Quotes from US Presidents & Politicians who warned us that Secret Conspiracies run America

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Quotes from US Presidents & Politicians who warned us that Secret Conspiracies run America

Post by Winston »

If any of you still think conspiracies are just theories or paranoid fantasies, and scoff at them due to your establishment programming, well think again. Here are many quotes from past US Presidents and Politicians, from George Washington to John Kennedy, warning us about a hidden cabal, conspiracy and shadow government running America and pulling the strings. These are all primary sources that are cited and referenced.

http://consciouslifenews.com/verified-w ... e/1136001/

Dire Warnings From Past U.S. Presidents and Other High-Profile Leaders About an “Invisible Government” That Runs the U.S. With “No Allegiance To the People”

George Washington

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may… actually had a seperation [sic] of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.” – George Washington, 1st President of the United States (1789–1797), from a letter that Washington wrote on October 24, 1798, which can be found in the Library of Congress.

Thomas Jefferson

“I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.” — Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States (1801–1809) and principal author of the United States Declaration of Independence (1776), in a letter written to John Taylor on May 28, 1816

John C. Calhoun

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

Note that it appears that Washington’s and Jefferson’s concerns regarding bankers and separation of the people from the government was realized by 1836. This fact was confirmed in a letter written by FDR in 1933 (see below) in which he wrote that “a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” Jackson was the seventh president of the United States (1829-1937). Calhoun served as Jackson’s vice-president from 1829-1932.

Theodore Roosevelt

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

Woodrow Wilson

“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom, 1913

John F. Hylan

“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, … and control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” – New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

Edward Bernays

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country… We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.” – Edward Bernays (“the father of public relations”), Propaganda, 1928 (note that Bernays’ book, Propaganda, begins with the above quote).

Louis T. McFadden

“Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt…Mr. Chairman, when the Federal Reserve act was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world system was being set up here… and that this country was to supply financial power to an international superstate — a superstate controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure.” – Congressman Louis T. McFadden, from a speech delivered to the House of Representatives on June 10, 1932

Franklin D. Roosevelt

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” — Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945), in a letter to Colonel Edward M House dated November 21, 1933, as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945.

William Jenner

“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means… We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state… It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government… This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century… This group…is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.” – Senator William Jenner, 1954 speech

J. Edgar Hoover

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” — J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine, 1956

Dwight D. Eisenhower

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States,, January 1961 Speech

John F. Kennedy

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings… Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe… no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of “clear and present danger,” then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent… For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.” — John F Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, from a speech delivered to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961 and known as the “Secret Society” speech.

Larry P. McDonald

“The Rockefellers and their allies have, for at least fifty years, been carefully following a plan to use their economic power to gain political control of first America, and then the rest of the world. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, November 1975, from the introduction to a book titled The Rockefeller File.

Daniel K. Inouye

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.” – Daniel K. Inouye, US Senator from Hawaii, testimony at the Iran Contra Hearings, 1986
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: US Presidents warned us about elite cabal running Americ

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Great post Winston!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Great post Winston!!!
Yes, now there is no excuse for those who scoff at conspiracy to deny them, without making themselves look like fools. Their beliefs are probably motivated by bias and emotion, than by reason or common sense or logic or reality or wisdom. People don't like to change their beliefs, so when confronted by lots of evidence or proof, they ignore it all with cognitive dissonance, rather than change their beliefs and views to fit the evidence. Humans are not logical creatures who open mindedly accept the truth. And sadly, that's true with many here too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anyone with a brain can realize the truth of the NWO and One World Government. But people would rather put their heads in the sand and ignore and deny reality around them, for fear of 'waking up.' They'd rather be brain dead instead.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah Zboy, the NWO and plans for a world government are OPENLY admitted by the elites and the banking families themselves. Examples below:

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."
- James Warburg, son of Paul Warburg, one of the founders of the Federal Reserve

This is a REAL documented quote by the elite, and is thus a primary source. It's even on Wikipedia. See below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg
James Paul Warburg (August 18, 1896 – June 3, 1969) was a German-born American banker. He was well known for being the financial adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt. His father was banker Paul Warburg, member of the Warburg family and "father" of the Federal Reserve system.

Warburg was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He gained some notice in a February 17, 1950, appearance before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations in which he said, "We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."[1]
Also, David Rockefeller wrote in his memoirs:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/99 ... ockefeller

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller, Memoirs

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
― David Rockefeller to Trilateral Commission in 1991

Winston
Site Admin

Re: US Presidents warned about secret cabals running America

Post by Winston »

OMG! Irish philosopher Darryl Sloan shockingly said in one of his videos below that the Illuminati, NWO and shadow governments don't exist. WTF? LOL. He said he found no evidence for any of them. So I wrote this three part message for him in the comments section to educate and enlighten him. I'm posting it below in case it gets lost or removed, so I can copy and paste it again in the future for him or others who pretend no evidence exists or deny it all with the wave of a hand. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHiaOkh4JwE[/youtube]
+Darryl Sloan, you are definitely WRONG on this one, for sure. The Illuminati has been well documented for the past 250 years, by historians, whistleblowers, insiders, and even by US Presidents and high level politicians. How can you not know this? It's been out for many years. Even Nesta Webster, a brilliant scholarly British historian, documented this in her book "Secret Societies and Subversive Movements" in 1924 (which you can read online for free by Googling it). You are WAY WAY behind the times man. "No evidence of a major conspiracy"? Where have you been the last 10 years? LOTS and LOTS of evidence and proof has come out proving that the Illuminati, NWO and shadow governments are REAL. Many people know now this, so why do you act like you know nothing?! Please see the presentation on YouTube called "Overview of America Part II" by the John Birch Society, in it a man presents lots of historical documentation and citations of the existence of the Illuminati and NWO and their PLANS. It's not some "boogeyman theory", it's well documented. Watch their presentation and you will see. Get educated please.

You mention Mark Dice, even he has documented this stuff in his books. So has Jim Marrs, who is one of the top conspiracy scholars in the world since 1963 and calls himself a "conspiracy factualist". His book was the basis for Oliver Stone's blockbuster movie JFK. You got a LOT to LEARN my friend. You act like no evidence for the Illuminati exists, but there is LOTS of evidence. Just because you don't look at it, or deny it, doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist. Come on. You may know a lot about Christianity and consciousness, but you definitely are not well read on conspiracies. Otherwise you wouldn't pretend that no evidence exists for them. There are many whistleblowers from credible sources, some from the highest levels of elite groups, and documented citations and quotes. I can post many of them for you. I will do so in the next few messages.

First of all Darryl, there was a historic Illuminati known as the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. It went underground after it was discovered. But historians note that it still continued and spread to America. Even George Washington admitted it. Did you see his handwritten letter admitting that the Illuminati had come to America and infiltrated the Freemasonic lodges, of which he was a member? It's in the library of congress. I can send you an image of it. Read the book "Proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison, written in the 1790's. There are many PDF versions you can read online for free. It documents the Illuminati in both the American and French Revolutions, from eyewitnesses at the time, and what their agenda was. Their agenda has already happened. Another historian, Abbe Barreul, wrote a series of books on the French Revolution and said the same in his book "Code of the Illuminati". These are credible historians Darryl. Please also read:

"Secret Societies and Subversive Movements" by Nesta Webster, 1924
"None Dare Call It A Conspiracy" by Gary Allen from the 1970's

There are many more. You should also see the online presentation by the John Birch Society called "Overview of America Part II" on YouTube. It documents the historical evidence for the Illuminati from the last 250 years. It will educate you greatly Darryl and is only 90 minutes.

Are you one of those people who see proof for something and then forget about it later due to cognitive dissonance? How can a freethinker like you believe that there is zero evidence for the Illuminati or NWO or shadow governments? Even Bill Moyer of PBS admitted there was a shadow government during the Iran Contra Affairs of the 1980's. It's been blown open for years. Where have you been Darryl? Living under a rock? lol

Finally, Bill Clinton's mentor, Dr. Carroll Quigley, revealed an Anglo American NWO conspiracy in his 1000 page book "Hope and Tragedy", which you can read online for free. Every conspiracy researcher knows about this book Darryl. How can you not? In that book, Dr. Quigley says that he has been in elite circles and know the operations of this NWO and has been a part of it. He does not though think that the NWO is a bad thing. He thinks it's a good thing. His only qualm with it is that it is kept a secret and he believes it should be talked about openly, not hidden.

Many US Presidents and politicians have talked about a shadow government or secret cabal of men running America. I will show you some quotes next. Even JFK did. But after JFK was assassinated, the Presidents after him dared not speak of the conspiracy or cabal again.

More later.

Second Darryl, here are the quotes I told you about by US Presidents about the shadow government and secret cabal that runs America.

How do you explain them Darryl? How can you say there is zero evidence for shadow governments? lol. You must be in denial if you continue to say so. I didn't know your cognitive dissonance was so strong. Whatever happened to "follow the data/evidence"? Isn't that the motto of a truth seeker?

How do you explain these quotes by David Rockefeller below?

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a World Government.The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Or what about this admission by James Warburg, whose father founded the Federal Reserve?

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest." - James Warburg, son of Paul Warburg, one of the founders of the Federal Reserve

This is a REAL documented quote by the elite, and is thus a primary source. It's even on Wikipedia. See below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg

Darryl, I could go on and on and on. But something tells me you don't want to believe in the NWO, Illuminati or shadow government or any major conspiracy at all, so you will erase it from your mind. Why? That's illogical. I don't believe that a smart guy like you could not be aware of any of this. It's too implausible.

Sure, the NWO plan may fail and be exaggerated. But it DEFINITELY EXISTS and is well documented and confessed to by many insiders as well.

Btw there is a conspiracy to dumb down kids in America. So you are wrong about that too. Ronald Reagan's Education secretary came out and told the whole world about it. Google "Charlotte Iszterby" (not sure how to spell her last name) but she is a public source and insider that has whistleblown the agenda to dumb down America. It's a long story. You can see her interviews on YouTube too.

There is so much more. But I can't spend hours typing out everything that you should have learned on your own the last 10 years. Come on man. You are way way wayyyyyyy behind the times on conspiracy/truther research. lol. Conspiracy theories have now become conspiracy fact. Many already know this, how can you pretend to not know anything???!!! That's inexplicable. Are you sure you're an objective truth seeker?

+Darryl Sloan, the point is, just because you don't want to believe in the Illuminati or NWO, doesn't mean you can just wave your hand and erase 250 years of historical documented proof. Come on now. There must be psychological reasons for you doing that, not logical ones. I can easily prove this with lots of quotes and citations and references. LOTS! So you are definitely wrong on that. Sure the conspiracy people may exaggerate and sell fear porn, I agree, but the plan for NWO definitely DOES EXIST. I hope it fails though.

Even George Washington said that the Illuminati existed. A copy of John Robison's book "Proofs of a Conspiracy" was sent to him, and Washington admitted in his personal letters that it was true that the Illuminati had come to America and infiltrated Freemasonry. This is a PRIMARY SOURCE guys! Here are Washington's exact words about it in his letter:

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."
- George Washington, Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

The letter is archived in the Library of Congress here:
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?a ... 395%29%29

+Darryl Sloan, Here is what David Rockefeller confessed about the NWO, and what James Warburg, son of the founder of the Federal Reserve, admitted about the NWO:

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/99 ... ockefeller

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest."
- James Warburg, son of Paul Warburg, one of the founders of the Federal Reserve

This is a REAL documented quote by the elite, and is thus a primary source. It's even on Wikipedia. See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: US Presidents warned about secret cabals running America

Post by The_Adventurer »

Albert Pike has a huge statue just north of the white house. It's at the point where the eye of the pyramid would be if you look at the geometry of DC with the white house as the capstone. It symbolises where the real power lies. How much more obvious can it get?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Proofs/Quotes that the Illuminati/NWO Cabal DOES EXIST!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
It looks like there's one historical book I missed that documents the Illuminati too. After John Robison's "Proofs of a Conspiracy" in 1797 and Abbe Barreul's "Code of the Illuminati" in 1798, in 1802, an American Senator named Seth Payson published "Proof of the Illuminati" about how the Illuminati had come to America and infiltrated the Freemason lodges as well as government. So there are a total of three books between 1797 and 1802 that historically document the Illuminati and its infiltration into America that are worth reading.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4230 ... Illuminati
Strike, but hide the hand...
The end sanctifies the means...
Endeavor to gain or ruin ever rising character...
The society of the Illuminati was founded in Bavaria in the 1770s, operating covertly within the unknowing veil of honest Masonry. The Illuminati's goals were the overthrow of all government and religion, by any means at their disposal. Their methods included theft, embezzlement, murder, and assassination. Deceit, secrecy, and subterfuge were their common tools.

Linked with the Jacobians in Paris, and appearing in numerous countries under the cover of other secret societies, the Illuminati formented the terrors of the French revolution and other overthrow of the Swiss Republic, causing destruction and death across Europe.

The sect was uncovered and outlawed in 1790, which only drove it to greater secrecy. The poison of the Illuminati was announced and decried by the French Jesuit Abbe Barruel and the eminent English scientist Doctor Robison. These two men, so different in character, politics, and religion, had reached the same conclusion about the evils and effects of Illuminism. For their efforts, both were defamed and ridiclued, their characters questioned.

Seth Payson's Proof of the Illuminati draws from Barruel, Robison, and an array of other sources to show that rather than being stamped out, the Illuminati's pernicious influence was actively spreading its noxious decay. Originally written in 1802, this book still has a stark warning message that rings of truth to this day.
If you want irrevocable proof of the previous existance of the the Illuminati and how they were tied into several secret groups such as the masons, this book will provide it to you.

That being said, it's a very difficult book to get through as it was written in New England in the 1830's and the manuscripts that the book was compiled from date back to the middle of the 1700's in Europe. The language and terminology is hard to follow and the content of the book is colored by the author as he was a staunch christian minister.

I would recomend this book to only those who are really curious about the illuminati; it's too hard a book to get through without that passion. If you're looking for the actual rituals or grand designs, you'll be dissapointed. But, again, what you will get, is irrevocable proof of the past existance of the illuminati. Whether or not they still exist, I have no idea...
Here is a quick review and summary of the book by Mark Dice on YouTube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD2ZOvq1N5A[/youtube]

So it certainly does look like the Illuminati really did exist in the 1700's and maybe early 1800's too. Even George Washington acknowledged this, as mentioned earlier. Whether they exist today or not is unclear. Regardless though, even if they don't exist anymore, still, their goals and agendas are being carried out by other groups today, no matter what those groups call themselves.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This book published in 1918 documents and chronicles the Illuminati scare in America in the late 18th Century.

New England and the Bavarian Illuminati - Vernon Stauffer

The rift between the nation's two political parties is caused by a Conspiracy! New England the Bavarian Illuminati is the history of the Illuminati scare that occurred in America at the end of the eighteenth century. It tells how the Federalists, including the New England clergy in particular, seized upon the idea that the Illuminati were behind the actions of the Democrats. Only a far-reaching conspiracy could explain the irreverent habits and searing attacks of the Jeffersonians. Fear of the secret Democratic Clubs, magnified by fear of the French Jacobins, made such a conspiracy readily believable. Dr. Stauffer ably details the state of American politics and religion before and after the American Revolution. He recounts the known history of the Illuminati, and reviews how knowledge of the secret organization was transmitted to America. The conspiracy alarm is traced in detail, from the first announcement of the existence of the Illuminati given during a sermon, through the heated and virulent debates in newspapers and pamphlets, and finally to the decline of the public spectacle under counter-attacks and satirical mockery. This study of the Illuminati in New England was originally published in 1918. Acclaimed from its first printing, it has since then developed a respectable position as one of the most competent and important histories on the shadowy Order of the Illuminati.
You can download it for free in multiple formats here:
https://archive.org/details/newenglandbavari00stauuoft

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another story about the Illuminati that goes back to 1666. It's very interesting.

1666 Redemption Through Sin by Robert Sepehr

Very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666, proclaiming that redemption was available through acts of sin. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies. After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order. Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers.

Video about this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbZy-FcTGk[/youtube]

Book about this:

1666 Redemption Through Sin: Global Conspiracy in History, Religion, Politics and Finance

Description:

Most people have heard of Jesus Christ, considered the Messiah by Christians, and who lived 2000 years ago. But very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666. By proclaiming redemption was available through acts of sin, he amassed a following of over one million passionate believers, about half the world's Jewish population during the 17th century.

Although many Rabbis at the time considered him a heretic, his fame extended far and wide. Sabbatai's adherents planned to abolish many ritualistic observances, because, according to the Talmud, holy obligations would no longer apply in the Messianic time. Fasting days became days of feasting and rejoicing. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies.

After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Frankism, a religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on his leadership, and his claim to be the reincarnation of the Messiah Sabbatai Zevi. He, like Zevi, would perform "strange acts" that violated traditional religious taboos, such as eating fats forbidden by Jewish dietary laws, ritual sacrifice, and promoting orgies and sexual immorality. He often slept with his followers, as well as his own daughter, while preaching a doctrine that the best way to imitate God was to cross every boundary, transgress every taboo, and mix the sacred with the profane. Hebrew University of Jerusalem Professor Gershom Scholem called Jacob Frank, "one of the most frightening phenomena in the whole of Jewish history". Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.

Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers. Still considered nothing more than theory to many, more and more people wake up each day to the possibility that this is not just a theory, but a terrifying Satanic conspiracy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My response to Darryl Sloan's claim that the Illuminati doesn't exist. I explain the evidence and documentation that it does (which even the BBC admit to) and ask him why he made up his mind about something he knows almost nothing about, which is illogical and not the way of a good researcher or truth seeker. This is also for anyone else out there who thinks the Illuminati is a myth. Please see the references and links in the video description for proof of documentation and evidence.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF8TgG0BZmY[/youtube]

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:If any of you still think conspiracies are just theories or paranoid fantasies, and scoff at them due to your establishment programming, well think again. Here are many quotes from past US Presidents and Washington insiders warning us about a hidden elite cabal and shadow government running America and pulling the strings. They are all primary sources that are cited and referenced.

Dire Warnings From Past U.S. Presidents and Other High-Profile Leaders About an “Invisible Government” That Runs the U.S. With “No Allegiance To the People”
Great post!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What's the big deal about this, world wide legalized counterfeiting is the conspiracy.......... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: US Presidents/Politicians admit Conspiracies run America

Post by Winston »

Disturbing message to all Americans from ex Defense Minister of Canada, Paul Hellyer. This is the highest ranking modern official to expose global conspiracies and aliens.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfKfuuj6Jo[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Re: US Presidents/Politicians that said Conspiracies run Ame

Post by Winston »

The last US president to warn us that conspiracies run America. After he was assassinated, no more US presidents dared to speak out against the cabal.