Chemtrails in China?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Chemtrails in China?

Post by HouseMD »

Devil Dog wrote:Were WW2 bombers spraying chemicals on their missions over Europe? Take a look at some photos of bombers flying at high altitude.

More importantly, are there any conspiracy theories that you geniuses DON'T believe? Is there anything that the typical HA member would look at and say "Well that's just ridiculous"?
They believe the earth is flat, there is an impenetrable ice wall at both poles, outer space doesn't exist, everything is a conspiracy, and chemtrails.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:Were WW2 bombers spraying chemicals on their missions over Europe? Take a look at some photos of bombers flying at high altitude.

More importantly, are there any conspiracy theories that you geniuses DON'T believe? Is there anything that the typical HA member would look at and say "Well that's just ridiculous"?
They believe the earth is flat, there is an impenetrable ice wall at both poles, outer space doesn't exist, everything is a conspiracy, and chemtrails.

Pretty well sizes up the mentality. All conspiracy theories are by definition true, anyone who questions that is not interested in " truth" and those meds the doctor wants them on are just another part of the chemtrail conspiracy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HouseMD wrote:Go take some jet flying lessons. Your plane will make a contrail. It's not some super secret magic program. Buy some jet fuel and burn it, in any damn engine you like. It isn't going to nake magic chemicals. Hell, run it through a mass spectrometer if you're feeling industrious. There's nothing magic in there. It's fuel. With a known formula. And there's no magic engine that can turn hydrocarbons into non-hydrocarbons, or into anything at all that isn't a burned up remnant of its former self. Engines aren't chemistry labs.
Did you do any research or just pop off and rant?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Stick to the facts, leave off the ad hominem.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HouseMD wrote:

I guess you lost the argument, since you have to resort to insults.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Pretty well sizes up the mentality. All conspiracy theories are by definition true, anyone who questions that is not interested in " truth" and those meds the doctor wants them on are just another part of the chemtrail conspiracy.
Was Oswald really the Lona Gunman, OutWest?

Or can some conspiracies actually exist?

I spent a lot of time hiking in Griffith Park in Los Angeles, and I watched the bastards play tic tac toe and turn a bright blue sky into dull snot.

I didn;t need a theory.

Did you watch what happens to the so called vapor trails there in the Phils?
(A) They evaporate like normal vapor trails, from the end toward the front
(B) They linger and get puffy and spread, first like a long cloud, then like a smear spreading out
(C) You didnt bother to observe for even one hour, but have an opinion anyway
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Was Oswald really the Lona Gunman, OutWest?

Or can some conspiracies actually exist?

I spent a lot of time hiking in Griffith Park in Los Angeles, and I watched the bastards play tic tac toe and turn a bright blue sky into dull snot.

I didn;t need a theory.

Did you watch what happens to the so called vapor trails there in the Phils?
(A) They evaporate like normal vapor trails, from the end toward the front
(B) They linger and get puffy and spread, first like a long cloud, then like a smear spreading out
(C) You didnt bother to observe for even one hour, but have an opinion anyway
The density of a control is dependent upon how much fuel is used to create it, the altitude at which it was created, the temperature, and the atmospheric pressure on a given day, as all combustion ends with the creation of water, and the density of that remaining water condensate (essentially a cloud) will depend on the same characteristics as any other cloud.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Jester wrote:

Stick to the facts, leave off the ad hominem.
Answer the question. What conspiracy theory is bullshit? Or are they all legit?

Are you a pilot? I am. I have a Commercial Pilot License. Do you know any airline employees? I know several pilots and managers with several US airlines. I have asked a few about this. They think it is ridiculous. It is asinine to think this kind of secret could be kept.

There are no mysterious unknown people showing up in unmarked vehicles to refill and maintain this secret equipment on airplanes. Where do you put all of this shit anyway? Conspiracy types just skip the details. It is easy for a person who has no practical knowledge or experience to skip the details. "Look up in the sky! That contrail looks funny so it must be a government conspiracy!"

But keep on believing.
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster

Post by Entrepreneur »

Last edited by Entrepreneur on October 26th, 2015, 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

This one got a good laugh out of the audience...

“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan