space programs, the answer is no. So you say NASA is lying. Well see the last paragraph of this post to get my view on that in frame of the bigger picture.

"When viewed in an inertial reference frame, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force." Since moving at constant velocity is what your body does without any forces on it, there's no need for a net external force, and in fact there mustn't be one. If there's no external force, there's no possibility of what you would feel, i.e., an unevenly applied external force.

Of course, note that constant velocity is not the same as constant speed. If you're on a merry-go-round, your speed is constant, but your velocity is not. Velocity is a directional quantity and the direction is continually changing, which counts as Acceleration. And since you are caused to accelerate by a force applied through one part of your body (again hopefully a comfortable part), you can feel it.


As for stars, how do you or I actually know what they are. Which human has visited any star? For you and me, they are but tiny lighted dots in the dark sky. All we know is what we've read, what others have told us, etc. We cannot be sure what they really are. That even goes for the moon. Humans are tiny ants in a seemingly limitless universe. Our perception and understanding is as limited as our size. We are best equipped to deal with and understand everyday up close and personal life issues. The farther you go out into space or in the opposite direction (subatomic realm), the less understanding God has given us. It's a mystery for now Winston. Everything this guy or you think or talk about is pure conjecture, mental masturbation, nothing more than that. So whether you believe the earth to be round, flat, triangular, a random blob, illusionary or anything else your imagination can conjure doesn't matter. It's just a belief, your belief, not a fact. We have so-called facts which seem more plausible but in reality, there is no such thing as absolute fact for we humans. We can only guess at anything and everything based on what our senses and mind inform us. And neither or senses nor mind are infallible or limitless. Both are easy to fool via illusions and societal programming. So get a grip, have a beer, and flirt with some Taiwan girls lol.


Can you give me a real life example where a person is moving on something and feels zero motion? Even on a plane or train, you feel slight motion, especially when the plane or train shakes or experiences turbulence. Please give me one example in real life where you are moving but feel no movement at all, not even the slightest. Even in an elevator, you feel movement.

Remember that the Earth is supposedly moving at VERY HIGH speeds, in multiple ways. It is supposed to be rotating at 1000mph, orbiting the sun at 67,000mph and the whole solar system is moving through the galaxy at 500,000mph. That's official astronomy. These are VERY HIGH speeds, not slow speeds. Yet we feel zero motion. Theory does not match reality.

Also remember that the Earth wobbles in its orbit, and tilts differently during the seasons, in the official model. Yet we feel no wobble or tilt. If a plane or cruise ship tilted or wobbled, we would feel it.

Why do you quote NASA as an authority? Did you forget that NASA has lied about many things in the past murdered a number of people in cold blood. I gave many examples earlier in this thread. Why would you trust such an institution? It's not like NASA is an honest saint or virtuous angel. Come on now. Get real. Why is NASA an authority on truth and honesty? Why would NASA never tell a lie? Because it's big and powerful and you worship that and wish that power = truth right? That's human bias. We all want to believe that government is a big caring daddy that tells the truth. It's an emotional bias not grounded in reality.

Yes I agree, we can't know what the stars are. But how do you know the universe is large and limitless? It could be just the Earth and the dome above it, for all we know. That's what the Bible says, that there is a firmament in the sky, and above it water. This means there is a dome barrier of some sort with water above it, as well as water below the Earth. You are sort of Christian. Well that is what your Bible says. Some ancient Indian texts say that too. Ask Starchild about it.

Did you know that science and NASA has recently said that the Van Allen Belts have now solidified into a solid force field that cosmic rays can't pass through? They sort of admitted that there's a force field around the Earth. It was even mentioned on the History Channel. That would indicate a dorm. And it means that we are trapped on Earth, even though we are protected from forces outside the Earth.

Yes this is all speculation. I agree. Neither of us have been higher in the sky than what a plane can take us. For all we know, the dome in the sky could be just a giant planetarium. Maybe the reason the sky is blue in the daytime, is because there's water above the dome? Also, keep in mind that rainbows can't be produced indoors, only outdoors. And rainbows are arc shaped, which may possibly reflect the dome shape above the Earth. So rainbows may be evidence of a dome above us.

Also please keep in mind that we do not see the moon spinning or rotating either. We don't even know for sure that the moon is a spheroid. Look at it through a telescope. You can't be sure it's even a ball. It could be a disc for all we know. Same with the sun.

Either way, please watch the whole hour video of that black guy's (Dave Murphy) presentation. If you care about this subject and want to discuss it, it's only fair that you listen to his whole presentation first. Otherwise, it's unfair for you to be casting judgment without watching it in full. So be fair please. It's only an hour long. If you can't invest an hour in it, then you shouldn't be discussing it. That's not fair. Not all his points are speculative. Some are simple and practical and can be observed by the average layman. If you watch his presentation, you would see that.

If either of us has the time, we can go to Google sometime and Google questions such as:

- "How do we know the stars are suns?"
- "How do we know how far away the stars are?"
- "How do we know the Earth is moving?"
- "What makes the sky blue?"
- "Why are rainbows arc shaped?"
Etc.

Then we can hear what mainstream science has to say about those questions, and see if their answers make sense or not. But it'd require time investment of course, which we are all short on. There are hundreds of things to do in life. We all have checklists of hundreds of things to do. And limited time. So we cannot do all that we would like to in one day.


Turbulence is a form of deceleration or acceleration. Even when you are on a Merry-go-round you are experiencing acceleration cus you are in a path of rotation. So you feel the force caused by that acceleration. When a plane is in the air and there is no turbulence and it's a very smooth point (no changes in wind resistance, no climbing or descending, and no turning), you don't feel anything even though you are traveling at around 600 mph relative to surface of earth unless you believe the airlines are part of a conspiracy and lying to us about that too.

You need to read up on basic physics cus some of the questions you are asking are way too basic. Or maybe physics is a hoax too?


Physics is all a big scam! Lol...besides, a lot of physicists are JEWS you know! They are all in on it!
The International space station is just a movie set kept in a barn outside little Rock .The world is flat! It is a spinning donut in my head! Onward, to the great ice wall! What do you mean, I need to take my meds?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » May 17th, 2016, 6:53 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:I've always been in the Earth is round, heliocentric camp, but I have to admit this stuff is pretty interesting.

I am also going to guess than none of the people making snarky comments, or making fun of this thread, have any explanations for the stuff Winston just posted....


Go out 1.23 miles on calm water and put your head and eyes at water level, the land on the horizon will disappear because of the curvature of the earth. Then when you stand up you can see the land because your eye height can then see over the slight ARC of the planet. This is why old sailing ships had a high tower above the sailing mask so the occupants could see out further to compensate for the earths curvature.

Now it would not surprise me if our rulers are attempting to take us back in time under the " Will of Landru " which is the bank...... They make their plans well in advance, decades if not centuries , and I am sure they are attempting to build and have built a break away civilization from the rest of us..... Use common sense and reasoning when trying to figure how things in this world really work...... They want a bunch of idiots they can completely control for the future....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » May 17th, 2016, 7:06 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I'm someone (aka my ancestors line ) in India who has been into both Flat Earth and Globe Model, but at the end of the day, IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER.


Who the hell do you think invented most of the modern world we live in ? Americans invented a lot of it.

The earth will be flat after this monster melts it down for all the natural resources and then uses the leftovers as pavement for a galactic highway ..... :roll:


You are wrong again..American's did not invent anything meaningful except making their women sluts :lol: :lol: >>>>>>THE JEWS invented everything and put that on Americans like slavery...Slavery was complete jewish thing but now the white man takes blame for it ...

There are two different entities in America...JEWS and THE REST>>99% .



Space Monsters, you can't live with them and you can't live without them. :roll:

You are right, Europeans here in America invented a lot of it, the original native Americans did not ! Jews invented it all ????? Just tell that too Tesla, I watched quite a few videos on him and what he went through dealing with the Powers TB and my conclusion is our rulers are counterfeiting thieves and they write our history we are spoon fed and told to believe.......

StarStud I like alot of your posts but sometimes your logic is fairly faulty.......
Last edited by Moretorque on May 17th, 2016, 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby The_Adventurer » May 17th, 2016, 7:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGx1zs0k4qw

Save this Engineer from becoming a Flat Earther!
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest