ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Eric » May 19th, 2016, 4:53 am

Moretorque wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The scary thing about the flat earth is I feel they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with on the globalized sheeple.

On the moon landings, one needs to look no further than the Lunar module itself to see it was a prop......there was no where to correctly pack the car on that thing, the lunar car was a hoax just for starters......


You do know the "car" (assuming you're talking about the lunar rover) was collapse-able, right?


Yes I do and there are no pictures or film of them unloading it in real time from start to finish, also it just shows up on the scene with no tire tracks showing how it got there and obviously a crane set it up on the fake lunar landscape. Also the batteries that powered the car were off the shelf and not able to stand the heat of the moon.

One needs to look no further than the LEM to reALIZE THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKE BECAUSE IT IS A COMPLETE PROP......

I have watched quit a few films on the LEM, you could not even get out of the door with the space suits on, the space suits are a whole nother joke as well.....

CIA director William Casey sums the money masters plans for the world best with " We will know when our job is complete when what the American people believe is true is in fact false "

We can pick this back up on Mr. Wu's moon landing hoax thread but after I studied the LEM for a bit I realized it never happened... The LEM is a complete joke from the word go, at least they made a nice big rocket to fool the sheep with the con so it was not a total loss.


Ahem. So the Christers are crazy, huh? Is that right... :roll: haha.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » May 19th, 2016, 4:57 am

All flat earthers have been targeted for termination.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Eric » May 19th, 2016, 4:58 am

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:A new revelation. Not everyone wants to wake up to the Matrix. If you remember Cypher, you can think of most people alive today as being like that character. They prefer the pleasant delusion over the truth. The truth is truly frightening.


Yeah, a lot of people just won't shake off Bible Bullshit. A book littered with contradictions, filled with acts of pure evil from a supposedly benevolent loving god, a god that resorts to torturing those who don't love him enough like some sort of abusive husband/father.



We should all just be like the communists who murdered 100 million people in the last century - more bloodbath than all of the centuries combined in the history of mankind! Yes, they are benevolent people. They care about you, the very same people that "supposedly" create our culture now. Yes, that makes perfect logical sense. :shock:
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » May 19th, 2016, 5:00 am

Guys, you won't believe it. I just found some incredible evidence for the flat earth. I'm a believer now!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnReGGAQ4G8[/youtube]
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Eric » May 19th, 2016, 6:30 am

There is no flat earth.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby halnovemila » May 19th, 2016, 8:46 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
halnovemila wrote:The said expert stated that the UFO pic was a result of a photo editing because, by playing with the pic colors, he found a "rectangle" surrounding the UFO object and that WOULD BE THE PROOF that the UFO is been "pasted" on the pic.


What year was the UFO pic done? The rectangle the expert speaks of is an artefact of optical compositing. Go look at an original copy of The Empire Strikes Back. There is no reason for it to appear in any form of digital compositing work because anyone with photoshop can get a perfect matte of anything at any time.


The pic analyzed by the so called "expert" is a low res, high JPEG compression pic from an old phone embedded camera.
The artifact isn't anything than just the result of JPEG compression that any supposedly *digital image expert* should know about.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact.

And, by the way, Photoshop isn't the only image editing application that can be used to do digital image composition and editing... I stop using Photoshop many years ago, and switched to GIMP, which is open source and still very powerful.
And yes, a proper done copy/paste (which doesn't require Photoshop to be done "properly") doesn't leave any artifact, or "surrounding rectangle" that can be observed by simply playing with image colors levels.
The only way to spot a digital image compositing is by observing inconsistencies of light sources, colours, shadows, reflections.
Last edited by halnovemila on May 19th, 2016, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
halnovemila
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: January 19th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » May 19th, 2016, 9:01 am

Eric wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:A new revelation. Not everyone wants to wake up to the Matrix. If you remember Cypher, you can think of most people alive today as being like that character. They prefer the pleasant delusion over the truth. The truth is truly frightening.


Yeah, a lot of people just won't shake off Bible Bullshit. A book littered with contradictions, filled with acts of pure evil from a supposedly benevolent loving god, a god that resorts to torturing those who don't love him enough like some sort of abusive husband/father.



We should all just be like the communists who murdered 100 million people in the last century - more bloodbath than all of the centuries combined in the history of mankind! Yes, they are benevolent people. They care about you, the very same people that "supposedly" create our culture now. Yes, that makes perfect logical sense. :shock:


All non believers are communists? You see statements like that are why I mock you so much. You just make it so easy. You don't allow in your statement for any condition other than bible and communism.
But hey if you want to play that game. How many little boys have you raped because if all people who think the bible is a load of self contradictory evil crap are communists, then all people who believe in the bible by the same faulty logic f**k little boys.

How could you have a problem with killing 100 million people and controlling culture when you worship a deity who exterminated almost the entire population of the world [flood] the first born of Egypt [even those with no power] and countless other people. Also how can you complain about communists controlling culture when the bible has been rammed down people's throats for ages and heretics put to the sword like the Cathars . Considering the topic and what happened to Galileo with the book burning and the trail. The communists and the god of the bible and Christianity till a few hundred years ago were not really any different. Communists are just secular cultists who suppress religion because they don't want to competition. Cultists tend not to like other cultists.

This brings up a point I mentioned earlier. There is no point discussing or even respecting the beliefs of someone who can't tell the difference between a communist who doesn't believe in god and one who doesn't.


Also I don't think any sane person thinks communists create our culture at least outside of communist countries. Hell I don't think anyone believes that... well aside from the Obama is a communist/Trump is a nazi morons people who don't understand the meaning of words.

Also I don't see how the evils of communism have anything to do with excusing the mass murder of the bible of innocents as well as the concept of torturing people forever for a theological difference of opinion. That is a bit like Paul Bernardo saying it was OK for him to rape and kill teenage girls because buddy across the street would beat his wife. Maybe so, irrelevant.
Say what you will about communists but at least a trip to the Gulag wasn't forever, either you died or you were released.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » May 19th, 2016, 9:19 am

Eric wrote:
Ahem. So the Christers are crazy, huh? Is that right... :roll: haha.


Most Christers are not crazy. Most of them hardly know anything about the bible and don't take their religion very seriously and in their minds dismiss anything that causes them discomfort.

Likewise even if an atheist holds crazy views, and I am sure plenty do, it doesn't invalidate atheism. If someone believes in Calculus and the existence of unicorns, that does not in any reflect on Calculus as a mathematical discipline. If a Brony comes up with something, you might want to be a bit careful before accepting it but still.

I'd say that just about everything is believed by some crazy person.

But hey champ, try again.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby starchild5 » May 19th, 2016, 11:20 am

No Moretorque ...

There is a conspiracy within a conspiracy...Tesla ..didn't invent sh*t...His father did....Did you know Tesla's father Milutin Tesla was a Vatican High Level Priest who had access to Vatican library :lol: :lol:

Tesla's father handed all Vatican Books to his son to play with and he invented stuff after stuff just like how elite's wanted it

Image

yeah ..its just a coincidence :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby starchild5 » May 19th, 2016, 11:22 am

Flat Earth vs Globe will make you crazy and divide us..Its better we stay away from it for now as its a very complicated subject
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Eric » May 19th, 2016, 12:12 pm

cdnFA wrote:
Eric wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:A new revelation. Not everyone wants to wake up to the Matrix. If you remember Cypher, you can think of most people alive today as being like that character. They prefer the pleasant delusion over the truth. The truth is truly frightening.


Yeah, a lot of people just won't shake off Bible Bullshit. A book littered with contradictions, filled with acts of pure evil from a supposedly benevolent loving god, a god that resorts to torturing those who don't love him enough like some sort of abusive husband/father.



We should all just be like the communists who murdered 100 million people in the last century - more bloodbath than all of the centuries combined in the history of mankind! Yes, they are benevolent people. They care about you, the very same people that "supposedly" create our culture now. Yes, that makes perfect logical sense. :shock:


All non believers are communists? You see statements like that are why I mock you so much. You just make it so easy. You don't allow in your statement for any condition other than bible and communism.
But hey if you want to play that game. How many little boys have you raped because if all people who think the bible is a load of self contradictory evil crap are communists, then all people who believe in the bible by the same faulty logic f**k little boys.

How could you have a problem with killing 100 million people and controlling culture when you worship a deity who exterminated almost the entire population of the world [flood] the first born of Egypt [even those with no power] and countless other people. Also how can you complain about communists controlling culture when the bible has been rammed down people's throats for ages and heretics put to the sword like the Cathars . Considering the topic and what happened to Galileo with the book burning and the trail. The communists and the god of the bible and Christianity till a few hundred years ago were not really any different. Communists are just secular cultists who suppress religion because they don't want to competition. Cultists tend not to like other cultists.

This brings up a point I mentioned earlier. There is no point discussing or even respecting the beliefs of someone who can't tell the difference between a communist who doesn't believe in god and one who doesn't.


Also I don't think any sane person thinks communists create our culture at least outside of communist countries. Hell I don't think anyone believes that... well aside from the Obama is a communist/Trump is a nazi morons people who don't understand the meaning of words.

Also I don't see how the evils of communism have anything to do with excusing the mass murder of the bible of innocents as well as the concept of torturing people forever for a theological difference of opinion. That is a bit like Paul Bernardo saying it was OK for him to rape and kill teenage girls because buddy across the street would beat his wife. Maybe so, irrelevant.
Say what you will about communists but at least a trip to the Gulag wasn't forever, either you died or you were released.


Listen.
This brings up a point I mentioned earlier. There is no point discussing or even respecting the beliefs of someone who can't tell the difference between a communist who doesn't believe in god and one who doesn't.

This statement alone proves that you have NO idea what you are talking about. Communists don't believe in God, goofball. The whole ideology refutes God - but I'm sure... you already knew that. This is just a hilarious statement! Show me a "communist who believes in God". People that pick on God or "Christers" are so ignorant they just ask for it. Most ignorant people. I'm not a religious freak, but I recognize ignorance and dislike it.

Say what you will about communists but at least a trip to the Gulag wasn't forever, either you died or you were released.

A more ignorant statement has never been uttered.
Last edited by Eric on May 19th, 2016, 8:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » May 19th, 2016, 12:37 pm

starchild5 wrote:No Moretorque ...

Image

yeah ..its just a coincidence :lol: :lol:


StarChild , Tesla's father looks like he's just seen a SPACE MONSTER......... StarChild I'm scared, your right the space monsters are the JEWS.............. :cry:
Last edited by Moretorque on May 19th, 2016, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4437
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » May 19th, 2016, 8:29 pm

starchild5 wrote:No Moretorque ...

There is a conspiracy within a conspiracy...Tesla ..didn't invent sh*t...His father did....Did you know Tesla's father Milutin Tesla was a Vatican High Level Priest who had access to Vatican library :lol: :lol:

Tesla's father handed all Vatican Books to his son to play with and he invented stuff after stuff just like how elite's wanted it


Except he was a Serbian small village Orthodox priest. lol lol
Neither high level nor Vatican.
As for the rest, I bet you don't have a real source on that one either. But hey I can see the Vatican giving some obscure village priest *All* of the Vatican Books. Not!

Speaking of inventing stuff.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » May 19th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Eric wrote:This statement alone proves that you have NO idea what you are talking about. Communists don't believe in God, goofball. The whole ideology refutes God - but I'm sure... you already knew that. This is just a hilarious statement! Show me a "communist who believes in God". People that pick on God or "Christers" are so ignorant they just ask for it. Most ignorant people. I'm not a religious freak, but I recognize ignorance and dislike it.

[my stuff]
Say what you will about communists but at least a trip to the Gulag wasn't forever, either you died or you were released.

A more ignorant statement has never been uttered.



That quote of mine was clearly a typo as you can tell from the context of everything else I said.
What I typed
"who can't tell the difference between a communist who doesn't believe in god and one who doesn't. "
What I meant.
The difference between a communist who doesn't believe in god and an non communist who doesn't.
After all the problem with what you said was
"You don't allow in your statement for any condition other than bible and communism. "
Our conversation had nothing to do with trying to differentiate between secular and religious communists.
Remember "All non believers are communists? " If you had claimed that all communists are non believers and left it at that with no implications that communist fail taints other non believers, I wouldn't bother to respond.

I donno, you cultists always seem to want to paint all non believers as communists, much like Adama or whatever his name is and his, all atheists hate god and are evil bigoted bullshit. I've seen it over and over again. I am not sure if it is dishonest or pure stupidity that drives that idea.

Also there are communists who do believe in god btw.
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/oct/15inter.htm
"Yes. There is no problem with it. Being a Communist does not mean that I should not believe in God. Nowhere is it said or written -- be it Marxist-Leninist doctrines or party manifestoes -- that a Communist should be an atheist. Most party cadres are believers. "
Oh and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_communism

Although communist governments cracked down on religon as alternative cults, and some of the early writers trashed it hard, there is actually nothing contradictory between the bible and communism.


As for my second statement. Are you suggesting that nobody died in the gulags or nobody was released.
So the soviets had the secret to immortality in your view. Nobody ever died or left the Gulags, everyone stayed in and alive till the fall of the SU?
Again, not like hell, I left out the third option of escape.
If so, it is again ironic that you accuse me of ignorance.
I'll assume you buy into how people died in gulags.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn#Imprisonment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varlam_Shalamov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag#Life_after_term_served
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_kilometre
During most of the Soviet era, criminals and other undesirables, including supposedly rehabilitated political prisoners returning from the Gulags, were often banished from urban centers such as Moscow

Speaking of ignorance. When will you learn, you just can't win.
So other than picking on a typo and calling me ignorant because you know nothing about the Gulags, you got nothing.

BTW how is picking on someone who believes that a book filled with contradictions is literally true ignorant. I don't go after those who use the bible as some sort of pick and choose inkblot test, mainly because they don't take the bible too seriously and it is more habit than anything.
Also how is being opposed to mass murder of innocent children as a moral tale ignorant?
How is picking on people who think that harmless people should be tortured forever for a difference of opinion ignorant.
Well I'd consider it pretty much a moral duty to point out the flaws in the bible as well as the evil within.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Eric » May 19th, 2016, 10:02 pm

I probably get mad because there are more things in the Bible that teach you about good things. Like love, gentleness, understanding and patience. In kindness, trust, forgiveness and in humbling yourself. In my experience these lessons are invaluable and have worked for me in solving and facing life's most difficult problems - when Nothing else works.

I get mad when I see ignorant people bash it, and focus only on it's "flaws".
If more people practiced the overarching whole message of the Bible - the world would be a better place.

I think people don't realize that, the media shapes our understanding & our viewpoints of things, more than we realize - or would like to admit. You've probably heard it repeated somewhere, and now that's what you think of it.
Have you actually read anything in the Bible?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests