Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 18, 2016 2:39 pm

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The Saturn 5 was real but what sat atop it was nothing but typical credit monopoly fraud!


Ok now you're really pushing it by convoluting things like a shill.
The only nonsense i haven't read in these threads yet is that the fake rockets spread "chemtrails", before crashing into the ocean of course.
Image


Actually the rockets do put out chemical trails when they launch that take a long time to disperse because they are not water based, this is the major reason we know the trails behind the jets are not normal contrail water vapor but chemical based because they do not evaporate.....and hang around all day.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL







Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed May 18, 2016 3:13 pm

halnovemila wrote:The said expert stated that the UFO pic was a result of a photo editing because, by playing with the pic colors, he found a "rectangle" surrounding the UFO object and that WOULD BE THE PROOF that the UFO is been "pasted" on the pic.


What year was the UFO pic done? The rectangle the expert speaks of is an artefact of optical compositing. Go look at an original copy of The Empire Strikes Back. There is no reason for it to appear in any form of digital compositing work because anyone with photoshop can get a perfect matte of anything at any time.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 18, 2016 4:30 pm

If anyone here is not going to debunk the radar then this is done......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 18, 2016 6:01 pm

You ignorant Christers, come out come out where ever you are.......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Wed May 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Moretorque wrote:The scary thing about the flat earth is I feel they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with on the globalized sheeple.

On the moon landings, one needs to look no further than the Lunar module itself to see it was a prop......there was no where to correctly pack the car on that thing, the lunar car was a hoax just for starters......


You do know the "car" (assuming you're talking about the lunar rover) was collapse-able, right?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The scary thing about the flat earth is I feel they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with on the globalized sheeple.

On the moon landings, one needs to look no further than the Lunar module itself to see it was a prop......there was no where to correctly pack the car on that thing, the lunar car was a hoax just for starters......


You do know the "car" (assuming you're talking about the lunar rover) was collapse-able, right?


Yes I do and there are no pictures or film of them unloading it in real time from start to finish, also it just shows up on the scene with no tire tracks showing how it got there and obviously a crane set it up on the fake lunar landscape. Also the batteries that powered the car were off the shelf and not able to stand the heat of the moon.

One needs to look no further than the LEM to reALIZE THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKE BECAUSE IT IS A COMPLETE PROP......

I have watched quit a few films on the LEM, you could not even get out of the door with the space suits on, the space suits are a whole nother joke as well.....

CIA director William Casey sums the money masters plans for the world best with " We will know when our job is complete when what the American people believe is true is in fact false "

We can pick this back up on Mr. Wu's moon landing hoax thread but after I studied the LEM for a bit I realized it never happened... The LEM is a complete joke from the word go, at least they made a nice big rocket to fool the sheep with the con so it was not a total loss.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Wed May 18, 2016 10:57 pm

droid wrote:Does this mean that before flight we were all condemned to not make any deductions without leaving the ground? Do you really need to "see" everything with your own eyes to gain a reasonable acceptance of its existence Winston? Let that alone speak for itself.

You have repeatedly:

1- ignored the fact that that stars rotate ccw on the northern hemisphere and cw on the southern hemisphere. Something you can observe WITH YOUR OWN EYES
2- ignored the fact that airline travel times DO NOT MATCH the Flat earth model at all. And you will, it seems, reject the task of checking one or two flights for yourself, settling for the dishonest they're-in collusion line or things to that effect.
3- ignored the fact that airline flights actually do not have to fly over antarctica, as i demonstrated with the lines on google earth, which you just called "bogus".
4- ignored the fact you can take an 8" telescope and see for yourself the curvature of the moon, mountains and all
5- ignored the fact you can take an 8" telescope and see for yourself the ships and the full-sized sun going below the horizon
6- ignored the fact i demonstrated the drop of the horizon as a function of height, just calling it bogus (more on this below)

.


You missed out on making statements based on a collosal ignorance of science or worse flat out lies like this one.

"Did you know that science and NASA has recently said that the Van Allen Belts have now solidified into a solid force field that cosmic rays can't pass through? They sort of admitted that there's a force field around the Earth. It was even mentioned on the History Channel. That would indicate a dorm. And it means that we are trapped on Earth, even though we are protected from forces outside the Earth."

This is what Nasa actually says

Two donuts of seething radiation that surround Earth, called the Van Allen radiation belts, have been found to contain a nearly impenetrable barrier that prevents the fastest, most energetic electrons from reaching Earth.
http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

Either he assumed that being impenetrable barrier to the fastest most energetic electrons = people and spaceships or he is just making stuff up.

Also the History Channel? Talk about not understanding reliable from non reliable sources. The History channel is no longer an education channel, It is all about Ice Trucking or watching modern day gold extractors up north f**k things up over and over and space aliens with some serious docs tossed in.

I am sure I've noticed that a few other times. "Science says" followed by some Woo from Wu which science doesn't actually say.

It is a complete waste of time trying to argue the point with someone who lacks basic knowledge and reasoning skills.
They demand respect but they don't understand that respect needs to be earned and claiming things that are crazy and groundless is crazy, the sort of crazy that is so crazy that the crazy people just don't see it.
Again respect is earned, it doesn't come up with the rations.

Someone asked why the statements are not debunked
Well
1: The respect issue. If I were to claim that eating 10 bananas a day, no more and no less is more powerful than steroids, would you bother or just call me a lunatic.
I don't see the problem. This is a forum where people are dismissed as SJWs, Manginas, and feminists [even when feminists would think said person is a misogynist] but heaven forbid that they get some of that treatment back. There is nothing wrong with being dismissive and insulting but this forum is double standard central [I hate sluts, can't wait to go overseas where women are better and f**k them all]
2: The effort. In order to really prove the point one would have to go back and lead people by the hand through a basic science education and that takes a lot of time.
3: The pointlessness. Any actual evidence and arguments will just be dismissed as lies by people who are borderline nuts. Big Pharma this, Nasa that. The Jews. Why even bother trying. It has been pointed on here by others. If someone believes the Allies started WWII, they are so off base on actual history [speaking as someone who is fond of this area] and they are beyond help... the banana thing above.
4: The effort part 2. It is unreasonable to expect someone to go through the volumes of bullshit and then search the internet for those who have debunked it, especially for someone who will dismiss it as Elbonian lies. 4a: And for someone dimwitted enough to point out that Elbonians are a fictional creation from the dilbert comic strip and thus my entire argument is moot which he has an aspie like tendency to do. Few of us study these things as a hobby or as employment, we have enough basic science to spot bullshit but to be a debunker is another level. Even myself who has a solid background in History and especially WWII, it takes time to properly debunk and again no matter what you say, those darn Elbonians.
5: The annoyance factor. Even if you are utterly right, and the other person has been demolished, they will just keep derping on. It is bothersome.
6: The HA effect. On most forums you get a pretty normal distribution. You get that guy who argues against vaccines and 5 guys will line up to dump all over him. Because this forum was started by one of "those" the process of attracting a wide viewship never happened. The normal people that you see on other forums like thaivisa, Formusa etc get drivin off here by a forum where 68% of the active user base think Hitler is a pretty swell guy. There is suck trying to explain the obvious to the blind, it is double plus suck when the person you are explaining it to has derpy friends to back him up.




.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Wed May 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Adama wrote:There's no such thing as a star visible anywhere in this solar system at least. There is not one star. Naturally that photo is 100% real and authentic, definitely not fake.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

There is no point having a discussion with some so astoundingly ignorant.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Wed May 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Adama wrote:A new revelation. Not everyone wants to wake up to the Matrix. If you remember Cypher, you can think of most people alive today as being like that character. They prefer the pleasant delusion over the truth. The truth is truly frightening.


Yeah, a lot of people just won't shake off Bible Bullshit. A book littered with contradictions, filled with acts of pure evil from a supposedly benevolent loving god, a god that resorts to torturing those who don't love him enough like some sort of abusive husband/father.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 18, 2016 11:13 pm

You Gonna Burn in Hell Sinner !
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Thu May 19, 2016 1:00 am

I am willing to become a flat earth / moon landing hoaxter apologist if the price is right. I realize that humanity is completely f***ed from its stupidity, so I just want to cash in at this point. For the right price tag I'll join the hoaxter / flat earther side and completely renounce the spherical earth / moon landings and start spamming people and threads with the troof. Someone make me a cash offer. Since you guys can't make a coherent argument to save your lives, you should consider buying out the opposition with cold hard cash.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Thu May 19, 2016 1:24 am

I wouldn't call it spaming. It is one thread and the messages deal with the thread topic and it is in the right section.

To be fair.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Thu May 19, 2016 1:27 am

Moretorque wrote:You Gonna Burn in Hell Sinner !



If the bible was an accurate reflection of the way that god fellow is, I think I'd rather take my chances in Hell. I've long had the impression that Satan comes across much better than god in them thar bible. Not perfect, but better.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 am

Ghost wrote:I am willing to become a flat earth / moon landing hoaxter apologist if the price is right. I realize that humanity is completely f***ed from its stupidity, so I just want cold hard cash.



You should be a politician, you would be perfect. Totally transparent and all you want is cash...........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Thu May 19, 2016 3:01 am

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:I am willing to become a flat earth / moon landing hoaxter apologist if the price is right. I realize that humanity is completely f***ed from its stupidity, so I just want cold hard cash.



You should be a politician, you would be perfect. Totally transparent and all you want is cash...........


I'd rather live in a sane world that makes sense. Since I can't have what I want, I'd take the cash.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest