Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Adama » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:55 am

The_Adventurer wrote:You assume that by the time they allow civilian tourism on a rocket ship it won't just be an elaborate VR simulation. :)

Yes, just another deception. Why not? War is peace. Ignorance is freedom, and all that.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:34 am

Adama wrote:Not really. For most of human civilization, practically every human society there ever was believed the earth was round like a circle and flat. They knew you couldn't fall off the edge. So it isn't a loony theory. It is just one that is surrounded by great controversy.

They have also believed in magic, sorcery, curses, that various things caused diseases (instead of microbes), and so on. By your logic, things are true just because someone believes in them. Even one so short of brains as yourself should be able to see the problem with this. You know you have no evidence because you believe a lie. How ironic and hypocritical that you condemn those who agree with the majority (such as believing media narratives) but at the same time here are claiming that the flat earth is true because people believed in it.

Science asks you to disbelieve your own eyes to believe their science. You can choose to do that. I believe my eyes over their lies. Until we can each get a ride on a rocket ship, that's what I'm sticking with.

Funny that you are disbelieving what your eyes can show you in order to stick with the flat earth non-theory.
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:52 am

Adama wrote:I am under no obligation to prove or disprove anything. This isn't as serious as that. Believe what you want. No skin off my back. Also, anyone can insult me and my intelligence, just to prove whatever point they'd like to make.

Ah, the old "I'm not obligated" bit. Truly the mark of someone who is full of shit and knows it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:03 am

Adama wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:You assume that by the time they allow civilian tourism on a rocket ship it won't just be an elaborate VR simulation. :)

Yes, just another deception. Why not? War is peace. Ignorance is freedom, and all that.

People like him give Christianity a bad name or good depending on how you look at it possibly from a simpletons point of view..

Simply put Adama should have lived thousands of years ago!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:41 am

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:

People like him give Christianity a bad name or good depending on how you look at it possibly from a simpletons point of view..

Machiavelli was right. Most people lack the depth of penetration and are just surface level thinkers. They see the surface and that's what they judge by, and they seek to go no further. That's fine, but that is why they assume so much about others.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:

Machiavelli was right. Most people lack the depth of penetration and are just surface level thinkers. They see the surface and that's what they judge by, and they seek to go no further. That's fine, but that is why they assume so much about others.

No Adama, your full of $hit as Ghost stated. Just like the christers have been for thousands of years. Fortunately some other individuals have had a higher level of thought so we could try and move out of the stone ages but others will take us right back, does that ring a bell at all.....?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:

No Adama, your full of $hit as Ghost stated. Just like the christers have been for thousands of years. Fortunately some other individuals have had a higher level of thought so we could try and move out of the stone ages but others will take us right back, does that ring a bell at all.....?

Well fine. Hey, believe what you want. That's what people do. They believe what they want to. Am I stopping you?? I only presented an alternate idea. You are not obligated to accept it. Don't you get that?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:38 pm

El_caudillo told me something interesting that may lay this whole issue to rest. He said that only Americans can fall for the flat earth theory whereas New Zealanders cannot. Because NZers travel a lot and have flown from New Zealand to the bottom of South America.

The thing is, on a flat earth model, NZ and South America are at opposite ends of the flat disc shaped earth model. So it would take a lot of time to fly between them. El_caudillo has flown from NZ to the lower part of South America before and it only took 14 hours he said, without any refueling stop. So he knows this first hand.

Now the thing is, when you fly from West coast America to East Asia, it also takes about 14 hours, plus or minus a few. That would be impossible on a flat earth model because America to Asia would be on a route arced along the INNER circle of the flat earth disc, while NZ to South America would be along the OUTER rim of the flat earth disc, thus traversing a much greater distance.

If you look at the flat earth map, you will see this. Even if you try to cut across the middle of the flat earth map, it would still take a lot longer than 14 hours to fly from NZ to South America on such a map.

Thus a flat earth model is technically impossible on this point alone, he says. That's why flat earth theory cannot fool New Zealanders, he says.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal