Do Jews, Zionists, & Israel Rule America and the World Covertly?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Zionists & Israel Rule America and the World?

Post by Adama »

Has anyone ever read the parable of the Husbandmen in the Bible? That would seem to indicate to me that Jews do indeed run the world. Everything you need to know really is contained in there. There is no speculation needed. The Bible even says they are contrary to all men. Contrary means against. All men means humanity. Against humanity. Does that mean all Jews? Certainly not.

And the whole religion is a farce. Non religious Jews and religious Jews alike. Makes no difference. It is tribalism.

Does it mean that every Jew is rich? No, not at all. Lots of poor Jews. However, being poor doesn't necessarily stop someone from supporting a rich person politically or socially or with words to defend immoral acts.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Zionists & Israel Rule America and the World?

Post by Moretorque »

I love brother Nathaniel although I do not agree with him on everything but he holds no punches back and names names very bravely.

The money system gave them the ability to rule the world and who owns and created that system ?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Jews, Zionists & Israel Rule America and the World?

Post by Winston »

Check out these rants by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss, an activist against Zionism. He explains why Zionism is anti-Judaism, perverts Judaism and causes anti-semitism. @fschmidt do you agree with him? Is he right?

Some key quotes:

Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss:
"It creates anti-Semitism. And we know that for close to 100 years already, Zionism is the root cause for the pain, suffering, and bloodshed of the Jewish people."

Talmud:
"This glorious age can only be affected by a man, a scion of the House of David" who will lead the Jews to "righteousness" and "regenerate" the human race.According to the Talmud, this Messiah from the seed of David shall subjugate the heathen nations and make Israel the world power."

IN 2015 NETANYAHU SAID ISRAEL MUST BECOME A "WORLD POWER."

Their objective is to create a Rothschild-funded Greater Zionist State, extending from the Nile River as far down as Luxor, to control the Suez canal, to take over Lebanon and then annex Syria and Northern Iraq up to the Euphrates river.

The Rothschilds saw themselves in the role of Messiah-facilitator, if not Messiah.

As early as 1836, Anselm Meyer Rothschild received a letter from Rabbi Hirsch Kalischer, who revealed to him the divine plan: "Let no one imagine that the Messiah will appear suddenly and amid miracles and wonders, lead the Israelites to their ancient inheritance. The beginning of the redemption will be in a natural way, by the desire of the Jews to settle in Palestine, and the willingness of the nations to help them in this work."

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Jews , Zionists & Israel Rule America and the World Covertly?

Post by Winston »

@fschmidt can you answer my questions below about Judaism and the Talmud?

[12/23, 8:50 PM] Winston Wu: I don't understand something. I thought Israel and its lobby AIPAC owned America. So do the Rothschilds and Zionists and Illuminati. How did China come to take control of America then? And why would all the Jewish elites and monopolies above allow China to intrude on their turf in America? All these theories seem contradictory. How to reconcile all this?
[12/23, 8:54 PM] Alex From Venice: simple... those theories are bogus because Israel isn't in control of USA and Jews aren't all member of the same elite that has common plan and common interests, same as for the Christians
[12/23, 9:15 PM] Winston Wu: But there are powerful jewish groups that control the media and banks. No one denies that. China can deny controlling the US too. Anyone can deny.
[12/23, 9:17 PM] Alex From Venice: There's are people, individuals, who are powerful, it doesn't matter if they are Jews or Hindu or Russian or atheists
[12/23, 9:18 PM] Alex From Venice: some of this individuals may talk each others and share their common interests and common goal and they may work together to take control over something
[12/23, 9:19 PM] Alex From Venice: but it's irrelevant if they are Jews or atheist, or Muslims or Christian or Buddhist
[12/23, 9:20 PM] Alex From Venice: indeed most of those who are involved on such evil plans even if they are labelled as Jews they actually aren't
[12/23, 9:20 PM] Alex From Venice: most of such people have no God, or their God is Satan
[12/23, 9:20 PM] Alex From Venice: even false Christians may be involved
[12/23, 9:20 PM] Winston Wu: Not just powerful jewish individuals bro. Powerful groups and cartels and lobbyists too.
[12/23, 9:21 PM] Winston Wu: Yes anyone can say they are Christian.
[12/23, 9:21 PM] Alex From Venice: exactly
[12/23, 9:23 PM] Alex From Venice: some evil people maybe be "Jews" because of their family but really not Jews in their habits and heart... How about Freud and Marx?
[12/23, 9:24 PM] Winston Wu: But judaism includes the talmud too. The talmud has some bad teachings in it. Why? How do u explain that?
[12/23, 9:24 PM] Alex From Venice: they were both Jews, yet both they despised all religions including the Jewish religion
[12/23, 9:24 PM] Winston Wu: I heard that traditional judaism has strict morals. But then how come the talmud has a lot of bad parts?
[12/23, 9:25 PM] Winston Wu: It seems most jews are liberals and leftists too. Especially if they are connected to the media. Why?
[12/23, 9:26 PM] Alex From Venice: I don't know about the teaching in the Talmud... however talmud isn't the Bible... also Christian Catholic have the doctrine and Catechism, but that's not Bible
[12/23, 9:27 PM] Alex From Venice: well... do you know what is a kibbutz?
[12/23, 9:27 PM] Alex From Venice: that's really a perfect ideal Communist community...
[12/23, 9:28 PM] Alex From Venice: made by Jews when they moved to middle east prior of 1947
[12/23, 9:36 PM] Winston Wu: Why are most jews liberals and leftists? Such as woody allen and barbra streisand? Especially if theyre connected to show biz or the media? Do you know any conservative right wing Jews ? Do they ever join the john birch society?
[12/23, 9:38 PM] Winston Wu: Are most jews in israel in favor of communism?
[12/23, 9:39 PM] Alex From Venice: I'm pretty sure that many Jews are supporting Trump... yet many others despise him
[12/23, 9:39 PM] Alex From Venice: before 1967 yes
[12/23, 9:40 PM] Alex From Venice: Russia was the first country to recognize Israel new state in 1947
[12/23, 9:40 PM] Alex From Venice: Russia believed that Israel could become a satellite country in middle east
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are most jews liberals and leftists? Such as woody allen and barbra streisand? Especially if theyre connected to show biz or the media? Do you know any conservative right wing Jews @fschmidt? Do they ever join the john birch society?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I asked ladislav why most jews are liberals. Heres his response.

Ladislav:

"Jews were underdogs for a long time. So they became liberals. And while some Jews are rich, most are on part with Asians. All non white people are libs.

Some Jews are in banking. Maybe a dozen. But most are not. Most are in film and media. Chase Bank is not Jewish neither is Bofa and actually no bank is Jewish now. Israeli banks are tiny. So this is all mythology."

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston, if you don't look into something deeply, you can't understand it. If you want to understand Judaism, read this:

https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-History-R ... 00GGOEL4A/

Now I will try to briefly answer your questions.
Winston wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 5:31 am

[12/23, 8:50 PM] Winston Wu: I don't understand something. I thought Israel and its lobby AIPAC owned America. So do the Rothschilds and Zionists and Illuminati. How did China come to take control of America then? And why would all the Jewish elites and monopolies above allow China to intrude on their turf in America? All these theories seem contradictory. How to reconcile all this?
No one owns America. America is just a corrupt cesspool with politicians for sale to the highest bidder. Sometimes this is Jews and sometimes it is Chinese.
[12/23, 9:24 PM] Winston Wu: I heard that traditional judaism has strict morals. But then how come the talmud has a lot of bad parts?
The Talmud promotes conservatism for Jews and Liberalism for Goys. The Talmud is based on a parasitic strategy, so this makes sense.
[12/23, 9:25 PM] Winston Wu: It seems most jews are liberals and leftists too. Especially if they are connected to the media. Why?
Jews who reject Orthodox Judaism are rejecting the conservatism of it, so they become liberals.
[12/23, 9:36 PM] Winston Wu: Why are most jews liberals and leftists? Such as woody allen and barbra streisand? Especially if theyre connected to show biz or the media? Do you know any conservative right wing Jews ? Do they ever join the john birch society?
Judaism is based on promoting the jewish people. Those who become liberals think they are promoting the jewish people through liberalism. Since conservatism is contrary to the jewish parasitic strategy, it is impossible for a Jew (follower of Judaism) to be truly conservative.
No
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Jews, Zionists, & Israel Rule America and the World Covertly?

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 check out this interview with Michael Collins Piper, who was very active in the anti-Zionist, anti-Israel truther movement and did many podcasts and wrote books about it. He speaks very passionately.

The New Babylon - Origins of the New World Order

https://rumble.com/v46y5lo-the-origins- ... piper.html

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

fschmidt wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 9:29 pm
Winston, if you don't look into something deeply, you can't understand it. If you want to understand Judaism, read this:

https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-History-R ... 00GGOEL4A/

Now I will try to briefly answer your questions.
Winston wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 5:31 am

No one owns America. America is just a corrupt cesspool with politicians for sale to the highest bidder. Sometimes this is Jews and sometimes it is Chinese.
The Talmud promotes conservatism for Jews and Liberalism for Goys. The Talmud is based on a parasitic strategy, so this makes sense.
Jews who reject Orthodox Judaism are rejecting the conservatism of it, so they become liberals.
Judaism is based on promoting the jewish people. Those who become liberals think they are promoting the jewish people through liberalism. Since conservatism is contrary to the jewish parasitic strategy, it is impossible for a Jew (follower of Judaism) to be truly conservative.
No
I call bullshit, because if no one owned America we would be allowed to openly criticize the Jews without them always whining how anti-semite everyone is against them, they would be treated like everyone else. Who ever you can't openly criticize are the people who own that nation. Just like you can't go to Thailand criticizing the Emperor, do that and you'll be in deep trouble. You can't criticize Kim in North Korea either. Why do you think they tried to take down Elon Musk for allowing people to criticize Jewish people on X including calling out all the really bad ones?

The Jews definitely run and own America, there is a thing called The Jewish Lobbyist, they decide who gets elected in the United States. If they didn't own America, then American politicians wouldn't be so afraid to challenge Jewish Lobbyist. Hell Trump is too scared to even say they are the ones who f***ed him over out of the election. Paul Craig Roberts pointed this out on his website and he knows more about Israel and the Jews than you do. When Tucker asked Trump "Who really owns America?" Trump changed the subject and ranted about something else to dodge and avoid his question. The Jewish Elite own both the U.S. and Western Europe including all their governments. That's why none of them are ballsey enough to stand up to them. Not even Putin who is also their bitch.