Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:20 am

Ghost wrote:Does anyone else suspect Adama is a robot? He seems to pick up on keywords and post based on that. Just like he started talking about car keys even though it was just an example. He seems incapable of taking anything -non-literally. I've noticed this kind of thinking (for lack of a better word) in fundamentalist types. I'm not digging at him at the moment. It's just really odd and I've never understood it.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was about to quote that lame thing about the keys lol.
It might be google doing some low-level "deep learning" experiments

@Adama
Don't take me too seriously, i agree with some things you say and disagree with others, just humoring this a bit.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am







Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Moretorque » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 pm

I think Adama is really just an extension of Droid and Droid is testing new software on us..........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:48 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:Look at how upset he is though. He shouldn't even care that much about anything that is typed here. You would think I sunk a dagger into his heart or something. Must not be anything really interesting or serious on his mind except for what I'm thinking.


He called God evil, because of some passages in the Bible. That upset you, judging from your reply. But could it be that the God of the Old Testament is just kind of an asshole? He seems nicer in the New Testament, I'll give you that.



Well in the Old Testament He did more because He wanted to present them as an example for us. He had to show us how He truly feels about sin. In other words, don't do it. In the NT, He feels the same way, but His mercy is emphasized more.

In the OT there were many tribes which God had a problem with, who were doing things which He considered disgusting. He had already determined what their punishment would be. He merely used the tribes of Israel to bring His judgment upon them. So if God says the penalty for a certain activity is death, and virtually a whole nation is committing that act repeatedly everyday knowing how God feels about it, then they were likely to receive judgement.

You haven't seen me upset. I am just saying, I am always on that guy's mind, even when I havent responded to him since he made his first posts on the subject. He also thinks I refuse to talk to him because he thinks God is cruel. No, it is because he openly describes what homosexuals do in the marital bed, which is disgusting.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Adama wrote:
You haven't seen me upset. I am just saying, I am always on that guy's mind, even when I haven’t responded to him since he made his first posts on the subject. He also thinks I refuse to talk to him because he thinks God is cruel. No, it is because he openly describes what homosexuals do in the marital bed, which is disgusting.


You are only on my mind when I see you post stupid shit.

Much like pretty much everything you say about me and people in general you are extremely off base. You have no ability to read what people are thinking.

But hey nice save on the gay thing... I guess I am on your mind always if you remembered that... using your logic. Most people would have clarified their position rather than come across as some sort of lover of baby killing.
Also even if it is true regarding the disgusting thing, you do love a baby killer and justify his actions. That is the real issue here.

Also someone who is disgusted by homosexuality but not baby killing has their priority messed up. Dudes f***ing other dudes is gross but it is not on the same level as drowning little babies. Interesting that you felt motivated to call me disgusting but let the other thing pass.

Also referring to being balls deep in another dude is not exactly all that graphic, and was done in the context of an illustrative example for which it's extremeness served a function.
Last edited by cdnFA on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:28 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
He called God evil, because of some passages in the Bible. That upset you, judging from your reply. But could it be that the God of the Old Testament is just kind of an asshole? He seems nicer in the New Testament, I'll give you that.


I don't think I upset him. I don't think he has enough respect for me to be upset by me. I think he is so deep in his faith that there is nothing that can shake him. No logic, no facts nothing.

As for the OT and NT god, they just can't be the same person. One would not expect an all knowing all powerful entity to change that much on a dime.

The OT dude is a vengeful mass murderer and an extreme nationalist that would make Hitler happy [living space/ promised land, chosen people/master race], the OT reads like Mien Kampf. Also into a lot of strict rules [over 600] pretty anal guy.

The NT guy seems to be into that universal love and brotherhood thing and a bit more easy going. Although you have that whole going to hell for not believing thing which is a bit Old Testament and certainly not loving nor understanding or turn the other cheekish.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:56 am

Argument # 5: The Bible is the word of God because it agrees with science and contains scientific facts.

False scientific facts in the Bible

- Insects do not have four feet

- Rabbits do not chew their cud

- Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt nor dust

- The bat is not a bird

- Snails do not melt

- The Earth is not flat

- The Earth is not motionless

- The moon is not a light

- Our sun is not the same age as the rest of the stars

- Stars are not little balls of light close to the Earth

- Wind is not held in storehouses


http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/DebunkingChristians/Page9.htm
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:20 am

Of course, as soon as we understand and accept that the Bible was written by pre-scientific people and is in fact filled with many metaphors and allegories, these things cease to be a problem. Trying to make the Bible into a science textbook would be like taking a car owner's manual and using it as a cookbook.

Then we can search for the real value - the meaning.

The stories are not the point. The meaning of the stories is the point.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Here is a great new video by ODD TV for flat earth beginners that answers 21 of the most common questions about flat earth.

A Strangers Guide to the Flat Earth | A comprehensive beginners course that thoroughly explains the answers to 21 of the most frequently asked questions about flat earth. Journey through the list from beginning to end while all the "loose ends" are tied up by the time it's over. Share with you friends, family and loved ones. The earth is most definitely flat and it is important for us to understand.

21 Questions:

01. Where’s the edge?
02. Where does the sun go if the earth is flat?
03. What’s underneath the flat earth?
04. What about ships & boats disappearing over the horizon?
05. What about all the pictures of the earth?
06. Why are all the other planets round?
07. What about satellites and GPS?
08. Is outer space even real?
09. How is circumnavigation possible on flat earth?
10. How come the moon is upside down in the southern hemisphere?
11. What about seasons?
12. What about gravity?
13. What about the Coriolis Effect?
14. Why can’t I see infinitely far?
15. Is the flat earth a religious thing?
16. Is the flat earth society behind the resurgence of the flat earth?
17. Are all scientists, pilots and members of the government in on it?
18. NASA isn’t the only space agency. Are all the others in on it?
19. Well then who’s responsible for this deception?
20. Why the lie?
21. What’s it mean if the earth is flat?

Narrated & Produced by ODD TV
with an original soundtrack.

Free Download:
'Dear NASA, Why Are You Lying?'
https://soundcloud.com/overdosedenvermusic/dear-nasa-why-are-you-lying

Special thanks to John Armstrong, Amandha, Gurly Truther, UncleR3mus & Dave P for sending your answers to my email.


Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi all,
I finally uploaded some photos I wanna show you that I took from my smart phone on a plane from Las Vegas, to Seoul, Korea last January. It certainly looks like there is curvature on the horizon, doesn't it? If you look at the photos below from the plane window, you can see a slope.

Adama, how do you explain that? I took multiple shots here from different angles. And I took some videos too, which I will upload later. Remember that my smart phone camera has no fish lens or curved lens, and neither does the plane window, because if it did, then you would see the ground and airport curved too when the plane is parked at the airport or on the runway. So Adama, how do you explain this?

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby droid » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:08 pm

According to FET, that curvature is the disc's perimeter, while at the same time one can not see 'infinitelly far' lol but let's not forget it's an observer-dependent theory :lol:

I've already posted pics that also show the obvious drop in the horizon here, please refer to those.

Also if a camera has a wide lens fish eye effect, one should be able to do the effect upwards as well.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Adama wrote:The old model of the earth is correct. The earth doesnt revolve around the sun. The earth is perfectly stationary. It is the stars that revolve around the earth. The sun isnt 86 million miles away. It is right there up inside the sky.

There is no such thing as outer space or even space. All Nasa footage is fake, filmed inside large swimming pools using blue/green screen techology. Look at the footage and you can tell when they are weightless inside, they are in the zero G airplane because they can not sustain weightlessness for more than a few seconds before they start bouncing around and gravity returns. There were also air bubbles in some space walk videos.

Why can't they locate missing airplanes if there are 20,000 satellites in the sky? There should be spy satellites everywhere covering most of the world. That is because there is a limit as to how high manmade craft can fly, and unfortunately no one can leave this plane.

You can also notice that Nasa has its launchpads by the sea in California and Florida. That is because the rockets do not fly straight up into space. Look at the videos. They fly straight up and then turn sharply so that they can fly out of your field of view, as they splash down into the ocean.

We have been lied to all our lives about everything in this world.



Now where in any of your rambling, did you come close to a coherent answer. In fact, we are all now dumber for having heard what you said. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul, :evil:
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
User avatar
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm
Location: Makati, NCR Philippines

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Pinaylover wrote:
Adama wrote:The old model of the earth is correct. The earth doesnt revolve around the sun. The earth is perfectly stationary. It is the stars that revolve around the earth. The sun isnt 86 million miles away. It is right there up inside the sky.

There is no such thing as outer space or even space. All Nasa footage is fake, filmed inside large swimming pools using blue/green screen techology. Look at the footage and you can tell when they are weightless inside, they are in the zero G airplane because they can not sustain weightlessness for more than a few seconds before they start bouncing around and gravity returns. There were also air bubbles in some space walk videos.

Why can't they locate missing airplanes if there are 20,000 satellites in the sky? There should be spy satellites everywhere covering most of the world. That is because there is a limit as to how high manmade craft can fly, and unfortunately no one can leave this plane.

You can also notice that Nasa has its launchpads by the sea in California and Florida. That is because the rockets do not fly straight up into space. Look at the videos. They fly straight up and then turn sharply so that they can fly out of your field of view, as they splash down into the ocean.

We have been lied to all our lives about everything in this world.



Now where in any of your rambling, did you come close to a coherent answer. In fact, we are all now dumber for having heard what you said. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul, :evil:


Thank you for the blessing. I have no doubt that anything that I could say which comes from me is indeed dumb, and if it comes from me, you're probably better off not having read it. Take comfort in this. You can ignore me from this point on.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 pm

That's a quote from Billy Madison movie
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
User avatar
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm
Location: Makati, NCR Philippines

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm

droid wrote:According to FET, that curvature is the disc's perimeter, while at the same time one can not see 'infinitelly far' lol but let's not forget it's an observer-dependent theory :lol:

I've already posted pics that also show the obvious drop in the horizon here, please refer to those.

Also if a camera has a wide lens fish eye effect, one should be able to do the effect upwards as well.


Where did they say that? Can you show me? What you mean by perimeter? You mean the edge? The edge is supposed to be antarctica, according to flat earth theory.

The flat earthers claim that you cannot see any curvature from an airplane. So they have not even addressed this yet. Why has no one uploaded footage of curvature from an airplane? I cant be the only one that has these photos. Anyone can take these photos. Yet in thousands of flat earth videos, no one has uploaded these photos? Strange.

Maybe they will claim this is an optical illusion. Or maybe they will claim that the flat earth is uneven so you can sometimes see curvature?

Does mainstream science or astronomy say that you can see curvature from a plane?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby OutWest » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:01 am

Winston wrote:
droid wrote:According to FET, that curvature is the disc's perimeter, while at the same time one can not see 'infinitelly far' lol but let's not forget it's an observer-dependent theory :lol:

I've already posted pics that also show the obvious drop in the horizon here, please refer to those.

Also if a camera has a wide lens fish eye effect, one should be able to do the effect upwards as well.


Where did they say that? Can you show me? What you mean by perimeter? You mean the edge? The edge is supposed to be antarctica, according to flat earth theory.

The flat earthers claim that you cannot see any curvature from an airplane. So they have not even addressed this yet. Why has no one uploaded footage of curvature from an airplane? I cant be the only one that has these photos. Anyone can take these photos. Yet in thousands of flat earth videos, no one has uploaded these photos? Strange.

Maybe they will claim this is an optical illusion. Or maybe they will claim that the flat earth is uneven so you can sometimes see curvature?

Does mainstream science or astronomy say that you can see curvature from a plane?


The curvature of the earth is routinely observed from high altitudes. BTW.. Antarctica has been circumnavigated any number of times, including by private sailing boat crews.
It is not the edge of anything except the continent of Antarctica.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest