Stephan Molynjeux, the deceiver

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Stephan Molynjeux, the deceiver

Post by Adama »

In the video below, you can see that this man is such a Jewish supremacist in how highly he praises them, that you know if he had praised any other group in such a manner, he would be called a racist or a traitor. That's because he actually believes Jews are superior, maybe because he is one. Basically he believes they are more evolved than literally everyone else. Start at 5 mins for the statements to begin.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Stephan Molynjeux, the deceiver

Post by Taco »

Presented with no comment...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some of his videos are great.
Time to Hide!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Stefan Molynjeux is just one of these idiot libertarians that goes on and on to no end about how the government is the source of all peril in the world. It's all about the "non-aggression principle" to them. You can get your head wrapped around in all their Rothbardian theories all day, but the bottom line is it is just a dead end.

Libertarianism/Anarchocapitalism ignores how the vortex of power really works. The government does not have a mind of its own, and to have no form of government is unprecedented. It's a pipedream. Someone will always have a bigger gun than you, and will always come to your house and demand you to give him money in exchange for some amount of protection. The world is naturally aristocratic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote:Stefan Molynjeux is just one of these idiot libertarians that goes on and on to no end about how the government is the source of all peril in the world. It's all about the "non-aggression principle" to them. You can get your head wrapped around in all their Rothbardian theories all day, but the bottom line is it is just a dead end.

Libertarianism/Anarchocapitalism ignores how the vortex of power really works. The government does not have a mind of its own, and to have no form of government is unprecedented. It's a pipedream. Someone will always have a bigger gun than you, and will always come to your house and demand you to give him money in exchange for some amount of protection. The world is naturally aristocratic.
Ironically, in order to set up a libertarian system, you would require some form of dictatorship.

I find some of the libertarian concepts attractive, but yeah good luck getting there just by cultural spreading of ideas. That probably can't compete with the self feeding gimme-free-stuff system and massive indoctrination.

But who knows, maybe there is some kind of cultural singularity at some point.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To be fair, Stephan seems to be slowly getting over his silly Jew-derived libertariantard/Randroid fantasies and becoming more of a race realist and white nationalist.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

In my book for me he is real hit and miss but anybody with a brain can learn a lot from this guy but then again today who has a brain.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

He is the typical white guy who thinks he knows it all while jews f*8cks them 24/7

He is the biggest sell out to come from the west after Alex Jones...

Watch his 911 videos...he does not believe 911 was an Inside job. He believes Osama did it...He got a lot of flak for that video. For his Jewish Video people gave negative ratings for a reason...He is the DECEIVER ....OP said it right.

You don't get 300k subs if you don't sell out. I don't know what happens to white people once they become famous, they sell out their own kinds first. I know he has lot of fan base and followers in the west. This is how he pays back. :lol:

His main job is now to divide already divided white people. Is this the kind of heroes white civilization can produce, who back stabs you when you need him the most.

He has hurt lot of people, but he does not care....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

uhaveautism wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To be fair, Stephan seems to be slowly getting over his silly Jew-derived libertariantard/Randroid fantasies and becoming more of a race realist and white nationalist.
In other words a straight up idiot lol.
I straight up post that Molynjeux is a Jew. The video where he explicitly states his mother is Jewish aristocracy was taken down. I am sure many people saw it back in January when it was originally posted.

However, Cornfed, the local whatever you call him, realizes the man is a Jew. Then he says that it's okay because gay Stephan the lying Jew is now a White Nationalist, as if a Jew could ever truly be anything other than what he already is. The gears turning intrigue me. The truth is there, yet we can sweep it away and regard only those details we want to see. Interesting isnt it? It's like talking to a wall many times. Why bother?

Keep listening to that Jew who is a condescending prick, hates non_jews, loves gays and who hates God.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
uhaveautism wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To be fair, Stephan seems to be slowly getting over his silly Jew-derived libertariantard/Randroid fantasies and becoming more of a race realist and white nationalist.
In other words a straight up idiot lol.
I straight up post that Molynjeux is a Jew. The video where he explicitly states his mother is Jewish aristocracy was taken down. I am sure many people saw it back in January when it was originally posted.

However, Cornfed, the local whatever you call him, realizes the man is a Jew. Then he says that it's okay because gay Stephan the lying Jew is now a White Nationalist, as if a Jew could ever truly be anything other than what he already is.
I was just commenting on the improvement in his recent posts. This Jew/gay thing is a new one on me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The real ? is what is a Jew ????? I think we have all been duped by the money changer.

Some of his videos for the statistics he brings to light really tell where we are all going.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs