Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Have any of you had any Paranormal Experiences?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Have any of you had any Paranormal Experiences?

Postby jamesbond » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Since we are getting close to Halloween, I was wondering if any members here had any paranormal experiences. For example, has anyone seen a ghost or a deceased loved one? Has anyone lived in a house that they think might of been haunted?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Anyone Had Any Paranormal Experiences?

Postby Hero » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 am

The morning my dad died, I had a dream about him. In the dream, I was back in my parents' house and was surprised to find my dad there still alive. He spoke to me and I can't remember the exact words, but the gist of it was "I'm not quite dead yet."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:41 am

jamesbond wrote:Since we are getting close to Halloween, I was wondering if any members here had any paranormal experiences. For example, has anyone seen a ghost or a deceased loved one? Has anyone lived in a house that they think might of been haunted?

There's no such thing as either one of those. You shouldnt ever have live visions of anything without a body. You can never see your loved one again while you're alive.

I dont think there are such things as ghosts. What is at work is demonic possession.

Those psychics who know everything about you? That's because that woman has a demon who is attached to her, which either whispers in her ear or outright possesses her. The same is true with wizards/magicians too.

If you see the ghost, that means you're probably possessed. How did you get possessed? Maybe you sang along to some evil rap / rock lyrics too many times, which is chanting, which summons demons. Maybe you practiced with your ouija boards, visited a psychic, cast a spell, practiced yoga or deep meditation or deep trance states, taken drugs and alcohol to the point of blacking out, or maybe you were spiritually/psychologically injured as a child. All these weaken your defenses, opening the door. Once that door is opened, you can not close it yourself. You'll likely never be your own person again.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 am

I haunt people sometimes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Last year I was on a train coming back from a job interview and the girl opposite me had her ticket on the table. I took a look at it - I noticed she had travelled all the way from Wales.

The next day I was walking in Leicester Square in central London and I was drawn to a train ticket blowing past. I picked it up, and discovered it was the girl's train ticket.

That freaked me out so much.

Explanation 1: She dropped it, and I picked it up. A huge coincidence, but entirely possible.
Explanation 2: The ticket got stuck to my shoe or clothing for nearly 24 hours then fell off. Possible but I wore a different coat and if it had stuck to the bottom of my shoe it would have had to have stuck on there for 2-3 miles of walking. And how did it get stuck to me in the first place (UK train tickets are credit card sized pieces of card)?
Explanation 3: Different ticket. Unlikely as it was dated for that specific train, and the train wasn't that long.

There was actually something of the supernatural about the girl.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:41 pm

xiongmao wrote:There was actually something of the supernatural about the girl.

In what way xiongmao?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:15 pm

jamesbond wrote:

In what way xiongmao?

She had an aura about her. Ah, the whole episode is just too weird to comprehend.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:16 am

Raven hair and ruby lips
sparks fly from her finger tips
Echoed voices in the night
she's a restless spirit on an endless flight
wooo hooo witchy woman,
see how high she flies
woo hoo witchy woman she got
the moon in her eyes

She held me spellbound in the night
dancing shadows and firelight
crazy laughter in another room
and she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon
woo hoo witchy woman see how high she flies
woo hoo witchy woman she got the moon in her eyes

Well I know you want a lover,
let me tell your brother,
she's been sleeping in the Devil's bed.
And there's some rumors going round
someone's underground
she can rock you in the nighttime
'til your skin turns red
woo hoo witchy woman
see how high she flies
woo hoo witchy woman
she got the moon in her eyes
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Have any of you had any Paranormal Experiences?

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:05 am

Rock has a scary paranormal story. I hope he doesn't mind me telling it here. But it involves his dad. He said that when his dad went to his grandma's funeral, after the funeral, when his dad came home, all of a sudden the phone rang. When he picked it up, it was the voice of his deceased mother that just passed away! Startled and frightened and freaked out, he hung up the phone. What a pity. He should have tried to talk to her to see what she would have said. No he will never know. That story is the kind that runs a chill up your spine. Can you imagine that happening to you? Wouldn't you be freaked out too?

In Angeles City, me and Dianne experienced a haunting once. Right after our landlord's husband passed away, weird things began happening. First the doorknob to our bedroom turned by itself and snapped back while I was in the room alone. It was loud and clear. I think I saw the knob turn too. I was startled but realized it was harmless so it was ok. But then when Dianne came back, I told her what happened in the kitchen. As I was telling her about it, suddenly we heard loud tapping on the wall in front of us. It was like someone with a stick was tapping the wall in front of us but from INSIDE the house, not outside. It was very loud and clear. Dianne freaked out and made us go to a hotel that night. She would send a Catholic priest the next day to bless the house with holy water before we came back.

I wrote about it in another thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3820

Dianne has an even scarier tale than that involving her family if any of you want to hear it. It would make a good short story horror tale, but she claims it's true. I'll ask her if I can post about it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Have any of you had any Paranormal Experiences?

Postby TheLight954 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 am

See the 2 cases of precognitive dreams in my family: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3669
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal