Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Earth is Not Moving, Not a Globe and Outer Space is a Ho

Postby Adama » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:54 pm

Tsar wrote:A circle and a globe appear round, but very tiny flat, straight lines are what compose both a circle and a three-dimensional globe.

Testing water on a tennis ball isn't the same as Earth's gravity holding water on Earth. The water is already on Earth and so is the tennis ball. The water wants to leave the tennis ball because gravity pulls it down to Earth. A tennis ball is an object on Earth. Earth is a planet with gravity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1Zc0GGOaw[/youtube]

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/pythagoras/Munching/circle.shtml

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earth-is-not-round/

http://www.smarterthanthat.com/astronomy/top-10-ways-to-know-the-earth-is-not-flat/

I bet if they could do it in a weightless environment with a massive round ball, water would still not adhere to it.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 pm

So what is the firmament or air/space barrier supposed to be made of? For example, if Moretorque was to launch a Saturn V up there, what would happen? Could he burst through it? And if there is no space, then what is beyond the earth?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Ghost wrote:So what is the firmament or air/space barrier supposed to be made of?

A clear, impenetrable substance made by God. It is supposed to separate the waters above from below, meaning there is water up in the sky above the firmament too.

I was just watching Doomsday Preppers on NGC. I realize now that asteroids too must be another lie to further the round globe/outer space hoax. They want us to believe dinosaurs were wiped out by an asterioid, and that every several million years life on earth gets a reset. But that too is a lie. Asteroids can not destroy the earth, because nothing can enter or leave this plane. Stars can fall from the sky, but asteroids must also be a lie.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 pm

droid wrote:so there actually is a limit to what moretorque is willing to buy into
:shock:

Sometimes I think this site is a plant and Mr. Wu is a CIA operative who is just probing to see if the stupdifying master plan is on course and working, no China man could possibly be this dumb even if he is American.

Now whites yes but Chinese no ..
Last edited by Moretorque on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Ghost wrote:So what is the firmament or air/space barrier supposed to be made of? For example, if Moretorque was to launch a Saturn V up there, what would happen? Could he burst through it? And if there is no space, then what is beyond the earth?

Escape velocity is 25,300 MPH so you can break away from earths gravitational pull, the Space Shuttle is not powerful enough or to slow to achieve this. Anything slower and you get locked in a circular orbit just like a air plane but a rocket such as the shuttle circles the earth much higher of course.

All the satellites like Voyage for example reach over 25,300 to do what they do in order to explore the solar system, I cannot believe in this day and age people actually are on this level of science. And a China Man good grief, I bet when Winston's plan lands in Asia they really do pull the covers over their heads. They probably say, oh it's just that dumb American again!

Who are you try'in to fool Ghost, you possess warp drive speed and can be anywhere or everywhere in a instant.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:So what is the firmament or air/space barrier supposed to be made of?

A clear, impenetrable substance made by God. It is supposed to separate the waters above from below, meaning there is water up in the sky above the firmament too.

I was just watching Doomsday Preppers on NGC. I realize now that asteroids too must be another lie to further the round globe/outer space hoax. They want us to believe dinosaurs were wiped out by an asterioid, and that every several million years life on earth gets a reset. But that too is a lie. Asteroids can not destroy the earth, because nothing can enter or leave this plane. Stars can fall from the sky, but asteroids must also be a lie.

This man here is a terrorist and should be locked up for terrorism.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:12 pm

So, what, the universe is water and not space? In your worldview, what is the universe? Just water? Or water for a while and then space? How big is it?

Moretorque, I thought you were going to be on board with all this. I must say I am shocked. Why can't TPTB lie about this too? Maybe you are an inside agent trying to throw us off the trail, hmm...I mean, U.N. logo man, U.N. logo. That must mean the world is flat! I mean, it could just look that way because unless you do it that way you can't have all countries in one logo, but...

Anyway, I watched a video on YouToob yesterday proving the flat earth theory. The guy quoted 1984. I was surprised that there would be flat earth evidence in that book. But then it turned out he was saying that "ignorance is strength" was the evidence, so he was a bit nuttier than squirrel shit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Ghost wrote:

So, what, the universe is water and not space? In your worldview, what is the universe? Just water? Or water for a while and then space? How big is it?

Moretorque, I thought you were going to be on board with all this. I must say I am shocked. Why can't TPTB lie about this too? Maybe you are an inside agent trying to throw us off the trail, hmm...I mean, U.N. logo man, U.N. logo. That must mean the world is flat! I mean, it could just look that way because unless you do it that way you can't have all countries in one logo, but...

Anyway, I watched a video on YouToob yesterday proving the flat earth theory. The guy quoted 1984. I was surprised that there would be flat earth evidence in that book. But then it turned out he was saying that "ignorance is strength" was the evidence, so he was a bit nuttier than squirrel shit.

There is another clue that those round earth folks do NOT
Want you to think about. I'm surprised that the deep thinking intellectuals here have not mentioned this-
How can people NOT notice that all maps of the world are FLAT! Even when they put them on the wall to confuse us, deep thinkers will still notice, the world on the wall is still flat!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Ghost wrote:

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:00 pm

The cosmos is what rotates around the earth.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:11 pm

How come pilots dont speak out about flat earth? They would know for certain if round or flat. We are talking about a millions of pilots over the past 100 years and they are not dumb people.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Regarding water forming a curve on a round surface, what about this example? Imagine you had a clear glass (cup) filled with water. Suppose the bottom of the cup is curved inside (upward and inward) into a convex shape. Would the surface of the water still be flat? Or would it be curved? I would say that the surface of the water would still be flat, despite their being a curve underneath the surface. Water may conform to the shape of the object, but apparently the surface of water is always flat, no matter what. So can water curve around a ball with huge gravity? How can it, when water is always flat.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Banano wrote:How come pilots dont speak out about flat earth? They would know for certain if round or flat. We are talking about a millions of pilots over the past 100 years and they are not dumb people.

Because they have been deceived by the same lies as everyone else. If you don't want to believe something could be possible, then you'll probably never believe it is possible, even despite your own eyes. And for the few who know, how could they confirm their thoughts on the matter? Everyone would laugh at them. They might even accuse them of using drugs.

Sailors and Navigators used a Flat Earth Map called the Mercator Projection to navigate on the world's seas with accuracy. If the world is a globe, how can a flat map lead to accurate navigation? They navigate as if the world is flat. They do not navigate for a round earth. If they did, they couldnt use a flat map to do it.

The Mercator projection was developed in 1569 by Gerardus Mercator as a navigation tool. Like the Peters map, the grid is rectangular and lines of latitude and longitude are all parallel. The Mercator map was designed as an aid to navigators since straight lines on the Mercator projection are loxodromes or rhumb lines -- representing lines of constant compass bearing -- perfect for "true" direction. If a navigator wishes to sail from Spain to the West Indies, all they have to do is draw a line between the two points and the navigator knows which compass direction to continually sail to reach their destination.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Adama wrote:
Banano wrote:How come pilots dont speak out about flat earth?They would know for certain if round or flat. We are talking about a millions of pilots over the past 100 years and they are not dumb people

Because they have been deceived by the same lies as everyone else. If you don't want to believe something could be possible, then you'll probably never believe it is possible, even despite your own eyes. And for the few who know, how could they confirm their thoughts on the matter? Everyone would laugh at them. They might even accuse them of using drugs.

Sailors and Navigators used a Flat Earth Map called the Mercator Projection to navigate on the world's seas with accuracy. If the world is a globe, how can a flat map lead to accurate navigation? They navigate as if the world is flat. They do not navigate for a round earth. If they did, they couldnt use a flat map to do it.

The Mercator projection was developed in 1569 by Gerardus Mercator as a navigation tool. Like the Peters map, the grid is rectangular and lines of latitude and longitude are all parallel. The Mercator map was designed as an aid to navigators since straight lines on the Mercator projection are loxodromes or rhumb lines -- representing lines of constant compass bearing -- perfect for "true" direction. If a navigator wishes to sail from Spain to the West Indies, all they have to do is draw a line between the two points and the navigator knows which compass direction to continually sail to reach their destination.

Yes...especially since all such maps are printed on FLAT pieces of paper! That proves it!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Pilots have above average IQ, we are not talking about butchers or taxi drivers. Millions of them are keeping mouth shut...not buying
Banano
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal