Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

North Korean film exposes America's evil crimes and culture

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

North Korean film exposes America's evil crimes and culture

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Check out this revealing North Korean documentary exposing the crimes, lies, propaganda and bad culture of America and its Zionist rulers. It's very accurate and spot on. Wow. These North Korean filmmakers really know what's going on in the west. They sound like freethinkers. How can that be? I thought freethinkers didn't exist in North Korea. The last third of it exposes the degeneracy and idiocracy of American pop culture and television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUu7DhL86Js

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUu7DhL86Js[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: North Korean film exposes America's lies, crimes, propag

Postby OutWest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Nothing is "Exposed" here. Every bit of it, whether true or not, has been combed over in vast quantity for decades.
Whether it is true, true in part, or fabrication. You are actually free to talk about it and publish it. There is not a "Dear Leader" who will murder you and your family
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:02 am

Hello Winston it's your HAer friend Iraqvet! I'm amazed you even found this video on youtube.com and it wasn't taken down!!! I think this is one of the best anti-propaganda films I have ever seen.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

OutWest wrote:Nothing is "Exposed" here. Every bit of it, whether true or not, has been combed over in vast quantity for decades.
Whether it is true, true in part, or fabrication. You are actually free to talk about it and publish it. There is not a "Dear Leader" who will murder you and your family

How so? Those things have only been exposed on HA and online. But not in government films and documentaries. Why doesn't China or Russia make documentaries like that? It looks like a documentary made by conspiracy theorists and Christians who dislike modern Satanic culture. Did you even watch the whole thing? It's very good and packs a lot of info compactly. It makes America out to be the most evil piece of Satanic filth in the world. lol. Yet sadly, it's pretty much all true.

Since China doesn't tell its citizens the truth about America, yet lets its citizens go on thinking that America provides a better life, you gotta wonder if the Chinese elite and the American/Zionist elite are collaborating at the top or have some deals and partnerships together that are undisclosed publicly. Most business deals are made in private, did you know that?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal