Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:23 pm

I hate how Christian conspiracy documentaries and Christian authors, such as Fritz Springmeier and Texe Marrs, claim that the Illuminati are Satanists who worship Satan, in order to bring about the AntiChrist to fulfill the prophecies of Revelation. Yeah right. That is nonsensical and warped. Why would the Illuminati knowingly follow a public script laid out in the Bible? Come on. Don't you think that the Illuminati has a copy of the Bible and has read it too? Why would they knowingly follow a popular story script in the Bible where they are the eventual losers? Get real. They aren't that dumb to follow something so contrived. They are way smarter than that and way smarter than we are too. Elites, rulers and leaders tend to have far higher intelligence, vision, and wisdom than their followers and those below them. So don't take them to be fools. To do so only makes us out to be fools.

Expecting the secret cabals that run the world to follow a well known script in the Bible and Book of Revelations would be like expecting a chessmaster to play a serious game of chess against you while following a simple script in which he is going to be the eventual loser. Yeah right. No way. Are you kidding? Do you really expect the rulers of the world to be that dumb?

Michael Tsarion, who has the deepest understanding and knowledge of the Illuminati, says that the Illuminati is laughing all the way to the bank about this Christian notion of them being Satanists, because THEY are the ones who created Christianity in the first place. So it'd be foolish to think they are playing the bad guys in a story they wrote themselves.

The Romans may have upgraded Christianity a bit, but the roots of Christian motifs -- such as Jesus the Son (Sun), Sun worship, a dying and rising savior, and of monotheism -- go way back to Egyptian times at least, beginning with the Pharaoh Akhenaton and his cult of Aton. From this is where all the Christian, Freemasonry, and Illuminati occult symbolism originates. This is why you always see sun symbolism and sun disks in Christian Churches behind Jesus and Mary's heads in paintings, glass frescoes and statues. And why you see them all over the temples and shrines of Freemasonry.

Now, it is true that many of the symbols used in Freemasonry and other secret societies are Luciferian, and so are the symbols hidden in plain sight in Washington DC, London, the Vatican and many corporate logos. But that doesn't mean that Lucifer is Satan. That is a Christian myth without basis. Lucifer is simply a "bringer of light" just like Jesus and Mary are. So the God of the Christians, Freemasons, Illuminati, cult of Aton, etc. are all the same God being worshipped.

Tsarion also says that the Christian notion of light being good and darkness being evil is a fallacy too, because in reality, light can be used as a weapon, such as when the cop shines a flashlight at you, or when the sun rays are used to burn things through a magnifying glass, or when lasers are used to drill holes and burn things, etc.

You all should follow Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell's work and lectures and interviews on YouTube to really understand what the Illuminati is. It's a lot deeper than just them being Satanists following a script in the Bible, a book which has long been debunked and shown to be a coded form of Astrotheology.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+tsarion
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+tsarion+astrotheology
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+tsarion+akhenaton
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan+maxwell
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan+maxwell+astrotheology
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Moretorque » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Good morning Mr. Wu, Mr. Wu the Illuminati at it's core are not Satanist but some of the outer ring parts may be. They want a one world system and using the bible as a guide to make look true pacifies billions into submission.
Last edited by Moretorque on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Adama » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:36 am

You've fallen for some major deceptions, unfortunately, Mr Wu. I have reminded you many times, but although I keep telling you the truth, you will probably never come to accept the truth. Christianity has a spiritual nature which you will probably never understand. Christianity is not fiction. It isnt descendant from other religions. They want you to believe that though. Christianity started with Adam, which was even before the Egyptians.

"To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins." Acts 10:43
"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me." John 5:46

Jesus says that Moses spoke about Him. God tells us that ALL the prophets, including Adam, bear witness to Jesus Christ.

They want to tell you that Christianity is just like those other religions. In a way it is, for the majority of the Christian denominations. The religions which preach salvation by work are all false religions. The religion which preaches salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone is the only true religion.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." - Ephesians

Christianity is the only religion which says salvation is the gift of God through belief in Jesus Christ without doing works.

Are Sun and Son the same words in Spanish? Was English around back in the days of ancient Egypt? I am sure they have an explanation for that.

Now about the Illuminati.

God knows the end from the beginning, correct? He is God and He wrote it down. Do you think the elites can do anything other than what is already written? If God already foreknew, do you think they can change their course of action? If they did, God would already know they did, right? Therefore He would have wrote of that alternate course they decided to take cause He wrote it down. If God is God, and He is real, then things must proceed exactly as he has proscribed them. There is no other way, if God is real, by definition, because He is God. He foreknew their actions. Do you get it? There is no other way things can happen. None. Zero. How do we know? cause God foreknew and He told us. Since He foreknew, there is no way He could be wrong about anything. He is right.

See all these philosophical questions are nonsense meant to distract you from the truth. Don't you think that's what evil people do? They want to tell you the truth is evil; that the truth is a lie. This man is demonizing the truth to get you to dismiss it. That is an excellent way to hide the truth in plain sight. They can tell you the truth the whole time, but twist it by telling you that the truth is the lie. Basically they are saying the truth is a lie, so that you will believe that the truth is a lie.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Adama » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:57 am

BTW, the Bible is NOT a step by step guide for the illuminists to take over. It gives the main details. It doesnt give every detail of how things happen. So the argument itself is based upon a false premise.

What is in the Bible about them exactly? There are only a scant few details about how they are going to take power. Basically it just says that a few kings will give up power to the AntiChrist. They havent even got to reveal that part until it is too late.

As for the rest, it is controlled by Satan, and there is only one way he can do things. He needs the mark of the beast. Why? So that he can distinguish the true Christians from the atheists and other religions. The Christians will be the only ones who will not take the Mark of the beast. Therefore Satan wants to either starve the Christians to death by preventing them from being able to buy and sell (make a living and eat), or by outright murdering anyone who will not worship his image. Do you see? How else would he distinguish Christians from non-Christians without his mark of the beast on people? If you have another way that is just as easy, inform us. Maybe you think you're smarter than Satan here. I doubt it, since you've fallen for his doctrines.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Moretorque » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:24 am

There are 2 entities driving this boat here, they are mother and father. The bible is trying to blame father for how humanity is turning out under his reign. The bible at it's core is a book about mother and father. .
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Adama,
You are preaching the same fundamentalism as usual and using circular arguments again. "It is so because God said so, so it must be true and can't be questioned", blah blah blah.

You didn't address my point. The Illuminati knows what's in the Bible and Revelations. They've read it. Any educated person knows what's in it. Do you really think the Illuminati are going to look at the Book of Revelations and say:

"Oh, that's us, the followers of Satan who are going to establish a one world government with an AntiChrist to rule the world and turn it against God. Then Jesus and an army of angels will come in the final battle, defeat us, and throw us into the lake of fire, and establish a 1000 year millenial reign with Christ as King, and then afterward, all believers will go to heaven to live happily ever after while all the unsaved go to hell. Yep that's the game plan, and we will follow it to the T even though we will be the "bad guys" and "followers of Satan" who will be defeated in the end. Great! Let's get it on!"

Get real man! Think about it. That is totally ridiculous and you know it Adama.

Plus these Illuminists and Freemasons are far smarter than you. Powerful people at the top have a wide view that you don't see. They are enlightened in ways that you aren't. Do you really think they are knowingly going to knowingly and willingly play into a cartoon comic strip story where they will lose in the end? Are you trying to be funny Adama? LOL

Besides, no one would knowingly worship Satan and go to hell for it. That would be spiritual suicide. No. If there is a Satan, then people have to be deceived into worshipping him. Remember that no one considers themselves to be the "bad guys" or the "followers of darkness and evil". That's only in comic books and stories like Star Wars and the Bible.

Even the Church of Satan started by Anton Le Vey does not really worship Satan, but the freedom to express human desire and indulge in carnal pleasure, well according to them that is. But why do you need a church to have a hedonistic life, and why call it "Church of Satan"? I don't get that.

Adama, btw have you listened to the interview with Roger Morneau? He claimed to be a born again Christian who had witnessed Satanic rituals in secret cults summoning demons. He gave an interview to a Christian program once where he told his story, which you can see on YouTube. You would love it. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=roger+morneau

What do you think Adama?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Adama,
You will go wild over this one. lol. Here is a new Discovery Channel documentary called "Secrets of Secret Societies". It features Alex Jones, an ex-Freemason whistleblower, and historians who think Illuminati conspiracy theories are greatly exaggerated and simplified. It also shows you a live ritual in OTO, an offshoot of Freemasonry, where initiates summon a supernatural entity to possess them and give them truth, light and wisdom. That ritual filmed on camera will draw a sharp condemnatory finger from Adama and an "aha demons!" from him. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWfJxQKVTX0[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Adama » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
You are preaching the same fundamentalism as usual and using circular arguments again. "It is so because God said so, so it must be true and can't be questioned", blah blah blah.

You didn't address my point. The Illuminati knows what's in the Bible and Revelations. They've read it. Any educated person knows what's in it. Do you really think the Illuminati are going to look at the Book of Revelations and say:

"Oh, that's us, the followers of Satan who are going to establish a one world government with an AntiChrist to rule the world and turn it against God. Then Jesus and an army of angels will come in the final battle, defeat us, and throw us into the lake of fire, and establish a 1000 year millenial reign with Christ as King, and then afterward, all believers will go to heaven to live happily ever after while all the unsaved go to hell. Yep that's the game plan, and we will follow it to the T even though we will be the "bad guys" and "followers of Satan" who will be defeated in the end. Great! Let's get it on!"

Get real man! Think about it. That is totally ridiculous and you know it Adama.

Plus these Illuminists and Freemasons are far smarter than you. Powerful people at the top have a wide view that you don't see. They are enlightened in ways that you aren't. Do you really think they are knowingly going to knowingly and willingly play into a cartoon comic strip story where they will lose in the end? Are you trying to be funny Adama? LOL

Besides, no one would knowingly worship Satan and go to hell for it. That would be spiritual suicide. No. If there is a Satan, then people have to be deceived into worshipping him. Remember that no one considers themselves to be the "bad guys" or the "followers of darkness and evil". That's only in comic books and stories like Star Wars and the Bible.

Even the Church of Satan started by Anton Le Vey does not really worship Satan, but the freedom to express human desire and indulge in carnal pleasure, well according to them that is. But why do you need a church to have a hedonistic life, and why call it "Church of Satan"? I don't get that.

Adama, btw have you listened to the interview with Roger Morneau? He claimed to be a born again Christian who had witnessed Satanic rituals in secret cults summoning demons. He gave an interview to a Christian program once where he told his story, which you can see on YouTube. You would love it. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=roger+morneau

What do you think Adama?


Then you're denying reality. People sell their souls to Satan all the time. There is a documentary on one failed rocker who sold his soul to the devil, and then received the reward of some small amount of fame, wealth and women, just as he wanted.

You claim the same things about the illuminati that I say about God, namely that they are smarter than us.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Adama » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
You will go wild over this one. lol. Here is a new Discovery Channel documentary called "Secrets of Secret Societies". It features Alex Jones, an ex-Freemason whistleblower, and historians who think Illuminati conspiracy theories are greatly exaggerated and simplified. It also shows you a live ritual in OTO, an offshoot of Freemasonry, where initiates summon a supernatural entity to possess them and give them truth, light and wisdom. That ritual filmed on camera will draw a sharp condemnatory finger from Adama and an "aha demons!" from him. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWfJxQKVTX0[/youtube]


If there is a supernatural entity which possesses people (and I am sure this does happen to many people), then that would be demonic. I don't need to watch it. I do have interests of my own, Winston. I'll answer questions and maybe watch some short clips on youtube. I don't have much time for watching all the stuff you want me to watch, especially knowing these men are deceived or agents of Satan.

You don't believe the Bible, but for me, the Bible is the proof. Since all my answer are based on the truth (the Bible), and you outright reject it, I see no reason to continue this discussion any further.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Moretorque » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:25 am

Winston wrote:Adama,
You are preaching the same fundamentalism as usual and using circular arguments again. "It is so because God said so, so it must be true and can't be questioned", blah blah blah.

You didn't address my point. The Illuminati knows what's in the Bible and Revelations. They've read it. Any educated person knows what's in it. Do you really think the Illuminati are going to look at the Book of Revelations and say:

"Oh, that's us, the followers of Satan who are going to establish a one world government


There is nothing new about a one world government, When the second book of the bible was written the Romans conspired to control all the known world at that time so what Revelations is saying is fairly predictable because man is fairly predictable.

Man lusts for control and power and a one world governing body is just our nature, our rulers are really smart and are using the bible as a guide to pacify the mass sheep. They do this by following the narrative to dupe us into believing the bible is really from God but by doing so they just make the writers of the bibles point that man will conspire and do anything to rule the world.

Man really is fairly predictable if you stand back and study history and the ruling elite figured this long ago that is how they have been in control for so long, the are the keepers of knowledge but now with the net we can all be that if we desire.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Adama,
By what logic does summoning a supernatural entity to enter oneself, automatically equal "demon possession"? Isn't that just Christian paranoia and judgment? Why do you assume all supernatural entities are demons? By what logic? Just because your religion says so? Why can't they be good or neutral supernatural beings?

So why do these secret societies such as OTO do these things? What do they benefit from having otherworldly entities enter their bodies? There must be a benefit or tradeoff, or they wouldn't be doing it. And further, what is the entity getting in return? What's the deal? How do both parties benefit from this exchange?

Adama, did you watch the whole documentary? It is only an hour and very entertaining and exciting and easy to follow. You should see it. You won't be bored. It will make you point your finger at it in condemnation. lol

Btw Adama, dude, your line spacing is inconsistent. When you quote text, your responses have sometimes 0 blank lines from the quoted block, and sometimes 2 blank lines. Can you be consistent in your line spacing and just put 1 blank line between the quoted text and your response? This irregular line spacing is annoying to see, and I'm tired of having to edit your posts to fix this. Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Adama » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:08 am

Winston wrote:Adama,
By what logic does summoning a supernatural entity to enter oneself, automatically equal "demon possession"? Isn't that just Christian paranoia and judgment? Why do you assume all supernatural entities are demons? By what logic? Just because your religion says so? Why can't they be good or neutral supernatural beings?


Because by definition, that is what demon possession is.

Winston wrote:Adama,
So why do these secret societies such as OTO do these things? What do they benefit from having otherworldly entities enter their bodies? There must be a benefit or tradeoff, or they wouldn't be doing it. And further, what is the entity getting in return? What's the deal? How do both parties benefit from this exchange?


Because they worship those demons. They think that the demons are the good guys and that God is the other guy. It is Gnosticism, which inverts God and Satan. Satan is their god. This is one way they contact and worship him and his demons. The demons also give them power. Think of it as a deal they've made. They do the bidding of the demons. Then the demons give them power.

Winston wrote:Adama, did you watch the whole documentary? It is only an hour and very entertaining and exciting and easy to follow. You should see it. You won't be bored. It will make you point your finger at it in condemnation. lol


Do you know how religious stuff sounds to you when you listen to it? You think it is insanely dumb, right? That's how I feel when I listen to some of this stuff. I just think it is insanity. There is only so much I can listen to before I can't take anymore of it. There is no reason to frustrate myself just so we can have an online conversation about your secret wish to practice sorcery and witchcraft. ;)

Winston wrote:Btw Adama, dude, your line spacing is inconsistent. When you quote text, your responses have sometimes 0 blank lines from the quoted block, and sometimes 2 blank lines. Can you be consistent in your line spacing and just put 1 blank line between the quoted text and your response? This irregular line spacing is annoying to see, and I'm tired of having to edit your posts to fix this. Thanks.


Sorry. I didnt know I was being graded on forum formatting. I don't even know what you are talking about. Is this something really important for you?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:34 am

Adama,
Here is a book by Henry Makow that is up your alley.

http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati3-Satanic-Possession-There-Conspiracy/dp/0991821122/

Illuminati3: Satanic Possession: There is only one Conspiracy

From the Introduction: What passes as spontaneous “social change” is in fact an organized process of satanic possession. This development is not an isolated or recent phenomenon. Western society is based on a rebellion against God and the natural and moral order. The so-called “Enlightenment” refers to Lucifer as the “light giver.” It was an assertion of the Illuminati's determination to reject Reality -- the Creator's Design – and construct an artificial reality more conducive to their interests and perversions. This is what the Cabalist bankers mean by “remaking the world” or “changing the world.” There is no way to sugarcoat this. Satanist (Cabalist) Jews and Freemasons are waging a covert war against God and man and are close to achieving victory. Many Jews and Freemasons have been a subversive force throughout history - the real reason for anti Semitism. Of course, the majority of Jews (and Christians) aren't aware of this process of satanic possession. We have all succumbed to it. Passing as “secularism” and “humanism,” Satanism is the secret religion of the West.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Adama » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:45 am

Winston wrote:Adama,
Here is a book by Henry Makow that is up your alley.

http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati3-Satanic-Possession-There-Conspiracy/dp/0991821122/

Illuminati3: Satanic Possession: There is only one Conspiracy

From the Introduction: What passes as spontaneous “social change” is in fact an organized process of satanic possession. This development is not an isolated or recent phenomenon. Western society is based on a rebellion against God and the natural and moral order. The so-called “Enlightenment” refers to Lucifer as the “light giver.” It was an assertion of the Illuminati's determination to reject Reality -- the Creator's Design – and construct an artificial reality more conducive to their interests and perversions. This is what the Cabalist bankers mean by “remaking the world” or “changing the world.” There is no way to sugarcoat this. Satanist (Cabalist) Jews and Freemasons are waging a covert war against God and man and are close to achieving victory. Many Jews and Freemasons have been a subversive force throughout history - the real reason for anti Semitism. Of course, the majority of Jews (and Christians) aren't aware of this process of satanic possession. We have all succumbed to it. Passing as “secularism” and “humanism,” Satanism is the secret religion of the West.


I have been aware of all this (without Henry Makow) for about a year, after finally learning about demonic possession, satanic worship, and the heads of the illuminati. This is a reversal of your previous position, isnt it? I think now we agree.

Soon you'll realize you shouldnt even be listening to music on the radio, because all of those artists have sold their souls to Satan.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why the Illuminati are not Satanists - Obvious reasons

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:04 am

I didn't say I was reversing my position Adama. I just saw that book and thought that it's something up your alley because it says what you've been saying.

Btw Adama, this sounds like something you could have written. lol

http://www.savethemales.ca/000447.html

CONCLUSION

I wasted much of my life getting a conventional education, so I feel I am beginning my education anew.

It appears that a vampire-like clique directs the world. This secretive cabal is represented by our dominant political, economic and cultural institutions. Western society has been subverted and western culture is bankrupt. Democracy is a form of social control and the mass media/ education are systems for indoctrination.

Essentially the problem boils down to whether we believe man was made in God's image and has an obligation to lift himself to a higher level of truth, beauty and justice. Naturally monopolists have no use for this and want to define reality to suit their own interests. They have taught us that God is dead and man is just a fancy animal without a divine soul. Culture today tends to deny standards, ideals and goals of any kind. Instead, we are fed an endless diet of trivia and degradation.

Certain elite Jews are an integral part of this elite neo feudal conspiracy. Throughout history they have had a symbiotic relationship with the aristocracy. But ordinary Jews like the serfs were manipulated and persecuted by their elites.

True Judaism like Islam and Christianity affirms the supremacy of God as a moral force. A real Jew, like a true Christian or Muslim cannot perform an immoral act. It's time to reaffirm our belief in God.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest