Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 17, 2016 6:36 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGx1zs0k4qw

Save this Engineer from becoming a Flat Earther!

If you had high quality instruments for detecting light on flat land you would be able to see the lights at night coming from other places really far away such as other continents, this is taking into effect the mask of the atmosphere as well.

There would be lot's of light to be picked up over a broad light spectrum besides our visual spectrum. It would be plain as day to see it and we would have lots of pictures of it.....

The idiots need to figure out 9/11 was world wide coup as a start to take most of us back to the stone ages under the guise of the War on Terror....... Anybody they decide who has a 3 digit IQ is a terrorist when all is said and done under the will of Landru!
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Most non-composite images from the earth comes from the 60s and 70s, during the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs. Thus you find images (non-composite for all you "earth is flat because there are a lot of composite images of earth now!" types) of the earth from many distances that go far beyond earth orbit. The reason a lot of the images are composite now is that most satellites that NASA uses are in low-earth orbit or geostationary orbit, thus too close to get full-earth pictures.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Moretorque wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGx1zs0k4qw

Save this Engineer from becoming a Flat Earther!

If you had a high quality instruments for detecting light on flat land you would be able to see the lights at night coming from other places really far away such as other continents, this is taking into effect the mask of the atmosphere as well.

There would be lot's of light to be picked up over a broad light spectrum besides our visual spectrum. It would be plain as day to see it and we would have lots of pictures of it.....

The idiots need to figure out 9/11 was world wide coup as a start to take most of us back to the stone ages under the guise of the War on Terror....... Anybody they decide who has a 3 digit IQ is a terrorist when all is said and done under the will of Landru!

A+ Moretorque. Now if we can just get you to accept the evidence for the moon landings...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 17, 2016 7:19 pm

What evidence ? now we know why Neil acted the way he did the remaining days of his life after July 20th 1969.

He be haunted by a Ghost the remainder of his day's here on earth !

Ghost I'm scared. :cry:
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue May 17, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Sorry, O great anti-moony one, I forgot that all photographs, videos, witnesses, moon rocks, and everything else are fake...

But I must warn you Moretorque, Adama will condemn you to hell if you don't accept the flat earth. You don't want to burn in hell do you?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Ghost wrote:
A+ Moretorque. Now if we can just get you to accept the evidence for the moon landings...

Not only that Mr. Spook, if you went far enough into the Red Shift on the light you would be able to see all the mountain ranges and height differentiations in the landscape from the heat the land masses would put out.....

There is no doubt that Adama is the greatest Christer of all time! ........... 8) and I would gladly burn in hell under the command of such a great angel.....

By the way oh great handsome spirit you, go do your own research on the moon rocks. It's actually quite laughable...... :lol:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue May 17, 2016 8:22 pm

A new revelation. Not everyone wants to wake up to the Matrix. If you remember Cypher, you can think of most people alive today as being like that character. They prefer the pleasant delusion over the truth. The truth is truly frightening. It is simply too much for most people to face. That is why such things like revolutions only take place with only around 3% of humanity. The other 97% are just being pulled along for the ride. They are the followers. They need someone to lead. Take notice that most of their retorts are appeal to authority and based upon the multiplicity of existing believers in their theory. Science is a belief system just like religion. You must believe it or disbelieve it. They will tell you things are facts, but when you get close enough, you'll find that their facts are garbage.

You can look at men like Stephen Hawking. Other astrophysicists disagree with him. He even made "laws" which were later proven incorrect. His correction? He can be both correct and incorrect at the same time.

Keep following the false prophets of science, if that's what you're into.

Winston, there is no need to try to awaken people who don't want to be awakened. That is like trying to force someone to become a Bible believing Christian, when all they want to do are ungodly things. It just doesn't work.

What do you do when the drowning victim you're trying to save starts to pull you under as the rescuer?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Adama wrote:A new revelation. Not everyone wants to wake up to the Matrix.

Oh great anointed Christer, how arte you communicating all over the world today at the speed of light ? Did Jesus invent all this technology that makes this possible ?

You have to go with what seems to work and science brought us to this point for better or worse, where have the Christers brought us ? Before you condemn me to burn in hell for my blasphemy can you take me to a stoning so I can have a little ancient fun first.... :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Tue May 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Winston wrote:Another proof I'd accept is if you'd take me on a plane across Antarctica to the other side. If you can do that, and we reach the continents on the other side according to the globe model then yes that would be proof of the globe model. Can you do that? Oh wait, let me guess, Antarctica is so cold that the plane's engines would freeze in midair right? lol. Always excuses, excuses. Try to use some critical thinking for once. Apply your skepticism toward NASA too, not just the flat earthers. Don't just take their word for it.
<snip>
First, here is the ONLY photo of the Earth that NASA has, taken in 1972 by Apollo 17. It's known as "Blue Marble I". We've all seen it in textbooks.
?

For North Pole route take direct flight from DC to Beijing. For Anarctic route take direct flight from Sydney to Santiago.

The temperature issue is less with engines and more with aviation fuel that freeze at -40C and below.

China's Chang'e space mission has released numerous lunar and earth photos taken from space. Google for Chang'e 5 T1 photos of earth and moon from 2014.

https://i.imgur.com/aBDwTI5.jpg
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue May 17, 2016 10:32 pm

There's no such thing as a star visible anywhere in this solar system at least. There is not one star. Naturally that photo is 100% real and authentic, definitely not fake.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Because clearly Adama has proven himself a master of physics, photography, and rocket science.

I wish astronomers would start naming stars and planets after flat earthers. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Adama wrote:There's no such thing as a star visible anywhere in this solar system at least. There is not one star. Naturally that photo is 100% real and authentic, definitely not fake.

Hey Adama, I am waiting for you to explain why we cannot use Radio Astronomy equipment that sees in the longer wave red shift to see all the other continents of the earth if earth is flat from the shore line ?
Last edited by Moretorque on Wed May 18, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 17, 2016 10:53 pm

I propose a new theory: Wucentrism. This is the theory that the world revolves around Winston. In the Wu-verse there are four forces:

Gravity
Conspiracy Theories
Bargirls
Murphy's Law
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 17, 2016 10:58 pm

If astronauts look like they are lying = obviously they are lying

If astronauts look like they are telling the truth = they are faking it and obviously still lying

Photographic and video evidence presented by astronomers, NASA, etc. = all fake, never trustworthy

Photographic evidence and video evidence presented by hoaxters and flat earthers = all true, always trustworthy. Because reasons.

#moonhoaxlogic #flateartherlogic

Obviously, we should judge science based on our feelings. Next up, SJWs present on how America never landed on the moon because that would hurt other countries' feelings. :cry:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Did anybody say this in this thread ? because if not it says how stupid we all are, I have a physicist in the next room and he says all you would have to do is point one of the radars they use for detecting long range air craft or missiles on the fly and point it at other continents and they would show up plain as day.... Daa daa........real simple.... :oops:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal